Chapter 28: Youngmin is Jelly

My Twin Babysitter

Jeongmin's POV

"So, among these two, who's your boyfriend?" I asked my dear little sister with a sly smile. Woojung then choked while reading her book.

 

"I-I don't have a boyfriend."

 

"I see, then who do you like then?" Woojung paused for a while before shaking her head slowly with a flushed face. Eh, so she really has someone she likes from the two. I saw the brown twin chuckling while the other one was looking rather perplexed.

 

"We need to get going now. Jeongmin-ssi, could you help me cook for lunch?" the brown twin smiled.

 

"Why not ask your twin?" I asked sarcastically. Well it's true, shouldn't they do things together? Being twin-ish or something?

 

"I'd rather you help me." The brown twin said grinning as he dragged me out of the room leaving Woojung and Youngmin.

 

I noticed a while ago, when I asked Woojung about who she likes, she suddenly stopped and shook her head lightly with a red face. Come to think of it, isn't that how people in love acts like? Well I don't have someone I like so how should I know?

 

"Yah, I can damn walk on my own. No need to drag me here or something."

 

The brown twin just smiled at me as he started gathering ingredients from the refrigirator.

 

"Whatcha cooking?"

 

"Hm, just some simple curry. But enough about that, you're not as bad as I thought you’d be." Brown twin explained making me glare at him.

 

"So Woojung must've trashtalked me while I wasn't looking huh."

 

"Nah. I just guessed it. Woojung looks like she really hates you." Brown twin said, cutting the carrots while I just watched him do the work. You'd really think I, Jeongmin, will help him? Nah. Too much of a hassle.

 

"Well I was a bit of a bully when we were still kids but everybody goes through that stage of course." I said plainly as brown twin looked at me seriously.

 

"No, they don't."

 

"Then I must be unique." I smirked, making brown twin roll his eyes at me.

 

"But brown twin, is there something going on with you three?" I asked curiously.

 

"I have a name. It's kwangmin. And who are you talking about?"

 

"Woojung, you and that blonde, you twidiot!" I exclaimed as he just ooh-ed before chuckling. This stupid idiot.

 

"There's nothing between Woojung and me, I don't know about hyung and her." Brown twin ahem Kwangmin said with a mischevous smile.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Those two are too ignorant to realize their own feelings. I don't even know if they're already doing it on purpose."

 

So Woojung has a thing for that blonde huh. But I need to confirm if the other party has it too.

 

"Is it okay for you to tell me these things?" I asked.

 

"Why not? It's not like it isn't obvious in the first place." Kwangmin said blowing a raspberry.

 

I stared at Kwangmin, chopping everything placed on the table as an idea popped in my head.

 

"Lightbulb."

 

NOBODY'S POV

"Breakfast's ready. Youngmin, could you go and wake Woojung and Jeongmin?" Donghyun said as Youngmin nodded.

 

Youngmin went up the stairs lazily as the first room that appears before the stairs is Jeongmin's. It's not like he's afraid of the boy, He just doesn't like him. Not even one bit. Youngmin feels like there's something evil going on with him, probably much worse than Woojung's.

 

Youngmin hesitated in opening the door. He was debating whether to wake the evil girl or the evil boy first, though in the end, he still knocked on the boy's door. He knocked a few times again, thinking that Jeongmin didn't hear.

 

"Aish, why isn't he answering?!" Youngmin said irritably. Seeing as Jeongmin's not answering and looks like he doesn't have any plans to, Youngmin then opened the door only to see an empty bed.

 

"Where is that guy?" Youngmin looked around the room for awhile before shrugging in delight. He closed the door carefully before turning to Woojung's room which was just beside Jeongmins.

 

"Woojung, time to wake up!" Youngmin yelled as he opened the door. Since he was always the one waking Woojung, it already became a habit for the boy to not knock and just barge in inside the room.

 

Youngmin walked towards Woojung with a big grin but it only lasted for a while until he noticed that Woojung's body was bigger than usual. Normally, Woojung would have only occupied half of the bed but this time, almost all of it was taken.

