Chapter 10: Third day

My Twin Babysitter

Woojung’s POV

“ah oppa… mianhaeyo please forgive me oppa~” I whined cutely while doing my aegyo making kwangmin chuckle.

 

“I told you, it’s okay. things like that can’t be helped, it’s not your fault anyways, it was an accident.” Kwangmin said as he continued making breakfast for us.

 

You’re so wrong there brown twidiot. It was NOT an accident. I really made myself fall, to think I even sacrificed myself just to make the lunch box you made scatter on the floor, you should thank me heh. I’m such a great actress. Tsktsk.

 

I was busy praising myself that I didn’t notice my appa, donghyun, going inside my room.

 

“yah Woojung! What happened to your room?! Why is it so dirty here?! it looks like a tornado just passed by!” donghyun yelled from upstairs making me twitch in irritation.

 

“what did you do to your room again woojung?” youngmin asked as he turned to raise an eyebrow at me.

 

Damn, I’ve been too lazy this past few days that I forgot to clean my room… but who cares, it’s my room anyways so off people, off—AH. LIGHTBULB.

 

“ah oppa… I hurt my pinky that’s why I wasn’t able to clean… it still hurts… apayo!” I said as small crystals began to fall from my eyes. Oh shiiit I’m soo good at acting! Thank you Lord for giving me this talent!

 

“aishh k-kwangmin!” blondie called brownie, not knowing what to do with me.

 

“look you made her cry. There there woojung-ah, youngmin oppa will just help you clean up your room. Is that okay?” brownie said as I nodded making blondie look at brownie in disbelief.

 

“but—“

 

“no buts.”

 

“yah woojung, you better clean up your room before I get home! I’m going to work now! bye and twins take care of woojung okay?” donghyun walked out of the house as the three of us stared at him.

 

“eh wait stop crying now woojung or we’ll be late! let’s just clean your room later after school arasseo?” youngdiot said as he grabbed the car keys while kwangdiot got my bag and lunchbox.

 

Youngmin’s POV

“can you really not eat by yourself woojung?”

 

“ne oppa, my finger hurts so much… nae songarak apayo~” woojung said showing her bandaged finger.

 

Aishh this is so embarrassing. I’m spoonfeeding her inside her classroom and … in front of her classmates! ARRGGG! Why does this girl have to call me to feed her instead of kwangmin?!! are you trying to kill me?! now all the her classmates are looking at us weirdly… well more like looking at me. now this crazy girls will chase me later, I knew it. I just knew it.

 

“you’re so lucky to have a babysitter woojungie! I wish I can have one too!” the girl beside woojung named jieun said as woojung smiled at her.

 

“youngmin oppa is so nice to me, maybe I AM lucky.” Woojung giggled as I felt my cheeks get warm.

 

*dugeun dugeun*

 

What the, why did my heart suddenly go dugeun dugeun?

 

“AHEM.” A voice beside me suddenly said making me realize that I was staring at woojung’s face.

 

“oh minwoo-ssi, is there anything you need?” woojung asked.

 

“ah nothing, I just want to eat lunch with you two if you don’t mind.” This boy called minwoo smiled.

 

“ah it’s okay—“ before I can even finish my sentence, minwoo quickly cutted me off.

 

“I’m not talking about you, I’m talking about woojung and Jieun.” He explained with a glare making me a bit startled.

 

Did he just glare at me?! what a long lunch this’ll be.


After fetching woojung from the high school building, the three of us, kwangmin, woojung and I immediately went home. We still need to clean woojung’s room and kwangmin needs to have his phone fixed that’s why we hurried.

 

“err woojung… I think you should just sit and stop cleaning…” I told woojung as she stopped moving.

 

“waeyo oppa?” woojung asked.

 

Waeyo? WAEYO?! You’re asking me why the heck do I want you to stop cleaning?!

Simple, because instead of helping, YOUR ONLY MAKING EVERYTHING WORSE. Awhile ago your room only looked like a tornado just passed by but now, it looks like a TSUNAMI passed by. Clothes scattered everywhere, books, notebooks, glass cups, plates and even expired bread! EWWWWW.

 

“just sit down… before I blow up…” I said, whispering the latter part as woojung just nodded at me and sat down on her bed.

 

at last, I’ll finally be able to finish this in no time—

 

“ah oppa, there’s a dirt there.” Woojung said pointing to the corner of the room

 

I quickly grabbed the mop and wiped it clean.

 

“there’s a cockroach there oppa.” Woojung said pointing to the wall as I grabbed the bug spray and killed the cockroach.

 

“oppa there’s a dirty shirt…”

 

“oppa look…”

 

“oppa. trash..”

 

“oppa..”

 

Usually I like being called oppa, I mean it sounds so cute but this time is an exception. I HATE HEARING THE WORD OPPA.

