Chapter 11: Fourth day

My Twin Babysitter

Kwangmin’s POV

Ahh what a very… quiet morning. It’s our fourth day and since it’s a Saturday, there’s no classes. Donghyun hyung had to go to a meeting so Youngmin and I got left alone with Woojung again.

 

“so.. uhm.. woojung-ah..” I said breaking the silence between us three.

 

“yep?” woojung answered plainly as she continued eating her pancakes.

 

Woojung has been like this since morning, seeing as how she acted these past few days, she is a bit different today. Like you know, she hasn’t called us oppa… ok I know I like being called oppa by her, happy?! Aisshh.

 

“do you want more pancakes?” I asked.

 

“no thanks.”

 

“more syrup?”

 

“nah.”

 

“more butter?”

 

“pass.”

 

“then how about—“

 

“uhh I’m full already so if you two will excuse me…” woojung said pushing her plate and walking out of the dining room.

 

“ahh woojung..”

 

“just let her be kwangmin. maybe she’s undergoing pms that’s why.” youngmin said taking a bite of his pancake.

 

“what’s pms?” I asked.

 

“pre-menstrual syndrome.” Youngmin replied plainly.

 

“and that means?”

 

“yah, am I girl? How should I know what that mean?! Aisshh well anyways, where are all the other chairs?” youngmin said eyeing the dining table with only 3 chairs used by us, facing it.

 

Ah come to think of it, last night I remembered the chairs are all here… hmmm where would those be? It’s not like there’s a ghost here… and who the heck would hide those anyway?

 

“nado molla.” I said setting aside the thought of some robbery happening here.

 

As I finished eating my pancake full of TLK, Tender Love from Kwangmin, I grabbed woojung’s plate together with my plate but as I was in the process of standing up, I realized something very very verrryy evil.

 

“kwangmin… “ youngmin said, his face frozen.

 

“I know.” I replied, placing down the plates on the table again.

 

“so this is why the chairs are missing….”

 

“any suspects you have in mind?” I asked trying to calm myself down.

 

“do you have to ask? Of course it’ll be…”

 

Woojung’s POV

Me.HAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! REALLY HAHAHAHAHA! I can’t believe that they’d actually fall for that prank! Aishhh this is pure joy! Ahhahahahahah! If you could only see the look on their faces but of course you can’t so I’ll just laugh at them for you guys HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

 

AHEM. Enough about that,  you don’t have to tell me I’m evil because I knew that from the start. And the only reason why I did this is because of them! They won’t give up! I mean after all what I did to them, they still won’t give up?! How hard could they get?!

 

But anyways, since they won’t budge at all then I guess it’s time to play a little prank on them. I mean would it kill someone if I  do just a teeny tiny prank? right? right. so I went upstairs and into the storage room looking for a red bottle… hmm now where did Donghyun placed that substance he always use when the house lock gets stuck…ah there it is!

 

“SUPER OIL, makes everything greasy and slippery in the blink of an eye… perfect.” I quickly grabbed the red bottle and walked out of the room.

 

Walking near the staircase, I can hear the chairs clacking around the dining room. Heh I know you all are wondering why until now, they still can’t get out of those chairs. Well the answer is simple… SUPER GLUE. I’m a genius right? Right.

 

So where was I again? Oh yes the SUPER OIL. How I love these super things. I just hope you’re used to slipping around Youngmin oppa and Kwangmin oppa hehehe.

 

Nobody’s POV

“argg we’ll just have to remove our pants if we wanna get out of this chair.” youngmin said as he started unbuckling his belt.

 

“yah jo youngmin are you insane?! In case you hadn’t notice, there’s a girl in the house.” Kwangmin retorted as he wiggled out of the chair.

 

“and in case you hadn’t notice, jo kwangmin, there’s no other way other than this, is there?” youngmin rolled his eyes on the brunette as he completely slipped off from his pants leaving him only on his black boxers.

 

“so aren’t you gonna take that off?” youngmin said pointing to his brother’s pants.

 

“aisshh, there happy?” kwangmin hissed as he completely took off his pants revealing his bright yellow pikachu boxers making youngmin shook his head in disgust.

 

“man didn’t I tell you to stop wearing those boxers whenever I’m around? Seriously kwangmin what is up with you and pikachu? Are you two dating?” youngmin said walking out the dining room to sit on the sofa.

 

“yah shut your mouth and just get me another pair of pants!” kwangmin shouted.

 

“mwo?! Are you ordering me? in case you forgot, I’m the HYUNG and you’re the DONGSAENG.” Youngmin smirked.

 

“only by 6 minutes!”

 

“and so? That doesn’t change the fact that I was the first one to see our beautiful world meaning I AM OLDER so go now and get me some pants from our house go chop chop.” Youngmin said, shooing away kwangmin from his sight.

 

Kwangmin was reluctant, he wouldn’t want people to see him in his boxers… especially in his pikachu boxers. He gulped upon touching the doorknob but before he can even open the door, he suddenly remembered the laundry room.

 

“instead of walking all the way to our house, why not just use our spare pants?” kwangmin said walking all the way to the back of the house.


“it’s already afternoon and woojung’s still not going out of her room...” kwangmin said, turning the television off.

 

“maybe she’s scared of us knowing about what she did to the chairs.” Youngmin said yanking away the remote from kwangmin’s hand.

 

“maybe I should go check on her just to be sure.” Kwangmin stood up and walked towards the stairs leaving youngmin on the sofa.

 

“suit yourself.”

 

Kwangmin hurried towards the stairs and upon setting foot on the first step, his right foot immediately slipped causing him to stumble and fall on the staircase.

 

“arrrgg… youngmin…a little help here…” kwangmin squeaked as he tried to stand up but failed to do so.

 

“what the heck happened to you?” his brother asked as he was about to help kwangmin but before he can even do that, he too suddenly slipped and fell flat on his face.

 

“ack.. Damn that hurts..” youngmin groaned as the two of them struggled to stand up but end up falling again.

 

“ARRG! What the heck is up with the stairs?!” youngmin yelled in frustration while kwangmin grabbed the pole for support.

 

“someone poured oil on the staircase look, all the steps are slippery…who could do such a thing?” kwangmin said wiping his greasy body full of oil.

 

Kwangmin then grabbed youngmin’s arm and pulled him upwards before going into the laundry room… again. After changing into clean clothes, the two immediately grabbed rags, a pail of water and liquid soap.

 

“damn that girl, when donghyun hyung finds out about this—“

 

“no we won’t tell a thing to hyung youngmin.” Kwangmin said, scrubbing the steps of the stairs.

 

“what the kwangmin, what are you a saint?! That girl won’t learn if hyung doesn’t scold her or much better ground her!”

 

“ara ara but what if woojung leaves the house? You know woojung, she’ll do anything she wants without even thinking about the consequences…” kwangmin reasoned making youngmin shut his mouth for a few seconds as he stared at his twin.

 

“well we should at least make her help us clean up this mess she made right?” youngmin asked scrubbing the middle part of the stairs.

 

“well that we can do.” Kwangmin said before calling woojung.

 

“woojung-ah! Come here and help us scrub the staircase!” kwangmin called but no answer.

 

“woojung-ah!” still no answer.

 

“jo woojung!”

 

“KIM WOOJUNG!” then again, silence.

 

“aisshh that girl why won’t she answer?!”

 

“yah youngmin, what if something bad happened to woojung?!” kwangmin’s eyes widened making youngmin panic too.

 

“then let’s clean this up fast! Ppalli!” youngmin said as the two of them hurried off to scrub the remaining parts of the staircase.

 

As soon as they wiped clean the last step, the two quickly placed the cleaning materials back to the cupboard and ran upstairs.

 

They dashed to woojung’s room and as soon as they opened the door to the girl’s room, a plastic full of water placed on top of the door immediately popped letting the water splash all over their bodies.

 

“ah…youngmin…” kwangmin said still shocked from the cold water.

 

“woojung’s not here!” youngmin shouted as he ran inside the room forgetting that he was drenched.

 

“ah wait youngmin, there’s a note…”

 

blonde and brunette oppa,

I’m staying over at Jieun’s house so don’t bother calling me or even going to her house because I won’t answer either way arachi? ^^ Hope you liked my little present to you two! Did you enjoy it? waaa I really wanna see the look on your faces!

Love, Woojung

PS: could you remove the SUPERGLUE on the chairs? And also could you clean the staircase, some pretty evil genius managed to put some SUPEROIL on it and by the time you read this, my room will already be flooded with water so you know what to do. ^o^ gomawo youngie oppa and kwangie oppa!

 

“ah youngmin what just happened?” kwangmin said still holding the note.

 

“My dear brother Jo Kwangmin, we just got pranked three times by your oh so adorable dongsaeng…. YAH KIM WOOJUNG!!!!”


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 11!

ok so guys I know you're all hating me for making Woojung bully the twins HAHAHAHA!

I was spazzing nonstop because of boyfriend's All I want for Christmas is you! but anyways, I'm more excited for the Music bank later cos they'll be performing H.O.T's candy so when I found out about it I was like SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT GOTTA STOP MY NOSE FROM BLEEDING. <3

CHECK IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rickjGcE354 -- i'M SO STUPID I FORGOT  HOW TO PUT VIDEOS. SOMEONE TEACH ME PLEASE. T.T

AND DOES ANYBODY HERE USE KAKAOTALK? I WANNA ADD YOU GUYS! HOHOHO. <3

TRY TO READ MY OTHER FANFIC! --> "MAKNAE! DORM"

COMMENT CORNER!

@ilovetaeminwoo: kkkk she's a bad girl. too bad for the twins though XD

@ForeverKeyLocket: IKR?! her middle name's EVIL XDDD

@ELFyourface: woojung's giving them a hard time always hahahah she even made kwangmin get mad at youngmin XDD

@dubuuu: maybe yes? maybe no? maybe there'll be another character? maybe I dont know? hahahahhaha XDD

@Joeriel03: chill nae chingu! hahahahhaa XDD she'll be a good girl soon.... maybe. LOL XD

@marcheng: wow all the readers here are hating on Woojung while you on the other hand are cheering for her? HAHAHAHAH! DAEBAK! Imma go cheer for woojung too! XDD

@ainamira97: me too! woojung keeps on bullying youngmin and kwangmin T.T and you will see it soon! I think... LOL XDD hmm... about jhm... ahh its a secret for now hahahah XDD

 

TO MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS ~ MERRY CHRISTMAS! LET'S ENJOY THIS YEAR'S CHRISTMAS TO THE FULLEST!

much LOVE ♥ pakwanii