"Alchemist"

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you acting in this?" Jackson frowns, crossing his arms.

"Yah why not?" She replies and kicks her legs up onto the couch and faces him.

"Your character is lousy." he simply replies, looking dead serious at her.

Youngji sighs again and runs her fingers through her hair.

"Jackson... you know my schedule is tight. I came down to Inkigayo specially to support you and here you are raging over my character in my acting debut?!"

"Honestly, I give you my 100% support in your career but seriously, your character in your web drama ! Why can't you play some cold solitary character?"

"That would be fun too but I'm casted for this character. Plus, it's the leading role!"

"Leading role or not, it's a stupid character. Who in their right mind would join a 'No Dating' club to get close with a guy she likes?!"

"That's the whole point. It's the irony that builds up the drama, the conflicts and problems my character will face!"

"Whatever. Who's the lead male?"

"I have no idea..."

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA?! How can you have no idea who you're going to act all lovey-dovey with?! You should know, shouldn't you?!"

"Yah Wang Jackson, that'll be my business not yours. It's mine colleague, not yours. Aish jinjja, just relax."

"If it was some random girl, I would have gladly relax and not care at all. Be glad I care, you mushroom."

"Why thank you very much I appreciate that VERY much. But seriously, it's not that bad. I mean, I think I suit this character very well..."

"I don't like it."

"I don't know why you are so against my character, I mean what's so bad about it?"

"Everything."

"Yah Wang Jackson - "

Just then the waiting room door opens, fellow Inkigayo MC and actress Yoojung pokes her head in, her hair tied in a cute ponytail.

"Jackson oppa? Oh! Youngji-ssi is still here! Are you guys still talking? I'm so sorry, I'll leave quickly. But er oppa, the crew said you have to meet backstage in 15 minutes!" Yoojung quickly says, bowing a few times at Youngji who also stood up and bowed back. Before Yoojung closes the door, Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter