Chapter 19: do I look like I ing care?

My Twin Babysitter

Kwangmin's POV

"Oppa! Youngmin oppa!" My eyes fluttered open upon hearing a girl's voice.

 

I turned to my right and saw hyunmin shaking the deeply asleep youngmin.

 

"Hyunmin... what are you doing?" I asked, still covered by the blanket with my eyes struggling to fully open.

 

"Uhh... waking up youngmin oppa. What else?" Hyunmin said as I looked at the clock on my bedside table and saw the time: 5:30 am

 

"Hyunmin... it's only 5:30... let hyung sleep first. And besides what do you want to do now? Its so early..." I said as hyunmin pouted.

 

"I wanna go to Woojung unni's house!"

 

"Hyunmin... woojung's asleep right now--"

 

"And that's why I'm waking youngmin oppa up."

 

"Because?"

 

"Woojung unni likes youngmin oppa so she'll surely get up once she hears youngmin oppa's voice!" Hyunmin cheered as I tried to contain my laughter.

 

"Yeah goodluck with that."

 

Youngmin's POV

"Youngmin! YOUNGMIN!" I groaned as I heard kwangmin shouting from downstairs.

 

"What?" I said as I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock beside me. 6:55 am...

 

"OH MY GOSH, WOOJUNG'S CLASS STARTS IN 35 MINUTES! KWANGMIN--"

 

"That's why I'm trying to wake you up! I overslept damn. Didn't hyunmin wake you up awhile ago?" Kwangmin said as I hurried off to the front door and into woojung's house.

 

"I dont't know but I better help woojung prepare now or else she'll be late!"

 

"Dear, hyunmin went to the kim's house just awhile ago. Could you get her and tell her that breakfast is all ready now?" Umma said as I just nodded and ran to the house next door.

 

I opened the front door and found a note on the dining table:

"Woojung I'll be a little late today. There's meeting so be a good girl and behave ok? much love, appa."

 

Looks like we'll be taking care of her until this evening but wait I thought hyunmin's here?

 

I ran to woojung's room only to be surprised by a cursing woojung and a jumping hyunmin. Yes, hyunmin's jumping on woojung's bed.

 

" ing get out of my room you brat!"

 

"NO! Let's hang out again today~"

 

Woojung rolled her eyes and was about to curse again until she noticed me.

 

"Oh are you trying to harass me?!" Woojung yelled as her cheeks displayed a faint shade of pink.

 

What harass?

 

"What are you saying?" I said as I tried to get closer but woojung glared at me.

 

"You know oppa, if you want to be all lovey dovey with unni, you could at least take in mind that I'm right here..." hyunmin commented as I look at her in confusion.

 

"NO FOR THE NTH TIME, YOUNGMIN ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND AND YELLOW , YOU COULD AT LEAST PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" Woojung hissed as she turned to the wall mirror, fixing her uniform.

 

I turned to look at my body and oh. I'm only wearing a boxer....my bad.

 

"Well it's not like you haven't see my body yet." I said as I got her bag and prepared her things.

 

"Oh so you two have that kind of relationship!" Hyunmin said as Woojung stared daggers at her.

 

"Shut up brat."

 

"Why are you blushing? Like what you're seeing?" I Smirked as Woojung scratched her head furiously.

 

It sure is fun teasing Woojung hehehe.

 

"What the is wrong with you two?!" Woojung screamed just in time when Kwangmin entered the room.

 

"Why are you screaming Woojung?" Kwangmin said holding woojung's lunchbox.

 

"Ask your ing brother and that of a brat! Come on kwangmin, drive me to the school NOW."  Woojung said, snatching her bag from my grasp and before hyunmin and I can even speak, she already cutted us off.

 

"And no you can't come to my school you brat and yellow , don't come to my classroom at lunch or else I'll break your neck." Woojung said leaving the room with kwangmin staring at us in confusion.

 

"What did you do this time?"

 

"Unni is so cute." Hyunmin said as I just chuckled.

 

Woojung really is cute.

 

Woojung's POV

that yellow and his ty cousin. Oh and kwangmin too but since he cooks well I shall call him by his real name now.

 

"So midterm exams starts next week and I expect all of you to pass blah blah blah" the teacher said as she continued to blab about the midterms which of course I don't give a damn about at all.

 

"The first subject will be math then blah blah-"

 

"." I accidentally blurted out upon hearing that the first subject will be math. This is just pure chicken poop.

