Chapter 13: Fifth day (part 2)

My Twin Babysitter

Nobody’s POV

“yeahhhh that’s it Woojung, drink up!” the girls chanted together with the guys inside the bar as Woojung chugged down the bottle of beer.

 

“oh yeah I’m the maaaaaaaaaan!” Woojung cheered, swaying her hips together with the other club-goers.

 

“hey Girl, good thing your dad let you go with us!” hyuna shouted, trying to outmatch the club’s loud music.

 

“like a give ing damn care about him! Let’s paarrrttteeeeyy!”

 

XXXXX

 

“hyung I already called her friend, Jieun, but she said she doesn’t know where Woojung is. She tried calling her too but she’s not answering…” Kwangmin said staring at Donghyun who was busy walking back and forth.

 

It was already 7 in the evening and Woojung’s still not back at her house. The twins already tried calling all the possible people that Woojung might be with but they all said no.

 

“oh God, where could Woojung be… I would not forgive myself if anything ever happens to my daughter… should I call the police now? yeah maybe I should…” donghyun continued walking back and forth while ruffling his hair, not knowing what to do.

 

“aniyo hyung, that won’t do. They won’t take action unless the person we’re looking for is gone for almost 24 hours—“ youngmin explained but Donghyun quickly cutted him off.

 

“then what the heck am I suppose to do now?! my daughter’s gone and I don’t even have the slightest clue as to where she could be!” the twins just stared at Donghyun, obviously dumbfounded by their hyung’s sudden outburst.

 

“I’m sorry…I… It’s just… I don’t know what to do anymore…” donghyun continued as he settled down on the coach.

 

Youngmin then stood up and grabbed his phone, heading towards the door.

 

“Kwangmin let’s go. let’s look for Woojung again.”

 

“I’ll go too!” Donghyun said but youngmin quickly stopped him.

 

“hyung, you stay here and wait for Woojung. We never know when she might come back, just keep a look out on your phone. Come on kwangmin!” youngmin said as kwangmin tossed him the car keys and went off to the car.

 

XXXXX

 

Loud smashing music, blinding neon lights, high alcoholic drinks. This is paradise for Woojung. The moment she stepped out of their private room, woojung immediately went to the dance floor and danced like there’s no tomorrow. Woojung doesn’t usually do this, heck, she doesn’t even know how to dance but what can she lose in trying right?

 

Dancing in her high heels, woojung swayed her body throughout the dance floor, not caring about the people around her. she was drunk. Way more drunk than the last time she went out. By doing this, she would forget about her issues in life, such as her parents and her babysitters.

 

As she danced through the sea of strangers, she suddenly felt a hand snake around her waist gradually going south to have a squeeze on her bottom. Feeling uncomfortable from the stranger’s touch, Woojung immediately pushed the man away from her and kicked him in the stomach.

 

“, whatthe in you think of mee?! A IN SLUUTT?! IN YOUR HELLISH DREAMS!” Woojung pointed her middle finger towards the man and exited the club.

 

“Fuuuucckkk. How dare he touch my great body?!!! I AM JO WOOJUNG, and NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE messes with me!” Woojung scoffed, wobbling through her high heels across the street.

 

“Heh, face didn’t know who he messed with. Might as well go back home and just sleep this iiin night.”

 

Woojung walked across the dark streets but as she was about to cross the street and hire a cab, a voice behind her was suddenly heard.

 

“hey baby, that was some kick you got there.”

 

XXXXX

 

“uhm excuse me sir, did you happen to see a black haired girl, about this tall…” Kwangmin said, asking the police officer patrolling across the streets.

 

“sorry kid, didn’t see one.” The police officer said before leaving to continue his patrol.

 

Kwangmin then looked at his brother and shook his head making the older one sigh.

 

It was already 10: 30 and still no sign of Woojung. Every once in a while they would check up on Donghyun to see if the girl is already at home but much to their dismay the answer would always be no.

 

“aisshhh Damn where the heck are you Woojung?!” youngmin yelled as he closed his eyes and slammed his hand on the car wheel.

 

Upon opening his eyes, a group of drunken men suddenly came up to his view. He closed in his eyes on them and noticed that a black girl on her teens was being dragged by them forcefully.

 

XXXXX

 

“YAH WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING YOU DIPS?! LET GO OF ME! !” Woojung screamed as she struggled under the two drunken men’s grip.

 

“SHUT UP AND STOP MOVING YOU !” the drunken man from before slapped Woojung, leaving a bright red mark across her face as the other guys laughed.

 

Woojung was never this enraged but at the same time, never has she been this scared. Her head’s dizzy and any moment now she would blackout. She can’t do anything and for the first time she felt so helpless. As tears started to run down from her eyes, a familiar face suddenly came to her view.

 

“YOUNGMIN OPPA!” the yellow head immediately landed his fist on the drunken man’s face, knocking him in the process.

 

Without any notice, youngmin then went to kick the other guy in his special place making him unable to move. Woojung then immediately went behind youngmin and gripped his shirt. Seeing this scene, the other guys got pissed off and went to circle the two but before any of them could make a move, Kwangmin’s voice was suddenly heard from the other street.

 

“police officers over there!” hearing this, the group immediately ran to escape from the scene but they were too late, the police officers already blocked their way.

 

The officers then arrested the drunken men and offered to give the three a ride home but they already have a car with them so they rejected. After thanking the officers, the twins then went to Woojung’s attention.

 

“Woojung, are you okay?” Youngmin asked but the girl just stared at him dumbfounded and started to cry after a few seconds.

 

Kwangmin then wrapped his jacket on the girl and he together with youngmin hugged Woojung.

 

“sshh… don’t worry it’s okay now. we’re here, nobody’s going to hurt you anymore..”

 

“Kwangmin…Youngmin… Thank you…”

 

XXXXX

 

KakaoTalk: Jhm


Jhm

(no way…)

--11:25 pm

 

Jhm

(unni almost got by a gang of thugs?!!

Then what did you do?! Don’t tell me you just left her all alone there?!)

--11:26 pm

 

Jhm

(oh no no no! you’re not like that oppa, WAEE?!)

--11:26 pm

JyoungNIM

(oh will you shut up and let me explain?!)

11:27 pm—-

Jhm

(oh sure go ahead! =.=)

--11:27 pm

JyoungNIM

(of course we saved her,

how could I just let that happen to her)

11:28 pm---

 

JyoungNIM

(my conscience wouldn’t take it..

Even if she acts like that to us)

11:28 pm---

Jhm

(oh so what you’re saying is,

You wouldn’t take it if anything happens to her?)

--11:29 pm

JyoungNIM

(*eung*)

11:30 pm---

Jhm

(so you care for her?)

--11:30 pm

JyoungNIM

(of course..)

11:31 pm---

Jhm

(meaning you actually LIKE her?)

--11:32 pm

JyoungNIM

(NO.)

11:33 pm---

 

JyoungNIM

(yes…)

11:41 pm---

Jhm

(SEE I KNEW IT! HAHAHAHA!)

--11:41 pm

 

Jhm

(you just have to let a thing like that happen

Before you actually realize your feelings for her

Tsk tsk)

--11:41 pm

JyoungNIM

(but I have something to say…)

11:42 pm---

Jhm

(what is it oppa?

You’re gonna say that you LOVE her?)

--11:42 pm

JyoungNIM

(this is actually Kwangmin…HAHAHAHA!)

11:44 pm---

Jhm

(._. GTH oppa =_=)

--11:44 pm

JyoungNIM

(yah, that’s not very nice of you dear, is it?)

11:44 pm---

Jhm

(so where’s youngmin oppa?)

--11:45 pm

JyoungNIM

(wae? You don’t want to talk to me? T.T)

11:45 pm---

Jhm

(of course not! It’s just that

I’m interrogating him about unni kkk)

--11:45 pm

JyoungNIM

(oh she almost got by some

drunken men awhile ago!)

11:46 pm---

Jhm

(youngmin oppa already told me that

:P what I’m asking about is if oppa

Likes her >:D do you know anything about it?)

--11:46 pm

JyoungNIM

(ohh yeah he even beat those men to a pulp!

Hyung was so manly! J)

11:46 pm---

Jhm

(don’t tell me you’re going gay

For your own twin?)

--11:47 pm

JyoungNIM

(yah is it bad to compliment my brother?!

That’s why hyung didn’t reply to you

and just slept :P)

11:48 pm---

Jhm

(oh so he’s already asleep?

That good for nothing oppa..)

--11:48 pm

JyoungNIM

(yeah he fell asleep at maybe 11:35?

that’s why I took his phone kkkk

Don’t tell him! Sshh!

11:49 pm---

Jhm

(oh I’m so gonna tell him >:D

You little phone snatcher!)

--11:49 pm

JyoungNIM

(you wouldn’t dare…)

11:50 pm---

Jhm

(try me :P)

--11:50 pm

JyoungNIM

(you’re a meanie… T.T)

11:50 pm---

Jhm

(Kfine. So what happened to unni after?)

--11:51 pm

JyoungNIM

(nothing unusual…

She just called us oppa and thanked us)

11:51 pm---

Jhm

(that was nothing unusual?

For youngmin oppa, I think that would be

GOLD XD)

--11:52 pm

JyoungNIM

(well youngmin’s a loser kkk)

11:52 pm---

Jhm

(ohhh! Gonna screencapture that one)

--11:52 pm

JyoungNIM

(don’t please..)

11:53 pm---

Jhm

(jaljayo kwangmin oppa!

Oh and take good care of unni arasseo?!)

--11:53 pm

 

Jhm

(if anything happens to her, youngmin oppa

Will be sad kkk)

--11:53 pm

JyoungNIM

(of course she’s in good hands now

I even make her lunchbox everyday!)

11:54 pm—-

 

JyoungNIM

(but really you shouldn’t screencapture our

Conversation…)

11:54 pm---

 

JyoungNIM

(yah…)

11:57 pm---

 

JyoungNIM

(delete that or else! jalja! D:<)

12:01 pm---


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 13!

now you know why I decided to divide the chapter into two parts kkk so my first update in the year of 2012! YEAAAAAAAA! \m/ I missed you all real bad. :(

and I'm sorry if I'm not able to pm all the new subscribers because I've been too busy with this and that T.T don't worry I'll make it up to you real soon! :D

I'll update my other fic later so if you have time, try to check it out!

"MAKNAE! DORM"

*AUTHOR'S SENTIMENT*

last year (last week), I came across a fanfic that has a very similar plot and story to my first fanfic 'TTPG'. it's still ongoing though and it was posted just right after TTPG was completed or in between? I'm not actually sure. I DON'T WANT TO MAKE A SCENE and I'm not in the right place to accuse people as I'm not sure if that work was really a result of plagiarism. what I'm pointing is, I worked REALLY HARD for that fanfic so that my beloved readers and subscribers will be happy and satisfied, I didn't post my fanfic just to be plagiarized by some disrespectful user. If you really are a true writer, you wouldn't go so low as to copy another writer's work. what you did just shows how low and desperate of a person you are. I will end this right here because as I've said, I don't want to make a scene. I just hope that you're happy with what you did as subscribers and reader's happiness are my first priority.

COMMENT CORNER:

@ELFyourface: hahaha! she's very impossible! XDD chillax my dear friend! don't let woojung get to you LOL

@gabz121698: I did notice that too. the words RESPECT and KINDNESS is not in her dictionary. sadly, the twins are always her victims XDD

@ForeverKeyLocket: well the twins are very warm hearted that they accept her even though she's like that. that's why I love them <3

@Joeriel03: she may be angel faced but deep inside she's a devil XD

@ilovetaeminwoo: same goes to you my dear dongsaeng! :D

 

YOU WILL MEET THE JO TWINS IN THE FUTURE IF YOU COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.