To the Left, Left, Left

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jackson!" the eldest member shouted across the changing room.

The confused boy looks up, his mouth still stuffed with pizza.

Mark groans and facepalms, writing a mental note to keep the younger boy far far away from the temptation of pizza... and Heo Youngji.

He marches over and slams the tablet he was holding on the table in front of Jackson. Jinyoung appears beside Mark just in time, frowning just as well.

"Look Jackson, I get that you've lived with her more than 50 hours a week for months before, but you've got to snap out of it man!" Mark said, crossing his arms.

Jinyoung simply gives a disapproving sigh before taking a seat beside the still-confused-as-ever Hong Kong boy.

He taps the tablet and the screen comes to live, showing them a video of their performance on Dream Concert just 10 minutes ago.

"Oh a video taken by our  manager, so you're monitoring our performance. It has to be great. We're great. What is there to be mad about?" Jackson asks, still chewing on pizza.

BamBam, sitting across Jackson, shakes his head as he gulps down half a bottle of water. Gotta take care of the throat, yeah?

"I give up. You talk to him." Mark huffs and walks away, obviously very annoyed and very very pissed off.

"O...kay... so things are bad? What did I do wrong this time again?" Jackson finally realises something is wrong. Mark doesn't get pissed off like this usually.

Everyone in the team have watched the video to monitor their performance. It's a habit. Their managers would take a video for them and they'll watch it afterwards.

But guess who didn't watch the performance because he was too glued to his phone busy texting someone? It's Wang Jackson, everybody.

"Hyung, you know I don't disapprove of Youngji noona. In fact I'm a huge fanboy of hers! But hyung, you gotta draw a line you know..." BamBam says as he walks over to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung motions Jackson to watch the video and he presses the play button.

As the video starts to play, Jackson took note of Mark's faulty mic which he already noticed during the performance. But then BamBam brought up Youngji... So...?

Jinyoung suddenly pauses the video and tells Jackson to take note of his next action during the performance when he presses the play button. He obediently nods and Jinyoung continues the video.

In the video, Jackson loses concentration and looks to the left.

"What the?! You guys are mad at me for looking at the left that one time! Hey that ain't fair!" Jackson exploded abruptly but caught Jaebum's stern glare from across the room an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter