You Lack Experience?

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You lack experience, huh? Since when?" she looks up from the article on her phone and snickers, stretching out her legs and bringing them up to poke his thigh. He looks up at her from his phone and smirks before going back to the gadget.

"Yah seriously, everytime you call me," the girl says, using her hand to make a telephone sign and bringing it to her ears, mimicking, "Hayi-ya come over now and I do come over and we just sit here in your uncomfortable studio chairs like that."

He looks up and grins at her, leaning forward to pinch her nose, "Noona, your little boy here used to belong to YG's trainee building aka the YG Basement so we don't see each other that often but now I'm here at the glorious YG artist building, it's convenient so be glad."

"Shut up, Kim Hanbin, I'm only a few months older. And little boy? Are you kidding me? You're so much taller than me, I'm like a midget next to you." Hayi replies and stands up, lifting her arm to portray their height difference.

"A cute one." He grins up at her, reaching out to hold her hand and it lightly.

"Shut up." She laughs and pulls away from his grasp. Hanbin watches her silently with a idiotic smile plastered all over his face.

"Hey where are you going?" Hanbin asks, starting to stand up, as Hayi walks towards the door.

"Huh?" She asks and turns around, because she didn't manage to catch what he was saying.

The next thing she knew, the iKON leader was back-hugging her, moving from side to side and making weird gibberish noises that were supposed to be cute (fine, it's darn adorable, okay?).

Hayi giggles but quickly protests, "Yah! Your chin is getting too pointed, my head hurts!" making Hanbin release her for he had been resting his chin on her head. Hayi turns around and puts her hands on her hips. "Tell me how do you "lack experience", Kim Hanbin??" she pouts at him and he grins at her.

"Well Hayi-ya," he says and steps closer, ruffling her hair, "When I said I "lack experience", it was during iKON's 'Apology' MV filming. And well the song is about breaking up and how the guy has no choice b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter