Chapter 30: meeting your ....

My Twin Babysitter

"Woojung-ah, are you awake now?" Kwangmin knocked but silence was the only thing that answered him. After a few seconds, Woojung's voice was then heard.

 

"I'm already awake twidiot, I'm just too tired to get up. I will go out when I already feel like it so don't bother calling me for breakfast or something."

 

Kwangmin smiled, looks like Woojung's still sad about yesterday but at least she's talking and not doing anything stupid.

 

After talking to Woojung, Kwangmin walked downstairs and crossed his arms in front of his twin who was watching some random show, glaring at him in the process.

 

"What?" The blonde twin asked, looking at his brother in confusion.

 

"Don't you what me. Apologize to Woojung."

 

"Why? What did I do this time?" Youngmin asked, raising an eyebrow as a chuckle was heard behind him. Jeongmin then placed an arm over the blonde twin's shoulder as he shook his head.

 

"You, my man, are very dense."

 

"Jeongmin's right, you know."

 

Youngmin rolled his eyes at the two while slapping Jeongmin's arm away.

 

"If you're talking about last night, then I don't have anything to say. I'm not her boyfriend or anything so—"

 

"Who even said you were her boyfriend?" Jeongmin remarked with a sly smile when Donghyun suddenly went out of his room, dressed in casual clothes, something different from the usual working attire that he wears.

 

"What boyfriend?" Donghyun asked as the three younger boys stared at him, scanning his clothes.

 

"Why are you dressed like that, hyung? are you going out?" Kwangmin asked making Donghyun grin.

 

"Since it's my day-off today, I was hoping to take Woojung out to the mall or something.. you know, bonding time, like that. It's been awhile since Woojung and I went out together." Donghyun said excitedly as Kwangmin looked at him uneasily. Jeongmin, on the other hand just continued teasing Youngmin.

 

"But hyung, you see, Woojung won't get up. She said she won't go out unless she feels like it. She seems like in a bad mood." Kwangmin explained as the big grin on Donghyun's face slowly turned into a frown.

 

"Oh. What happened? Why is she like that?" Donghyun asked, looking very worried as Kwangmin and Jeongmin quickly pointed to Youngmin who just blinked at the sudden accusation.

 

"What...why me?!" Youngmin exclaimed before the phone started ringing.

 

"You're so dense." Kwangmin commented.

 

"You're so stupid." Jeongmin said before answering the phone.

 

"Yoboseyo?" Jeongmin said plainly but that expression changed upon hearing the voice of the caller.

 

"Umma?!"

 

XXXXX

 

In the bedroom upstairs, lies Woojung who was still depressed upon what happened last night. Holding her phone, she typed in her message to Jieun and Hyunmin in a very hard manner, as if she was angry at the innocent gadget. They were having a conference in KakaoTalk.

 

KakaoTalk: Jhm, jijimin

 


 

우정님(Trans: Woojungnim)

(What the is his problem? Why is he being a ?!)

9:23 am--

jijimin

(Aigoo... Our woojung is a lady now! You're in love!)

--9:23 am

 

Jhm

(Yeah a lady. A stupid lady.)

--9:24 am

우정님

(야! 주굴래?!

Trans: yah! Wanna die?!)

9:24 am--

jijimin

(Nice one Hyunmin! Hahaha! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

--9:24 am

 

Jhm

(It's true. You're so stupid and most especially dense! :P)

--9:25 am

 

jijimin

(You know Woojung, Hyunmin Is right. She has a point.

I don't know if the two of you are doing it on purpose

but both of you are really oblivious to each other's feelings.)

--9:25 am

우정님

(What the ef...)

9:26 am--

Jhm

(But hey, I didn't expect for Minwoo to confess right after I

Go back here. That two-timer...)

--9:28 am

 

jijimin

(Neither do I but I kinda respect him more now.)

--9:28 am

 

Jhm

(You mean, you didn't have any respect for him before?!)

--9:28 am

 

jijimin

(That's not what I meant! You're misunderstanding things!)

--9:28 am

 


 

Woojung laughed at the messages before telling them to shut up. As she was about to type in her reply, the door of her room suddenly flew open revealing a smug looking Jeongmin.

 

"Ever heard of the word knock?" Woojung rolled her eyes at Jeongmin as the boy just nodded.