 

'Woojung got a little bit bigger...' Youngmin thought as he then shook the girl's body.

 

"Yah, Woojung wake up!" Youngmin yelled but only got a low groan as a response.

 

Though youngmin wakes Woojung every day, reality is, it's a big frustration for him. Plenty of times, he had to carry the girl inside the bathroom just for her to wake up. It was a very annoying job but on the other side, he liked it too. He gets to carry the girl on his arms, unconsciously inhaling her scent. It was like a scene in a disney movie where the prince carries the princess, for short, it's an oppan princess style.

 

Getting tired of waiting, Youngmin held onto Woojung's blanket and pulled it quickly only to have the greatest shock in his life.

 

A boy was cuddling Woojung’s waist with his head just beside the girl’s chest, they were sleeping soundly together and I think you already know who the boy is. Yeah, it's Jeongmin.

 

"Y-Y-YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" In an instant, Youngmin immediately grabbed Jeongmin's leg, which was by the way wrapped around Woojung's lower body, and pulled him off the bed, causing the boy to groan in pain from the fall.

 

"Ouch! What the man?!" Jeongmin yelled in annoyance as Woojung suddenly got up from the bed and looked at the two boys, confusion getting the best of her.

 

"What are you two tards doing here?" Woojung asked, blinking as Jeongmin slowly got up from the floor while Youngmin looked at him in disgust.

 

"This person here slept on your bed! he was even cuddling you--"

 

"MWO?! DID I HEAR IT CORRECT?! YOU SLEPT ON MY BED?! MY DAMN BED?!" Woojung said, eyes raging at Jeongmin who just snickered.

 

"I missed you so much my dear sister that's why~"

 

"But still! That is not an excuse as to why you're sleeping here--"

 

"I've seen her body before so it's fine." Jeongmin smirked as Youngmin's face slowly turned pale, his hands closing to a fist. Seeing this, Woojung quickly threw a pillow at Jeongmin's face to which the boy only laughed at.

 

"That was only before you prick! We’re  like 3 and 4 back then!" Jeongmin then smirked before turning to the younger boy.

 

"What's it to you? Why do you even care?" Jeongmin said, staring at Youngmin as the younger boy gave him a death glare.

 

"Of course I would care! I love her!"

 

Jeongmin and Woojung quickly turned their heads to Youngmin as the room fell into a complete silence. No one moved from their spot as they stared at each other. Realizing what he just said, Youngmin's face quickly blushed a bright red making Jeongmin break the silence with a loud laugh.

 

"What did you just--"

 

"What I mean to say is I care for her because I'm his babysitter! It's only natural to get protective of her!" Youngmin defended making Woojung slowly frown from the disappointment. Seeing this, Jeongmin gave Youngmin a sly smile but he just shrugged it off.

 

"Get up already, the breakfast will get cold."

 

XXXXX

 

The christmas vacation ended shortly. Classes from primary school up to college resumed with a new semester. Even though students went back to school with a heavy heart, the girls were enlightened for a new student just transferred. Normally, transferees at this time of the year weren't allowed but he's Lee Jeongmin. He can do anything.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jeoneun Lee Jeongmin ibnida. Mannaseo bangapseubnida--" (Trans: hello, I am Lee Jeongmin. Nice to meet you--)

 

"Kyaaaaaaa! A gotminam!(Trans: A Flower boy)" The girls squealed, earning them weird stares from the opposite gender.

 

"Jeongmin-ssi, you can sit behind Woojung. Class, turn to page 17" The adviser instructed before turning to her things on the teacher's table.

 

"Lucky~ I get to sit behind Jungie~" the girls heard Jeongmin making them whisper to each other.

 

"Why does he call Woojung, Jungie?"

 

"Do they know each other personally?"

 

The girls continued whispering but as soon as their eyes met with the main topic herself, they quickly retreated their eyes for Woojung was emitting an evil aura, together with a killing intent.

 

"Psh, losers."

 

"Jungie~" Without any notice, Jeongmin suddenly pinched Woojung's cheeks making the girl glare at him in annoyance.

 

"STOP. Doing that." Woojung hissed as the boy just chuckled. Minwoo who was sitting beside Woojung eyed Jeongmin rather intensely. Noticing Minwoo's eyes on him, Jeongmin turned to look at him with a smile.

 

"Oh? Jeongmin oppa went back here?" Jieun asked as she waved at Jeongmin to which the boy waved back.

 

"Obviously, and he's freakin ruining my peaceful life."

 

"Do you know him?" Minwoo whispered to Woojung as the girl just shrugged and ignored the two boys while talking to Jieun. Minwoo looked at Jeongmin again with a 'don't-get-near-Woojung' stare before going back to his book.

 

Jeongmin, getting the hint, got his phone from his pocket as the teacher started discussing the course outline for the semester.

 

"Hey blonde twin, you didn't tell me that you have a rival. Psh. How selfish tsk but he has the upperhand since they're classmates. ㄱ(=ㅂ=) Г" Jeongmin messaged Youngmin. A few seconds later, a reply appeared on Jeongmin's phone making him snicker.

 

"Shut up. I don't know what you're talking about. I don't care about Minwoo or anyone. How'd you even get my number?"

 

"I didn't even mention Minwoo in my message, lol."

 

XXXXX

 

The day passed by quickly since it was just the first day. Although, Jeongmin who was just a transferee, got his day fully packed. The girls always flocked over him. It's not that he dislike it but rather it's getting annoying.

 

"So where do you live Jeongmin oppa?" One of the girls asked as Jeongmin's smile slightly twitched. The girl was a year older and yet she's calling Jeongmin, oppa. It was, certainly, an aegyo fail.

 

"Ah about that--"

 

*RING RING*

 

Jeongmin was about to answer when his phone suddenly rang. He quickly stood up from his chair and went out of the room where it was student-free.

 

"yoboseyo?"

 

"Jeongmin..." a voice of a lady in her early-fourties was heard over Jeongmin's phone. He didn't bother asking for he already knew who the caller was.

 

"How is she doing? Is she well?" The lady asked as Jeongmin's lips curved upwards.

 

"Yeah, she's doing good. She changed but it's a good change."

 

"I see. That's good." The lady simply replied.

 

"Uhm, when is your flight?"

 

"We're already here but I'll be fixing a few things first. Look after her until I arrive ok? Take care." The lady said as another voice was heard over the phone.

 

"Is that Jeongmin? Is he doing well?" Another voice of a lady in her mid-fifties said, making Jeongmin shake his head with a smile as he ended the call.

 

"She's probably visiting aunty Minah."

 

While walking back to his room, Jeongmin stared at his phone with a sigh.

 

"Why does it have to be this way... I mean I'm her first born but why does it have to be her? She doesn't deserve to have her life controlled by somebody else."

 

As Jeongmin arrived at his seat, a bothered Minwoo was staring at him.

 

"What? Is something wrong with my face--"

 

"What's your relationship with Woojung?" Minwoo asked bluntly. Hearing the conversation between the two, Woojung turned her head to listen.

 

"She's a close friend of mine." Jeongmin answered with a smile as Woojung cracked in laughter.

 

"HA-HA-HA. Don't make me laugh. Who said you were my friend? Don't sleep with me later, your arms are sticky. It's disgusting." Hearing Woojung's words, Minwoo stared at the two until everything finally registered in his brain, making his eyes pop out of their sockets.

 

"You s-sleep together?!"


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 28!

Another cliffhanger guys! hahahaha! since the last chapter was a bit short, I tried to make this chapter longer. though, it hardly made a difference, I still tried :D

OH AND GUESS WHAT! Imma apply for my school's exchange student program!! TO KOREA! *PARTY PARTY*

BUT HERE'S THE GLITCH:

the exchange student program will be on april 2013. but I will go to USA by December and stay there maybe until feb-March. I dunno. so I'm afraid that there will be conflicting schedules :((

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME CHINGUS! PLEASE PRAY THAT EVERYTHING GOES WELL AND THAT I CAN GO TO KOREA PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP! YOUR PRAYERS WILL MAKE THIS GIRL'S DREAMS COME TRUE!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D

SARANGHAE!