Pretty White Dress

Seoul Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh haessal nunbusin hangaron hyuil
It's a sunny and relaxing holiday
Yeppeun saehayan wonpiseureul ipgo oh oh
I'm wearing my pretty white dress"

He nods his head to the beat as he watch her from the company's television on the wall.

YG has several televisions tuned in to music programmes like 'Show Champion', 'Inkigayo', 'Music Bank', 'M! Countdown', etc etc.

He watches her intently and mumbles,"Red Velvet is really good. So in sync and in tune. SM may be nonsense but they've got real talents there... like her."

He sighs as the group goes into the chorus. "Catchy." he comments as he watches their every move.

He sighs again and mutters,"The title track has to be 'Ice Cream' of all million things to write about..."

"Yo Mino huge boy!" Seunghoon calls out, slinging his arm over his shoulder and taking his snapback off.

He turns and grins. "Yo hyung what's up?"

Seunghoon doesn't reply but looks at the television screen before breaking into a smirk.

"Seulgi again huh?" he asks the younger rapper.

"What are you saying?"

"Just get over her seriously. You - "

"Hyung, I can't be over her if I never liked her."

"I'm telling you to move on, not lie to yourself that she isn't your first love."

"I don't feel anything about her anymore."

"That's good. Now let's get to practice okay!"

The rapper line walks side by side to the practice studio. His mind goes back to that day he met her.

It was the holidays, he was in an ice cream parlour, trying out many different flavours.

She walked in, wearing a cute white dress. Her entrance lit up the ice cream parlour like the sun.

She stands at the counter, reading off the menu.

He was staring so much that he drops the spoon he was holding and it falls to the floor.

He saw this as a chance to go up to the counter as well.

Standing beside her, he tries to look cool as he reaches across her to take a spoon.

She looks at him curiously and he catches her gaze.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter