Chapter 15: Visiting the Twins’ friends

My Twin Babysitter

 

Woojung’s POV

“Woojung-ah~”

 

“hershey’s nae sarang~”

 

“Hershey’s cookies and cream and woojung sitting in a tree…

 

K-I-S-S-I-N---“

 

“dear, what are you doing?”

 

my eyes shot open upon hearing the voice, only to see kwangmin’s face just an inch away from mine.

 

I stayed silent and just stared back at him while everything slowly registered in my head.

 

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE BROWN ?! GET YOUR ING OUT!!”

 

XXXXX

 

“what was that all about?” youngmin asked preparing the table as Kwangmin pushed me inside the dining room.

 

“this girl right here just started shouting and even pushed me out of the room when I just wanted to wake her up—“

 

“you call staring at me and placing your face just an inch away from mine, waking up?!”

 

“what?! you two kissed?!” youngmin exclaimed making both kwangmin and I look at him in confusion.

 

“what the ?”

 

“you said his face was just an inch away from yours! How could you do this kwangmin?! HOW—“ youngmin then shook his twin as I just sat down on the chair and started eating my breakfast, not caring if they end up getting all y or what.

 

“oh shut up youngmin, can’t you understand? My face was just an INCH AWAY from hers… what part in that is called KISSING? Ugh youngmin you should really use your head sometimes.” Kwangmin said, sitting beside me while youngmin did the same, a bit relieved though.

 

But kwangmin got a point there though, yellow should really use his head sometimes. Tsktsktsk.

 

“yah, where’s donghyun?” I asked while raising an eyebrow at youngmin.

 

“ormft aft wofdk..” youngmin said, his mouth full of rice. Ew gross. Even I wouldn’t do that.

 

“what the youngmin, I can’t understand what you’re saying.”

 

“ORMFT AFT WOFDK—“

 

“he said hyung’s at work. youngmin could you please not talk when your mouth is full? And you woojung, you shouldn’t call hyung like that, at least show some respect.” Kwangmin said, his voice obviously starting to piss me off.

 

“why the hell do you care? I can call him whatever way I want. You’re not the boss of me.”

 

“but I am your babysitter, so I should teach you what’s right and wrong—“

 

“suuuuurrrreee. Like I actually give a damn.” I said whispering the latter part as I stood up from that hell of a table and headed towards the stairs.

 

“ah woojung wait.” Youngmin said, following behind me as he led us up to my room leaving kwangmin with the dishes.

 

As soon as youngmin and I got inside my room, he quickly opened my closet as I just sat down on my bed. What the is he doing?

 

“what do you want now?” I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

 

Youngmin didn’t answer, instead he just continued rummaging through my clothes while mumbling some ‘too short’, ‘too long’ blah blah blah to himself.

 

“YAH! You actually have the nerve to ignore me—“ I was about to yell but was interrupted with him shoving a shirt and knee length shorts on my hands.

 

“go change now or we’re gonna be late! ppalli!”

 

“and you think I’ll actually follow you blondie?” I asked, taunting him.

 

“if you don’t want me to change you that is.” Youngmin said, smirking.

 

That smirk is kinda hot…OH WHAT THE AM I SAYING?!

 

“are you gonna change by yourself or you want me to change your clothes myself?”

 

Rolling my eyes at him, I didn’t answer and just decided to go back to sleeping since it’s a Saturday but before my head can even reach my beloved pillow, blondie suddenly carried me bridal style and went to my bathroom with the clothes on his shoulders.

 

“YAH YAH LET ME DOWN!”

 

“I’m gonna change your clothes now so behave—“

 

“FINE FINE I’ll go change by myself!”

 

“that’s better dear.”

 

XXXXX

 

“where the heck are you taking me?” I asked as we walked down the streets. Ugh my feet’s hurting real bad. I so wanna kill a dinosaur right now.

 

“and why are you carrying books? Don’t tell me you’re gonna tutor me, cos there is no way that I’ll agree to that, I’m smarter than the two of you so being my tutor is a nono—“

 

“if only I knew that you’d be like this then I wouldn’t even bother dragging you along with us.” Youngmin said making my blood boil high.

 

“MWOO?! Are you saying that I’m a bother to the two of you?! I didn’t even agree to this ty outing in the first place—“

 

“shut up you two! Would you please stop fighting just for once?!” kwangmin stopped walking and turned to face youngmin and I.

 

“she started it.” youngmin retorted.

 

“that’s because you won’t tell me where we are actually going.”

 

“but you kept on nagging nonstop.”

 

“what did you say?”

 

“GUYS! Sheesh. Youngmin and I are having a study session together with some of our friends but since we can’t let you stay all alone at the house, might as well bring you with us right? and look, we’re actually here.” Kwangmin then rang the doorbell of the house in front of us as youngmin and I just followed him.

