B-O-B-B-Y!

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bobby oppa! Bobby oppa!" Hayi shouts enthusiastically, raising her arms in the air.

"Don't pretend you're soooo nice by cheering for me now, Lee Hayi-ssi." He crosses his arms and leans back in his chair.

"What? I am nice, am I not?" She jokes and gets up from the bench, making a small twirl in the practice room.

"Whatever." He dismisses her and laughs, making the the younger girl stomp her feet childishly at him.

"Bobby oppa!" She shouts again, now trying to get his attention.

"You and Suhyun are so similar, grabbing me by my collar and then suddenly being oh-so-nice to me later." He jokes somemore.

"Yah oppa," Hayi crosses her arms,"You know only Suhyun grabs your collar..."

Bobby raises his eyebrows at her and damn is his eyebrow game strong.

"I grab your hair." Hayi finishes her sentence, sending the fierce rapper into crazy laughters.

"Yeah so if I do go bald one day, it's not because of the army but because of you. See, girls are in no way innocent at all." Bobby grins at her.

Hayi laughs along and returns to the bench along the walls of the practice room, watching him turn rounds and rounds in his studio chair.

"Feeling excited for debut, huh?" Hayi asks.

"Damn right, I am." Bobby replies, still spinning around. He stops after awhile and looks at her seriously. "I'll do okay right? We'll all do okay right? We'll be rocking that stage right? We'll be slaying so hard right? Right? Right?"

Hayi knows excatly how he feels. No matter how prepared you are, how much you've practiced and trained, how many stages you've been on before, as debut draws closer and closer, you feel even more lost than ever. You turn into a complete mess.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter