Chapter 21: Marathon

My Twin Babysitter

 

Nobody's POV

"Youngmin, I already got our free bags for our marathon." Kwangmin said as he entered the room, holding three black bags in his hands.

 

"You got her bag?" Youngmin asked checking the insides of the bag. Shirt, bib, pins and jugs.

 

"Of course. Good thing Jieun was there."

 

"Jieun? Well anyways, where's Hyunmin?"

 

"Probably on her way now." Kwangmin said with smug look on his face.

 

"Ok time for action."

 

Woojung's POV

"Unni..." a voice said as I continued to see the darkness surrounding me.

 

"God is that you?" I asked as I heard a faint chuckle from beside me.

 

"Ehem. Ah yes yes. Yes I am."

 

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

 

Wait it's not yet my time to die right?

 

As if on cue, the ground suddenly started shaking! There's an earthquake but I can't see a damn thing!

 

"Oh god I don't want to die yet please! I promise I'll be nicer to the twins!" I yelled as I struggled from the darkness.

 

On second thought...

 

"Ok I won't promise but I'll try! Just let me out of this dark room!"

 

"Ok Woojung. Just open your eyes and you will see the light..." the voice said and I did as I was told.

 

I opened my eyes and there I saw an angel smiling at my face....NOT.

 

"What the are you doing here you brat?!" Why are you always barging into my room?!" I yelled as the brat just continued to laugh her off.

 

It would be better if her would really fall off though.

 

"Ok let me clear things up hahaha you actually thought that I was God?! Now that's really unexpected hahaha!"

 

"Shut up ." I said when suddenly she started sobbing.

 

Oh not again with those fake tears from her.

 

"Oh stop it. You know that I won't fall for that easily." Hyunmin then pouted and crossed her arms.

 

"You could've at least tried to act with it."

 

"And waste my precious time? You wish. And you didn't answer my question. WHAT. THE. . ARE. YOU. DOING. HERE." I said emphasizing the latter part so that this girl's puny little brain can understand it easily.

 

"Oh did you forget that today is the day of our marathon?" Hyunmin said as my eyebrows began to connect, literally.

 

Marathon?

 

"Oh I hope Minwoo oppa's there~"

 

"Hey hey wait what the hell are you saying?" I asked as the door suddenly flew open, revealing a Blondie and a brunette.

 

Oh great. Just great. Here comes the twidiots.

 

"Woojung, Hyunmin let's go! We're gonna be late!" Blondie said as he jogged in place making me stare at him weirdly.

 

"What the ef?"

 

"The marathon's today. We're gonna join." Kwangmin said as youngmin and Hyunmin nodded eagerly.

 

3. 2. 1.

 

"WHAT THE ?! I didn't agree to this! Heck I didn't even know a thing! A single ing thing! And NO. There is no way, no single ing way that I will join your stupid marathon for fags!" I yelled as I turn my back at them to cover myself with my blanket.

 

Yes this is much more like it.

 

"But Donghyun-hyung was the one who signed you up for it." Kwangmin said while Hyunmin tried to pull my arm but failed miserably.

 

"Then all the more reason not to go."

 

I continued to ignore them with my eyes closed, trying to sleep. When suddenly I felt a hand slip from under my thighs and shoulders.

 

I opened my eyes and saw a pair of brown eyes looking straight into mine, milky white skin, sharp nose and rosy plump lips, just a few centimeters away from mine. Just like an angel...

 

"What the am I thinking?"

 

"What are you thinking?" The yellow idiot in front of me said as he gently bumped my forehead with his.

 

"Ehem."

 

I was suddenly brought back to reality by Hyunmin's cough and remembered that what I'm doing right now, being a behaved little girl, is sooo wrong. It's so ing wrong! This is NOT my character.

 

"Ok... JO YOUNGMIN, GET ING AWAY FROM ME! RIGHT! NOW!"

 

XXXXX

 

"What's wrong with you people?! Why'd you have to drag me here when you know that I'll only try to escape?!" I yelled as I continued pulling yellow 's hair.

 

After getting ambushed by them inside my room. Yeah. INSIDE MY OWN DAMN ROOM. I washed up and guess what. They had me wear this overly dorked shirt and when I was about escape from the bathroom, it's as if yellow has a sensor because he suddenly opened the bathroom door and carried me over his shoulders!

 

What if I was changing or still washing up?! Oh my damn gorgeous body!

 

"Oh come on Woojung-ah, this will be a great exercise for us."

 

What the ef, Woojung-ah?

 

"Yeah oppa's right! I wish I could join you guys though." Hyunmin said as I rolled my eyes at her.

 

"That's great! You should run in my place!" I said sarcastically when I suddenly remembered that Hyunmin's sick so she can't join.

 

"Oh just forget what I said." I felt guilty. Just a teeny tiny bit. Happy?!

 

As I was about to speak again, Youngmin and Kwangmin started sprinting leaving Hyunmin at the sides.

 

"Good luck unni!" Hyunmin shouted as she waved her hands rather excitedly.

 

"Hey hey could you ing slow down?!" I exclaimed as I heard a familiar voice call Kwangmin.

 

"Kwangmin! Good thing you three got here!" I turned my head beside youngmin and saw Jieun wearing the overly dorked shirt with an id lace hanging on her neck.

 

"Yah Jieun what the are you doing here?!" I yelled as Youngmin put me down to which I immediately slap his arms. Real hard.

 

"Hey! That hurts!" Youngmin said as I just rolled my eyes at him.

 

"Jieun-ah, are we on time?" Kwangmin asked as Jieun nodded and did she just effin giggled?

 

"Phew, we were late cos somebody here was being a spoiled brat." Kwangmin said as Jieun and Youngmin stared at me.

 

"What? Don't effin stare at me like creeps."

 

Nobody's POV

"On your mark..." Jieun, one of the facilitators of the event said as she held the mini gun in her hands and pointed it to the sky.

 

"Get set..." the runners positioned themselves before the starting line as their finally awaited word was yelled.

 

"GO!"

 

The runners started running enthusiastically. Some were jogging and some were running like there's no tomorrow.

 

But where is our heroine?

 

Kwangmin and Youngmin started running but upon noticing the young woman's absence, they quickly stopped to a halt and turned to their backs as they shook their heads.

 

"She escaped again."

 

XXXXX

 

"Heh. As if I'll stay there and run like what those morons are doing." Woojung said, drinking a soda while sitting indian style along the race path.

 

Before the race started, Woojung quickly sneaked out of her place beside the twins and went ahead to the path race where there's a canteen nearby.

 

"Ahhh~ this cola just spices up your throat!" Woojung said as she grinned at the runners who were passing by raising their eyebrows at her, wondering why she wasn't running with them.

 

As Woojung was busy enjoying her cola, she didn't notice a certain runner staring at her confusedly.

 

"Woojung?" The boy said as Woojung's head shot up.

 

Upon seeing the boy, Woojung suddenly squirted the cola she was drinking and stood up, widening her eyes. Before answering back, she threw the can and stared at the boy again.

 

"Minwoo?!" The boy's lips curled upwards as he ran towards the girl.

 

"I didn't know you signed up here."

 

"Me neither." Woojung said, blowing her bangs upwards.

 

"So are you done with your short break?" Minwoo smiled making Woojung face him with a stern look.

 

"Duh? Obviously?"

 

"Well then let's run together!" Minwoo then grabbed Woojung by the hand and started jogging making Woojung gasp.

 

"Yah! Who told you to drag me here?! Are you ed up?!" Woojung said, yanking her hands away from Minwoo's.

 

"Leave me alone! I don't even want to be here!"

 

Minwoo pouted but as he was about to speak, an idea popped in his head making him grin.

 

"Ok ok I'll stop following you but in one condition." Minwoo said crossing his arms as Woojung just glared at him.

 

"What?"

 

"Beat me in this race."

 

XXXXX

 

"Youngmin, where do you think did Woojung go? Shouldn't we go look for her?" Kwangmin said, running alongside with his brother.

 

"Well I think so too--" Youngmin was about to reply but was suddenly cutted off when they heard a familiar voice yelling... rather loudly.

 

"YAH NOSEY! You ing cheater! Stop there right now!" The girl yelled running at a very fast pace as she followed the boy in front of her who was cracking in laughter.

 

"Catch me if you can woojungie~"

 

The twins then were quickly passed by the two bickering runners leaving the twins dumbfounded.

 

"I-is that...?" Youngmin said, still shocked from seeing Woojung and Minwoo together.

 

"Yeah hyung. It's her. Wae?" Kwangmin chuckled, sensing his brother's tensed mood.

 

"Hmp. Nothing."

 

Minwoo then continued to run as Woojung started to get pissed off. Not just pissed off but really pissed off.

 

"You really are trying to test my patience you ty nosey." Woojung muttered under her breath as Minwoo stopped and looked at her.

 

"tired?" Minwoo said chuckling not noticing the fire growing on Woojung's eyes.

 

"Oh I am tired alright. Tired of your ed up face."

 

With a blink of an eye, Woojung suddenly dashed and ran past Minwoo. She ran so fast that even the other runners were surprised to see a skinny girl like her running quite fast.

 

Minwoo blinked for a second before he was brought back to reality and followed Woojung's path.

 

"... Wait Woojung!"

 

Woojung, wanting to beat Minwoo in the race ignored everyone around her. Jieun who was waiting at the finish line, noticed a runner going dangerously close to the line. dropped open upon seeing her best friend running so fast and what made her more flabbergasted is that her best friend, Woojung, who was whining like a kid awhile ago, was the one who crossed the finishing line.

 

"Take that you stupid nose!" Woojung yelled as she flashed her middle finger towards the runners making Jieun chuckle.

 

"We have a winner! Runner number 0717, Kim Woojung! Congratulations!" The facilitators yelled through the microphone as Woojung looked at them, surprise written all over her face. She then went to the stage with Jieun guiding her.

 

"I won?" Woojung asked as Jieun hugged her and jumped up and down.

 

Minwoo and Hyunmin who was looking at the stage from afar just chuckled and clapped their hands.

 

"Hahahaha I won! Jieun I won! Kwangmin, Youngmin I won!" Woojung yelled through the microphone as the twins beamed at her from the audience.

 

"Who would've thought that she will win? Keke" kwangmin said laughing as Youngmin just smiled.

 

"She really is the charmer."


 

THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 21!

A FILLER CHAPTER! but we get to see some advancement towards YM and WJ's relationship right right? I spazzed at the scene where youngmin carried Woojung and bumped his forehead on hers ...even if I was the one who made it, when I opened this chapter for editing, I literally spazzed! AND NOT ONLY SPAZZED IT WAS REALLY MOEEEEEEE >///////////< 

lol now I'm really anticipating what will happen to WJ and YM even if I'm the author =______________=

DOUBLE UPDATE! 

SARANGHAE <3

PS: as I said in the last chapter, this ff will end at chap 37. my eyes went wrong, actually it will only end at chapter 35 KEKEKEKE sorry about that :D