 

“uhh…oppa—“

 

“WHAT?!” I growled startling woojung.

 

“I uhh.. I just… wanted to say..that kwangmin oppa’s here…already..” Woojung stuttered as tears began to fall down her face.

 

I looked at my back only to see kwangmin shaking his head at me in disappointment.

 

First, woojung humiliated me by making me spoonfeed her, her classmate named minwoo even glared at me! second, she made her room worse and even annoyed ordered me around nonstop. Third, she cried in front of kwangmin, making it look like I made her cry.

 

Ahhh… umma… what have I gotten myself into?

 

Nobody’s POV

KakaoTalk: Jhm


Jhm

(hahaha! She actually did that? hahaha!)

--11:25 pm

JyoungNIM

(really! She may look cute and all, I mean she looks

like an angel when she doesn’t talk or move..)

11:25 pm--

Jhm

(hahaha! That made me laugh real hard! ROFL)

--11:26 pm

JyoungNIM

(yah, don’t laugh. Jaemi Eobseo~ it’s not funny.

She’s a living hell I tell you. and I smell something fishy..)

11:27 pm—-

Jhm

(what fishy??)

--11:28 pm

JyoungNIM

(I mean, she’s so rude before! She hates us for real,

she even called us faggots and now she acts all so sweet!)

11:30 pm—-

Jhm

(now that’s just gold! HAHAHA! ! HAAHAHA!)

--11:30 pm

JyoungNIM

(Q_Q)

11:30 pm—-

Jhm

(mianhaeyo oppa kkk you two are just so funny XD)

--11:32 pm

JyoungNIM

(aisshh don’t laugh anymore!)

11:32 pm—-

Jhm

(but you said that she is cute…

could it be that you like her? *evil laugh*)

--11:34 pm

JyoungNIM

(MWO?! Me liking her?! no way. She’s cute okay

and I admit that but really no way.)

11:35 pm—- 

Jhm

(omoo what is this? Why so defensive? Are you guilty? HAHA!)

--11:35 pm

JyoungNIM

(Q..Q why are bullying me…)

11:36 pm—-

Jhm

(HAHAHA! ROFL X100 but really, I wanna meet her kkk)

--11:37 pm

JyoungNIM

(you don’t know what you’re saying =_=)

11:38 pm—-

Jhm

(aissh you’re a killjoy. I think that unni is very

fun to be with. I’d like to play with her!)

--11:38 pm

JyoungNIM

(so that you can bully me together?)

11:40 pm—-

Jhm

(woow how did you know?! :O)

--11:41 pm

JyoungNIM

(Q..Q you hate me...)

11:41 pm—-

Jhm

(HAHAH! Joking! When I go there introduce me to her arasseo?!)

--11:42 pm

JyoungNIM

(suuure. Oh wait it’s 11:43 already!)

11:44 pm—-

Jhm

(we still have school tomorrow oppa, I need to sleep now!

bye bye! Good night sweet dreams!)

--11:44 pm

JyoungNIM

(bye bye sweet dreams!)

11:45 pm—-

Jhm

(good luck with your girlfriend oppa! KKK)

--11:46 pm

JyoungNIM

(SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!)

11:58 pm—-


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 10!

and so for those of you who doesn't know what KakaoTalk is, it's a KOREAN MESSENGER or something like that. it's like Yahoo! messenger, MSN, Whatsapp or Viber but it's ONLY USED FOR PHONES, ANDROID PHONES to be exact. it's an APP FOR SMARTPHONES. even though it's a korean messenger, other countries use it too and I for one use it to message some of my korean friends kkk

here's what it looks like: (THIS IS AN EXAMPLE ONLY! but that is a real screencapture from my real phone kkk I use smartphone)

LOL you can even see the StARCALL icon on the top left corner of the screen XDD (damn starcall won't let me answer boyfriend's call unless I pay T.T)

AND THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN Jhm and JyoungNIM ON THE LAST PART... IT'S JyoungNIM'S PHONE THAT IS BEING SHOWN BTW. THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE PHONE IS PLACED ON THE RIGHT. THE NAME OF THE PERSON THAT THE OWNER IS TALKING TO IS PLACED ON THE LEFT. HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD THAT XD

TRY TO READ MY OTHER FANFIC! --> "MAKNAE! DORM"

COMMENT CORNER!

@ELFyourface: wahahahhaa! Woojung's such a wicked girl right?! if only I'm not her creator then I will surely let her taste hell for messing up with the twins!

@marcheng: sorry for the ooh so long wait! hahahah! she's a bad I know XD

@kwangyoung: she's too evil that she doesn't even care about the twins anymore T.T

@minniewoo: IKR?! WHAT AN EVIL GENIUS! :O

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE MY BABIES!