Chapter 31: Another sibling?!

My Twin Babysitter

 

"Minwoo? What are you doing here?" Nickhun asked Minwoo who was still shocked from everything that is happening. The two just got out of their car and saw Minwoo by the doorway.

 

"I should be asking you that question, what are YOU TWO doing here? I already said no right? Then why are you following me?!" Minwoo said enraged, but Jeongmin pulled him from the entryway and let the new visitors enter.

 

"What are you doing?!" Woojung and Minwoo chorused and glared at the older boy who in turn looked at Minwoo in annoyance.

 

"Don't be a feeler man. They didn't follow you here. Victoria is my and Woojung's mom." Minwoo then looked at Jeongmin in bewilderment.

 

"But Victoria is my step-mom."

 

XXXXX

 

"Minwoo is my biological son but since I remarried, Victoria became Minwoo's stepmother. So in conclusion, Jeongmin, Woojung and Minwoo are all step-siblings." Nickhun explained as Minwoo and Woojung's mouth fell.

 

"You know about this, didn't you?" Woojung said, glaring at Jeongmin as the latter just chuckled.

 

"Hahahaha, No. I only found out about it here either."

 

The three adults together with the 5 teens were sitting in the living room. They were having a talk to clarify everything.

 

"No wonder he looks familiar, he's your son." Donghyun commented as a snicker was heard beside Kwangmin and Jeongmin.

 

"You're probably thinking that this is very lucky since Woojung and Minwoo can't be together. Am I right?" Jeongmin whispered but youngmin just shrugged with a smile.

 

"So if we're siblings, even if it’s only by law, Minwoo and Woojung can't be together?" Jeongmin asked, looking at Victoria and Nickhun. Hearing Jeongmin's question, Minwoo's face hardened while Youngmin tried hard to control his laughter making Kwangmin slap his arm.

 

"What'd I do?!"

 

"No, this can't be—"

 

"Actually, that is the reason as to why we're here." Victoria said, looking at Woojung to which she just returned with an indifferent look.

 

"What do you want this time? My life is already peaceful as it is so please don't bother me anymore." Woojung said in a calm but strong manner. Donghyun patted her back and looked at Victoria.

 

"What is it that you want from Woojung, Victoria?" Donghyun asked as Victoria breathed deeply before speaking.

 

"There will be an arranged meeting between the children, Woojung and Minwoo. The wedding will take place in 3 weeks time. Since there's a consent, the law will allow it."

 

"WHAT?!" Everyone looked at her in shock, unable to grasp what Victoria just said. Woojung clenched her hands into a fist and stood up, looking ar her mother with eyes full of rage.

 

"You sure do have guts huh? After all these years, never have you come here to visit me. Not even once and now you're telling me to marry my what, my goddamn step-brother just for the benefit of your company?! Did you, even for once, feel ashamed and even think about how I feel?!"

 

Woojung yelled, with tears almost falling from the edge of her eyes. She ran upstairs and went to her room with Kwangmin following behind her. Minwoo who was shocked with the sudden events, tried to collect his thoughts and faced Victoria and Nickhun.

 

"Aunty Vic, by now you must've know that the girl I'm talking about is Woojung. I love her and by agreeing to the marriage, I will be the one who will benefit the most. But even so, I will have to disagree and reject this arrangement. You don't have any rights to manipulate us. So please..."

 

"This is for your own good, Minwoo. You will inherit our company, you and Woojung." Nickhun explained. Upon hearing Nickhun's words, Youngmin inhaled deeply and stood up. He's not a part of this matter but even so, he wanted to protect Woojung.

 

"Ma'am, Sir, I know that I don't have any rights to speak but Minwoo's right. You can't control their lives like it's just some toy. They are already old, they can perfectly decide on what choices would they want from themselves. Ma'am, you've been seperated from Woojung for a very long time, isn't it unfair of you to just appear in front of her after all these years and tell her that you’ll be marrying her off just for the sake of your conpany?" Youngmin said boldly. Donghyun, Jeongmin and Minwoo looked at him worriedly but Victoria just looked at him indifferently.

 

"Who are you to question me like that? You're just a nanny right? A babysitter so who gives you the right to meddle in our family problems? This is unheard of." Youngmin was about to answer back when Jeongmin stopped him. He knew his mom very well. He knew that if Youngmin doesn't stop answering, something bad might happen. Who knows what Victoria can do to him. If Woojung is a , jeongmin is er then Victoria is the est. She's the most evil out of the three.

 

"Victoria, just stop it." Jeongmin quickly led Youngmin outside while Donghyun tried to stop Victoria but she only laughed.

 

"You really think you're in the right place to tell me that Donghyun?" Victoria asked as Donghyun looked at her in difficulty.

 

"For you to be telling me what to do, that's quite a remarkable move. You do know what will happen if you continue opposing me, right? You should know your place, Donghyun."

 

XXXXX

 

"You calmed down now?"

 

"Yeah a bit."