 

"But it isn't applicable to me." Woojung then turned her back and continued typing on her phone again.

 

"Are you just gonna continue locking yourself here inside your room all day?" Jeongmin asked but Woojung's eyes was still fixed on her phone.

 

"Already doing it." Jeongmin then turned around to get out of the room but paused before closing the door.

 

"Oh ok. When umma gets here, I'll just tell her that you're in a bad mood cos your blonde babysitter just dumped you."

 

"Fine, do that." Woojung replied as Jeongmin counted to three before covering his ears.

 

"WHAT DID YOU JUST ING SAY?! I thought they were in Europe?! What the hell does she want here?!"

 

In a blink of an eye, Woojung jumped out of the bed and ran towards the stairs while cursing and muttering incoherent words. As she arrived at the stairs, the twins and Donghyun were cleaning up and tidying the living room. Youngmin, who was tidying the salas, looked up at the stairs and saw Woojung. The two had a brief eye contact before Youngmin looked away. Woojung sighed but shrugged it off anyway.

 

"KWANGMIN! why is that woman going here?!" Woojung yelled from the stairs as Kwangmin looked at him.

 

"How should I know?"

 

"Yeah how should he know?" Jeongmin appeared before Woojung but the girl just ignored him. She knew that Jeongmin used to live with Victoria and Jeongmin going here must mean that their mother will too. She regretted the fact that she managed to overlook things like this.

 

"APPA! Why is that woman going here?!"

 

"I don't know either, she just called and said that they're on their way here now. Victoria and Nickhun." Woojung pulled on her hair in frustration upon hearing everyone's vague answers.

 

"SOMEONE ANSWER ME—" As if on queue, the doorbell suddenly rang making everyone look at the front door.

 

" ." Woojung chanted as Jeongmin who was beside her, went down the stairs while Youngmin opened the front door.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo—ah Youngmin." The visitor said as Woojung was finally able to breathe.

 

"Oh ho ho ho. Look who's here. Good, Jungi. Your mom will be able to meet your future hubby—" Jeongmin teased but was interrupted when Kwangmin slapped the back of his head.

 

"What?!" Kwangmin gave him a 'shut up' look as Youngmin just stayed silent and didn't mutter anything. Donghyun looked at Minwoo as if trying to remember something.

 

"What are you doing here?" Woojung asked, taking a seat on the first step of the stairs.

 

"I just wanted to visit you. Why is Jeongmin here? Is he here to visit you too?" Minwoo asked uneasily.

 

"I live here, actually, Woojung is my sister. Half-sister." Upon hearing Jeongmin's explanation, Minwoo sighed in relief and smiled.

 

"Are you the one who ate with us before? Minwoo? I've told you this before but I really feel like I already met you even before the dinner." Donghyun asked as Minwoo smiled and nodded.

 

Minwoo was about to speak when a black car suddenly parked in front of the house. Woojung stood up to take a better look but then suddenly gasped upon realizing who that car belongs to.

 

", she's here. She's here! Close the door! Close the dmn door!" Woojung yelled angrily, running down the stairs in an attempt to close the door.

 

"Ah, Victoria's really here." Jeongmin said, staring at the black car.

 

"Victoria?" Minwoo asked.

 

"Our mom." Jeongmin answered as Minwoo immediately turned to look outside where two familiar figures descended from the car.

 

"." Woojung was about to close the door but was stopped by Minwoo's hand, confusing the girl herself. Minwoo's eyes widened upon seeing the new visitors who were surprised as well.

 

"Minwoo?"


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 30!

OMOOO! 5 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO! 3

but hey, I already have a poster for my new fanfic starring PARK CHANYEOL of EXO-K! I will post that new story by the end of this fanfic :D BEWARE: IT IS A RATED M FIC. but there's no scene...maybe. LOL meh, I dunno how to write those. :P

so maybe all of you already knows the huge revelation even before I reveal it. T.T so much for making it a huge revelation lol. XD

OH AND I KNOW THAT ALL OF YOU ARE A BIT CONFUSED WITH THE STORY SO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, I WILL EXPLAIN HOW THE STORY TOOK PLACE ALTOGETHER. THANK YOU AND PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

SARANGHAE!