Set Us Up

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His Side

Her Side

"YAH KANG SEUNGYOON!"

"SEUNGYOON-AH HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK ME!"

"I THOUGHT WE'RE FRIENDS!"

"I'M YOUR HYUNG! HOW COULD YOU - "

"I KNEW YOU FOR SO LONG, HOW COULD YOU - "

"SET ME UP?!"

A grumbling Minho slips into his leather boots, his coat wrapped around him as he curses his leader in splendidly colorful words under his breath. "What is that you're wearing?!" Seungyoon had shrieked in horror an hour ago and dragged him to change, muttering at how Minho's fashion sense is as disastrous as Hanbin's. Seungyoon claimed the color of Minho's clothes are not, in Seungyoon's words, "in season" and there's no way he's gonna watch him leave the dorm in that, again Seungyoon's words, "fashion disaster". "Why care so much?" Minho had complained and it set Seungyoon off to nag about first impressions, good impressions, carrying yourself out well and how the girl is a fashionista.

So after about an hour of the fashionista's lecturing (hooray, more lectures) on color combinations, having a style, picking good fabric and what shoes to match with what and blah blah blah, Minho finally emerged from the war of fashion with significantly better clothes but looking like he just had to sit through a 4 hour Mathematics lecture (because really, Seungyoon's lectures are just as bad). "Who is she???" Minho had asked when they were in the room, begged even, but that leader of his wouldn't wipe that smug look of his face and insist that he'll know if he meets her.

"But I don't want to meet her!" Minho protests once again as Seungyoon pats his coat nicely and shoves him towards the door. Minho continues his loud protests, "I don't even know who she is?!" Seungyoon smiles at him all-too-nicely and replies, "It's called a blind date for a reason." "BUT I'M NOT BLIND!!" "Keep quiet and just go, won't you, you punk." "I'M YOUR HYUNG, YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

A few more minutes of shouting between the two, Taehyun got out of his room and gave Minho an unamused look. "Just get out." the maknae tells him with all the sass and indifference in the world. Minho was ready to tackle their maknae down when kind Jinwoo popped in with Seunghoon behind him, saying, "Who knows, maybe it's someone you like?" Seunghoon gives him a smirk, though a less irritating one as compared to Seungyoon's, and added, "Maybe it'll be - " Minho cuts his sentence and said, "Alright, alright, I'll go. But all of you owe me, got it?"

Taehyun smriked too and gestured him to leave, "Yeah yeah, whatever, just go, hurry up, don't keep the girl waiting, what a hyung." Seunghoon pushes him out their door and closed the door behind him. "YAH!" Minho shouted and s burst into laughter. "GOOD LUCK HYUNG!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter