Chapter 9: I Hate You

Hate vs Love

Wedding Boutique

 

Taeyeon waits outside of the changing room while the couple went into the changing room to fit in their wedding dress.

 

Taeyeon then takes out her phone and calls her secretary.

 

‘Sunny yah…cancel my meeting with Mr. Edward for tomorrow…I’m not going, tell him I got a important business need to handle…I’ll make it up with him…just postpone the meeting till the day I am available.

 

‘How do I look?’ Yuri steps out with a shining white tuxedo.

‘You look dashing!!’ Taeyeon pinches her cousin’s cheek and then her phone rang and a private number appear. ‘May you excuse me? I need to pick up this call…’

‘Sure…’

 

‘Hello…’

 

‘Hey…’

 

‘Who is this?’

 

‘So…you forget a girl who you slept with just that easy?’

 

‘Jessica?’

 

‘Yeah….’

 

Taeyeon grins ‘You miss me already?’

 

‘I want to meet you again…after you left I can’t get my mind off you…’

 

‘Jessica…’

 

‘Taeyeon…I want us…’

 

‘You know its impossible right? We just met and…we don’t ever know each other that well…’

 

‘I always believe in love in the first sight…don’t you feel what I feel back then and at our moment at the hotel?’

 

‘I feel it…but it’s hard for me you know…because…I don’t know Jessica…I just got the feeling that our relationship are not meant to be…’

 

‘Then can we meet up for the last time?’

 

‘Alright…’

 

‘Taeyeon~~ How do I look?’ Tiffany steps out from the changing room with her white gown.

‘Aah~~ You look just fine!’

 

Switch to Jessica’s POV for awhile…

 

‘Is that why she said that our relationship can never be? She has someone else??’

 

‘Hello Jessica? Are you there?’

 

‘Ah…Yes…’

 

‘Where do you want to meet? How about we go for a diner?’

 

‘I thought you’re leaving for Texas tonight…’

 

‘Yeah…but I got a wedding need to attend…’

 

‘A wedding? Is she getting married?’ Jessica thought.

 

‘Jessica?’

 

‘Okay…where?’

 

‘Hmm…Hilton Hotel? 8 sharp?’

 

 

Back to the wedding boutique…

 

‘With whom you speak on the phone?’

‘Someone~’ Taeyeon shrugs and she happily look at the couple and she sighs when her mind keeping thinking of Jessica.

‘Taeyeon…’ Yuri calls for her cousin.

‘Yes?’

‘Thank you…’ she bows.

‘Aah…Yuri…get up…what are you doing?!’

Tiffany joins in and Taeyeon feeling uncomfortable with the two being so formal with her.

‘Get up you two…’

‘Tae…thank you for let the two of us being together…’ Yuri holds Tiffany’s hand and smiles happily at Taeyeon.

Then an idea sparks in her mind ‘What about you two join me for a special diner tonight?’

‘Huh?’

‘C’mon Yul~! I want you two to meet someone that special to me…’

‘You met someone already? I thought you are too busy to even socialize with others!’ Yuri teases her cousin.

‘I met her at the airport this morning and I saved her from a snatch thief…’

‘You fall for her at that time?’ Tiffany asks.

‘Yep…’

‘What a romantic love story!!’

‘Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Don’t tell her any romantic story or she will keep asking for more!’

‘There is nothing wrong for that right Tiffany?’ Taeyeon winks at Tiffany and Tiffany giggles at Taeyeon’s action to lover.

‘Fine…’ Yuri huffs.

Then Taeyeon notices something on Tiffany’s neck ‘Tiffany…’

‘Hmm?’

‘Where did you get that necklace?’

‘Oh you mean this?’ Tiffany holds up the necklace ‘My mum gave it to me before she died…my sister has the other half of this necklace…’ she smiles.

‘It can’t be…’ Taeyeon steps back and she murmurs to herself.

‘Anything wrong Taeyeonie?’

 

‘Yuri…you marry Tiffany and go back to Korea after your marriage…’

‘But what about our study?’

‘Further your study in Korea…just…come back okay? I think I’m going to Texas now….’

‘…Taeyeon? I thought you said you cancel the meeting already? And you said you want to introduce the person you love to us?’

‘I know…but I really need to go now and…Yuri…Tiffany I really happy for the both of you…but I really gotta go…wish the two of you happy always…call me once you touch down at Korea…keep my credit card Yul…you’ll need it…’ Taeyeon hands Yuri her credit card and she rush out from the boutique after that.

Yuri and Tiffany exchanges glance before they turn to look at the direction the older girl gone.

 

 

Airport 7.45 PM

 

Taeyeon drives fast to the airport and she calls her secretary who already at Texas.

‘Sunny…did you cancel the meeting with Mr. Edward?’

 

‘Miss Kim…I was about to call him before you call me…is there any change in the plan?’

 

‘Yes Sunny…I’m going there now…I’m boarding the plane right now…’

 

‘Oh…okay…do you want me to pick you up at the airport Miss Kim?’

 

‘No thanks Sunny…my chauffeur will be there for me…’

 

‘Okay Miss Kim…is there anything else?’

 

‘Get ready with the party…I’ll be there in 2 hours…’ Taeyeon hangs up and she boards her own private jet.

 

‘This is wrong…so wrong…how can I make that mistake? Yul said Tiffany has a older twin sister…could it be Jessica? The necklace…’

 

‘My mum gave it to me before she died…my sister has the other half of this necklace…’

 

‘They have the same necklace…God…what am I doing? If it’s true that Jessica is Tiffany’s other half…that’s mean she’s the heir of the Jung…and…’

 

 

‘What are you doing here?’ Jessica asked.

‘Business…you?’

‘Business…’ she replies.

 

 

‘She said she’s came here for business…and….the Jung is launching their product tomorrow…here…’

Taeyeon having a major headache by thinking of those things so she decides to doze off hoping when she gets up everything will be alright.

 

Hilton Hotel 8.15pm

 

Jessica keeps staring at her phone and she keeps sighing while waiting for the girl she longs for to show up.

She drinks up her coffee and she asks for a refill from the waiter and the waiter refill for her the 5thcup of her coffee.

Then a familiar figure catches her eyes ‘Tiff? With whom she’s with?’

She’s too curios so she calls for her twin ‘Tiff!!!’

 

‘I think I heard someone call for me…’ Tiffany turns around and she saw her twin waving at her.

‘OMG! Yuri! That’s my sister!’

‘What? Act normal…just tell her we’re just friends and I’m not related to the Kim or Kwon…’ Yuri shrugs.

‘She knows you Yuri…she ever broke into the school registry system to make sure there is no Kwon or Kim in the list but then…she found your name and even identify who you are…so you really need to do something before she coming to us!!’

Yuri gulps down her fears and then an idea lighten up a bulb and she excuses herself to the toilet.

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow when Tiffany just greet her and didn’t approach her so she walks to her.

 

‘Hi! Jessie! What are you doing here?! OMG! I miss you! Did you come to visit me?!’ Tiffany fakes her voice and smiles. She’s trying her best to hide her nervousness.

‘I’m here for business Tiff…Why didn’t you come and approach you’re older sister when I call you?’ Jessica smacks her on the arm.

‘Puh~~ Phwease Jessie…you are only 32 minutes older than me…’ Tiffany scoffs and she receive a pull by the ear from Jessica.

‘Ow! Ow! Jessie!’ Tiffany yelps.

‘That means I’m older than you stupid! Why didn’t you greet me? And with who are you just now? I thought I saw you walking in hand in hand with someone!’

‘What someone?’

‘Oh~ I see you learn how to lie right now didn’t you?’

‘Oh please Jessie!! That person is just my…’ before she can finish her words a boy comes out front and stop Jessica from pulling Tiffany’s ear.

‘That person is her Boyfriend…’ the boy flashes a charming smile and then he introduces himself ‘Hi…my name is Kwon Yul…I’m Tiffany’s boyfriend…I need to go to the toilet just now…so I didn’t know she got company…May I know who are you?’

‘I’m Jessica Jung…Tiffany’s twin sister…’

Tiffany looks up and blinks a few times at the boy and the boy just wink at her ‘Yuri?’ she whispers.

The boy just nods and wraps his arm around Tiffany’s waist.

‘Kwon???’ Jesssica narrows her eyes and she realized the surname.

‘Ah…a lot of people thought I’m the famous Kwon from the Kwon Hotels…but I’m not…There’s a lot of people with the surname of Kwon in this world aren’t they?’ he looks down on Tiffany and smiles.

‘Yeah…and if he’s a Kwon the enemy of our family she…I mean he wouldn’t dare to come near a Jung right sister?’

Jessica is buying the couple fake story and she let them go ‘Fine…but what are you two doing in a hotel…you Kwon…better don’t take advantage of my little sister!’

‘Don’t worry…we’re just come here for diner right baby?’

‘Yeah~ but what are you doing here Jessie?’

‘I was waiting for someone…’

‘Someone?’

‘Yeah…she saved me from the snatch thief at the airport…’

 

Both Yul and Tiffany’s eyes bulged out wide when they heard Jessica’s story.

 

‘Umm…Jessie…what is her name?’

‘Her name is Taeyeon…she said she’ll meet me for the last time tonight here in this hotel…’

 

‘Don’t tell me she’s the special girl that Taetae wants us to meet?!! She’s a Jung! More worst is the Main Heir of the Jung!! And she’s likes she don’t know Taeyeon is the Main Heir of the Kim?!!!’ Yuri screams in her head.

 

Tiffany gasps when she realized the reason why Taeyeon left after she mentioned about the necklace she and Jessica are wearing.

 

‘Why are you two have the same expression?’ Jessica chuckles at them.

 

‘Sis…umm…I think that…you should know this…’

 

‘Know what?’ Jessica turns to Tiffany and Yuri even frowns at Tiffany.

 

‘Taeyeon that you meant…do you know who she really is? Did you do something with her?’

 

‘We…’ Jessica paused for awhile before she continues ‘We done ‘that’ this afternoon…’

Tiffany’s eyes wide open and Yuri has her jaw wide open.

 

‘Jessie!! She’s the Kim Heir!!’

Yuri pulls Tiffany away when she mentions the name Kim.

‘Why you have to tell her?!’

 

‘She’s a what?’ Jessica pulls Yuri by the hood and Yuri look back.

‘She’s a Lim!’ Yuri tries to cover up the mistake.

‘No…no…don’t lie to me…I heard the name Kim…Tiff…you can’t lie to me…tell me the truth…who is Taeyeon really is?’

 

Tiffany shoots Yuri an apologetic look and she turns to her sister ‘She’s Kim Taeyeon the heir of the Kim…’

 

Jessica can feel her heart break into million pieces upon hearing the painful news. ‘She’s just using me isn’t she? She knows I’m a Jung from the start and she…she takes advantage on me…isn’t she? A Kim is a forever A-hole!!!’ Jessica sprints out from the hotel and Tiffany wanted to follow but Yuri stops her.

 

‘Why you told her?!’

‘You’re cousin! She’s a jerk! Just like you!’ Tiffany pushes Yuri away and Yuri slaps her.

‘My cousin never fell in love before…there is only one girl she loves…and if you wanna know…that girl is your sister!’

‘What are you talking about Kwon Yuri?!’

‘She doesn’t know this but I do!’

‘What are you trying to tell me?’

‘Back on her High school life…’

 

Flashback to where Taeyeon is 16 and Jessica is 15…

 

‘Ah~~’

‘Stop whining Yul ah!’

‘Taetae~~ can we stop going to school?’

‘I got a business to run Yul ah…’

‘You’re only 16…’

‘Yeah…you’re 15 and you’re gonna join me in few more years…’

‘Can’t I just enjoy the money?’

‘You mean like…Me working and you’re just gonna sit around and flirting with every hot girl you met? Then I’m gonna be the one that pay for all your expenditure?’

‘No wonder you are the school genius my cousin!’ Yuri pinches the older (shorter) girl’s cheekand her other hands pats the shorter girl on the head.

‘Sure…then you will be kicked out by grandpa! Don’t you know how many hot girls can you hook up with if you got the money?’ Taeyeon pushes away her cousin’s hand.

‘Huh?’

‘I mean if you got the money hot girls look for you not you look out for hot girl…’ Taeyeon tries to persuade her little cousin.

‘Then do you think I can hook up with that new student?’ Yuri points at a girl with pigtail hair style.

 

Taeyeon turn to the direction and then she blush when the girl looks at her.

She just walk passed by the two weird sibling and Taeyeon was stunned by her beauty and she was drooling.

‘Oh hohohoho…look like some having a dip on the new student!’ Yuri pats Taeyeon on the head again.

‘Shut up Yul! Now let’s go to the principal office! I wonder what he wants from us!’ Taeyeon pulls her cousin with her.

 

Principal office

 

‘Kim Taeyeon…congratulation…you are offered by the Cambridge University in the Degree of Business management. They were astonished by your exam mark and your genius brain…so they offered you the best class of their business management classes…’

Taeyeon jumps in triumph and she thanks the principal before she pulls Yuri out form the office.

 

‘Did you heard that Yul?! I get to go to England!’

‘Yeah…congratulation…’

‘Why you don’t seem like you like it…’

‘…because I hate the fact that you are going to leave me…’

‘We can always Skype…’

‘…but it’s not same as meeting each other and hangs out…’

Taeyeon chuckles and she ruffles her cousin’s hair ‘You’re talking like we will never meet again…’

‘Taetae…’

‘Hmm?’

Yuri gives her cousin a hug ‘I will miss you…’

‘LOL Yul ah…I will only leave next week…’

‘Let’s throw you a party…’

‘Huh? You know I don’t like all this party things…’ Taeyeon reject while fixing her spectacle.

‘Aww…Tae ah…you never have any proper party even for your birthday this time let the Pro Kwon Yul handle your party…’

‘Yul…’

‘Shut up and follow~’ Yuri instruct her.

 

The Party…

 

‘Wooohooo!!! Everyone let’s party tonight!!’ Yuri shouts while DJ-ing on the stage.

 

Taeyeon is having a headache with all the loud music and the party people in the school hall so she finds an excuse to escape from the chaotic scene.

She manages to escape to the school garden and she slowly walks to enjoy the night breeze and then she notice a blonde hair girl sitting on the garden bench.

 

She approaches her to take a better view and to her surprise the person was the girl she met this morning.

 

‘Umm…Hi…what are you doing here?’ she asks.

The girl just stares at her with a cold glares and then stare down on the ground.

‘Umm…I’m…Tae…’

‘Sica…’

‘Pardon?’

‘Sica…’

‘What is a Sica?’ Taeyeon seated herself next to the girl and then she tilts her head to meet up with the girl’s eyes.

‘My name is Sica you idiot…’

‘Ah…’ Taeyeon was speechless ‘Am I that idiot type of look?’ she asks herself in her head.

‘Umm…so Sica…why didn’t you join the others inside the hall?’

‘I hate crowded place…’

‘Hmm…same as me…’ Taeyeon thought ‘Me too…’ she said and the atmosphere turn cold again.

Sica shivers and Taeyeon takes off her coat for the girl ‘Here take this…you must be cold…’ she offers and Sica just look at her without even take the offer.

Taeyeon sighs and she wraps it around Sica’s shoulder.

The two seat parted by a huge gap after that.

‘What are you doing here then?’ Finally Sica opens up .

Taeyeon smiles like an idiot when she heard the girl finally open up .

‘I hate the in-house party feeling so I decided to go out for a walk and found you here…’

‘Oh…’ was the only words escape from the blonde’s mouth.

‘Sica…’

‘hmm?’

‘Can I be frank with you?’

‘What?’

‘…umm…you look beautiful…’

‘Heard that like thousands of times…’ Sica scoffs and she stands up to leave the place.

‘Wait! What I said is true! I mean I believe in love at the first sight! When I saw you this morning I think I’ve fall for you!’

‘You’re too young to even know what love is…’

‘No I’m not!’ Taeyeon protest Sica’s words.

‘You’re only like 13 or 14 I’m older than you so don’t try to flirt with me…I’m not interested in the young one…’

‘Wait…you think I’m only 13 or 14? How old are you?’

‘I’m 15…’

‘I’m 16…’ Taeyeon stated and Sica was dumbfounded by the information.

‘You can’t be…=.=lll’

‘…but I am…’

The two fell silent again and this time the gap between them is closer.

‘What make you fall for me? Everyone who knows me will distance themselves from me…they said I’m an ice princess…’

‘I don’t think you are…though you really look like one but you are not…’ Taeyeon smiles at her.

‘Wait…you are the student that got the offer from Cambridge university aren’t you?’ Sica finally realized.

‘Yep…’

‘Why didn’t you return to your party?’

‘I don’t want to…’

‘Why?’

‘You asked that question twice…’

‘Did I?’

‘Yep…’ Taeyeon nods.

Sica stands up again and she fish for something in her pocket ‘Here…’ she hands Taeyeon a Totoro keychain ‘since you’re going away and today is our first day met…take this token from me…’

‘Thank you…’ Taeyeon smiles ‘Can I get something from you too?’ she request.

‘Huh?’

‘A kiss…’

‘What?’

‘I want your first kiss…’

Jessica blushes but she didn’t reject the request as she leans inward but when their lips were about to touch, someone call for Taeyeon.

‘Kim Taeyeon! Get back to your party!’

 

‘You are a Kim?!’ Jessica pushes her back and Taeyeon looks at her with surprise why she suddenly changed.

‘Yeah…I’m Kim Taeyeon…’

‘The heir of the Kim family?’

‘Yes…why?’

‘I hate you!’ Sica slaps her and run away.

Taeyeon was hurt by her action and she doesn’t understand why the girl slaps her without any reason?

She sighs painfully sight of the girl she likes running away.

Then she stares at the keychain she gave her ‘Sica…I hope we meet someday…’

 

End of flashback…

 

‘You mean…Taeyeon used to love my sister before?’

‘Yes…but…she forgot about her Sica after a few years because she got too busy with her works and she never knows about Sica is actually Jessica Jung until my mum found out that she’s same school with me….’

‘…Yuri…what are we gonna do? I think I just made the battle between Kim and Jung getting worsen…’ Tiffany hugs Yuri and cry on her shoulder.

Yuri just could hug the girl tightly to ease the pain.

 

In the Kim Private Jet…

 

Taeyeon had a nightmare and she woke up immediately when the nightmare keeps on haunting her in her sleep.

‘I wonder…why…after such a long years I get a dream about Sica…is Sica and Jessica is the same person?’ she asks herself and all she can do is just rest her back on the couch and trying to erase both girls’ image from her mind but Jessica’s laughing face keep on playing in her mind.

‘Why can’t I just forget about her?!!’ Taeyeon get anger by the feeling that haunting her and she throws the vase (Which cost almost 50,000 dollar) on the coffee table (cost 12,000 dollar) and it scatters into million pieces.

 

‘Miss Kim! Is there a problem?!’ her body guard rush into her room when he heard glass breaking sound.

‘Nothing JunKay…just go away…I need to have some time alone…’

‘Okay Miss…just call me if you need anything…’

‘I’m okay Jun….’ she smiles and then she rests her head on her palms.

‘I regret I fall for you…Jessica…’ she murmurs and cries.

 

Sorry guys!! Internet connection low here! Beside I'm having taking my driving license so hihihihi quite busy a few days!! I hope you guys will like this chapter! Sorry if i took long time to update it!!