Chapter 34: A Ray of Hope

My Twin Babysitter

NOBODY’s POV

“Mrs.Victoria, Mr. Donghyun has arrived and has requested to see your presence. Shall I let him in?” Victoria nodded as she tidied her desk of the paper works she was doing. Her assistant went outside and after a few seconds, a tall black haired man entered the room.

 

“What a surprise, what brings you here Mr. Kim?” Victoria said with a smile, standing up to face Donghyun in a clearer view.

 

“I’m going to give up on my company.” Donghyun said with a gentle smile, gazing at the window as Victoria looked at him, surprised.

 

“Why?”

 

“I’ve been through a lot in my life, I’ve also done a lot of things but my… our daughter, she’s just starting. I want her to do what her heart wants. I want her to be free, free to do whatever she wants. I want her to learn from her own mistakes without anybody interfering.”  Donghyun looked at Victoria before continuing.

 

“When we separated, I know that you were hurt but forgive me, you weren’t the only one. The one who was hurt the most is Woojung. That girl loves us so much and her only wish is that our family would be whole again. If not, then for us to be on good terms again. Woojung would do anything to have a happy family. She was already in too much pain and I wouldn’t take it if her own mother would be the one to add up to it.” Donghyun then walked towards Victoria and handed her a brown envelope. Victoria just stayed silent as she stared at Donghyun.

 

“Here. I hope you think about everything again.”

 

After Donghyun left her office, Victoria decided to go back to her place. Inside the car, Victoria saw the brown envelope given by Donghyun. Walking up to her room, she began reading all the papers and documents pertaining to Donghyun’s company. As she was about to place the envelope on top of a table, a piece of paper fell down from inside. Noticing this, Victoria reached for the paper but stopped upon taking a closer look at it.

 

It was a picture of a younger Woojung and her hugging while smiling at the camera. Victoria took the paper and stared at it as her lips slowly curved upwards. Walking towards the balcony, the door suddenly opened as a smiling Jeongmin entered.

 

“Hey, are you still gonna continue with it?” Jeongmin asked as Victoria’s eyes landed on a tall dark yellow haired man, standing just outside the main gate.

 

“Jo huh…” Victoria whispered with a smile making Jeongmin raise an eyebrow.

 

“What?” Victoria turned around and faced Jeongmin, grinning.

 

“Nothing. Of course, the wedding’s still going to continue as planned.” Seeing Victoria smile, Jeongmin just chuckled and turned towards the door.

 

“You’re definitely my mother, no doubt about it. I can’t read what’s going on in your mind, umma. I’ll go out for awhile.” After Jeongmin went out of the room, Victoria got her phone from her pocket and dialed a number.

 

“Oh Vic, what’s wrong? Why did you call? I was cooking dinner, do you want to come over?”

 

“No thanks. It’s just…” Victoria gazed through the window again and saw Jeongmin walking towards the gate as she smiled.

 

“Minah-unni… I think… I’m going to trust you on this one.”

 

XXXXX

 

“I already told you, we’re friends of Woojung—“

 

“Oh! Youngmin! Kwangmin! What are you two doing here?” Jeongmin asked as he stared at Youngmin who was outside the gate together with Kwangmin. The guard won’t let them enter and they’ve been bickering for quite awhile now.

 

“Yah! You knew where Woojung was staying?!” Youngmin yelled as Jeongmin snickered through the gate.

 

“Of course, like duh. This is my mom’s house—“

 

“Then why didn’t you tell us?!” Kwangmin exclaimed while Jeongmin just grinned.

 

“You didn’t ask.”

 

Jeongmin then let the two enter as he led them inside the house. While walking inside the corridor, the twins just kept silent while Jeongmin whistled. Kwangmin looked at his brother in worry for any moment now, his brother might break down and he wouldn’t take it if that were to happen to his twin. They have different identities but they still share the same emotions and feelings.

 

Kwangmin pulled Jeongmin close to him and whispered.

 

“You do know why we’re here, right?” Kwangmin asked as Jeongmin just nodded.

 

“Are you sure this is okay?”

 

“What do you mean?” Jeongmin asked while Kwangmin pointed to his twin.

 

“I mean you’re letting us see Woojung. Are you sure you’re allowed to do this?” Kwangmin asked worriedly but Jeongmin just shrugged.

 

“Dunno and I don’t actually care.” Jeongmin grinned making Kwangmin roll his eyes.

 

“Here we are. Woojung’s inside.” Jeongmin said, stopping in front of a white door. Youngmin looked at Jeongmin then to the door. He raised his hand and folded them to a fist. As if hesitating, Youngmin closed his eyes as his hand trembled. Seeing this, Kwangmin patted Youngmin’s shoulder signaling that it was okay. Youngmin then breathed deeply and knocked on the door.

 

Opening the door, Youngmin saw Woojung still lying on the sofa while gazing at the sky through the window. Sensing someone’s presence, Woojung just closed her eyes and just like with Jeongmin, she didn’t bother to look at the visitor.

 

“What are you doing here?” Woojung asked calmly, not even the slightest disturbed by Youngmin’s presence.

 

“Of course I’m here to take you back—“ Youngmin said walking towards Woojung but stopped upon seeing Woojung sit up straight with her eyes staring coldly at him.

 

“No, I won’t go with you.” Hearing Woojung’s words felt like a thousand knives just pierced through his heart. With his hands trembling, Youngmin kneeled in front of Woojung and held her hands.

 

“But I thought… I thought you love me?” Youngmin asked desperately, tears balling up on the edge of his eyes. Woojung turned away from his gaze, refusing to see Youngmin’s face.

 

“I’m gonna get married, Youngmin—“

 

“So what if you’re gonna get married?! We’ll run away! I won’t let anybody marry you!” Youngmin’s tears fell on Woojung’s hands as she bit her lower lip.

 

“Stop it, Youngmin. Just go, you’re only going to get hurt…” Woojung said, her eyes watering from the sudden emotions.

 

“Woojung…” Youngmin stared as Woojung’s tears flowed from her eyes. The scene broke his heart into pieces. The last thing that he’d want to see is Woojung crying. What’s worse is, he can’t even do anything about it.

 

“Just… Just GO!” Woojung yelled as Jeongmin and Kwangmin went inside and pulled Youngmin away from her.

 

“Let go of me! Woojung—!” Youngmin revolted with tears in his eyes but Kwangmin tightened his grip on his brother’s arms.

 

“Hyung, let’s just go.”

 

“Woojung! WOOJUNG!” Youngmin cried as he got dragged out of the room by Jeongmin and Kwangmin leaving Woojung inside her room in tears.

 

“Youngmin… I love you… but I’m sorry…”


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 34!

OK. to Junssi, who refused to believe me, TOLD YOU MY HEART BROKE AT THE END. HAHA XD

96 subbies, thank you for staying with me till the end. tho, I hope you become 100. HAHA XD my other ff's still can't beat my very first ff "Training the P.G." who holds the record for having the highest subbies out of all my ff's. so check it out lolol XD

OK. so I'm still in the process of writing the last chapter, chapter 35. I'm still not sure how I will end it. seeing as Woojung refused Youngmin, then might as well let her marry Minwoo and give Youngmin to his fangirls LOLOL but I know that you would hate me for that so give me time HAHAHA! I'll update within this week, that's for sure :D 

and remember, I AM A TROLL. I might make this into a sad ending or maybe happy ending. well it depends WAHAHA XD

TO ALL EXO-K FANS! I ALREADY POSTED THE FOREWORD OF MY NEW FANFIC! PLEASE TRY TO CHECK IT OUT!

"Gay and Byuntae"

 

SARANGHAE!