조금만 / A Little

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeri-ah..." the 16 year old schoolgirl hits Yeri's shoulders to get her attention.

"Hm?" Yeri responded, concentrated in finding books from the bookshelf in the school library. It's Monday and she won't be attending school for the next four days due to schedule and she needs to do all she can to make sure she doesn't fall behind too much.

"Yeri-ah...!" her friend calls out to her again, smacking her shoulder a little more this time as she tries to get her attention but not alert the scary librarian. She fails yet again and the librarian across the aisle raises her eyebrows at her. She quickly bows and apologises.

"Yah yah Kim Yeri..." she tries again.

"Yeesss...?" Yeri replies, dragging her word as she tilts her head slowly away from the bookshelf to face her friend.

"Yah, do you not realise?" her friend asks, trying to whisper so she doesn't annoy the librarian.

"Realise what?" Yeri stares blankly back at her friend.

Her friend quickly grabs her and moves to the back of the aisle, the side of the bookshelf (the end of the bookshelf)

"Yah... yah... Hyemi what's going on?" Yeri asks, getting more confused, as she struggles with the textbooks and reference books in her hands, leaning against the bookshelf.

"Did you not feel that intense gaze?" Hyemi whispers, squinting her eyes.

"Erm... No?" Yeri shakes her head and watches as Hyemi stretches her neck, looking at someone behind Yeri.

Someone very hot, sitting by the study tables in front of the bookshelves.

"Who you looking at?" Yeri asks and starts to turn around but Hyemi quickly pulls her back.

"Don't turn, oh my gawd, he looked at you again just now." Hyemi says.

"He? Who?" Yeri asks and ignoring Hyemi, she turns around and her gaze lands on someone. (Since he's the only guy sitting by the study tables near the aise she's at, so it must be him right?)

Looking down at his books and papers with a black pen in his hand, his brown hair perfectly in place, a seemingly cold aura coming from him,

Im Changkyun a.k.a I.M, member of MONSTA X.

"Don't stare at him for too long! He'll notice!" Hyemi quickly snaps Yeri back to reality, spinning her around to face her and moving both herself and the bothersome Yeri a little to the left so that they'll be more hidden by the bookshelf.

'Why didn't you tell me?!" Yeri asks, a little horrified, a little flustered.

"I tried! You ignored me! You were so concentrated in hunting down those books...!" Hyemi protests.

"What if my concentrated face wasn't pretty? What if my hair was a mess? Is it a mess? Is there any food stain anywhere? Not only will that look ugly but Irene eonnie will kill me if my uniform gets dirty!" Yeri starts to freak out, all in a hushed tone, because, well, library. Duh. Don't wanna get on that librarian's bad books right?

"No you're okay... By the way, he's the member from MONSTA X right? Senior from next year's graduating batch right?" Hyemi asks

"Yes!!! Oh my gawd..." Yeri holds herself back from shrieking.

"Does he always stare at you?" Hyemi asks.

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter