Chapter 17: The angel is in the house

My Twin Babysitter

 

Woojung’s POV

“unni! Unni! Wake up!” an anonymous voice shouted making me flinch in annoyance.

 

And me being the heavy sleeper that I am, just shrugged it off and continued my peaceful sleep together with my hershey’s—


“WOOJUNG UNNIIIIII!! IREONA!!” ahhh what a very ty voice. I didn’t know that Yellow can have such an annoying voice… well he does have an annoying voice to begin with.

 

I shot up from the bed and stared daggers at the source of the freaking voice.

 

“WHAT THE DO YOU WANT JO YOUNGMIN?!” I shrieked in pure annoyance before noticing that there’s no one by the door.

 

That’s odd… I swear I heard someone shouting by the door. Oh well, guess more time to sleep for me.

 

I was about to return to my lovely sheets when a hand suddenly crept up to my shoulder making me turn to face my back only to be surprised by a pale faced kid with disheveled hair, smiling creepily at me…WHAT THE..

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~”

 

Nobody’s POV

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ is what I should be saying right now… but that’s too cliché right? right. Sooooo, instead of screaming and running around like a mad horror movie actress, just tell me who the are you and what the are you doing inside my room?” Woojung said looking at the kid with a raised brow.

 

“oh unni, look at how scared you are! Hahahaha!” the kid laughed as she fixed her get up making Woojung twitch irritably.

 

“you kid… DARE to MOCK me? I AM JO WOOJUNG and no one, I repeat, NO ONE dares to mock the likes of me—“

 

“hello there Woojung unni! I am Jo HyunMin! I’m so happy to be able to finally meet you in person!” the little girl named HyunMin squealed in delight as she jumped on Woojung and suffocated her with a big bear hug making Woojung turn blue.

 

“Yah..get!..off! me….! HELP!” Woojung struggled to break free from the little girl’s grip. The girl was so small yet her strength was far beyond imagination.

 

“HELP! SOMEBODY ING HELP ME! THERE’S A TY GHOST BRAT HERE!”

 

“what?! what’s happening?!” Donghyun, Kwangmin and Youngmin showed up looking all panicked and worried upon hearing Woojung’s scream.

 

Upon seeing what’s really happening inside the room, the three boys immediately laughed making Woojung turn to glare at them.

 

“YAH! I CALLED FOR HELP, NOT TO GET LAUGHED AT!”

 

“sorry, it’s just that you, Woojung, actually called for help just because of a little girl! Hahahahha!” Youngmin said as he still can’t get over his laughter.

 

“yah oppa! I have a name you know!” Hyunmin pouted, letting go of the older girl’s neck.

 

“who the is this little devil?! Why is she in my room?!” Woojung furrowed her eyebrows at the twins before continuing again.

 

“could this be… your child? So your love for each other finally bore fruit huh… didn’t think it was possible though—“

 

“NO!” the twins said in unison looking flustered as Hyunmin and Donghyun roared in laughter.

 

“it’s okay. there’s no need to deny, everybody knows about your forbidden relationship anyway.” Woojung said wearing a poker face.

 

“no no. you misunderstood everything. This little girl, Hyunmin, is their cousin.” Donghyun patted the little girl’s head as Hyunmin just giggled.

 

“she resides at the US but because it’s their vacation she decided to stay at our house for awhile.” Youngmin said fixing Hyunmin’s clothes.

 

“and you’re saying this to me because?” Woojung said crossing her arms.

 

“she wants to spend her vacation here playing with you.” Kwangmin smiled.

 

“ohhh and why would I care?” Woojung said calmly before her eyes widen upon realizing what Kwangmin just said.

 

“what the did you just say?! PLAY WITH ME?!”

 

“woojung, stop saying those bad words! Hyunmin might hear them..” Donghyun said while covering the little girl’s ears who in turn just rolled her eyes at the older one.

 

“oh puh-lease Donghyun ahjussi. I’m not a kid anymore, I’m already 14 years old. I know more than enough.”

 

“what am I? a ing babysitter?!” Woojung said irritably as the twins just snickered.

 

“oh nonononono there is now way that I will play with that kid. Not in a million years.” Woojung was about to go back to sleep but Hyunmin was quick to pull her up again.

 

“no you should take a shower now unni. It’s already noon!”

 

“oh we’ll go ahead now Hyung. See you later!” Youngmin said as he and Kwangmin went out of the house and into theirs.

 

“where are they going abeoji?” Woojung asked with Hyumin still holding onto her.

 

“to their house. Their mom, Mina ahjumma, asked us to have dinner with them together with Hyunmin of course.” Donghyun smiled as he looked at his watch.

 

“oh I will be out for awhile. You should spend time with Hyunmin for awhile. And later, we’ll go to the Jo’s house.” Donghyun continued before walking out of Woojung’s room and to the parking lot to go inside his car.

 

“clean yourself now Unni, or do you need some help?” Hyunmin giggled as she looked at Woojung who was very pissed off.

 

“aishh, I can take a shower by myself!”

 

XXXXX

 

“so Woojung unni, what year are you in high school now?”” Hyunmin asked, taking a sip on her strawberry flavored ice candy.

 

“2nd year. You?” Woojung replied, on her chocolate flavored ice candy.

 

The two girls were sitting just outside the house, sipping and on their ice candies. After Woojung’s shower, Hyunmin asked her if they could walk outside. At first, Woojung was reluctant but since she doesn’t have anything better to do, might as well kill time with the younger girl.

 

“I’m in my 2nd year as well but I’m a junior high schooler though.”

 

“so you’re studying at America?” Woojung asked, staring into nowhere while still on her ice candy.

 

“uh-huh.”

 

“then you’re good at speaking in English?” Woojung then looked at Hyunmin who was very surprised to hear the older girl speak in fluent English.

 

Since the twins are obviously NOT good in English, Hyunmin got excited upon hearing a fellow Korean talk to her in English.

 

oh unni! You know how to speak in English?!

 

duhh. Obviously?” Woojung said smugly.

 

waaa you’re really my idol now unni! It’s not everyday that I can talk to a fellow Korean in English since only few knows how to speak the language.” Hyunmin explained, her eyes sparkling.

 

“wait, the twins don’t talk to you in English—oh yeah. The twins are dumb. Now I’m wondering if you’re really their cousin.” Woojung said making Hyunmin chuckle.

 

well it’s true that the two oppas are kinda dumb when it comes to speaking in English—

 

what kinda? It’s not kinda, they’re really dumb at it. I even tutored them last time together with their idiot friends.”

 

“hahahaha! Youngmin oppa and Kwangmin oppa did tell me about that kk. They said you even took a video of them in their boxers only.” Hyunmin chuckled as Woojung smiled evilly.

 

“wanna see?” the older girl asked as the younger one nodded excitedly.

 

Woojung then showed Hyunmin the video making the younger girl roar in laughter. The people walking on the streets were looking at them weirdly but they don’t care for they were too busy laughing at the twins.

 

“Daebak! Really Daebak! Hahahaha!” Hyunmin said, still laughing at the video.

 

“oh unni, can I have your number?” Hyunmin asked. Woojung just nodded and typed in her number at the little girl’s phone.

 

“Gomawoyo unni! If you want to know something about the twin oppas, just text me!” Hyunmin beamed making Woojung smile.

 

“you’re not so bad after all. You might be a good apprentice.” Woojung said as Hyunmin just giggled.

 

so unni, who do you like more? Youngmin oppa or Kwangmin oppa?” Hyunmin said making Woojung choke.

 

“I take back what I said about you being my apprentice…” Woojung said as hyunmin pouted.

 

“UNNIIII !


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 17!

ok so it's official. 

I, PAKWANII, AM FINALLY BACK! 

HAHAHAHAHA! I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH THIS IS REAL I SWEAR I MISS YOU BOGOSHIPEO X100!! 

I won't say much but I'll blab and blab again on the next chapter because of some personal reasons wahahahahha!

and If I remember correctly, I think I already posted this chapter but it got deleted or something even the comments.... but anyways. nvm. lol. hahahahahahaha!

ME LOVES YOU SO MUCH GUYS/GALS!!! <3

COMMENT CORNER!

@ELFyourface: so this is the chick that came wahahahah! and I'll still give you chocolates don't worry! *gives a box of hershey's* I <3 you dear chingu! <3

@Lanterns: JHM REVEALED! WAHAHAHAHA SORRY FOR THE WAIT! ME <3 YOU! :)

@Kim-JiHye: their cousin kkkkk sorry for the wait dear :)

@fruitymoonbeams: oh you don't have to thank me! deaaarr I'm so flattered by what you said :) thank you so much for that it means a lot to me :) I LOVE YOU DEAR! <3

@ainamira97: neither! wahahahhahaha! she's their dear cousin dear :) sorry for the wait! me loves you!

@kissme24: oh thank you so much for that comment dear! you make me feel soooo happy! <3 sorry for the wait! I <3 you!

@Rini6189: oh my dear new subscriber THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT! believe it or not I love reading long comments like that and for you to comment like that to my fic means a lot to me. :) I appreciate it so much. thank you for wasting your time on a fic as lowly as mine. if you still have time, please continue reading my fic and I will try my best to meet your expectations! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I <3 YOU DEAR!

 

my other fanfic: "MAKNAE! DORM"

 

CHINGU'S! ADD ME AT KakaoTalk!!!!!! I WANNA CHAT WITH YOU ALL! <3 YOU KNOW MY ID. IT IS VERY OBVIOUS. HAHAHAHA XD

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. YOU WILL MEET BOYFRIEND IN YOUR DREAMS LATER AND HAVE A SWEET MUSHY CHEESY MOMENT WITH THEM. <3