The Child Matchmaker

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A 20 year old boy, if not 21 year old korean age, walks down the corridor of the preparation rooms holding hands with a little girl.

Debutting for only 2 years, with songs that are all-kill on music charts, leader of this talented boyband iKON, Kim Hanbin smiles at his now 7 years old sister.

YG artistes are having their soundcheck in 4 hours for their YG Family Power Concert that will be held tomorrow. Hanbin's sister, Hanbyul, has always loved to see if him perform so he thought it would be a good idea to bring her around for soundcheck.

"Hanbyul-ah, who do you want to see?" Hanbin squats down to her height and pinches her cheek.

The little girl giggles in return. Touching the tip of his nose with her finger, she replies,"Your wife."

"My wife?" Hanbin repeats in surprise in which Hanbyul giggles again and nods.

"Who's my wife, Hanbyul-ah?" Hanbin laughs as he picks his sister up.

Just then, Hanbyul's eyes litted up at the sight of someone at the other end of the corridor. Hanbin's back is facing that someone and well, that person didn't notice the Kim siblings either as she is so engrossed on whatever that is on her phone.

"Hayi eonnie!" Hanbyul shouts. Hanbin, who thought Hanbyul was replying his question, immediately became embarrassed. However, he noticed the kiddo wasn't looking at him but instead, at something else behind him. He turns around just as the female singer stops in her tracks and looks up from her phone.

O.M.G. Shoot me now.

"Hanbyul-ah~~!!!" Hayi exclaims, a wide smile spreading across her face. She waves cheerfully at the small girl and walks over.

Hanbyul suddenly became shy and started to hide her face in Hanbin's neck.

"Hanbyul-ah? Hanbyul-ah~" Hayi speaks with aegyo as she tries to get the little girl to look at her. "Hanbyul~" Hayi continues to call out, poking Hanbyul's stomach a little and causing her to giggle.

"Hanbyul-ah, you called Hayi here so you should at least say hello. Come on, say hello." Hanbin says, poking her a little too.

The cheeky little girl lifts her face from Hanbin's neck and giggle. Waving her hands at the singer, she greets,"Hello!! Heeheehee~"

"Uwaahhhh~ Hanbyul hello!" Hayi replies, giving her a high five.

Hanbin thinks back. He knows Hanbyul is a fan of Hayi. Hanbyul has many of her merchandise that Hanbin would bring back for Hanbyul as a gift from Hayi. He's been to one of Hayi's mini concert before because of Hanbyul. He remembers letting Hanbyul sit on his shoulder and the little girl waving Hayi's fandom banner enthusiastically in the air. He had brought her to see Hayi backstage after the concert that day. Somehow the paparazzis managed to snap photos of the three of them together that day. This caused a huge scandal, especially since Hanbyul's face wasn't clear in the photos. Netizens thought Hayi gave birth to Hanbin's child as there were photos where Hayi and Hanbin were taking turns kissing Hanbyul on her cheeks. Thankfully the scandal cleared when Hayi posted her selfie with Hanbyul, clarifying that the kid is Hanbin's sister and not her daughter.

Thinking of all this, Hanbin's cheeks flushed but Hayi didn't realise. Hanbyul had wriggled herself out of Hanbin's grasp and Hayi is squatting down and talking to the little kiddo.

"Hanbyul-ah who do you want to see the most here?" Hanbin hears Hayi ask as he squats down too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter