Chapter 35: Forever Babysitter

My Twin Babysitter


My Background music while typing, editing and reading this chapter. Trust me, it really helps build the mood. :)

JUST IGNORE THE WOMAN SPEAKING IN THE OPENING LOL. XD

 

 

 


 

NOBODY’S POV

Two and half weeks passed since Youngmin and Kwangmin last talked to Woojung and ever since that day, Woojung has been paler and lifeless. Jieun and Kwangmin would visit her everyday but it was of no use. Even talking to Hyunmin didn’t do her any good.  Woojung just refused to eat, she would just lie down on her room everyday while staring at the blue sky wishing that all of this was just a dream.

 

Donghyun worked hard everyday to find a new work but lady luck wasn’t siding with him. Jeongmin and Minwoo went back to school, so as Youngmin. He would go to Victoria’s place everyday together with Jieun and Kwangmin but whenever they arrive at the gate, Youngmin would always stay behind. He would always just stare at Woojung’s room from the outside. He wanted to visit her room and talk to her but for some reason, he can’t bring himself to. He wanted to fix everything but he was afraid of seeing her in tears again, he was afraid of losing Woojung again.

 

“Pamper yourself. Eat lots of fruits and have your beauty sleep. Go to the spa and the salon. Your wedding’s in two days and I want you to be beautiful on that very day. You’re my daughter so prepare yourself.” Victoria commanded, tapping on her ipad as Minwoo stood behind her. Woojung, sitting up straight on the sofa, just nodded with an emotionless face.

 

“I will go now.” Victoria then turned to her back and left the room leaving Minwoo standing by the door.

 

“Hey.”

 

Walking towards Woojung, Minwoo stared at her with a faint smile to which the girl returned equally.

 

“Hey bro.” Woojung said as Minwoo sat beside her, facing the window.

 

“Come to think of it, I used to call you nosey. Should I start calling you oppa since you’re a year older?” Woojung looked at him with a mischievous smile as Minwoo’s eyes widened with a shiver.

 

“What the hell are you shivering for?!” Woojung punched Minwoo’s arm as the two laughed.

 

“Woojung, you’re probably gonna get mad at me for saying this. Well, you will know the reason soon enough anyway but…” Minwoo paused as Woojung stared at him.

 

“I want you to be excited for the wedding.” Minwoo said with a smile as he went close to Woojung for a hug.

 

“I know that you’ll be the most beautiful bride in the world on the day of the wedding. I know you’ll be the happiest.” Hearing Minwoo, Woojung just smiled and wrapped her slender arms around his waist.

 

“Thank you.”

 

XXXXX

 

A day before the wedding, Youngmin went to Victoria’s place again hoping to find the courage to talk to Woojung for the last time before her fated day. As he was walking on the streets, a black car suddenly stopped in front of him. Recognizing the car, Youngmin stopped to a halt and watched as the window slowly lowered.

 

“Are you on the way to our place?” Nickhun asked as Youngmin nodded.

 

“It’ll be a shock for him. Yeah unni. Talk to you later.” The door then opened as Victoria looked at him with a smile.

 

“Hop in. We’re also on the way there.” Youngmin then looked at her in hesitance. He was Minwoo’s rival and yet she’s being nice to him.

 

“Ah, no it’s—“ Youngmin was about to reject when Victoria interrupted him.

 

“I insist.”

 

Youngmin hesitated for a while but went with them anyway. The whole ride was quiet. Nickhun just stared at the window, smiling at Youngmin at times who just timidly sat beside him. Victoria just worked on her ipad.

 

“Uhm, Mr. Nickhun and Mrs. Victoria, thanks for the lift but I’ll go down here.” Youngmin said as soon as the gate came to a view. Nickhun looked at him in confusion.

 

“Why here? Aren’t you gonna go inside?”

 

“Well it’not…I…” Youngmin stuttered. He can’t just say that he was afraid of meeting Woojung, it’ll look like he’s just playing with her.

 

“You’ll be going with us inside. Victoria has a business with you, that is, if it’s okay with you.” Nickhun asked as the two of them looked at Youngmin.

 

“O-okay sir.” The car then went inside the place. After dropping them off at the front door, Nickhun turned to Victoria with loving eyes.

 

“I’ll go ahead now. Don’t wanna be late for my flight. Let’s just see each other there.” Nickhun said as he placed a peck on Victoria’s forehead. He then turned to Youngmin and patted his shoulder.

 

“Goodluck.” Nickhun said grinning as Youngmin bowed. Nickhun went back to the car as Victoria waved him goodbye before walking inside the house with Youngmin. Walking with her, Youngmin felt intimated by her presence. He just can’t understand her. She told him off before and now she’s acting like nothing happened. The first word that came to his mind was Bipolar. He just proved that she was indeed Woojung’s mom.

 

Victoria came to a stop as she led Youngmin inside a room. As he entered the room, Youngmin’s eyes went wide for in front of him was a white tuxedo paired with a white wedding gown. He couldn’t take his eyes off of it. The designs were simple yet elegant. If only he could wear the tux and Woojung with the gown, then it would be a dream come true. Waking up from his fantasies, Youngmin turned to Victoria in bewilderment.

 

“Mrs. Victoria, if I may ask, why are we here?” Hearing Youngmin’s inquiry, Victoria just sat down on one of the coaches with a sharp look.

 

“Try the suit on.” Intimidated by her look, Youngmin can’t do anything but follow her orders. As Youngmin was in the middle of changing, the door opened revealing a smiling Jeongmin followed by Minwoo.

 

“Where’s the blondie?” Jeongmin asked. As if on cue, Youngmin went out of thechanging room donning the white tuxedo. Upon sighting Jeongmin and Minwoo, Youngmin blinked as Jeongmin chuckled.

 

“Would you look at that! It’s perfect! I really do have a good taste.” Jeongmin bragged making Victoria and Minwoo chuckle while Youngmin was left confused.

 

“Uh…What’s going on?” Youngmin asked obviously bewildered at the sudden events. Minwoo then looked at him, giving off a small smile.

 

“The truth is, we’re moving to Italy for good.” Hearing Minwoo, Youngmin can’t help but be surprised. His eyes widened as Jeongmin whispered to him.

 

“Your eyes look like they just saw Woojung in the middle of her bath…”

 

“S-shut up!” Youngmin exclaimed with a flustered face making Jeongmin crack in laughter. Victoria then pulled Jeongmin by the ear and shot him a deadly look.

 

“Stop fooling around you stupid son of mine!”

 

“OW! OW! Let go!” Minwoo rolled his eyes at the two as Victoria let go of Jeongmin’s ear who in turn was writhing in pain.

 

“Are they always like this?” Youngmin asked as Minwoo sighed.

 

“Don’t ask.”

 

“Where were we? Oh yes, I returned all assets and properties to Donghyun. We already talked this morning but the wedding’s still a go except that Minwoo won’t be the groom anymore…” Victoria paused as Minwoo and Jeongmin smiled at him.

 

“but you.” Youngmin’s heart started beating fast. He can’t believe what he’s hearing. He’s too surprised at everything happening.

 

“I’ve been a failure as a mother for my one and only daughter. I didn’t think about her happiness and only thought about my own interests. I wanted to give her back everything that I wasn’t able to give this whole time and I think… you’re the only one who can do that.”

 

“I observed the two of you and I can clearly see the sincerity in your love. I can’t do anything anymore if this is what’s destined for the two of you. All I want now is for you to make my daughter happy, make her dream come true of having a complete family. You’re the only one up for the job. I hope you grant me and my daughter’s only wish.” Victoria said, smiling at Youngmin who was on the verge of tears.

 

“B-but… How about Minwoo?” Youngmin asked as Minwoo shook his head.

 

“Woojung doesn’t love me and besides we’re siblings. It’ll be weird if we got married to each other right? I decided to stay with Aunty Victoria and my dad so I can study and run the company well. I’ve always taken an interest in managing things like this so I think that it’s only right for me to stay there.” Minwoo then looked at Youngmin with a sly smile.

