Chapter 32: My Feelings

My Twin Babysitter

Nobody's POV

After the arrival of Victoria and Nickhun, Woojung and the rest continued on with their lives. The only thing that changed is Victoria calls every night which makes woojung sick. Woojung has been talking less and looking pale as ever. Kwangmin and Donghyun have been trying their best to cheer her but it was no use.

 

"Woojung, just call me later if your school's done ok?" Kwangmin smiled as Woojung closed the car door and turned towards her school, ignoring the college student.

 

"She and Hyung really need to sort out their issues."

 

Lots of students were walking towards the school. Upon seeing Woojung blend in with the crowd, Kwangmin decided to go back home for he doesn't have school today.

 

Unknown to him that a black car stopped just in front of the school entrance where Woojung was. As Woojung was about to step foot inside the main gate, the door of the car suddenly opened and pulled Woojung inside to which no one even noticed.

 

"WOAH, WHAT THE—" Woojung exclaimed as the car started running making her eyes widen in shock. She just got kidnapped by a suspiscious black car and yet she’s still unusually quiet, no cussing or whatsoever. In fact, she's handling this all too well.

 

"Oh Woojung, you're here too?" A male voice suddenly spoke just beside Woojung making her turn to her left.

 

"Minwoo? You got kidnapped too?" Woojung asked while minwoo just nodded in response.

 

"Where do you think they're bringing us?" Woojung asked as Minwoo answered her with another question.

 

"Who do you think is behind all of this?"

 

The car then slowly parked in front of a boutique. Woojung and Minwoo turned to look at each other as the driver gently opened the door, motioning for Woojung to go down.

 

“Why are we here?” Woojung asked but the driver only bowed and pointed towards the boutique. Upon entering the said establishment, Woojung saw a tall woman with her back facing them, talking to the tailors while holding her phone near her ear. As soon as the door closed with the bell chime, the tailors immediately bowed down making the tall woman turn around surprising Woojung and Minwoo.

 

“Good thing you didn’t complain when the driver fetched you from school—“

 

“More like kidnapped me from school. What the are you… no, we doing here? Didn’t I already tell you that I won’t agree to this nonsensical marriage?” Woojung said with a fierce look on her face as Victoria only smiled.

 

“Ok, time to take the measurements! Go and just finish everything you need with them.” Victoria said as the tailors quickly grabbed Woojung towards the back room leaving Minwoo and Victoria behind.

 

“Is this really okay?” Minwoo asked while Victoria only smiled.

 

“Just go get your measurements done.”

 

Inside themo backroom, the tailors continued on fussing over Woojung. They were taking her measurements, making her wear various clothes and shoes while holding her arms down. During the whole time, Woojung kept on complaining for that was the only thing she could do. The door was locked and she was being kept immobilized.

 

“Ugh, let go of me!”

 

“We must take your measurements Ms. Woojung, the wedding will be in three weeks. We just need to take the last parts of your body.” The tailors said as Woojung continued to push their hands away from her arms.

 

“In case you didn’t know, I am Kim Woojung, the daughter of the owner of this boutique you’re working for—“

 

“Mr. Kim knows all of this Ms. Woojung. We know that Mr. Kim is our boss but we must follow every order of Mrs. Victoria or else we might lose our jobs.” Hearing this, Woojung suddenly stopped moving followed by the door opening.

 

“Ms. Woojung, Mrs. Victoria just left and asked that after this you return home with Mr. Minwoo.” One of the tailors said as the others let go of Woojung.

 

“We’re done Ms. Woojung. Thank you for cooperating with us. We’ll make sure to create the most beautiful wedding gown for you and Mr. Minwoo.” The tailors said as one of them led Woojung out of the back room.

 

Upon walking out of the back room, Minwoo who was waiting on the sofa immediately went to Woojung.

 

“From now on, you will have to go to and from school with me. Youngmin and Kwangmin hyungs will not be your babysitters anymore.” Minwoo said with an apologetic look but Woojung only kept silent.

 

“Are you okay?” Minwoo asked, placing a hand on her shoulder as Woojung only gave him a faint smile.

 

“I…I’m fine. I was already expecting for this anyway.”

 

The two then went to their car silently. Inside the car, Woojung only stared at the window while Minwoo stared at her. Biting his lower lip, Minwoo gently called Woojung.

 

“Woojung… this might not be the right time for me to ask this but I want to know your answer.” Woojung faced Minwoo with a serious look before speaking.

 

“Do you want to know the truth?” Minwoo nodded.

 

“The truth is, I already like somebody. At first, I was really irritated and annoyed with him. I hated that person’s guts. We always fought and bickered but as those moments kept on happening, I realized that I was already in love with him. Whenever I’m with him, it’s like my heart and mind’s at peace…like I’m complete. Knowing me, this is the first time that I’ve felt this kind of feeling and I don’t want it to disappear. He’s the only that I would want to put a ring on my ring finger. He’s the only one that would complete me.” Woojung said as Minwoo stared back at her.

 

“Can I know who—“  Minwoo was about to ask but stopped and heaved a sigh. Minwoo smiled and looked at Woojung.

 

“I’ll try to force my dad and Victoria to stop the wedding.” Minwoo said as Woojung immediately hugged him.

 

“Thank you so much Minwoo.”

 

XXXXX

 

It was already night when Woojung arrived home. Upon entering the house, Woojung saw the dining table filled with white envelopes printed with her and Minwoo’s names. Donghyun was holding one of them. She dropped her bag on the coach and walked towards Donghyun.

 

“So you gave up on stopping Victoria.” Donghyun then placed the white envelope he was holding back on the table and held his head down.

 

“I’m losing my company.” Hearing this, Woojung’s eyes widened.

 

“Why, how—“

 

“The truth is, my company, the boutique and every other branches were already bankrupt even before. Victoria managed to lend me some support that’s why up to now it’s still running. But since I’m opposing her in regards to Minwoo and your wedding, she’s getting all investments and stocks back. If this keeps up, the boutique will really be over. Forgive me if I can’t stop her this morning.” Donghyun said as Woojung only looked at him with a pained face. Donghyun paused for awhile before speaking again.

 

“But it’s okay. Don’t worry about me. I’ll give up on my company—“

 

“Appa, I want to help you, I really do! But the only one I want is Youngmin… I won’t marry anybody but him…” Woojung s until a clack was heard by the front door. Donghyun and Woojung turned to look towards the source of the noise only to see a shocked tall dark yellow haired boy.

 

“Y-youngmin?!”


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 32!

A CLIFFHANGER! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M A TROLL I KNOW >:D

3 CHAPTERS TO GO! LOOKS LIKE THE WEDDING IS A GO-GO! XD

I'll be posting the foreword of my new fanfic by chapter 34 :) IT'LL BE A CHANYEOL FANFIC SO EXOTICS GET READY! :D

I'm still contemplating whether to include either sehun or baekhyun...UGH. IT'S HARD. OTL

SARANGHAE!