Chapter 1: welcome to woojung’s life

My Twin Babysitter

Nobody’s POV

“yah Woojung, wake up. You’re gonna be late for school.”

 

“yeah shut your crap old man.”

 

“yah how could you speak like that to your father young lady!”

 

“well you just have to open your mouth and speak without thinking, get it?”

 

Woojung smirked as she went to the bathroom while her dad sighed upon their daily scene.

 

they were always like that, bickering in the morning, in the afternoon and yeah even in the evening.

 

Well what can we do, our main character’s a who seems to hate everything around her.

 

“hey I heard that you ing author!”

 

So as I was saying, Kim Woojung..

 

“my name’s Jo Woojung not KIM WOOJUNG you dweeb!”

 

Yeah yeah psh she changed her real surname ‘kim’ to ‘jo’, the surname of her grandma cos she doesn’t want to use the same surname as her dad.

 

JO WooJung is just your regular 17-year old girl going through the usual ‘rebellious stage’ of her life. Her parent’s divorced after getting caught cheating with each other, her dad was with another woman while her mom was with another man. Tough life eh?

 

Then after that her mom decided to leave with his man while her dad left his woman to focus on woojung. but even if her dad already reflected upon his mistake and wants to make up with her, she just sees them as big fat cheaters and that if she believes them, she’ll only get hurt. So she doesn’t believe in anybody, she only believes herself. She’s independent, too independent to even care about anything.

 

“psh that old man, he doesn’t have to bother making up with me because it’s no use.” Woojung muttered under her breath as she went downstairs.

 

“woojung-ah eat your breakfast before you leave.” Donghyun, her dad, said while reading his daily newspaper.

 

Woojung didn’t respond, she just took a slice of bread and put it on before leaving her house.

 

Donghyun sighed and just shrugged.

 

“aish.. what will I do with her?”

 

Woojung’s POV

Like I’ll eat in the same table as him… ok maybe I did before but now? No to the ing way.

 

As I was about to enter my car, yes I have a car cos I’m filthy stinking rich, I saw our neighborhood’s house and there standing outside the gate was the twins.

 

They both smiled at me but I just rolled my eyes on them. What the do they think they’re doing? Do they think smiling like that makes them cute?  yeah right in their dreams.

 

Bet they each other every night hahahaha!.

 

Me and donghyun, ok he’s my dad but I shall call him donghyun when he’s not around. Yeah me and donghyun moved to this neighborhood, one year ago after he and Victoria, my mom, in cheated with each other and got a divorce.

 

My dad took me while my mom went to live with his in boy named nickhun? I don’t give a damn about his name anyways. But she still contacts me every now and then, asking if I’m ok or what and she sends me money too that’s why I’m living like this, always partying around and yeah.

 

And since we moved here, I always see those two dorkheads smiling like goofs every single day. Not that I care about it though.

 

I entered the school grounds and parked my car on the parking lot.

 

Now I’m thinking why did I enter this school? It has primary school, middle school, high school, and even college. What if my dad let me study college here too? Aish nevermind.

 

I made my way into the high school building and went to the second floor, second year’s rooms are located on the second floor.

 

As soon as I arrived on the second floor, I quickly saw my so called “friends” swooning over the ing kingka minwoo.

 

I don’t hate him ok? He’s just …err ..not my type? I haven’t even talk to him since the start of the school year even though he’s my classmate…I think? lol. ME. DOES. NOT. CARE.

 

“yah woojung!” one of those ty students, hyuna, called me.

 

“what the do you want?” I furrowed my eyes as I walk towards them and minwoo.

 

“oh hey good morning, woojung.” I turned my head to the right and saw minwoo smiling brightly making my eyes squint. Oh God, too bright!

 

“yeah piss off.”  I replied back making my way to through the crowd.

 

“hey wait for us woojung!” my so-called friends said.

 

“what the heck do you want?!” I hissed as I raised an eyebrow at the girls.

 

“woah looks like someone here’s pms-ing.” One of the boys said as he went closer to me.

 

“shut your mouth err whatyourname whatsoever. Who the hell wouldn’t be frustrated if today’s the day our adviser will change our seat plan?” I said as I rub my temples.

 

Upon hearing my statement the girls together with the boys obviously shocked, screamed.

 

“MWO?!”

 

“oh God, you really don’t listen to class do you es?”

 

Everyone quickly murmured well except for me.

 

As I continued walking, I felt a hand tap on my shoulder.

 

“you hate changing seats?” I turned my head and saw minwoo walking beside me.

 

“not that I hate it, I actually like my current seat. I mean I love the back row and I’m beside the windows too. And I don’t even know why the am I explaining things to you, heck I don’t even know why I’m talking to you.” I said as I continued walking without even looking at minwoo.

 

“oh, then I hope that I’ll get to pick the seat beside you.” minwoo smiled as he made his way to his seat.

 

What the fuuucccckkk. Ok so he was clearly flirting with me. well not that I care anyways.

 

As I placed my bag on my table, our homeroom adviser went inside the room holding a small box.

 

I’ll use all of my luck left just PLEASE! PLEASE let me stay in this seat!

 

You all may think that I’m being such a kid here, but I’m desperate to stay in this seat! I don’t care if my seatmate becomes the dorkiest kid ever JUST LET ME HAVE THIS SEAT.

 

My thoughts were suddenly disturbed when the class president handed me the box, signaling for me to pick a number.

 

“good luck!” the class president said with a smile. Ok I won’t be a right now.

 

Yes I do need all the luck that I can get. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

 

I took a number from the box and closed my eyes. I peeked on the paper and saw number 17.

 

I looked up to the board and saw the seat number 17 is the seat where I’m currently sitting at, which means…

 

“OH YES! I GET TO KEEP MY SEAT OH YEAH BAAAAAABBBBYYYYY!!” I jumped up and down not caring about my surroundings.

 

“what are you all looking at?” I glared at the whole class who immediately looked away, almost all of the boys were frowning because they didn’t get the number beside me which is number 10. yeah dream on s.

 

Oh yesss! I, Jo WooJung, will stay in this seat for the next semester—what the is this minwoo doing here again?!

 

I stared at minwoo as he placed his table and chair besides mine…oh wait. Number 10 is the seat beside mine.

 

“what number are you nosey?” I asked.

 

“my name’s minwoo, not nosey.” Minwoo frowned.

 

“yeah yeah just tell me your number.”

 

“number 10. looks like my wish came true.” Minwoo smiled his signature smile and I swear, I wanna throw the board eraser at his face.

 

The , I have to put up with this cute creature for the whole sem?! Ok I don’t hate cute things, I actually love it but I just can’t really take his in aegyo. IT’S TOO MUCH FOR ME.

 

“woojungie! I’ll be sitting close to you this semester!” a voice said making me turn my head towards the front of my desk.

 

And there she is, my bestfriend Jieun.

 

Ok I know what you all are thinking. Me? bestfriend?  Yes I have a friend, a bestfriend at that. though she’s only one, heck she’s the only one I consider as my true bestfriend.

 

“yeah good thing you’re there or else imma beat the crap out of the one seating next to me.” I muttered under my breath making minwoo stare at me.

 

“what? did you say something?” he asked.

 

“what if I did say something? It’s not you’re business right? right. so mind your own business and don’t bother me.”

 

“woojung. That’s not very nice. Sorry about that minwoo-ssi.” Jieun said as she bowed to minwoo making the dork bow back and smile.

 

Of course, that’s not nice. When did I become nice? Jieun’s the only one that’s nice.

 

Wanna know how someone like me became friends with the angelic Jieun? Well Jieun’s cute, nice, smart, not as smart as me ok? But she’s a bit of a nerd… And because of that the other queenkas here bullied her. And you know how I hate bullying. I’m the only one who has the rights to bully here right? right.

 

And while they were having their bullying session, I stepped in and fought the crap out of them making them all scared of me. then afterwards, they never bullied Jieun again and we became friends, the end. Nahhh. After that the queenkas started hanging out with me.

 

But I don’t consider them as my friends. This is what you call ‘plasticity’.

 

“you know Jieun, you don’t have to say sorry to that nosehead.” I leaned in and whispered to Jieun making her glare at me.

 

“what? I’m just saying.”

 

“you should be nice sometimes woojungie.” Jieun sighed.

 

“yeah….I’ll think about it.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School is for ers.

 

Yes. The teacher . The students . The room . This whole school .

 

I don’t even know why I have to put up with this in school everyday. I mean are we gonna use algebra in our everyday lives? NO, so why bother right?

 

As I was yawning over the teacher’s discussion, a folded paper landed on my table.

 

I opened it and saw a letter from my ty “friend” saying:

you up for some party later? It’s Friday so why not enjoy the weekend right? if you’re up for it, then meet us later at the usual place. Love – hyuna ;)

 

I smirked upon seeing the letter. I wouldn’t want to hang out with such s, getting banged everyday. This was the only reason why I’m hanging out with them, to have some good time obviously. When there’s a night out, we’re friends. But if there’s none, then they’re just my ty classmates.

 

I flipped the paper to its other side and wrote back.

 

I’m sooo gonna be there.

 

Nobody’s POV

“yeah! Drink more woojung!” the girls said as woojung drank the whole bottle of beer earning the cheers from everyone inside the room.

 

Woojung and her “friends” rented a private room and there, they partied like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“oh maaaaaan that’s goooood! this shiiiiiit!” woojung said as she grabbed another bottle and chugged it down.

 

Woojung’s a heavy drinker but her alcohol tolerance is not that high so it’s most likely that she’s already drunk by this time of the night..plus it’s obvious by the way she talks.

 

The girl dropped the bottle on the carpeted floor and made her way out of the room.

 

The room was filled with her friends and some unknown people that they met at the club. Everyone was clearly making out and she hates it. Woojung hates seeing those kinds of scenes, it disgusts her.

 

Even though woojung like to go clubbing, she’s not some who likes to get hit on and make out afterwards. She’s a , heck, she hasn’t even had her first kiss. Unlike her classmates whose first’s were obviously got taken away by different guys.

 

As she made her way out of the room and downstairs into the club, her eyesight suddenly got blurry and her head’s going circles.

 

“whaaaat the fucckk. Fuccckk thissslife…” woojung hissed as she held her head and sat on one of the bar’s high chair.

 

She’s already dizzy and her stomach hurts probably because of too much alcohol and yeah she smells of alcohol. She just wanted to lay down on her bed and just rest, she couldn’t take the loud music and the crazy people inside the club.

 

Woojung struggled in finding the exit, she was so drunk that her mind’s not in the right state. She pushed everyone who was in her way, the girl didn’t care if it was some hooligan or what, she just wanted to find the damned door.

 

As soon as she found the door, she quickly exited the club without even bidding goodbye to her friends.

 

Now the real problem comes here, how the hell will she go home? It’s already dark and She’s not In her right mind to take a cab home, what if the driver takes her away and her? Yeah even though woojung’s drunk, she thought of such possibilities.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“kwangmin, is that all we need?” youngmin said as he eyed their grocery bags.

 

“yep. Let’s go home now… I’m sooo hungry!” the younger twin said making his hyung chuckle.

 

The twins went out to have some quick grocery. Their mom was out of town that’s why they’re gonna cook their dinner all by themselves.

 

As soon as they got everything that they needed, the twins quickly paid at the counter and went out of the mart.

 

The twins made their way into their car and placed their bags inside but while they were in the process, kwangmin noticed a silhouette not far from them. He couldn’t see it clearly cos it was already dark. The boy decided to ignore it but quickly regretted it when the figure suddenly walked nearer to them.

 

“h-hyung…” kwangmin stuttered as he tugged his brother’s shirt, still looking at the small figure.

 

“hyung..youngmin!” kwangmin called again, now annoyed at his brother for not responding.

 

“what?!” youngmin hissed but widened his eyes when he too, saw the figure coming to a close.

 

The younger twin quickly hid behind his brother and hugged him from behind, eyes closed.

 

“oh God youngmin, no white lady no white lady no white lady no in white lady!” kwangmin chanted under his breath trying to convince himself that the figure in front of them was not a white lady.

 

The figure went closer and closer until it was already under the lamppost, making the older twin have a better view. He was about to scream his lungs out but he finally recognized the person walking helplessly.

 

“ing gaaaaa—oh wait. Kwangmin look!” youngmin said as he tugged his brother.

 

“no! no ing white lady no in white lady—“

 

“yah you dweeb! Just look!” the blonde twin slapped his brother’s head making the younger twin snap out of his thoughts and look straight into the figure.

 

“hey! Isn’t that…“ before kwangmin could even finish his sentence, the figure obviously a girl, stopped into a halt, inches away from them and stared straightly at the both of them.

 

“yah... the neighborhood girl…” youngmin said as he walked slowly towards the girl.

 

The girl just stared at him but after a few seconds when youngmin was about to touch her, the girl suddenly raised her hands towards him and said

 

“my baaabyy…”

 

And with that the girl fainted on youngmin’s arms leaving the twins dumbfounded.

 


Thank you for reading chapter 1!

 

ok I was supposed to post this fanfic after I finish my other fanfic "Maknae! dorm" but I suddenly realized, what if I forget the story? lol. might as well post it at the same time as the other one right? right.

some of you are probably thinking why does the character's name sound familiar? yes I used my korean name as the character's name lol. HAHAHA! WOOJUNG~ you can all call me Woojung~ unni, dongsaeng, chingu, sunbae, hoobae, or whatever XD

COMMENT CORNER!

@Fialufkey: UNNI! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! thanks for being the first commenter! kkk I'm so honored that bec. of my fanfic, you found out about boyfriend :D FIGHTING!

@michelle_123: thanks! hope you keep tabs on this fanfic!:D

@kahell: che! ginamit ko talaga ung name ko jan ahahhaha =))

@ilovetaeminwoo: yep. I hope you like this one~ :D

@KevinWooLover1998: here it is! :D

@minhyuk-baegopa: THANK you so much chingu for the encouragement! :D

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OR ELSE I WILL NOT UPDATE. (LOL I'm a bad blackmailer XD)