 

Since Youngmin got a bit ill-tempered awhile ago with Victoria, Jeongmin brought him over to the Jo's house. The twin's mom was out buying groceries so only Jeongmin and Youngmin were at the house.

 

"But I don't get it! What kind of mother is she? She left her only daughter, went with another man and now she wants her to marry a man who she doesn't even like." Youngmin said in a very annoyed tone as Jeongmin smiled smugly.

 

"Are you sure Woojung doesn't like Minwoo?"

 

"I don't know and I don't really have time to know, we gotta stop your mother first—" Youngmin tried to defend but was interrupted by Jeongmin.

 

"Why are you so affected?" Jeongmin asked. Youngmin just sighed.

 

"What I'm wondering about is why you, her brother, aren't affected by this?" Youngmin asked sarcastically to which Jeongmin chuckled.

 

"Of course I'd be worried. To tell you the truth I'm the second in line when it comes to how worried we are when it comes to Woojung. But hey,what is Woojung to you? You didn't answer my question"

 

"How could you stay calm like that?! Of course I'd get really affected! The person I love is to be married off to her own step-brother!" Youngmin exclaimed. Upon realizing what he just said, Youngmin immediately became red and Jeongmin gave out the slyest grin he could ever show.

 

"Oh crap."

 

"You like my baby sis." Jeongmin said, still in a smug smile as Youngmin just sighed.

 

"Well it was obvious to begin with anyway."

 

XXXXX

 

*knock knock*

 

"Woojung, kwaenchana?" Kwangmin knocked on Woojung's bedroom as the sobs coming from inside continued.

 

"Do I look like I'm okay?" Woojung asked as Kwangmin entered the room. Woojung was sitted on top of her bed with the pillow lying on top of her legs. Kwangmin already saw Woojung crying several times but looking at the state that she is in right now, Kwangmin can't help but worry and pity the young girl.

 

"Actually, you're not." Kwangmin said making Woojung roll her eyes at the boy.

 

"If you already know the answer, then why are you still asking?" As soon as Woojung responded sarcastically while wiping the tears on her face, Kwangmin immediately broke out in laughter.

 

"You know, I've been worrying about you since awhile ago but seeing as you can still make a good comeback then I guess I'm not needed anymore." Kwangmin snickered, trying to control his laugh but failed.

 

"Don't laugh." Woojung said as kwangmin went down and kneeled in front of the girl.

 

"Yeah. Don't cry anymore, you'll look ugly." Kwangmin said, wiping the tears flowing from her eyes. Woojung just glared at him in return.

 

"Even if I cry, I'm still beautiful." Kwangmin smiled.

 

"Minwoo likes you right?" Woojung nodded.

 

"Then he might agree to this, but how about you? Do you like him?" Woojung shook her head.

 

"Then why are you still crying? You can still stop this wedding—"

 

"That's not the reason why I'm crying..." Woojung said as a confused look appeared on Kwangmin's face.

 

"Then what is it?" Kwangmin asked as Woojung stared at him for a few seconds before breaking down into sobs.

 

"How could I not cry when the person I like acts as if the sudden decision of that woman doesn't affect him! It's like he doesn't care even if I marry another guy!" Woojung explained as Kwangmin's lips slowly curved upwards.

 

"Are you talking about Youngmin?" Kwangmin asked, biting his lower lip.

 

"Obviously."

 

"So the person you like is Youngmin?" Kwangmin asked with a big grin making Woojung glare at him.

 

"Are we gonna go through this again and again? Are you really that stupid to not know the answer?"

 

"Just answer my question!"

 

"Of course you twidiot!" Woojung yelled making Kwangmin smile and pat the girl's head.

 

"I know. Good to hear that."


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 31!

4 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!

SORRY! REALLY SORRY for not updating for a long time! I've been busy with my finals and such but it's our semestral break now so YEAAAAAHHHHHH! *parties hard*

ok here's the explanation~ 

1. Victoria has a son before marrying Donghyun and that is Jeongmin. after Donghyun and Victoria married, they had a daughter and that is Woojung. Jeongmin and Woojung has only a 1 year gap. they lived together, even Jeongmin for Donghyun already treated Jeongmin like his own son.

2. after maybe 7-8 years, when Jeongmin and Woojung were already kids, Donghyun had an affair with another woman and so as Victoria. this led to the two divorcing and Woojung got left with Donghyun, while Jeongmin of course, stayed with his real parent, Victoria. 

3. Donghyun and Woojung stayed at their house while Victoria and Jeongmin moved to Europe where Victoria met Nickhun who has a son named Minwoo. his son Minwoo lives alone in korea cos he was studying there. when the children reached high school, Victoria and Nickhun married making Victoria the step mom of  Minwoo. of course, the three children, jeongmin, woojung and Minwoo would be step-siblings too. 

SO EVERYTHING CLEARED?! If you still have questions, feel free to ask meeeeee~ :D

SARANGHAE!