Chapter 23: Temporary Farewell

My Twin Babysitter

Woojung's POV

it's been a week since our small dinner and I still haven't seen Hyunmin. After hyunmin fainted outside the restaurant, we rushed her to the nearest hospital only to find out that her heart has been overly stressed out. Hyunmin shouldn't be overworking herself because her body's weak. Maybe she got a little bit excited to finally spend time with her cousins and friends since she's staying overseas.

 

Aunty Minah, the twin’s mom, informed her brother, hyunmin's dad after the incident. Turns out that he was already prepared in case something like this happens so he already bought a ticket to korea beforehand.

 

"Class dismissed. Remember, there’s only a week left before exams so do your best and study hard!" Our irritating adviser said as everyone in the classroom shuffled around, eager to get out.

 

I sighed at the thought of not seeing Hyunmin again. It's only been a week but the kid has really grown on me. She might have a crack in her nutshell but I have to admit that she's really fun to be with.

 

"I wonder where Hyunmin is now." I said as Jieun chuckled.

 

"You miss her, don't you?" My face suddenly felt warm as I strongly shook my head.

 

"No way. I don't miss her." I said but Jieun and Minwoo stared at me.

 

"Ok... maybe a little..." I ducked my head on the table when The classroom door suddenly opened.

 

"Look at that, an angel has appeared." Minwoo said as I lift my head up only to see a small girl running with a bright smile plastered on her face.

 

"Hyunmin!" I stood up waiting for Hyunmin to hug me but as I posed myself, she ran past me and went to Minwoo. I glared at her as the twins and Jieun cracked in laughter.

 

"Minwoo oppa! I missed you!" She said hugging Minwoo who just chuckled.

 

This little .

 

"Blondie, Kwangmin, let's go home--" I grabbed my bag and was about to walk out when someone grabbed me.

 

"Unni, I was just joking!" Hyunmin laughed as I laughed.

 

"I was just joking too." I then hugged Hyunmin making the others look at us in awe.

 

"Awww you know Hyunmin, Woojung really missed you." Jieun said making me glare at her.

 

"Yah! Shut the up woman!" I yelled as everyone cracked in laughter.

 

"Don't worry I missed you too Unni."

 

"Since you're already here, does that mean that you're fine now?" Minwoo asked as Hyunmin smiled.

 

"actually, Hyunmin came here with us to say goodbye." Kwangmin said as Minwoo, Jieun and I looked at him bewildered.

 

"Uncle Kwill arrived last tuesday to fetch Hyunmin. They'll go back to America on Sunday." Youngmin said as Hyunmin just smiled.

 

Upon hearing the twins, my heart suddenly felt heavy, Like it's being squished. I wanted to object but I couldn't bring myself to.

 

"I will go back there to continue my treatment."

 

Jieun immediately hugged Hyunmin tightly, trying to stop her tears from falling. Minwoo then joined the two with a sad smile.

 

"Don't forget to message us when you get there and promise us that you'll go back..." Jieun sniffed, as Kwangmin held patted her back.

 

"Jieun's right. Don't forget us Hyunmin and take care of yourself." Minwoo said patting Hyunmin's head.

 

Seeing the heavy atmosphere, Hyunmin breathed heavily and smiled.

 

"I had a lot of fun being with you guys. I promise to go back and play with you again!" Hyunmin beamed making everyone chuckle as the day slowly ended.

 

XXXXX

 

"I'm so sorry for this Donghyun-ssi, I tried to talk to her but she won't stop." Kwill ahjussi said as Hyunmin entered our house while appa just chuckled.

 

"Don't worry, the twins always stay here too. Hyunmin won't be much."

 

"So we're going back now hyung." Youngmin said while kwill ahjussi was still busy thanking my father.

 

"Woojung, make sure to take good care of Hyunmin for tonight ok? Sleep now cos we need yo be early tomorrow." Hyunmin nodded while I just rolled my eyes.

 

"Yea yea sure."

 

Hyunmin kissed Kwill as the three then walked back to their house next door.

 

"Good Bam appa!" Hyunmin yelled before Donghyun locked the front door. I started walking upstairs when Hyunmin called, following behind me.

 

"unni wait! Aren't you gonna say good night to your appa?" Hearing this, appa scratched the side of his head as he gawkily smiled.

 

"Ah hyunmin... it's--"

 

"Good night appa, sweet dreams."

 

I then run to my room as I heard Hyunmin laughing through the corridor.

 

"Yah why are you laughing?"

 

"Donghyun ahjussi was smiling like mad while going to his room." Hyunmin said, I ignored her and fixed my bed.

 

"You're not very honest to your feelings huh."

 

I stared at Hyunmin with a raised brow as she made herself comfortable on the left side of my bed.

 

"I know that you really want to be closer to your dad but you're not making any way for it to happen." Hyunmin rested her head on one of the pillows as my eyes widened. How did she know...

 

"And how you try to ignore Youngmin oppa's feelings."

 

"What the are you saying? blondie's what?" I asked, intensely looking at Hyunmin in great confusion.

 

"Feelings! Youngmin oppa' feelings!" Hyunmin exclaimed making me crook my eyebrows.

 

"What about them?"

 

Hyunmin then sighed.

 

"You're hopeless." I looked at Hyunmin confusingly as she just chuckled.

 

"Well whatever. But even if I like Minwoo oppa, I want Youngmin oppa for you."

 

"What?! For me?!" I said as hyunmin nodded eagerly.

 

"I love my oppas very much so please take good care of them, Kwangmin oppa.... and of course Youngmin oppa." Hyunmin smiled.

 

I hugged Hyunmin and smiled.

 

"Ok. Promise."

 

XXXXX

 

"Thank you for everything up to now, Donghyun ssi, Minah noona  and of course the twins and Woojung for taking care of my Hyunmin." Kwill ahjussi said bowing to us.

 

"Calling for Passengers from Flight no. KR717, Passengers from flight no. KR717, we will open the gate in a few minutes. Please standby, thank you."

 

"There goes the call. We should get going now, Hyunmin." Kwill ahjussi said.

 

We are at the airport now, today is Hyunmin and Kwill ahjussi's flight. Appa, aunty Minah, the twins and I are here to see them off.

 

as much as I hate goodbyes, I can't stop Hyunmin because this is what's best for her. Hyunmin nodded at Kwill ahjussi and turned to us. As I tried to stop my tears, She thanked and hugged appa, same goes to aunty Minah.

 

"Yah twin oppas, take care ok? And of course take care of unni." Hyunmin beamed as he hugged the twins.

 

"Take care and get well." Youngmin said ruffling Hyunmin's hair.

 

"Don't overwork yourself ok?" Kwangmin scolded as Hyunmin just blew a raspberry.

 

She then turned to me with a smile as the tears I've been holding back finally fell.

 

"Don't cry unni, this isn't the last time that we're gonna see each other. This is only a tenporary farewell." Hyunmin said wiping my tears with her small hands.

 

"Aisshh... you should promise." I said still sobbing.

 

"I promise that I'll return here." Hyunmin smiled.

 

I hugged her tightly to which she returned.

 

"Don't forget to open your kakaotalk, ok unni? Thank you and take care."

 

Hyunmin and Kwill ahjussi then waved goodbyes as their figures slowly faded in the distance.

 

Take care brat.


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 23!

and there goes the end of 'HyunMin' arc! by the next chapter, we will see more improvements with your favorite loveteams! mehehehehehhehe and yes. The plot will slowly thicken buhahahahaha! 

don't worry you will still see hyunmin in the future :DD

midterms week and here I am updating just for you guys <3

I LOVE YOU!