 

"Did you say something miss Woojung?" The teacher asked as I just shook my head. Poor teacher just turned deaf.

 

"As I was saying blah blah..."

 

"Yah woojungie, why do you look so pissed off?" Jieun turned to look at me.

 

"Blame yellow and his ty cousin." I said as I noticed nosey looking at me.

 

"What are you looking at?" I asked raising a brow.

 

"If you want I could teach you in math woojung." Nosey said, smiling his signature smile and how bright his teeth are.

 

"No thanks."

 

"But its midterm exams next week--"

 

"And do I look like I ing care?" I said, rolling eyes as I felt my phone vibrate but I ignored it.

 

"Hey I think you have a message." Minwoo said eyeing my phone.

 

Duh obviously. Aish just stop talking to me nosey if you don't want me to on you too.

 

I finally decided to look at my phone and read the message.

 

KakaoTalk : Jhm


 

Jhm

(우정 언니  ! [trans: Woojung Unni!] Are you busy right now?)

--9:35 am

 

"Oh you use KakaoTalk?" Minwoo said as he saw my phone.

 

"Pretty obvious."

 

우정님[trans: WoojungNim]

(Yeah. I'm in class right now. Go off)

9:36 am--

Jhm

(Are you allowed to use your phone at school?)

--9:36 am

                                                                                                                                               우정님

(Don't know. Don't care)

9:37 am--

 

After messaging the brat, I quickly hid my phone as the teacher still kept on blabbing some unknown rubbish.

 

"Woojung keep your phone before the teacher sees you!" Jieun whispered while I just nod my head.

 

"Who messaged you?" Nosey asked.

 

"Someone you don't know."

 

As I was busy plotting schemes on how to pass the math exams, the door to our classroom suddenly flew open revealing a girl who is the last person I'd want to see.

 

"Woojung unni!" Hyunmin smiled and waved making me throw daggers at her puny face.

 

"Miss Woojung, do you know this young girl?" The teacher said but I just ignored her and pulled hyunmin out of the room and into the hallway.

 

"What the do you think you're doing here?!" I hissed as I let go of her arms and glared at her.

 

"Visiting you duh." Hyunmin said making my blood boil high.

 

"Ok. I understand. Now that you see that I'm still having my classes, you should be able to leave me alone now and go out of here right? Right. Because if you don't, I think things will be really ugly here AND I MEAN IT." I said as I smiled and I'm pretty sure that scared the hell out of her.

 

"Ok study hard! Bye woojung unni!" Hyunmin grinned as I returned to the classroom and ignored the stares from everyone.

 

XXXXX

 

*ring ding dong*

 

"Ugh. Finally lunch! I've been wanting to eat brownie's delicious foods!"

 

You all may be wondering why I'm calling kwangmin brownie again. There's no actual reason... I just want to call him like a dog.

 

"Kwangmin oppa sure is a great cook huh." Jieun chuckled as I search for my lunchbox.

 

"Guess he can be a little useful." I continued on looking for my lunchbox but it's nowhere to be found!

 

"Mind if I sit with you two?" Nosey said as he sat in front of jieun and me.

 

"What's the point of asking if you're gonna do it anyway."

 

"Don't mind her minwoo. Let's just eat." Jieun and nosey then prepared their lunch as I give up on finding mine.

 

"Whoever finds it, I just hope that he or she will return it to me and I'll surely give him or her a kiss."

 

"So you'll kiss me?" An anonymous voice from behind said, making Jieun, nosey and I look behind only to see a smiling yellow with my lunchbox in his hands.

 

"And you... are an exception." I said, grabbing the lunchbox from his hands while he just chuckled.

 

"What are you doing here youngmin sunbae? This is the high school building." Minwoo said, staring at youngmin

 

"Nosey's right. If my classmates finds you here, you're a dead meat.. but I don't really mind seeing that." I said taking a piece of meat from my lunch box. Yuuuuummm!

 

"That's not very nice.."

 

"Since when did I become nice?"

 

"Where's kwangmin oppa, youngmin oppa?" Jieun asked as I notice her looking behind yellow .

 

"Ahh. He has some projects to finish so he can't go. It really feels good to be called oppa." Youngmim remarked making Jieun giggle.

 

Is he trying to flirt with Jieun? IN FRONT OF ME?

