Chapter 27: Sweet Brother--NOT

My Twin Babysitter

NOBODY'S POV

"I'm back, hyung."

 

"Let me down you bastard!" Woojung yelled loudly, making the boy let go.

 

"I thought you were studying in Italy?" Donghyun asked, welcoming the guest inside his house.

 

The twins, who were still surprised by everything, got even more surprised when they saw 2 gigantic baggages by the doorway. They looked at each other and then looked at Woojung who was sitting with her legs crossed on the sofa, looking quite pissed.

 

"Since umma remarried, I’ve been planning on staying here but since I still had things to do there, I just decided to move here after finishing a year in my old school. I will be staying here until I graduate and become able to live independently. Her new husband has a son, I think younger than me but I haven't really met him. Well umma and her husband went back here in Korea too I think. I don't know, I flew here alone." The guest explained before noticing the confused look on the twin's faces.

 

"Ah by the way, my name's Jeongmin. Lee Jeongmin. I'm the first son of Woojung's mom, Victoria, with her previous husband before Donghyun hyung. I'm 18 years Old, just a year older than her but we're in the same grade." Jeongmin stood up and shook hands with the twins as they smiled in return.

 

"When Victoria and I were still together, Jeongmin also stayed with us, so he's already like my son. Though he calls me hyung." Donghyun laughed together with Jeongmin as the twins just chuckled.

 

"I'm Kwangmin and here's my brother Youngmin. We're the babysitters of Woojung." Kwangmin introduced with a big grin together with Youngmin.

 

"It's nice to meet you, Jeongmin-ssi."

 

Woojung's POV

"I'll just fix the guest room, could you help me Kwangmin?" Appa called as Kwangmin followed him, leaving me, Jeongmin and Youngmin behind.

 

"So how is my baby sister doing--" the bastard asked, his hand motioning to ruffle my hair but I immediately caught his wrist, making Youngmin look surprised.

 

"Don't touch me you piece of ." I glared at him as I saw a small smirk coming from his lips.

 

"Oh, is that how you treat your older brother after reuniting with him?"

 

"I never treated you as my brother!" I yelled, my eyebrows starting to connect.

 

"Then what how about before, when we we're still kids?" Jeongmin smiled and I swear, I was about to punch his puny little face when Youngmin suddenly interrupted.

 

"Woojung, are you okay?" Youngmin asked, his eyes full of worry. I just looked at him and nodded before returning back to the bastard beside me.

 

"That was before, I was so stupid to follow someone as ed up as you. I'm different now, don't treat me the way I was before."

 

I stood up from my seat with my foot stepping on his. It wasn't an accident, I intentionally did that.

 

"Ouch!" He cried in pain as a smirk appeared on my face. Youngmin looked so puzzled looking at the things that just happened. He immediately went to Jeongmin's aid but the look of reluctancy was so obvious on his cute and innocent face.

 

What the is happening to me? Why would I even think of Youngmin's face as cute and innocent?

 

I walked back to my room and plopped down on my bed. I suddenly remembered the times when our family was still together.

 

"Jungi, we're back!"

 

"Oppa! Welcome back!" A little Woojung hugged a little Jeongmin as their parents looked at them in happiness.

 

Since we grew up together, I always clinged unto Jeongmin like how a dongsaeng should. I always favored him, following everything that he said and I admit, I was so stupid.

 

"Jungi, can you do my homework? You are done with yours right?" Jeongmin asked as a little Woojung nodded eagerly.

 

"Ok oppa."

 

I was a very obedient sister. When I think about it now, I get really pissed off for making Jeongmin order me around like a ed up prince.

 

"Jungi, I'm gonna use your laptop." Jeongmin said as he was about to place the laptop in his bed when suddenly, his foot slipped causing the laptop to fall on the ground, breaking it into two pieces.

 

"Oops... sorry Jungi!"

 

I didn't get mad because he promised me that he'd tell the truth to our parents but it never happened.

 

"Why are you so careless? You should've taken care of your things more properly."

 

"But umma! Jeongmin oppa was the one who dropped it! He borrowed my laptop--"

 

"Why would I even borrow yours when I have my own? Don't be a liar." Jeongmin said, looking at Woojung smugly with his small face.

 

I was dumbfounded. I wasn't able to defend myself. He turned the tables and blamed everything to me. It didn’t happen only once, but what the heck, it happened every time! He would use me and if something goes wrong, he’d blame it all to me. It was true that he was a sweet brother but that was only because our parents were looking. He just wanted to look good in front of everybody. I hated him. He was a devil hiding in a human's body. He looked like an innocent boy but in reality, he's just a . Probably worse than I am.

 

XXXXX

 

"I thought you were smart? Why are you studying?"

 

"To forget the damned fact that you are actually here."

 

It was a fine day. A perfect day to unwind and just break free from all the anxiety. I woke up rather early, ate breakfast quite fast too. I was in the mood so I decided to do some studying. yeah, you read it correctly.  I was studying. It was a feat, knowing me who doesn’t even give a damn for her books and notes. Everything was perfect until a certain bastard barged into my room just to mess my whole day.

 

"Aww, you're so sweet."

 

"Why did you even go back here? you should just stay back to your effin mom and live happily ever after, ." I said as I noticed the bastard staring at me seriously.

 

"How could you speak like that to your own mom?" He asked as if I did a very grave sin. Well I actually kind of did.

 

"I don't give a in damn about her and you, don’t act like you actually do care."

 

"Sheesh, what are you pms-ing?" How the heck did he know?! (Refer to chapter 25)

 

"How the heck did you know?!" I glared at him while he suddenly smirked. My eyes widened as I realized that he's just playing with me.

 

"Hahaha! You just spilled it yourself! Hahaha!" Jeongmin laughed hysterically as my eyebrows twitched in annoyance.

 

"Didn't you tell me that you already changed? You're just the same as before! Very gullible! Hahaha!"

Please someone take this away from me.

 

As if God heard my plea, the door suddenly opened revealing a quite annoyed Youngmin with a clueless Kwangmin.

 

"Jeongmin-ssi, I know that you missed spending time with your sister but she is trying to study Math and it's a rare thing for her to do that. I hope you understand." Youngmin said but Jeongmin just stared intensely at him.

 

"And what do you want me to do?"

 

"Well for starters, you could stop messing around with her—"

 

"Why do you even care?"

 

"Because I'm her babysitter."

 

"And that's the point. You're just a babysitter so who gives you the right to tell me what to do?" Jeongmin said with a smug look as Youngmin wasn't able to respond. Seeing the intense talk happening between the two, Kwangmin decided to intervene.

 

"Umm Guys, let's not get all intense—"

 

"Oh, so you can talk?" Jeongmin said sarcastically as my patience finally reached its limits.

 

I stood up from my chair and grabbed Jeongmin's collar with wide eyes. That's it.

 

"You shut up you in bastard. You don't have the right to bully these two faggots. They're my babysitters so shut the up cos I'm the only one who has the right to bully them and make their lives miserable. Did you in get that you piece of ?" I said with an annoyed smile in my face. I can see the twins' scared look at me. I was expecting for this piece of to look the same but instead, he just gave me a sly smile.

 

"So, among these two, who's your boyfriend?"


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 27!

FREE COOKIES to Junssi for having a right guess on who the new character is~! \(^o^)/

FREE CHOCOLATES to Rini6189 unni for always giving chapter reviews to this fanfic! if you would like to read her reviews, then please look below at the comments section! <(^.^<)

CLARIFICATIONS: (please READ!)

I just want to clarify things because I know that some of you readers might misunderstand the plot of this story. 

1. Jeongmin is NOT the reason why Woojung became a rebel.

Some of you might think that Jeongmin must be the cause for Woojung's attitude problems, now that it was revealed that he used to bully his sister. BUT, that is not the case.

please refer to this statement, taken in the description part of the foreword: 

'Her parents divorced a year before because her father was caught with another girl while her mother was caught with another man, and that’s why she’s being a .'

Also, them having some attitude problems probably runs in the family (I used 'probably' because I don't want to be a spoiler to you readers lol), seeing as Jeongmin was a himself too. Probably worse than Woojung (as stated by her in this chapter).

2. Woojung USED TO BE an obedient daughter.

You might also wonder that if Woojung was a rebel, then why did she follow Jeongmin around before? 

please refer to Donghyun's statement on chapter 2:

“no, woojung’s a very obedient child before. She’s sweet and nice. She’s the perfect daughter for every father but ever since Victoria and I divorced, she became like that. maybe it’s my..our fault why woojung became what she is now…I’m such a lame father…”

so I guess that explains everything. :D

 

SARANGHAE!