Ice Cream Cake

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The welcome bell greets him first followed by the delicious smell of cakes and pastries. Minhyuk walks straight to the counter, the red, pink and white decorations familiar as ever. He leans on the counter, silent, just watching a certain (very) gorgeous girl talking to another female staff. He keeps his position for a few minutes and she finally notices him.


**imagine this is how the shop kind of looks like and Minhyuk is standing at the right side, against the counter**

"Oppa?" the girl smiles and walks towards him. A few staffs turned to look but resumes work, unsurprised.

"What brings you here today?" she smiles, also leaning on the counter, looking pretty as usual with her hair pulled back into a ponytail, white blouse, blue jeans and her red (with pink and white designs) apron over it.

Minhyuk grins. "You're not going to ask what I want today?" he asks and touches her nose gently with his index finger.

The girl pouts and asks,"Fine. What would you like today, sir?"

"Bae Joohyun Irene." he replies, not losing eye contact.

She points to herself. "Me?"

"No, not you," Minhyuk grins,"I was just reading off your name tag on your apron."

Irene pouts again and shoves him lightly across the counter. "You're annoying." She says cutely (in Minhyuk's opinion) and crosses her arms.

"I'm going to ignore you." Irene pretends to be annoyed and turns to her right to face the cabinet, bending down and unecessarily arranging the macarons, donuts and other mouth-watering cakes and pastries inside.

Minhyuk laughs. "Alright, alright." He presses the silver bell on the counter (the one where you press for service).

"Mina! We've got customer!" Irene shouts for another employee to attend to him, continuing to ignore him and arrange the cakes and pastries. Minhyuk laughs at her cute childishness.

"What would you like to order, sir?" the staff, Mina, asks politely, with one hand resting on the computer at the counter.

Minhyuk pretends to look at the menu intently and answers,"Well can I have... red velvet ice cream cake?"

"Sure." Mina replies and starts to key in his order in the computer. Irene stands up with her hands on her hips, scrunching her nose cutely at him.

"Pops nae ibane noga naerineun jung" Minhyuk imitates her rap lines al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter