Chapter 18: Say hi to your future mother-in-law... wait what?!

My Twin Babysitter

 

Woojung's POV

"Unni, aunty messaged me that the dinner's served. We should go back now." Hyunmin said keeping her phone on her minibag.

 

"Well I'm not really busy right now and waiting for Donghyun would only mean boredom... I guess I could go with you--"

 

"Yeeeeeeey! You'll totally love aunty! She cooks the most delicious food on Earth! Aunty really is my ideal mom~" hyunmin hummed as the two of us stood up from our seats and headed towards their house.

 

"Lol if your mom hears that she'll get mad." I remarked, making hyunmin stop on her tracks and look at the sky.

 

"My mom's not here anymore so it's okay."

 

"What do you mean?" I Asked trying to contain my inner because of her irritating voice.

 

What? I'm just saying.

 

"She has a very weak body so while giving birth to me, she died." Hyunmin smiled sheepishly as she continued walking down the streets with me following behind her.

 

"Oh I'm sorry." Ok even though I'm a half-assed , I still know how to feel and say sorry.

 

And the truth is, I got a little bit guilty. Here I am loathing my own mom to pieces while there's a little girl here beside me yearning for her mom's presence. Even though she's not really saying it, I can still feel it. I'm not that dense.

 

"It's okay and besides even though aunty is my ideal mother, my mom will still be the number one in my heart."

 

As the two of us walked silently, letting the cool breeze of the night past through us, the twidiot's house immediately came to our sight.

 

"Wait what's donghyun's car doing here?" I said, raising an eyebrow upon seeing donghyun's black bmw.

 

That freak said to wait for him but he already went ahead of us! That sneaky little... meh. like daughter, like father.

 

"You call your dad by his first name?!" Hyunmin exclaimed obviously surprised. Heh what a wimp.

 

"Yeah so?"

 

"Good thing he doesn't get angry..."

 

"Heh he doesn't have the slightest clue about it."

 

Hyunmin rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, a beautiful lady appeared, doning a very bright smile on her face. Ughh too much smile...

 

"Oh hyunmin dear! What took you so long--and is this Donghyun's daughter, Woojung?" The lady asked as Hyunmin went straight inside while I just nodded.

 

"Is that you Woojung?" Donghyun asked, as he and the twidiots stood up from the couch.

 

"Who else would I be?" I said rolling my eyes, making the lady beside me roar in laughter.

 

"Oh dear your daughter has a point there. What a very funny girl you are, hohoho~" the lady said, as she continued laughing. Donghyun and the twins just went on with the flow and laughed.

 

Heh. This lady here can be a bit useful huh but too bad. She's a nutcase. A MAJOR nutcase.

 

"Oh come on now. Let's eat. The food will get cold and you wouldn't want your dinner cold right?"

 

The lady, who I assume to be the twidiot's mom went ahead together with donghyun and hyunmin inside the dining room while the twidiots immediately went to my sides.

 

"What the do you want?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows, as I continued to ignore their presence.

 

"Nothing. We're just happy that you came." Yellow said as brownie nodded while assisting me on my seat.

 

"Well I'm not." I said, admiring the feast that was on the table. This. Is. HEAVEN.

 

"we haven't introduce ourselves have we? My name is Jo Minah and I'm the twin's mom obviously. Hyunmin's father is my brother by the way. How about you dear? Care to introduce yourself?" Aunty minah... wait did I just call her aunty? Well anyways aunty mina smiled while everyone started eating.

 

"Nice to meet you madam. My name is Woojung and I'm the daughter of the man beside you. I'm currently a second year high school in the same school where the twins go to." I said, smiling my fakest smile ever. Could we just get on with it so I can eat?!

 

"Oh what a very charming girl! You are very lucky to have a daughter like her donghyun!" Aunty minah chirped, as I saw donghyun choking on his food.

 

"Yes... very luck indeed..."

 

The 6 of us went on to our dinner with aunty minah and hyunmin blabbing here and there of course. Sometimes the five of them would laugh while I just smile. Well I couldn't care less about what they're talking about lol.

 

"Enough eating let's chat dear. So you're the one that my dear boys are taking care of right?" Aunty mina asked as the twins started cleaning up, donghyun and hyunmin decided to watch in the living room while the two of us remained on the dining table.

 

"Yes ma’am." I replied.

 

"How old are you now?"

 

"Seventeen, ma’am." Ugh this is making me nuts. Me wants to go home. NOW.

 

"A second year high schooler?" I nodded. Didn't I already mention that awhile ago?!

 

"So you're only two years younger than my dear sons~" she remarked, as a sly smile crept up to her face.

 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Aunty asked, as I started to choke the same way as donghyun did awhile ago.

 

"No I don't have one ma’am." I said, trying to refrain from cursing her.

 

"Oh don't call me ma’am. Call me umma minah~" must resist from cursing and swearing.

 

"Ne ... u-umma minah..."

 

"Hohoho I've always wanted a daughter you know. But my dear husband died on me before we can even make a baby sister for those two. How I wish they were girls--"

 

"You do know that we can actually hear you umma." Kwangmin said as donghyun, hyunmin and I snickered.

 

"And do I care? Meh. Just continue washing the dishes." Umma minah replied as the twidiots furrowed their eyebrows. Umma's feisty~

 

"So which one of my sons do you like?" Umma whispered, making my eyes widen. What the did she just say?

 

"Uhh... actually..."

 

"Can't choose? Well it's alright. I went through that too. Ahhh I remember the days when I was still a teenager blah blah blah" and you do know what’s going through my mind right now right? Right. Full of s and s.

 

"Well anyways let's just have you to marry both of them so you can be my daughter! Hohohoho!" Umma minah chirped, making donghyun and hyunmin roar in laughter while kwangmin, youngmin and I chocked as hardly as we could.

 

"UMMA!" the twins said in unison, as this lady nutcase just laughed and I swear if only killing is not a crime, I could've had cursed to death. 


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 18!

SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER! TT-TT

I'M SORRY. I know all of you won't believe me if I say that the reason why I can't update is because I've been taking care of my niece so yeah. but it's true! you can ask my friends at kakaotalk if you don't believe me xD

 

I CREATED A NEW TWO-THREE SHOT FIC STARRING PARK CHANYEOL OF EXO-K! PLS READ!

"Kissy Kissy! Touchy Touchy!"

IF you prefer a drama fic more than a comedy fic then please try checking this out:

"MAKNAE! DORM"

COMMENT CORNER!

@Rainbowwishes4ever55: my id is pakwanii :D just introduce yourself okay? :)

@Rini6189: uhm about the ice candy.. I wasn't refering to the slushy from 7-11 but real ice candy... it's the real name. it's an iced candy not a drink... yeah lol and thanks for correcting me! I'll try to remeber that! :D and about hyunmin, yeah she really is a ball of energy! :D oh and do you mind if I ask your age? :D

@kissme24: it's good to be back! :D

@fruitymoonbeams: ah yeah I know about that one but luckily my phone didn't end up like that! HAHAHA XD you're friend added me btw :D

@ainamira97: jinjja?! wow you're so young! well it's okay! :D you're still one of my chingus here in aff :D

@Lanterns: oh don't cry! here's the update kkkk xD

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. YOU WILL MEET BOYFRIEND IN YOUR DREAMS LATER AND HAVE A SWEET MUSHY CHEESY MOMENT WITH THEM. <3