 

As kwangmin rang the door bell thrice, a tall black haired boy came out of the front door and rushed to open the gate.

 

“Kwangmin-ah! Youngmin-ah! You came! What took you so long?” the black haired boy looking like a hot emo asked. Okay he’s kinda hot but nah. Not my type.

 

“someone here took so long just to get changed.” Youngmin said making me stomp on his foot.

 

“OW! What’s wrong with you?!”

 

“oh nothing. I just saw a bug on your foot, might as well kill it right?” I said smugly as I heard kwangmin sigh.

 

“and who is this--” the hot black haired emo boy asked but was interrupted by two other guys that came out of the house. One’s a red head and the other’s a blackie too.

 

“what’s taking you so long chaejin-ah? Kwangmin, youngmin! And what do we have here... hello there pretty lady~” the red head winked as I rolled my eyes at him. Is he trying to hit on me? ew.

 

“her name’s Woojung and she’s the one youngmin and I are taking care of, you know our part time job right? well there’s no one at home so we just brought her here, If that’s okay with you by the way—“

 

“oh it’s perfectly fine with us! no worries.” the black haired creature beside the creature called chaejin smiled as the 6 of us went inside the house.

 

The three weird creatures led us to the living room. Looking at the room, Books and notebooks were everywhere. Oh , I’m allergic to books! I’m going to die here. FOR REAL.

 

The twins sat on the cushioned carpet on the floor together with the three weird creatures as I just sat on the sofa and watch them take out their ing books and pens.

 

The red haired creature then turned to look at the twins then to me and grinned.

 

“shouldn’t you introduce her to us?” the red haired creature asked making me wonder if he’s stupid or he’s just plain idiot.

 

“didn’t kwangmin already tell you creatures who I am?” I said crossing my arms and legs in the process.

 

“well I’m seyong by the way. And this two CREATURES beside me are chaejin and Gunwoo. Nice to meet you cutie!” the creature called seyong beamed and it was practically blinding.

 

“okay got it. the name’s Woojung. Kkeut. Any more questions?”

 

“how old are you?”

 

“younger than you. next.”

 

“are you related to the twins?”

 

“they are my slaves. Next.”

 

“do you have a boyfriend?”

 

“why do you care? Next.”

 

“call the 5 of us here oppa!”

 

“is that even a question?” I said while glaring at them.

 

“If you’re gonna study, then study your butts off! Aisshh why am I even here.”

 

“yah woojung-ah, that’s not really a nice way to talk to your oppas.” Kwangmin said, earning him a death glare from me.

 

“and to think that you actually called us oppa before—“

 

“YAH! SHUT YOUR ING MOUTH YOU BLONDE !” I yelled as I threw a pillow at his pretty face.

 

Oh wait did I just say pretty face?

 

“yah! What gives?!”

 

“you and your big ed up mouth—“

 

“Youngmin, Woojung! God, how can we study if you keep on bickering with each other?!” Kwangmin scolded making everyone silent.

 

“yeah brownie’s right, you should just leave me alone here and go study there.“ I said, making myself comfortable on the coach as I opened my phone to play some random games.

 

“hahaha brownie. Kwangmin’s a dog now.” Chaejin teased making me snicker with everyone else.

 

“that’s a good one.” I said making kwangmin turn to face me with a stern look.

 

“what? don’t mind me here and study your freaking butts off.”


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 15!

a little appearance from MYNAME! but they will still be in the next chapter :D

I told you guys that I'll only be updating every wednesday right? but since I'll be a bit busy tomorrow, might as well update in advance kkkk 

and fruitymoonbeams here added me at KakaoTalk HAHAHA! I was so surprised she's a bit clever to guess what my id is XD thanks for that my dear chingu. and you guys can add me at KakaoTalk too! that is, if you know my ID XDD 

just to see your opinions~

another!

COMMENT CORNER!

@ILIKEPRETTYBOYS: yeaaa the evil woojung's Back! muahahhaha!

@ELFyourface: hahahaahah! oh I can definitely relate to you! paradise~ kkkk

@marcheng: until the author says so! hahahahahhaha! I'm a troll XD

@Joeriel03: time to get ready for Woojung's evil antics again =))))

@KevinWooLover1998: don't worry she won't do any harm to the twins hahhahaha XD

@fruitymoonbeams: aniyaaa kwaechana dongsaeng! kkk I didn't really notice it XD

@ilovefood: updated.

@ainamira97: woah she's your inspiration?! how?! kkkk

 

YOU WILL MEET MYNAME IN THE FUTUTRE IF YOU COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.