Friend-zoned?

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji. Youngji. Youngji. It's always Youngji.

Hashtag Jackji? Yah! My name fits that too!

Why can't Jackson look at me the way he looks at her?

"Yo wassup Jimin!" a familiar loud boy shouts as he makes his dramatic entrance into the practice room. I jump in shock.

"Oh hey hello wassup!" I greet back as he gives me a fist bump. Friend-zone much?

He walks straight to the mirror and removes his snapback, ruffling his hair a little before putting his snapback on again. I love it when he does that.

"What brings you here today?" I ask. It's pathetic, I know.

"Well... I'll be completely honest with you since we're such close buddies." he replies. Ouch.

I nod as I watch him turn around to face me as he leans against the wall.

"My cousin is having her 21st birthday next month and I'm celebrating it with my family as I'll be in Hong Kong then. And really, I have no idea what gift to get for her. So I reckon I should just ask around and see if I can find something suitable." he says as he pulls out his phone.

He swipes something on his phone and shows me a photo. "My cousin" he said and I walk over to take a look. "What do you think she would like?" he asks again.

"I don't know... Maybe bath bombs? Candles? Does she like things like that?" I tried to suggest.

He shrugs in response. "Maybe."

I know I shouldn't have said what I said next, but I did. "Why didn't you ask Youngji?" I blurted out.

"I did, I went to her first. She gave me some brilliant ideas and I was just going to pick one of her suggestions but told me to ask you as well. She said it's good to ask you because you're fun and creative so your ideas would be of a totally different level."

I swallowed hard. She's a nice person, I have to admit. And it's her niceness (yes I know it's a weird word, shut up and let me talk) that all the more makes me have something against her.

I ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter