Move to my House

Hate vs Love

Again...I lost this a chapter for this stry too...nevermind...I've re-ipload the story for yyou guys...so here's the new chapter not the one that was lost...hope you guys like it!! ^^

 

Saturday morning 8.00 pm

 

Juhyun baby we should go home now…he’s not going to show up…Yuri lied…’

Omma…’

Deh?’

Why omma want Juhyun to call Juhyun Seohyun??’

You’re too young to know anything Juhyun ah…it’s better if omma call you Seohyun in Korea…come let’s go home…’ Tiffany pulls on her daughter’s hand.

No! I want to meet appa! I want to meet oto-sama!!’

Juhyun! Don’t be stubborn and let’s go home!!’

I don’t want!!’ Juhyun yanks her arms from Tiffany and runs away but she accidentally bump to someone.

 

Hey…are you okay?’ a tall tanned guy bent down and helps her to get up.

Mianeh yo ahjussi…’ Juhyun bows to apologizes.

You are Kwon Seohyun right?’

No~~ Omma lied to everyone she say my name is Seohyun but my real name is Juhyun!!’

Juhyun?’ the tanned guy look up to the child mother went she calls for her daughter.

 

Juhyun! Are you okay?’ Tiffany quickly pulls her daughter away from the stranger.

Fany…it’s been a long time…’ the tanned guy greets her.

Who are you?’ Tiffany squint her eyes and then when the tanned guy tilt up his cap she immediately know who is that person.

Yuri?’

Hmm?’ Juhyun looks up to her mother ‘Omma! Yuri unnie is a girl! How come this ahjussi is Yuri unnie?’

I’m Yuri’s brother Juhyun ah…but strange Yuri told me that your name is Seohyun…’ Yuri lied. She decided to disguise as guy and claim to be the little girl’s father to win back Tiffany’s heart and to redeem back her responsibility.

Ask omma…’ Juhyun pouts and crossed her arms.

Fany…’ Yuri stare into Tiffany’s eyes

‘…I don’t want the Jung family to take away my baby…’

Omma…who is this ahjussi?’ Juhyun pulls the hem of her mother’s shirt.

Juhyun ah…’ Yuri kneels and look into the little girl’s eyes.

Yuri unnie promised you something yesterday right? You remember what she promised you?’

She will bring me to my oto sama!!’

Yep…and guess who am I?’

‘…you are my oto sama?’ Juhyun looks at the tanned man with puzzled look.

Yes…I am your appa…’ again Yuri lied.

Appa!!’ Juhyun immediately hugs him.

Kwon Yul…quit it…how long are you going to pretend in front of Juhyun? One day she will know the truth…’ Tiffany states.

Fany…I want to fix up everything…please…Juhyun wants a father love and I will give it to her even though…’ Yuri pauses for awhile ‘…and I want to fix everything between us…please give me a chance Fany ah…’

‘……’

 

TIFFANY!!!!!!!’ a familiar dolphin shriek calling out for the bubbly girl’s name and immediately Tiffany know who is it.

YOU!!!!!!’ a brown hair girl points at her with angry expression on her face.

 

Jessie?’

Appa…who is she?’

Your aunt…’ Yuri smiles and kisses the little girl’s cheek.

 

Tiffany Jung I mean Tiffany Kwon Miyoung!! You useless !!’

Yah!! My daughter is still young! Don’t use bad words to scold me!!’ Tiffany retaliates at her twin’s words.

You useless twin! Why didn’t you tell me that you’ve return?!! You know how much I missed you through all those years?! Luckily Yuri told me that you’ve return if she didn’t I don’t know when will I see you again!’ Jessica pulls Tiffany into a tight hug and she kisses her sister all over the face.

Jessie…you’re embarrassing me…’ Tiffany pushes Jessica away.

Where’s my niece?’ Jessica turns and looks at the little girl that Yuri is holding.

OH MY GOD!!! She’s soooo look alike you when you were young!!’ Jessica squeals at Juhyun’s cuteness.

Hello~~ what’s your name?’ Jessica asks the little Juhyun.

Juhyun was a little terrified with Jessica’s appearance but Yuri assures her that it is okay ‘Go on Juhyun…tell your aunt what is your name…’

Kwon…Juhyun…’ Juhyun stutters.

Hey…Tiff! That’s not fair! You name her after omma’s name!’ Jessica turns to Tiffany.

Jessica…’

Yes?’

Is that really you?’ Tiffany asked with squinted eyes.

Of course it’s me~ who else could it be?’

You’ve change…a lot! You used to be a very cold person…and now you’re…just like me…’

Of course…Taeyeon did an amazing job in tuning your sister…’ Yuri chuckles.

Taeyeon?’ Tiffany looks back and forth between Yuri and Jessica.

 

Sica!!!’ a short man running toward them and Tiffany immediately recognizes the face.

Jessie…you and…Taeyeon…are together now?’

Hello baby~’ Jessica kisses her lover and turn to Tiffany ‘Yes~’

Taeyeon…’

Hello Tiffany…it’s been quite some time since we last meeting huh…’ Taeyeon smiles

What’s up with the whole dress up?’ Tiffany examines Taeyeon from head to toe.

Well…we don’t want my little niece to see the real state of her aunt and ‘uncle’ right?’

Come on Fany!! Stop with all the interrogate stuff! Juhyun do you want to visit appa’s house?’

Juhyun wants to stay with appa!!’ Juhyun wraps her arms around Yuri’s neck and hugs her ‘father’ tightly.

You better move to my house Fany…’

 

So how is the chapter?? Follow me on my twitter account ^^ if you have one~ lets be friend lol~~ my twitter account name is Heectaengsicnyulti~~