Chapter 3: it’s official, I have twins as my babysitter

My Twin Babysitter

Woojung’s POV

“yah Woojung-ah..”

 

“woojungie…wake up..”

 

“woojung-ah… wakey-wakey~”

 

I heard different voices hovering over the room. The do they think they’re doing Trying to wake me up?

 

I glanced over my phone under the sheets and saw the time, 7:30 am. , it’s a weekend and you expect me to wake up this early?!

 

“woojung-ah wake up!” the voices continued to pester my peaceful room.

 

“piss off.” I said as I pulled the blanket over my head.

 

Now to get a good sleep—

 

“YAH KIM WOOJUNG! Wake up! RIGHT. NOW!” the voice suddenly grabbed my blanket making me shiver.

 

“what the , appa! How many times do I have to tell you I’m not a ing KIM—wait. Appa, you’re blonde..” I rubbed my eyes as I sat down on my bed trying to take a good look on the tard who woke me up.

 

“good you’re awake now! good morning woojung-ah.” The other brunette tard said as he pulled my arm and pushed me towards the bathroom.

 

“woojung-ah, go downstairs after you finish taking your bath okay?” the two tards said as they closed the door leaving me in the bathroom with my eyes still half-opened.

 

What the was that all about? Am I dreaming or did donghyun become a twin? Aishh I’m seeing things because of the two faggots next door.

 

Hmm.. what should I do today… should I go hang out with Jieun? Well she did ask for my help with this one project… ok. Better be out than spend the day with donghyun.

 

I took a bath just like donghyun said, well I need to obey at times right? I’m still a good girl you know? ….meh. whatever, I just wanted to take a hot shower is all.

 

I wore my plain black tshirt and white shorts then walked downstairs. Upon setting foot on the floor, I immediately smelled the delicious scent coming from the dining room.

 

Ok that’s weird. I mean donghyun cooks food and it’s pretty delicious but never, I repeat, Never have it smelled this ing delicious. Just the smell of it makes me drool argg.

 

I walked towards the dining room only to have my jaw drop upon seeing the two faggots that was supposed to be next door, sitting at the dining room.

 

“ok.. did you get a plastic surgery donghyun…together with your.. I don’t know… twin? Why the do you look like the two faggots that lives next door?” I said as I stared at the two doppelgangers.

 

“what the, you did not just call me —“

 

“shut up youngmin. Excuse him woojung-ah, he can be rude at times.” The brunette slightly bowed together with the blondie.

 

“mianhe woojung.” Both of them chorused.

 

What’s happening here? This is soooo ed up.

 

“wait, you’re the twins next door?” I asked as I grab a seat and crossed my legs.

 

The twins stood up and introduced themselves.

 

“annyeonghaseyo! My name’s youngmin, the older twin.”

 

“my name’s kwangmin, the younger one.”

 

“and from now on we’re your babysitters!” the twins chorused and I just stared at them for a good 1 minute until their words finally sank in, making me spit the orange juice that I was drinking.

 

“eww. Gross.” Youngmin said making me give him a death glare.

 

“who the wouldn’t be surprised if some two faggots suddenly introduced themselves as your babysitters?!” I yelled as I grabbed youngmin’s collar but kwangmin was quick to grab my arm and pushed me again on my seat.

 

“ok ok calm down, woojung-ah. Would you let us explain?” kwangmin said as he got a towel and wiped the table.

 

“please do.” I scoffed as I glared at the two.

 

Kwangmin sat beside his ing blonde brother and across me.

 

“you see, donghyun-hyung hired us as your babysitters—“

 

“what the does that old man want again?!” I widened my eyes as I slammed my hands on the table startling the two.

 

“would you please calm down for a while?! Just let kwangmin explain first!” the blondie said as I leaned back on my chair.

 

“he wants us to take care of you in case he’s not here or if he’s on a business trip and because obviously, you won’t let him.” Kwangmin said making me glare at him.

 

“and what makes you think that I’ll let the two of you?” I scoffed making them both stare silently.

 

“I barely know you guys! I don’t even know what’s gotten into my damned father’s mind as to why he would trust you two!”

 

“your father is our friend. He’s our hyung, of course he trusts us.” Youngmin said.

 

“and so? I don’t give a damn about that. what if you guys me?” I said rolling my eyes at the two.

 

“if we would want to, then we would’ve done that last time when you got drunk…but we didn’t right?” the other twin smiled as I stared at them.

 

Ok that made me feel guilty, I didn’t even thank them… I mean they were the ones who brought me home after all..

 

I stood up from my seat and grabbed my bag. I turned around to avoid their gazes.

 

“err. Thanks about that.” I muttered under my breath as I took a peek at their faces.

 

The tards are smiling. them.

 

“tell donghyun I don’t need babysitters, I can handle myself. And you two, If I see you again later this evening, you’ll really gonna get it from me. bye tards.”