 

“Take care of my dongsaeng, okay hyung?” Hearing Minwoo call him hyung, Youngmin can’t help but burst into tears. It may be embarrassing to cry in front of Woojung’s relatives which are soon to be his too but he can’t help it. He’s too happy. Awhile ago, he was only thinking of how good of a dream it’ll be if he and Woojung were to wear the tux and gown but now it really happened. It wasn’t just a dream. It was real.

 

Minwoo, Jeoongmin and Victoria laughed at how hard Youngmin was crying.

 

“You’re already 19 and yet you’re still crying like a baby! If Minah-unni were to see you like that then she’d surely laugh together with us.” At Victoria’s words, Youngmin’s eyes widened, confused upon hearing his mother’s name. He was about to speak but stopped when Victoria just smiled at him.

 

XXXXX

 

The most awaited day arrived. All the maids were walking here and there. Hair stylists, make up stylists, dress stylists and all possible stylists are inside Woojung’s room, fussing all over her. Even though everyone was giddy that day, Woojung kept her face emotionless. It made the makeup stylists’ work easier but on the contrary, they were also a bit disheartened. Brides were supposed to be the most nervous on their wedding day. They were supposed to be the most excited out of all but Woojung’s depression and sadness was really transcendent. Her emotions were overflowing even though she doesn’t show it.

 

As they continued to doll up Woojung, her phone’s message alarm went off forcing her to take a look at it.

 

“Good luck. No need to thank me. Just send me pictures later. I know you’ll be the happiest person ever. See you.” It was a message from Minwoo. Woojung smiled for a brief moment before returning back to her blank face.

 

Woojung then finished all her preparations still with an emotionless look as the wedding car arrived. Expecting for Victoria’s presence, Woojung’s eyes widened as she saw Hyunmin grinning from inside the car beside Jeongmin. Woojung immediately hugged Hyunmin as she smiled sincerely.

 

“Why are you here? I thought you have school?” Woojung asked as Hyunmin winked at her. The car then started moving.

 

“Would I let this day pass? Of course not, especially because it’s my unni and oppa’s special day.” Hearing Hyunmin’s excited response, Woojung just forced a smile as she thought that this was really it. She would be marrying Minwoo and everything, everything relating to Youngmin… would be gone.

 

“You look amazing unni!” Hyunmin chirped as Jeongmin handed Woojung an envelope with a smile.

 

“She’s right and I mean it. You look wonderful today Jungi.”

 

“Thanks.” Woojung said opening the envelope.

 

1.JPG

 

Upon reading the first part of the letter, Woojung can’t help but be surprised.

 

3.JPG

 

Not noticing the last part of the letter, the PSS, the wedding car then arrives at the Church. Lowering the car window, Woojung notices a black car stopping by beside the wedding car. Inside was Minwoo together with Victoria who were looking at her in full smile.

 

“Umma!” Woojung called but Victoria only smiled at her with loving eyes as the black car went off to its destination.

 

Realizing the turn of events, Woojung suddenly burst into tears as Jeongmin and Hyunmin got off the car with a smile. Donghyun then walked towards the wedding car and hugged Woojung. After calming her, Donghyun assisted her as they approach the entrance of the Church. The background music then started playing signaling for Woojung to enter the hall.

 

With Donghyun walking beside her on the red carpet, Woojung looked at her surroundings. Standing at the middle part of the Church, Woojung saw Hyuna and her posies donning short dresses as the bridesmaids. Opposite to them were Chaejin, Gunwoo, Seyong and the other classmate’s of the twins as the groomsmen. On the first row was the twin’s mom, Minah, together with Hyunmin. Jeongmin was beside Hyunmin together with Donghyun’s friend, Hyunseong. They were all smiling and waving at her as she smiled back wholeheartedly.

 

Approaching the altar, Woojung saw Kwangmin smiling on the right side with Jieun beside him. The two of them were the Best man and Maid of honor, respectively. With her heart pounding loudly, Woojung approached the end of the carpet as she saw Youngmin in a white tuxedo, grinning at her. Woojung’s eyes watered as Donghyun patted Youngmin’s shoulder and went to his seat. Without any notice, Woojung broke into tears.

 

“W-Woojung?!” Youngmin exclaimed, startled by Woojung’s sudden outburst.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?!” Woojung said, tears flowing on her cheeks causing her make up to slightly smudge.

