Chapter 9: Second Day

My Twin Babysitter

Kwangmin’s POV

I-I’m so…so.. happy!

 

Woojung finally accepted us! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

 

But not officially ok? I mean yesterday, woojung was so nice to us! She even called us oppa and that means she now sees us as her babysitters. I think I’m gonna cry TToTT

 

“Kwangmin-oppa, we’re already at school, what are you waiting for? Let’s go!” Woojung smiled as the three of us went out of the car.

 

“so are all your things complete?” I asked eyeing woojung’s bag as she nodded.

 

“books?” she nodded.

 

“homeworks?” another nod.

 

“lunch?” woojung shook her head.

 

“I forgot to bring my lunch oppa.” She said plainly and wait WHAT?!

 

“you forgot to bring your lunch?! Eottoke? Eottoke??EOTTOKE—“

 

“calm down kwangmin! aisshh why didn’t you tell us on the car?!” youngmin hissed obviously frustrated.

 

“but you didn’t ask.” Woojung smiled and for some reason I’m feeling a bit irritated at that smile… I mean I worked hard on that lunch and she’ll just leave it behind?!!

 

But what’s done is done, and it’s not really her fault. It’s not like she left it behind on purpose.

 

“ara ara I’ll just go back, you two go ahead now or you’ll be late.” I said getting the car keys from youngmin’s hands.

 

“are you sure?” youngmin asked, slinging his bag over his shoulder.

 

“yeah, just excuse me for our prof ok? I’ll bring your lunch over later woojung. Behave ok?” I said as I got inside the car and drove off to woojung’s house.

 

Woojung’s POV

Hehehe. I’m so bright. Yes I know.

 

Actually I left my lunch at home on purpose, because for sure kwangmin will go back at home to get it but guess what? there’s a traffic right now because the road was closed for construction just a while ago.

 

Kekeke yes I’m bad you don’t need to tell me that.

 

It’s already 10:30 am and Kwangmin’s still not here. hohoho looks like he got caught up in the traffic jam! HAHAHAHAHA! Ehem.

 

“sir May I go out for a while?” I raised my hand for the teacher to see as he nodded.

 

“be quick.”

 

“yeah yeah.”

 

As soon as the teacher faced the board again, I quickly grabbed my bag and other things. as I was about to ran towards the door, this freaking nosey of a seatmate grabbed my arm making me stop to a halt.

 

“What?!” I whispered loudly so that the teacher won’t hear or else I’ll be caught.

 

“what do you think you’re doing? You’re gonna ditch class?!” nosey asked, still holding my arm aisshh

 

“it’s not your business nosey so just in leave me alone.” I yanked my arm away from his grasps and ran towards the door but that in nosey threw a crumpled paper at me. What the ?!

 

As I opened the paper, I saw a letter from nosey saying:

“I’ll leave my notebook at your desk so that you can copy my notes later. I’ll just tell the teacher’s that you aren’t feeling well so don’t get caught ok? And don’t skip class next time! ><”

 

I turned to look at Minwoo and as he looked back I saluted and mouthed “yes nosey”.

 

I ran up to the rooftop and sat there. Good thing the rooftop’s always open hohoho.

 

I got my phone out of my pocket and called yellow .

 

“yoboseyo?” the yellow twidiot said over the phone.

 

“oppa~ kwangmin oppa’s still not here and I’m really hungry! Baegopaaayo~” I faked my voice as to sound a bit weak.

 

“but I still have classes right now…” youngmin said as I heard an old hag’s voice in the background.

 

“but oppaaa…” I whined.

 

“ah… aisshh arasseo—“

 

“I want buttered shrimp and garlic bread and banana milk and oh wait I prefer melon milk and chocolate ice cream!”

 

“wait wait where can I get all of those?!” youngmin said, his voice sounded irritated. HAHAHAHAHA!

 

“mollayo~ come at the high school building’s rooftop when you have all of it ok? Bye!”

 

“yah—“ before youngmin could even answer back I quickly ended the call and was about to call kwangdiot but he got ahead of me.

 

“yoboseyo~ oh kwangdio.. I mean Kwangmin oppa!” oops I almost got busted.

 

“woojung-ah, where are you right now? I got your food, sorry for the long wait, there was a traffic—“

 

“I’m at the high school building’s rooftop but before that I want you to buy me buttered shrimp,garlic bread, melon milk and chocolate ice cream.”

 

“but I already made you a lunch—“

 

“please oppa?” I said faking a cute voice over the phone. Oh God, I can’t believe I’m doing this.

 

“arasseo. I’ll be right there.” Kwangmin said as he ended the call.

 

Ok I didn’t lie about me being hungry ok? But actually Jieun brought food for me this morning so I’ll just eat it first and I’ll let them eat the foods that they’ll bring. Muahahahhaa! Ehem.

 

Youngmin’s POV

Aisshh if only Woojung wasn’t cute.. I mean nice and cute… aisshh I give up yeah she’s cute.

 

But for some reason I Can feel that her being nice is not real… I know it’s not right to judge others at once but I can’t help but doubt her.

