Chapter 26: Bipolar Date

My Twin Babysitter

Woojung's POV

Youngmin was holding my waist as my arms rested on his. My heart was beating rapidly partly because of the shock but mostly because Youngmin was back hugging me. I could hear his breathing, He was panting because of running. His heart was beating quite fast too. Could he also feel mine right now?

 

Not that it matters, but thanks to him I'm still in one piece.

 

"Y-youngmin... I—" I was about to speak when suddenly, a phone started ringing. Judging from the ringtone, it was Youngmin’s.

 

Youngmin quickly let go and I felt the warmth surrounding me vanish in an instant. Honestly, the hug didn't make me feel uncomfortable, I actually like it. Damn it, why am I liking it?

 

"Yes, I already placed it there. Ok no problem Mrs. Kang, thank you too." Youngmin ended the call and walked towards me. I unconsciously looked away as if my heart would explode any second the moment I stare at him.

 

"Are you really okay? Were you hurt or anything—"

 

"I'm fine. Let's just go." I said, motioning for the stairs as I heard that angelic laugh.

 

"Ok but this time, look where you're walking."

 

We entered the car and of course Youngmin held the steering wheel. I just let him decide where we'll go, He's the one treating me anyway. I stayed silent the whole time as the incident a while ago kept replaying on my head like it was on repeat. my brain for recording that kind of scene.

 

As Youngmin kept on driving, I noticed a familiar place coming to my sight.

 

"Lotte world? Really? What am I, 10?" I chuckled as Youngmin laughed at me.

 

"Well I didn't know where to go so I thought this place will make you happy."

 

Youngmin parked the car and we went inside the ice cream shop. Youngmin ordered strawberry while I ordered chocolate. After the desserts, we decided to play. We rode the roller coaster, condor, anchor's away and would you believe if I tell you that Blondie made me freakin ride the carousel? He's ed up. And I'm also ed up for agreeing into it.

 

"Woojung Smile!" Youngmin clicked the camera he was holding while I just yelled at him.

 

"You ! I'll get you for this!" The ride ended and I ran to the exit as I heard him laugh.

 

"Yah blondie—"

 

"Wait I'm trying to call Kwangmin, let's invite him and Jian here!" Youngmin continued dialing Kwangmin's number when I saw two familiar figures happily eating ice creams.

 

I nudged Youngmin making him shot his head upwards.

 

"Isn't that Kwangmin and Jian?" I asked as Youngmin nodded.

 

"Guess we don't have to call them to come here. We'll just ruin their date." Youngmin said. At that instant, my phone started ringing.

 

"Yoboseyo? Oh Nosey? What do you want?" I said in a monotone as I saw Youngmin frown from knowing who the caller was.

 

"Well do you want to go out and eat? That is if you're free—" without even letting Minwoo finish his sentence, Blondie suddenly yanked my phone and placed it near his lips.

 

"Woojung is busy, so she won't go with you. Bye." Without notice, Blondie ended the call making me dumbfounded.

 

"Are you freakin out of your mind?! Why'd you do that?!" I hissed, snatching my phone back from his hand. I wasn't really mad about him brushing Minwoo off but it's my damn phone! It's mine, not his!

 

"But he was pestering you since before! Aren't you glad he won't call you again?!"

 

", you're so stupid." I turned away from him when suddenly, I felt a cold sensation from my arm.

 

"It's snowing."

 

Thousands of white flakes started falling from the sky. My lips curved upwards as I felt myself getting covered in the snow.

 

NOBODY'S POV

"You like snow huh?" blondie said, taking off his coat. He placed them around Woojung and buttoned it up to the top, tucking her hair out.

 

"I'm sorry." Youngmin said as Woojung looked at him forgetting that she was mad at the boy. The snow made her calm and now Youngmin's making her all fluffy inside. Feeling all of these, Woojung just can't stop herself from smiling and this time, it's sincere.

 

"Are you cold?" Woojung nodded. Getting worried at once, Youngmin immediately grabbed Woojung's hands and wrapped them with his. He breathed on their hands as he rubbed them slowly. Woojung's face flushed red from the action. Normally, she wouldn't dare to look at him in the eyes but this time it's as if she's being absorbed by him that she can't avert her gaze.

 

Youngmin smiled at the sight of Woojung behaving rather calmly. He thought the girl would pull her hands back instead she remained in his touch as they held hands.

 

The thought of it brought bliss to the boy. He just wanted to hold unto Woojung and share the precious moment they're sharing. It wasn't the perfect place and time but being with Woojung made everything more than perfect.