 

“yah woojung-ah! Yah!” the two of them called but I quickly went inside my car and dashed off to Jieun’s place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“my dad hired babysitters for me, isn’t it so ed up?” I told Jieun as I continued eating the chips on her table while she, doing her project.

 

“wae? Your dad just wanted someone to look out for you, you should be thankful. I mean you’re rich, your dad loves you so much—“

 

“no you got it all wrong. Yeah I’m rich but my dad loving me? No to the ing way.” I scoffed as I tore open another bag of chips.

 

“aigoo woojung-ah, well at least don’t make it hard for your babysitter okay?” Jieun said as she took some of the chips.

 

“I already told them to scram and if I still see them later when I get home, they’re really gonna know what hell tastes like.”

 

“wait, them?” Jieun raised an eyebrow as she looked at me.

 

“yeah them. They’re twins. They live right next to us.” I explained making Jieun’s eyes sparkle and squeal in delight.

 

“waaa! Take me with you Woojungie! I wanna see them! I wanna see real-life twins! How old are they? Are they girls?! What’s their names?!” Jieun said as he shook my shoulders back and forth making me hold her arms and glare at her.

 

“the Jieun, calm down! I think they’re older… well I don’t really give a damn. They’re dad’s friends but they look young so they’re probably his junior. They’re twin boys named youngmin and kwangmin.” I explained trying to detach Jieun’s hands off me.

 

“ohh! That’s so lucky~ take me with you next time arasseo?” Jieun winked as I rolled my eyes at her.

 

“they’ll be gone by the time I arrive home.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s already dark that’s why I decided to go home. I bid my goodbyes to Jieun and her parents.

 

Well Jieun says I’m lucky but actually, she’s the one who’s lucky. I mean she has a compete family, her parents are together and they love Jieun with all their heart. Very different from me, my parents are divorced, they always say they care for me but I know that all of those are just acts. As if I’ll believe them.

 

Sometimes I wish, I was born as Jieun’s sister… so that I could know what having a real family feels like.

 

I dashed off to my house and as I was slowing down, I noticed my dad’s car was already parked. Looks like donghyun’s here already.

 

I parked my car beside donghyun’s and fished out the key of the house from my bag. As soon as I opened it, I saw dad with the two tards.

 

“why are you still here?! didn’t I tell you to get the heck out before I arrive home?! You really wanna get it from me hu—“ I was about to tackle the two but dad quickly grabbed my arms and making me unable to move.

 

“go sign, don’t mind her.” Dad smiled and I swear, I really wanna kick his face.

 

“what the is that?!” I scoffed still struggling to move but my damned father’s too strong. Crap this .

 

“oh it’s just a contract. If they sign that then they’ll be officially your babysitters! Isn’t that great woojung-ah?! You’ll finally have friends—“

 

“shut your mouth, old man. I don’t need babysitters, I’m not a ing kid anymore! And you two don’t you dare sign that paper or else your life will be hell.” I gave the two death glares but the two just grinned at me. what the .

 

I tossed my shoes at the two of them but they dodged it. tsk. It should’ve land on their pretty faces. Sad. If only I can tackle them right now aisshh. my dad’s grip on me is too tight fuuuuuccckkkk.

 

“how much is this ing man paying you?” I asked.

 

“woojung-ah, is that how you speak to your dad and your babysitters? Have your manners young lady. They’re my friends so treat them well ok?” dad said as he smiled. I was about to knock his head with mine but then I saw the blondie walking towards us.

 

“what the do you want?” I squinted my eyes at the blondie who just smirked followed by his twin who was grinning widely.

 

He then took out a white paper in front of me and my dad saying: LEGAL CONTRACT

 

“this is the proof of hiring chuchuchuchuc……” the brunette blabbed and blabbed about the contract which made my head hurt, damn his voice is annoying.

 

“…and with that, by signing this contract, you will now be the official babysitters of Kim Woojung.” Brunette then showed us the paper again. I scanned the bottom part of the paper and no way.

 

“you did not just sign that piece of crap.” I said.

 

“oh we just did. Looks like we’ll be together from now on woojung.” Blondie smirked as the brunette giggled.

 

My dad then looked at me and smiled.

 

“it’s official~ you’ll have the twins as your babysitters!”

 

One sentence. MY LIFE.


Thank you for reading chapter 3!

sorry for being a lame author. I'm so slow in updating TT TT AND GOOGLE CHROME, it won't let me type in the body part of the add chapter page! that's why I'm using INTERNET EXPLORER to update and IT'S FREAKING ANNOYING.

check my other fanfic too! (JUST CLICK THE LINK!) --> "Maknae!Dorm"

COMMENT CORNER!

@minhyuk-baegopa: no no they don't know how she's like. they only see her outside the house but they've never actually talked with each other before. :D

where did all of my commenters go?! :O meh. Imma watch Idol maid, prince jang is waiting for me. <3

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OR ELSE I WILL NOT UPDATE.  

JOKE. XDD