 

“Even I don’t know about this! Well… that is… until yesterday…” Youngmin bit his lower lip, trying to contain his happiness as he stared at Woojung in her white wedding gown.

 

“Hey stop crying. Look, your make-up’s ruined.“ Youngmin said, trying to wipe Woojung’s face with his hankerchief as Woojung’s eyes widened.

 

“Oh , I totally forgot about my makeup—“ Woojung said but was interrupted by the priest who was looking at the two of them rather intensely.

 

“AHEM.” The priest coughed as Youngmin and Woojung composed themselves before turning back to the priest with a smile. The small scene caused everyone inside the hall to crack in laughter for everything was back to normal again. The was back.

 

“Sorry Fr. Lee.” Youngmin and Woojung chorused while bowing to the priest.

 

“They never change.” Hyunmin clicked her tongue with a smile while Jieun and Kwangmin just chuckled with their hands entwined.

 

“Sorry, Taemin…” Donghyun mouthed as the priest nodded with a smile.

 

XXXXX

 

“Do you Jo Youngmin, choose Kim Woojung, to be your partner in life, to support and respect her in all her successes and as well her failures, to care for her in sickness and in health, to nurture her and to grow with her throughout the seasons of your life together?” The priest asked as Youngmin smiled, looking at Woojung in the eyes.

 

“Yes, I do.”

 

"Do you Kim Woojung, accept Jo Youngmin as your life mate and one true love, promising to share in all that life offers and suffers, to be there for him in times of need, to soothe him in times of pain, and to support him in all endeavors, big and small?" The priest asked as Woojung smiled with crystals in her eyes.

 

“Yes, I do.”

 

“I now pronounce you as Husband and Wife! You may now kiss the bride!” The priest proclaimed as the hall was filled with applause and cheers.

 

“You’re not a babysitter anymore.” Woojung said with her eyes tearing from happiness as Youngmin shushed her.

 

“I’m still a babysitter, maybe not yours but to our future family.”

 

Youngmin then closed in the space between Woojung and him as the Church was once again filled with joyous cheers.

 

“I love you Blonde twidiot.” Woojung said as Youngmin wrapped his arms around her for a tight hug, both of their eyes closed with a smile on their faces.

 

“I love you too brat.”

 

XXXXX

 

2.JPG

 


THANK YOU FOR READING 'MY TWIN BABYSITTER'!

and that's it! My Twin babysitter came to an end! all is well that ends well :D NYAHAHAHA. I don't even understand that -_-

FACTS: PLEASE READ!

1.) VICTORIA is friends with MINAH, the twin's mom, from when she was still staying with Donghyun ;) HAHAHAHAHAAH XD 

2.) Woojung and Youngmin were married in the same Church as the Church in my last ff Maknae! Dorm and we all know who the resident priest is. HAHAHAHAHA XD  yeah a small cameo from Lee Taemin, who is by the way, an old classmate of Donghyun. ;)

3.) Come to think of it, this story might even be the continuation of Maknae! Dorm. Well except that this is the love story of Youngmin. the girlfriend of Kwangmin in my last story was named Jian, and the name of Woojung's friend here is Jieun...well nvm. XD

4.) I already posted my new fanfic starring EXO-K's Park Chanyeol: 'Gay and Byuntae'. If you have some spare time, please try to check it out. :)

5.) Now this is what you call an open-ended ending. XD I WANT ALL OF YOU TO COMMENT ON IT. PLEASE. HAHAHA LOVESYOUALL :*

6.) This is the first time ever that I felt so fulfilled in writing an ending for a story. I even placed a bg music for you guys. (lol I only found out about how to do it now. XD) but really. My feels for this ending is soooooo ugh. I can't even. T^T 

7.) I love you all for staying with me until the end. Thank you so much! before I was already on the verge of stopping this due to some stupid reasons but with your comments, I was able to continue it. Thank you so much. Thanks won't even suffice but again, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. 

 

LET'S MEET AGAIN IN MY NEW FANFIC!

© pakwanii ★ [2011-2012]

 

SARANGHAE!