 

Aisshh anyways because of her I was even forced to cut class! It’s my first time to do so! T.T but can’t help it since she asked so nicely and.. cutely… ehem.

 

I was about to go upstairs with the foods woojung requested in my hand, but then I saw a familiar car entering the school grounds.

 

“yah kwangmin what took you so long?! Woojung has to ask me to buy her food cos you’re so slow!” I yelled as Kwangmin ran up to me with two paper bags.

 

“there was a traffic jam, mianhe hyung.” Kwangmin said panting heavily.

 

“why are there 2 bags?” I asked eyeing the bags.

 

“one is woojung’s lunch that I made and the other one is the food that she ask me buy for her.”

 

“what food?”

 

“buttered shrimp, garlic bread, melon milk and chocolate ice cream, wae?” Kwangmin asked as we walk up the stairs.

 

“wait she asked me to buy those too! I smell something fishy here…” I said eyeing the building. Wait why isn’t there any students hanging around the hallways? Isn’t it lunch already?

 

“wait youngmin… I realized something…” kwangmin said stopping in his tracks.

 

“what?”

 

“woojung ditch her class.” Kwangmin said as he facepalmed himself.

 

“what—“

 

“it’s only 11 am and lunch doesn’t start until 12!”

 

“so that explains the empty hallways, aisshh that girl!” I hissed as the kwangmin and I hurried off to the rooftop.

 

“well maybe she’s just so hungry that’s why she ditch class.” Kwangmin said.

 

“being hungry is not a valid reason to ditch class!”

 

“don’t scold her hyung. She finally became nice to us so let’s just let it slide for now ok?” Kwangmin explained as we got in front of the rooftop.

 

“arasseo. But next time she cuts class, she’ll really get it.” I said as I opened the door to the rooftop only to see woojung holding an almost finished lunchbox in her hands.

 

“woojung what’s that?” Kwangmin asked as he slowly furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“oh Jieun gave me food this morning, I forgot to tell you two mianhe~ and since you oppas are so slow I decided to just eat it and it tastes real good!” woojung said closing the lunchbox.

 

“but..but.. what about the lunchbox I made…” Kwangmin said, disappointment written all over his face.

 

The foods that we bought doesn’t matter, I mean we can just eat it if woojung doesn’t want it but the lunchbox that Kwangmin made, it’s very important to him. He works hard everyday just to make a delicious lunch box for woojung so obviously, kwangmin would want her to eat it.

 

“but oppa I’m so full..” woojung said pouting.

 

“oh… okay. I’ll just—“

 

“but on second thought, I’ll eat it.” Woojung said as she grabbed the paperbag from kwangmin making his frown turn into a big smile.

 

“really?!” Kwangmin said as Woojung walked back to her seat.

 

“of course—kyaa!” woojung screamed as she slipped on the ground. There was a banana peel and unfortunately she didn’t see it.

 

Everything happened in a flash, woojung walking, woojung slipping, and woojung dropping the paper bag causing the lunch box to open and the food inside to scatter all over the place.

 

I quickly looked over to Kwangmin to see how he would react to this and OMYGOSH Kwangmin’s about to cry!

 

“oops… eottoke.. the lunch box.. Mianhe oppa!”


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 9!

I'M SO SO SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A LAME AUTHOR! I was supposd to update yesterday but I got sick so sorry again TT.TT

and does anybody here knows of KakaoTalk? kkk

try to read my other fanfic! --> "MAKNAE! DORM"

WHY DOES HYUNSEONG LOOK SO COOL ON THEIR CURRENT PROMOTIONS?!! WAEEEE?!!!

DSAFDSGSDFGRGESRGDSRGSDGR *DIES*

 

COMMENT CORNER: *first time having this much comments! I'm so happy! TT.TT*

@marcheng: hahaha! IKR?! I wish I can be like her! TT.TT

@Pinklollipop: Woojung is so scary sometimes like right now ><

@minhyuk-baegopa: maybe she's sick that's why she's acting weird! XDDD

@camerielai: here's the update chingu! :D

@NoMinSarah: waaa me too! bogoshipeo chingu!! >< kkkk

@ainamira97: kkkk woojung's getting more interesting! XDD she's so evil XDD I miss you too dongsaengie!! and its christmas vacation soooo more time to update! thanks for the wait :D

@ELFyourface: yeah! it's kinda freaky to see woojung being like this it's so not her O.O

@gabz121698: grabe di ba?! kala ko nung una nakaktakot sya ung parang mga horror rides and such pero grabe maling mali ako ahahaha nasa unahan pa kame grabe talaga parang hihiwalay ung kaluluwa ko sa katawan ko hahahha XDD

@Rachelxx93: it's good to be back! :D dont worry woojung will still be evil hahahaha ahem. XD

@kwangyoung: yeah she can be creepy at times O.O

@minniewoo: that's her aegyo ne? XDD

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE MY BABIES!

PS: EVERYONE LET US PRAY FOR PEACE BETWEEN SOUTH KOREA AND NORTH KOREA. LET'S HOPE THAT THERE WILL BE NO WAR BETWEEN THE TWO. THANK YOU.