Chapter 24: Chaotic Tutorial session

My Twin Babysitter

 

Youngmin's POV

"Woojung don't forget your scarf or you'll be freezing cold today."

 

"Yea yea ahjumma."

 

"What did you call me young woman?!" Kwangmin yelled furiously from the kitchen as Woojung continued wearing her school shoes with a smirk.

 

"You know you really do look like an ahjumma." Donghyun hyung commented making Kwangmin glare at him.

 

I stared at Woojung who was wearing her usual school uniform. Woojung is only 2 years younger than me but whenever I see her wearing uniform, it's as if I'm seeing her as someone younger.... cuter...

 

My face became hot upon realizing where my thoughts are going. Jo Youngmin... you are not a P.

 

"Come on or you'll be late for your first subject." I said erasing the thoughts circling my mind.

 

Woojung just clicked her tongue and grabbed the white scarf on the table.

 

"I'm off!" She said as Donghyun hyung and kwangmin waved goodbye.

 

I then nodded to Donghyun and grabbed my bag, following Woojung to her car to start the engine.

 

As I started driving, I noticed someone staring menacingly at me.

 

"Tell me... why the are you the only one bringing me to school." Woojung said as she raised an eyebrow. I then smirked.

 

"don't you like that? You got me all by yourself now--"

 

"Shut up and tell me the damn reason."

 

"Cos it's already our winter break?" I chuckled as Woojung' eyes widened.

 

"Jinjja?! Why is it so in early for you?!"

 

"that's just how college works." I chuckled as Woojung pouted.

 

That damn pout.

 

"Then what about you? Why are you still going to school?"

 

"My old teacher from high school asked me to help her and besides, it's not like I'm busy." I paused before continuing.

 

"But hey, how's your math going?" Woojung then looked at me in desperation as she raised her hand to stop me.

 

"Don't even mention thay word... it's pure ..."

 

We then arrived at the school. I parked the car in front of Woojung's building as the two of us went down.

 

"Tell you what, after your classes, I'll tutor you again at the high school library." I suggested as I saw Woojung's eyes twinkle in hope.

 

"r-really?" She asked as I nodded.

 

"But don't blame me if you lose your patience!" Woojung then blushed lightly making me smile.

 

"Ok you'll be late now, go to your room." I told her as she nodded and ran.

 

"Goodluck!" I yelled as she put up a thumbs up and smiled.

 

"Thanks!"

 

XXXXX

 

I walked along the hallways of the high school building looking for my old teacher, she asked me to get some paper works from the faculty.

 

"Hey isn't that youngmin oppa from the college building?!"

 

"What's he doing here?"

 

"We are soooo lucky!"

 

I heard various voices talk about me making me heave a sigh. This happens everytime Kwangmin and I are here. We walk peacefully, high school girls will see us, they'll start whispering and follow us, we run.

 

And that's what I'm about to do in three... two... one...

 

"Youngmin oppa! Wait for us!" The girls yelled as I ran along the hallway.

 

Upon reaching a dead end, I turned to a corner and sat quietly.

 

"Youngmin oppa? Where are you?" A girl squealed.

 

"Maybe he went upstairs!" Another girl said.

 

"Ok let's go there!" Last girl suggested. Thank you girl number 3.

 

As I sigh in relief, I noticed a classroom having math class. I suddenly remembered Woojung.

 

Speaking of the devil.

 

I stood up and saw a black haired girl taking notes vigorously. Seeing the sight of Woojung taking class seriously made me smile. She looks like an innocent little school girl. Well it's true that she is indeed a school girl... I don't know about the innocent part.

 

Now I'm really looking forward to the afternoon.

 

NOBODY's POV

it's the end of Woojung's classes and since exams are closing in, every student was eager to go home and study.

 

"Woojung, I'll be going ahead ok? Goodluck!" Jieun pumped her fists in the air as she then walked home.

 

Woojung waved her goodbye and immediately fixed her things. She ran to the library and upon arriving there, the room was empty.

 

"Blondie?" Woojung yelled, placing her bag on a random chair as a tall figure came out of the shelves.

 

"Hey!"

 

XXXXX

 

"Oh no I'm late! Damn my old teacher, he just have to work me overtime." Youngmin ran, breathing heavily as he reached the door to the high school library.

 

Upon opening the door, his eyes widened upon seeing Woojung talking to a tall black haired boy. A boy he least expected to be there.

 

"Chaejin?" Youngmin said, closing the door as the boy waved to him.

 

"Oh blondie? Yah! What took you so long?!" Woojung hissed while staying focused on her math book.

