I will never let go

Hate vs Love

 

Yuri’s house

 

‘You still live here?’ Tiffany steps into the house that she left four years ago and nothing in that house that is changed.

‘Yes…our memories…it’s all in here…I don’t have the heart to sell it off…’ Yuri put down all of Tiffany’s luggage on the floor and Tiffany turns to look at the person that once she loved.

‘Yuri…I agree to move in doesn’t mean I will forgive you and return back to you…I’m doing this for my daughter’s sake…’

‘Yes…you’ve told me that all the way here…now let’s get Juhyun’s stuff into her room…’

‘……’

‘I’ve…decorated her room like what you want our child’s room look like…’

‘Yuri…she’s my daughter…’

‘I’m her father…’

‘How long are you going to hide this from her? Eventually she will know your true identity and what if she hates you by then?!’

‘Tiffany…listen…I know what am I doing…I just want to spend some time with her and you…please…’

 

 

Theme park

 

‘Juhyun!!!’ Jessica screams when the ghost suddenly appear in front of them.

Juhyun was enjoying the atmosphere and had a good laugh at Jessica each time she screams when a ghost appear.

 

‘Had a good fun?’ Taeyeon ask them while holding two corn of ice cream.

‘Ahjussi~~’ Juhyun runs to Taeyeon and Taeyeon hands her the ice cream and then she lifts her up.

‘Yah…Kim Taeyeon…you only got the ice cream for her? Where’s mine?’ Jessica glares at the disguising girl.

‘Well…ahjumma and ahjussi actually can just share their ice cream right?’ Taeyeon asks Juhyun and Juhyun nods happily while her ice cream.

‘Okay Juhyun what do you want to play next?’

Juhyun shakes her head ‘Juhyun wants to go home to appa and omma!! Juhyun is tired…’ she yawns cutely and immediately melts the two ladies’ heart.

‘Okay…let’s go home…’

 

Yuri’s house

 

‘Tiffany…’

‘Stop bothering me Yuri ah…’

‘Okay fine I will tell Juhyun the truth that I am not her father but I am your wife and that means Juhyun is also mine!’

‘We’ve divorced 4 years ago!’

‘I want us back Fany! I want us back to like how we used to be!’

‘I regret that I fall in love with you Yuri…you don’t know how much you hurt me 4 years ago when you deny me during my pregnancy! Then you left me when the time I need you the most…you let me raise Juhyun alone…you don’t know what I face during those 4 years…and yet now you’re claiming that you want to have responsibility upon Juhyun’s custody? Why don’t you put yourself in my shoe and go through those 4 years like how I’ve been through…’ Tiffany can’t hold in her tears anymore and she cries out her heart.

Yuri was sad and she couldn’t stop blaming herself for what she did to Tiffany 4 years ago.

She went to her room and come out with a gun in her hand.

‘Yuri what are you doing?’ Tiffany was terrified when she saw that Yuri is holding a gun.

‘I want to punish myself…’ Yuri without hesitation pulls the trigger of the gun and ‘Yuri No!!!’ Tiffany leaps forward to stop Yuri from pulling the trigger but she was too late there was a loud BANG.

‘You still love me like how I love you don’t you?’ Yuri inquires Tiffany who is still hugging her tightly.

‘Yuri you’re okay?!’ Tiffany wipes her tears and check on Yuri’s body.

‘I’m okay…this is not a real gun, it’s a fake one…’ Yuri smiles at the bubbly girl.

Tiffany punches Yuri on her stomach and makes the girl fall down on the floor ‘Ouch Fany! That’s hurt!’

‘Don’t ever make me like that! You know how scared am I if you really shot yourself just now?!’

‘Fany…I just want to know if you still love me or no…if you don’t love me anymore you won’t stop me earlier…but you did…that means you still love me…’

‘……’

Yuri gets up and went to Tiffany ‘Fany…give me one more chance to make you happy again…please…’ she holds Tiffany’s hand and the latter look up to her.

‘I love you Fany…my feeling for you over these 4 years had never changed…’

‘Yuri…’

Yuri leans inward and captures the lips that she almost forgot how it tastes like over the four years. Tiffany put up her white flag and gives up as she wraps her arms around Yuri’s neck to pull the girl closer.

 

‘Erhmm…’ Taeyeon suddenly abrupt when she enters the house with the sleeping Juhyun on her shoulder and when she saw the intimate kiss between the two long lost lover.

‘I guess the two of you have settled down now…’ Jessica said coldly ‘Damn I am tired…’ Jessica complains and plop herself on the couch.

‘I am happy the two of you make it out…I hope you’ll get together once more…you two are destined for each other…’ Taeyeon smiles at them.

 

Yuri grins and put up her thumb ‘I will be a better wife and a better ‘appa’…’

‘Yul…’ Tiffany looks up to her lover face ‘…please don’t leave me again…’

‘I won’t…I won’t leave you and Juhyun…I promise…’

 

Sorry just a short update...hope y'all like it...