 

Youngmin then let go of Woojung's hand making her surprised. He stared at the girl with a smile and was about to wrap her in his arms when an unfamiliar voice called.

 

"Woojung… I…"

 

"WOOJUNG!"

 

The two turned their heads towards the source of the voice only to see a brown-haired boy waving at their direction.

 

"Who's that?" Youngmin asked as Woojung just froze on the spot. Her eyes widened and in that instant, everything was spoiled.

 

"We're going home." Woojung said making Youngmin look at her weirdly.

 

"What?"

 

The unfamiliar face then walked closer. Woojung furrowed her eyebrows and inhaled deeply. In an instant, she ran towards the boy and kicked him in the stomach making the boy fall on his knees on the snow covered ground while clenching on his middle.

 

"OUCH! YAH!" The boy yelled in pain but Woojung just ignored him and grabbed Youngmin's hand, pulling him as they ran away from the place.

 

"What the is he doing here?! He wasn't supposed to be here in the first place! That !" Woojung was busy cussing silently that she didn't notice that they already passed by the car.

 

"Woojung! Where are we going? That's our car you just passed by!" Youngmin said, pointing to the white bmw.

 

"Oh sorry." Woojung immediately went inside as soon as Youngmin opened the locks.

 

The ride home was pretty quiet mainly because Woojung was out of it and Youngmin was quick to get that the girl was in a bad mood.

 

"Uhm Woojung." Youngmin called but Woojung just kept staring at the window.

 

"Mind if I ask who that boy was?" Still, she didn't respond.

 

"It's ok if you don't want to talk about it--"

 

"Just forget about him. He's just a nobody." Woojung replied making Youngmin look at her with a confused look.

 

'If he was just a nobody then why are you acting like this?' Youngmin asked mentally as he continued driving.

 

Upon arriving at their house, Woojung immediately went upstairs to change clothes. Youngmin stayed at the living room where Kwangmin was busy playing xbox with Donghyun doing his work on his ipad.

 

After changing, Woojung quickly ran down the stairs and went towards the sofa where Kwangmin, Youngmin and Donghyun were sitting. Without any notice, Woojung ended Kwangmin's game and entered another game. She grabbed the controllers and started pressing random buttons.

 

Still keeping shut, Woojung grabbed Youngmin's wrist and shoved the other controller to him making Kwangmin look at them, dumbfounded.

 

"Yah! What gives?!" Kwangmin whined but Woojung just ignored him. Youngmin told his twin to let it pass for the girl was having a bad day. Donghyun just laughed at the three of them. It was already normal for him to see the three bickering with each other so he didn't interfere.

 

Everyone was busy with their own businesses when the doorbell suddenly rang twice. Woojung ignored it and continue pressing buttons at a speed of light. Her eyes were glued on the screen as well as Youngmin’s.  Donghyun went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Seeing as no one other than him will get the door, Kwangmin took the honor.

 

Upon opening the door, a brown haired boy, the one who Woojung and Youngmin met at the park a while ago, stood by the door with a smile plastered on his face.

 

Woojung turned her head towards the Door’s direction only to have her eyes widen, as if wanting to fall out from their sockets.

“Who are you and what do you need?“  Kwangmin asked the boy while Woojung slowly walked from the background.

 

“Ah my name’s—“ The boy was about to speak when in an instant, the door was suddenly slammed shut at his face with a loud thud. The twins just stared at Woojung in surprise.

 

Woojung took few steps backwards and positioned herself, ready to tackle and kick as if waiting for the door to open. And it did open.

 

“DIE, BASTARD!”

 

Woojung immediately ran from her position and upon reaching the perfect distance, Woojung jumped attempting to kick the boy in the face. She was so focused on giving all her energy on the kick when suddenly, the boy’s hand caught her leg. The boy then went towards her and hoisted her over his shoulders in a quick fast movement. It all happened in an instant that all Woojung and the twins did was to blink until everything finally registered in their brain.

 

“Is that the proper way to greet your oppa?” the boy said with a smirk making Woojung punch his back but not even one punch affected him.

 

“Who was that—oh you’re here?!” Donghyun, who heard the loud commotion, came rushing to the living room only to be surprised by the guest who has Woojung over his shoulder. The boy just smiled and bowed at Donghyun.

 

“Ne, annyeonghaseyo Donghyun-hyung. I’m back.”


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 26!

MEHEHEHEHE. ANOTHER CHARACTER APPEARS! ANY GUESSES? :DD

and so the backhug was interrupted. AWWW. but hey, they held hands. :")

 

SARANGHAE!