 

"Good thing oppa was here to teach me while I was waiting for you." Youngmin twitched upon hearing Woojung saying oppa. He went to their table and sat in front of Woojung as he stared to his right where Chaejin is.

 

"Since when did you call him oppa?"

 

"Well he kept on fussing about it since before... and it's damn irritating." Woojung rolled her eyes at the two guys as she sighed. Youngmin raised an eyebrow at Chaejin as the latter gave out a sly smile.

 

"I know what you're thinking. Don't worry, I don't have any ulterior motives. It just so happens that I forgot something here when I was looking for an origami book awhile ago." Chaejin explained. Upon hearing what Chaejin said, Youngmin and Woojung looked at him weirdly.

 

"what? Can't a person like origami?"

 

XXXXX

 

"Minwoo, please listen--"

 

"Then try listening to me first." Minwoo saod over the phone as he walked down the corridor.

 

After classes, Minwoo had to go out of their room immediately for someone was calling him.

 

"You're telling me that you got here yesterday and now you want me to go to a marriage meeting? Are you guys crazy?!" Minwoo said irritably as the person on the other line just sighed.

 

"I know this is hard for you but this is also for your future..."

 

"My future or the company's future?" Minwoo said sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

 

"Minwoo..."

 

"I have a life of my own and you don't have any rights to control it. I won't go to that arranged meeting. Never." Minwoo ended the call and continued walking.

 

Upon walking down the hallway, he suddenly saw the library. Seeing as someone's inside, he decided to take a peek on the glass window only to see Woojung with Youngmin and another guy who Minwoo doesn't seem to know.

 

He immediately went inside as the three looked at his direction. Youngmin frowned, woojung rolled her eyes and Chaejin... well... he was Chaejin-ish.

 

"What are you doing here?" Woojung said sarcastically as if disliking the person's presence.

 

"Just wanted to study I guess. Why ? You don't like me being here?" Minwoo asked taking a seat beside Woojung earning him a glare from the blonde.

 

"Yeah Woojung doesn't want you disturbing us."

 

"Nah. It's fine." Woojung said, still focused on her book. Youngmin's face fell as Minwoo smirked at him. Chaejin who was there the whole time, tried to stop himself from laughing which only made him tear up.

 

"What's with you?" Woojung eyed Chaejin weirdly as the boy just shook his head.

 

"N-nothing..." woojung then shrugged and went back to her book. Minwoo stared at Chaejin furiously to which the boy returned with a smile.

 

"Ah I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Chaejin. Classmate of Youngmin and don't worry, I don't have any ulterior motives or anything as to why I am here with Woojung." Chaejin grinned. Upon hearing Chaejin's explanation, Minwoo's expression lightened and changed into a smile.

 

"Nice to meet you hyung!" Minwoo smiled as Chaejin went close to youngmin.

 

"Looks like we have some competition." Chaejin whispered as Youngmin just flicked his forehead.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about."

 

Youngmin then noticed Minwoo getting close to Woojung as they answer the activities on her book together.

 

"Hey, watch it. Woojung can't study because you keep sticking close to her." Youngmin said, staring at Minwoo with a stern look.

 

"I'm just tutoring her. Is there something wrong?" Minwoo then faced Youngmin with a raised brow.

 

"Yeah. She already have a tutor so don't in."

 

"Who? You?"

 

"Yes me, got a problem?"

 

"You don't really look like it."

 

"How would I look like it when you're here disrupting our session?"

 

"blondie, what's--" woojung tried to ask Youngmin about an equation but was interrupted by Minwoo.

 

"session you say. Bet I'm a better tutor than you."

 

"Oh really? You haven't even finished high school and now you're gonna be a tutor?"

 

"Minwoo--" again, Woojung was interrupted.

 

"I can perfectly skip grades if I wanted to."

 

"Oh yeah? Then why don't I see you try?"

 

The two, Youngmin and Minwoo, gave each other such intense glares. You can see the blazing fire on their eyes.

 

Woojung, getting tired of the two es, just decided to ask Chaejin to which the boy happily answered.

 

Woojung and Chaejin then looked at Youngmin and Minwoo who was still busy bickering with each other. Chaejin just chuckled while Woojung just sighed.

 

"Looks like in the end, I'm gonna be your tutor." Chaejin said as Woojung nodded.

 

"Yeah, those two are hopeless."


 

THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 24!

I LOVE YOU GUYS. :*

(oh yeah, another character is about to appear in the upcoming chapters. maybe on chapter 26 mehehehehehhehehe. Kay.)