Chapter 7: let’s have a deal

My Twin Babysitter

Kwangmin’s POV

“you heard me, carry me. you’re my babysitter right? so you should take care of me, that’s your job.” Woojung said as he went to youngmin’s back and pushed his shoulder down.

 

“w-what are you doing?” youngmin said but woojung ignored him and jumped on his back startling youngmin.

 

So me bringing woojung’s bag was easy enough after all, I mean youngmin, he’s the one carrying woojung. How I pity hyung.

 

But I’m glad she finally accepted us as her babysitters. I’m happy that she’s not that rebellious anymore. Omooo, I think I’m gonna cry—

 

“yah kwangmin, what are you still doing there? Let’s go!” youngmin called from outside, snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

“let’s use the other way or else the high school girls might see us again.” Youngmin said as he gave me his bag for him to carry woojung more easily.

 

Now that I look at them, they look so cute. Hehehe. Youngmin’s carrying woojung. Heh. I’ll take a picture.

 

As I was about to take a picture of them, I saw a black-haired student looking at us intensely… ok more like looking at youngmin and me.

 

As we got down on the first floor, I quickly asked woojung about it.

 

“oh nosey. just ignore him.” Woojung said plainly.

 

Nosey? Who the heck is nosey?

 

“nosey’s just a nobody.”

 

Wait did woojung just…

 

“yah brownie, I want an Ice cream.” Woojung said pointing to the ice cream stand as we stopped near our car.

 

“what flavor?”

 

“anything.”

 

“do you want one too youngmin?”

 

“nah I’m fine. Just buy one for her.” Youngmin said still carrying woojung on his back.

 

“oh okay, wait for me here.”

 

Youngmin’s POV

“woojung..” I asked as sweat trickled down my face.

 

“what?” woojung said plainly.

 

“isn’t it about time for you to go down?”

 

Damn, I’ve been carrying her since like forever! Ok maybe not forever but still aisshh my body’s gonna break down any moment now!

 

“hmm… why?” she asked checking her nails.

 

“we’re already at the car…and my … knees… are already… t-trembling..” I stuttered still struggling on carrying her.

 

Ok not that I’m not strong or what ok? I’m just tired, I mean we just got back from our classes too so we’re obviously drained!

 

“let me think about it.” woojung said, looks like she’ll not go down anytime soon. Arggg kwangmin fasterrrrr!

 

Just as if on queue, kwangmin came back running with a white ice cream cone on his hands.

 

“I’m back! Here’s a vanilla ice cream for you woojung—“

 

“what? vanilla? I don’t eat vanilla, it makes me puke.” Woojung said without even bothering to look at kwangmin whose face fell upon hearing woojung’s words.

 

“it’s a waste woojung…you…s-should…still eat it…”

 

“it’s okay hyung, I’ll just buy you another one woojung-ah. Mianhe.” Kwangmin smiled as he ate the ice cream while running back to the ice cream stand.

 

“woojung… I’m really gonna fall….” I said, looking at woojung seriously as she glared at me while jumping down from my back. OH YESSSSS! FREEDOM!

 

“what kind of babysitter are you? you can’t even carry me.” she scoffed as she rolled her eyes on me.

 

“is it my job to carry you? my job is to take care of you in case you don’t know—“

 

“I am tired.”

 

“and so?”

 

“you should carry me which is a one way of taking care of me.” woojung said with as a matter of fact tone.

 

“w-what—“

 

“carrying me is a part of job which is taking care of me. so you don’t have any rights to complain about me being carried by you because you yourself said that your job is to take care of me, am I right?” woojung said sitting on the nearby bench as she crossed her petite legs.

 

……….

 

Wait, she got a point… I mean she’s right… arggggggg! ASDASRSAFSFDSGSGSDSADGF. HOW CAN THIS BE?!!

 

“wo-woojung… here’s another ice cream… chocolate flavor..” kwangmin came back this time with a chocolate ice cream cone on his hands.

 

Woojung stood up and just went inside of the car without even bothering to look at us.

 

Kwangmin followed inside as I took the driver’s seat and looked at the two.

 

“woojung, here’s your ice cream.”

 

“on second thought, I don’t want ice cream. You can have it.” woojung said as I saw kwangmin’s lips curve downwards.

 

“oh okay.” kwangmin said as he started eating the ice cream. Kwangmin loves ice cream but this is the first time I saw him eating one with a frown on his face. Well I couldn’t blame him.

 

I started the engine and drive off home. I thought that our journey home would be fast since the school’s near anyway but the opposite happened.

 

Woojung kept on asking to stop over at random shops and stalls. She would ask either kwangmin or me to buy foods for her and guess what, she ignored all of it and made us eat them instead. Argg my stomach hurts.

 

But that’s not the end of it! she even made us wait for her for over 1 hour just because of a damned ufo toy catcher! Ok calm down youngmin. Calm down.

 

It was already dark when we arrived home, and upon entering woojung’s house, donghyun-hyung quickly greeted us.

 

“where have you been? It’s already dark. Come on let’s eat—”

 

“NO!” kwangmin and I said unison startling hyung.

 

“I-we mean we’re already full because we already ate… right.” Kwangmin explained.

 

“oh ok. How about you woojung? Come on let’s eat dinner.” Donghyun-hyung called but woojung’s already upstairs inside her room.

 

“sigh.. so what did you do the whole day?” hyung asked as we sat across him on the dining room.

 

“hyung! I don’t know what the heck’s happening to your daughter! I mean she’s being like a bra—“ I was complaining about woojung to donghyun but my twin suddenly covered my mouth with his hands.

 

“we had fun today hyung.” Kwangmin grinned as donghyun hyung just nodded.

 

“what the heck kwangmin, why’d you stop me?” I whispered to kwangmin.

 

“are you stupid? hyung will surely scold woojung again and knowing them, another war will erupt here.” kwangmin explained as I ‘ooh-ed’.

 

Ok I don’t know what’s happening to woojung but kwangmin’s right. we can’t let them fight again, we care for hyung so much and seeing him being sad saddens us too. And I’m sure that woojung doesn’t like to argue with his dad too. *sigh* maybe she’s just having a hard time right now.

 

Woojung’s POV

I’m so bright, I know.

 

They must be so pissed off at me right now. heh. How smart can you get woojung?! Hahahahha!

 

“Youngmin, Kwangmin!” I shouted from my room loud enough for everyone inside the house to hear.

 

“woojung-ah, you called us?” of course you idiot. Is there any other kwangmin and youngmin in this house besides you?

 

“sit here.” I said, patting the space on my bed. Since my bed is not spacious enough, youngmin just sat on my extra chair.

 

“sooo… you need anything—“ youngmin asked but I quickly cutted him off to go straight to my point.

 

“let’s have a in deal.”


Thank you for reading chapter 7!

ok so this will be my last update for the month of november! I won't be able to update tomorrow cos I'll be busy preparing my things and such since my flight will be on saturday morning. *sigh* my next update will probably next next week, when I return back from singapore and malaysia :D 

and as a compensation for it, I updated my other fanfic too! check it out! --> "MAKNAE! DORM"

look at my nails! I did them yesterday kkkk

OK NOT THAT IT MATTERS. AND I'M CURRENTLY SPAZZING OVER YOUNGMIN RIGHT NOW . AADASDFASFSDFSDFGDSFGDF.

COMMENT CORNER!

@marcheng: HAHAHAH! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ALL OF MY FANFICS! I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU LIKE THEM! ME <3 YOU!

@ainamira97: jinjja?! hahaha! and I actually thought it was a bit boring XD glad to know that! :D

@ELFyourface: WAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WILL TRY MY BEST TO BETTER MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS! :D

@Joeriel03: yeah Woojung's a bad- chick NYAHAHAHHAHA XDD

@minhyuk-baegopa: really?! thank you so much! hahahhaa yeah she's being a half- now XDD

 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GUYS! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND DO NOT BE AFRAID TO COMMENT BELOW! PLEASE WAIT FOR MY RETURN! <3