chapter 14: Decision

My Twin Babysitter

 

Youngmin’s POV

After the incident last night, woojung immediately fell asleep. Well who wouldn’t be tired from all that happened, even I would be.

 

“youngmin could you wake woojung up? I need to talk to her now, I’m already late for work.” Donghyun hyung said, fixing his bag as I ran upstairs to woojung’s room.

 

I was about to knock on her door but Woojung opened it first. She stared at me for a few seconds before walking towards the stairs.

 

“good morning.” Woojung mumbled under her breath but I was able to hear it.

 

“who? Me?” I asked as she just nodded leaving me dumbfounded on the foot of the stairs.

 

She said good morning… SHE JUST GREETED ME GOOD MORNING! IS THE WORLD GOING TO END NOW?!

 

I quickly ran towards kwangmin who was preparing woojung’s breakfast and placed an arm over his shoulder.

 

“kwangmin! Woojung greeted me good morning just right now!” I whispered to Kwangmin who just raised an eyebrow.

 

“and your point is?”

 

“she must be up to something again… ah wait! In case you forgot yesterday was the fifth day of our trial week!” I shook kwangmin’s shoulders making donghyun and woojung stare at me weirdly.

 

“ah sorry.” I bowed, placing woojung’s breakfast in front of her.

 

“anyways, woojung, how many times have I told you to not go out at night? Let alone at a club! For pete’s sake woojung, you’re seventeen! An underage! I don’t even know how the heck did you get inside!” donghyun hyung sighed as woojung just stayed silent.

 

“if it wasn’t for the twins then what do you think happened to you by now? you should be thankful to them but instead you’re torturing them. Could you at least be nice to them?” woojung just stayed silent. This was the first time that she stayed silent while being scolded, usually, by now she would shout back but this time she’s different. Something’s fishy… maybe she used some superglue or oil again—

 

“hyung it’s okay. what’s important now is that woojung’s safe. Let’s just forget everything that happened.” Kwangmin said interrupting the two.

 

“hyung you should go to work now, you’re already late!”

 

“oh . Let’s just continue this later woojung, behave ok? I’m off now.” donghyun hyung said, walking out of the house and into his car.

 

“so are you okay now?” I asked earning a smack from my brother.

 

“yah what the heck was that for?!”

 

“for being so stupid. Of course she’s not okay sheesh!” Kwangmin hissed making woojung chuckle.

 

Kwangmin and I turned to look at each other then to woojung. Did she just…?

 

“jalmeokgetseubnida..” Woojung clapped her hands together as she started eating her breakfast while the two of us just watched her.

 

XXXXX

 

It’s already afternoon and usually, by now woojung would be inside her room plotting different plans on how to torture kwangmin and I right? but today you would not believe it. she’s watching tv…WITH US!  She’s definitely up to something! Maybe there’s a superglue on the coach…

 

“uhh kwangmin, youngmin.” She said breaking the silence as kwangmin turned the tv off.

 

“yes?” Kwangmin said looking at woojung.

 

“today is the day that we decide whether you stay or not right?” she said looking at the ground, avoiding our stares.

 

“I have decided—“

 

“you don’t need to tell us your decision because we’ll stay here no matter what.” Kwangmin said smiling as I just nodded.

 

Woojung turned to look at us and chuckled.

 

“well I don’t really care about what you do from now on. Stay here, live here, quite frankly I don’t give a damn anymore. I promised to accept whatever your decision will be right? and I keep my promises.” Woojung explained as a smile creeped up to me and my brother’s face.

 

“that means you’re accepting us….” I said as woojung just nodded.

 

“YEEEHEY! I’m officially a babysitter now! yeaaaaa!” kwangmin squealed as he jumped up and down making us laugh at him.

 

“but!” woojung interrupted.

 

“number one, don’t expect me to follow you two. Two, I’m already seventeen so I’ll do whatever I want and Lastly, don’t you dare mess with my life or else you’ll experience hell more than you experienced before. arasseo?” Woojung stood up smirking her signature smirk.

 

Kwangmin and I just nodded and gulped. The real woojung’s back. goodbye nice woojung, being called oppa by you was fun while it lasted.

 

“good.”

 

XXXXX

 

“I’m home! twins, is woojung at home?” Donghyun hyung asked placing his bag on the coach.

 

“what do you want pops?” Woojung said, sitting at the foot of the staircase.

 

“did you finally reflect on what you did?” donghyun asked as woojung just stared at him.

 

“I’m talking to you so answer me.” hyung said seriously as woojung with a poker face just nodded.

 

“did you behave?” woojung nodded.

 

“did you give the twins a hard time.” woojung shook her head.

 

“did you—“

 

“oh will you please just get on with it?!” woojung exclaimed as the three of us turned to look at her. she’s back. she’s definitely back.

 

“what I mean to say was, just say what you really wanna say.”

 

“give me your car keys.” Hyung said as woojung gave him a ‘wtf’ look.

 

“now.” woojung rolled her eyes and went to her room. After a few seconds, she came back down with the keys jiggling on her hands.

 

“here, now what do you want?” she asked.

 

“I’m giving your car to the twins.”

 

“MWO?!” the three of us, kwangmin, woojung and I yelled as our eyes went saucers.

 

“you heard me. no more questions, I wanna sleep—“

 

“but how the will I be able to go out?!” Woojung yelled, obviously frustrated at her father’s sudden decision.

 

“then ask one of them to come with you.” hyung smiled as woojung widened her eyes.

 

“meaning from now on you can’t go out without them. You have to be at least with one of them and I mean it. ok good night!” Donghyun hyung said as he then finally entered his room leaving the three of us still on the living room.

 

“what just happened?” Kwangmin asked.

 

“we just got a car.” I said as woojung turned to look at us with blazing eyes. Hell’s back for real. This will be a looooong night.

 

“I ing hate you two faggots.”


 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING CHAPTER 14!

BAD NEWS:

from now on I'll only update during WEDNESDAYS. it's the only day I can pinch in my fanfics in my schedule. yes I know, you can all hate on me now but school's been a pain in the but even so, I can't half- it so yeah. but when I feel like it, I'll still update on other days. :D

MY OTHER FANFIC: "MAKNAE! DORM"

oh and sorry for this short chapter. I already typed in the next chapter and I liked it~ hahaha lol what a narcissist. anyways, woojung will give us lots of laughs again so yeah please wait for my next update! :D and I think I'm gonna cut it into two chapters cos in my opinion, it is a bit long for just a single chapter XDD 

COMMENT CORNER!

@KevinWooLover1998: that'll be a miracle XDD

@ILIKEPRETTYBOYS: it will be revealed soon! just wait for it! :D

@ELFyourface: what is that 'something else'? XD it's a miracle huh hahahahha XD and I just found out that that certain ff was already deleted so it's fine now. :) thanks for the concern though :D

@Joeriel03: she did thank them XD

@ilovetaeminwoo: well that's what you think hahahaha! XDD

@2yendis: YES! he's her savior! XDD

@fruitymoonbeams: they're always side by side XDD and the ff was already deleted so no worries now :D thanks for the concern :D 

@ainamira97: kwangmin's not really competing with youngmin... I think? HAHAHA XDD

YOU WILL MEET DONGHYUN IN THE FUTURE IF YOU COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.