 

"Didn't I tell you not to come here at lunch time?!" I stood up from my seat and shot youngmin a glare.

 

"I just brought your lunchbox since kwangmin can't go--"

 

"What, so you can flirt with my bestfriend? That's nice. Real NICE."

 

"Why? Are you jealous?" Youngmin smiled as I was on the verge of punching his pretty face.

 

"Be thankful I didn't let hyunmin go with me."

 

"Oh are you in your right mind sunbae, Why would woojung be jealous? You sure joke a lot." Minwoo said sarcastically making the three of us look at him weirdly.

 

"Shut up nosey. Well anyways, get the hell out of my sight yellow twidiot or else I'll really break your pretty face."

 

"You always say that but you never really do it. Tsk tsk tsk." Youngmin said as he was about to go outside the room but luckily I was quick to throw a tennis ball, who belongs to whatshername, at his pretty pretty face.

 

"OUCH! WOOJUNG!"

 

XXXXX

 

"Woojung aren't you gonna go home?" Jieun asked as she helped me fix my bag.

 

"I go home with the twins remember?"

 

"Oh. I'm going ahead now the exams are coming up and you know how I study before the exams. Well goodbye now take care woojungie!" Jieun beamed as she then walked out of the room leaving me and minwoo alone inside.

 

"What are you still doing here?" I asked Minwoo who was staring at the window.

 

"Waiting for you."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"It doesn't feel nice to be alone so I thought that staying with you might be a bit better." Minwoo said as he smiled and for a second there, I actually find him cute.

 

Ok don't get me wrong, I don't like nosey. I just find him cute just like youngmi--no, actually yes. Oh nevermind.

 

"I prefer being alone so you shouldn't have bothered."  I said flipping my bangs away from my face.

 

"You sure don't look like it."

 

"And do I look like I ing care?" I hissed. Raising a brow at Minwoo. This line is already becoming my motto.

 

"No. Not even one bit." Minwoo said as he smiled faintly before gazing at my eyes.

 

"But I do."

 

Before I can even reply, the door suddenly flew open revealing a smirking Hyunmin.

 

"So now you're cheating on youngmin oppa? That's not right." Hyunmin said, walking inside the room and into the seats beside minwoo and I.

 

"What are you doing here? Where'd the twidiots?" I said irritably.

 

"Oh we're gonna hang out today and you're dodging my questions. Who is this oppa here with you?" Hyunmin asked and I can see Minwoo trying to tell me to calm down.

 

"Err uh.. Woojung's not cheating with youngmin sunbae. They aren't really in a --"

 

"Ah no no. Unni should be the one to explain that."

 

Ok that's it.

 

"WOULD YOU ING SHUT YOUR CRAP?!" I growled as Minwoo and hyunmin's eyes widened.

 

"You ty brat, don't you have anything better to do besides pestering my day?! Sure we hanged out one time but that's it! I just did that cos I didn't have anything better to do! . What did I even do to you? I keep on telling you that I'm busy, B-U-S-Y BUSY. But did you listen? Nooo you just kept on doing your s!" I snapped as I saw hyunmin's eyes tearing up.

 

"But I...I only wanted to--"

 

"Shut up and just leave me alone!" I screamed making hyunmin scram out of her seat and into the hallways.

 

"Woojung, are you okay?" Minwoo asked worriedly but it only made me more pissed.

 

"DO I LOOK LIKE I'M ING OKAY?!"


 

THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 19!

I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH! AND I MEAN IT!

OK so next week I'm gonna be flying back to the Philippines. sorry if I've been neglecting this story. I was rushing my other ff 'Maknae! Dorm' so this kinda got left out. sorry guys! T.T

COMMENT CORNER!

@Rini6189: oh unni so your bday is on november 1 1989?! waaa then I guess you're really my unni! :DDD and thanks for always correcting me unni :D

@pipoomica: hahhahahahaha she's a very lovely mom, isn't she? XD

@kissme24: she really likes Woojung! hahahaha and I think Woojung likes her too lololol 

@ainamira97: maybe she will in the future :D we never know what will happen :D

@mirrored-dance: lolol probably! but if they both like it then it won't be an arranged marriage right? =))))

@fruitymoonbeams: yeah me too! I'd die to meet her in person! and their little brother hyunmin?! oh gaaaawwdd I'll be a pedo noona if I ever meet him in person! <3

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO HAVE A HEALTHIER LIFE! <3