Chapter 8: Trapped

Hate vs Love

The heir of Kim and the Jung walk in together into the French style restaurant. They choose a private place to seat and they order their food.

 

‘So…Who are you texting with? Your Boyfriend?’

Jessica laughs at Taeyeon’s question ‘Nope…I don’t have any boyfriend…’

‘So does that mean I still have a chance to flirt with you?’ Taeyeon teases.

Jessica giggles at her statements ‘Are you serious Taeyeon?’

‘Well…you a one hot babe…you think I can flirt with you?’ Taeyeon flashes her dorky grins and Jessica blush a bit at the sight and she clears .

‘We will see that later on…’ she smirks and then the waiter come with their food.

Taeyeon sips on her wine and then she looks at Jessica who halfway cutting her steak.

‘So what do you mean by…‘we see that later on’?’

‘Well see how good you flirt with me…’ Jessica winks and Taeyeon suddenly got turn on by her.

‘Geez…Taeyeon…this short period relationship is not your thing…are you sure you want to flirt with this girl? You still need to catch on your plane and meet up with you cousin…’ Taeyeon talks to herself in her mind.

 

California University Dorm

 

Yuri lays flat on the bed because she was exhausted after a week went on without taking even a wink of sleep.

Tiffany sits by the bed and watches the girls sleep soundly on her bed and then she trails her finger along Yuri’s jaw line and she smiles to herself.

‘Who would have thought that a playa like you will change because of your own enemy whom you fallen for…’

‘You know Yuri…I don’t know why…but you kinda remind me of my childhood friend…’

 

Flashback 14 years ago (Tiffany and Jessica 7 years old)

 

‘Jessie~~~’

‘No Tiff!’

‘But I want that!’

‘Daddy said ‘No Hello Kitty for Your sister!’ Jessica mimics her father expression.

‘Daddy is so cruel!’

‘You have tons of those at home with do you still want one?’

‘…because that is my obsession!’

‘Grow up Tiff! We are the richest kids in town~’

‘Yes we are…so why can’t we get that Hello Kitty for me?’

‘Ugh! Tiff!’ Jessica grunts at her other half.

‘Alright I get that signal…I’ll be waiting you outside Jessie…’ Tiffany excuses herself from the toilet and went straight to the ‘Pink’ shop.

 

She stands outside the shop for awhile and then a tanned girl and a dorky one caught her eye. They are quarreling outside the shop.

‘Tell me why can’t I get that Mickey mouse?!’

‘Yul!! You are too old to have one!’

‘I’m only 7!!’

‘I’m 8!’

‘So what if you are only 1 year older?!’

‘I’m carry on my mom and dad’s legacy Yul ah!’

‘Puh~! Shut up you…’

‘Kwon Yul! Is that a way to talk to your cousin? An older one?’

‘You are no my cousin~ You are my bestie~ XP’

‘Fine…let’s go now…Uncle and aunt might worry sick about us!’

‘But Taetae…I still want that Mickey Mouse…’ the tanned one whines and cling on to the older girl’s sleeve.

‘Go get it yourself!! I’m off to the car!’ The older girl storms away and leaves her cousin behind.

 

Tiffany smirks by the side and thinking ‘Hmm…look like there is someone that shared the same fate with me…’

She slowly approaches the tanned girl who is crouching on the floor sulking when the older girl walk away.

 

‘Hey…’ she sits next to her.

‘Who are you?’

‘My name is Tiffany…’

‘Oh…Tippani…’

‘Huh…Korean…’ Tiffany scoffs in her thought ‘No…not Tippani but Tiffany~ T-I-F-F-A-N-Y’

‘Tippani…’ she repeats.

Tiffany shrugs and sighs ‘Whatever…what’s your name?’

‘Yul…’

‘Oh…Nice to meet you Yul…’

‘duh…’ Yul shrugs away when Tiffany offers her a handshake.

‘Tch’ Tiffany scoffs and looks away.

‘What are you doing here?’ Yul asks.

‘I want that Hello Kitty…’ Tiffany points at the gigantic Hello Kitty doll inside the shop.

Yul face brighten up at her words ‘Look like we are in the same position~!’

‘I really want that Hello Kitty doll because I’m leaving Korea in the next few hour…but my father doesn’t want to buy it for me…’

‘Oh? You are not Korean?’

‘No…’

‘Oh…no wonder you’re Korean sound so lousy…’

Tiffany frowns at the girl and she looks away and stares at her ‘Hello Kitty’.

Yul sees that her eyes are teary and she feels bad.

Yul gets up and order Tiffany to wait for her at the spot.

‘Where are you going?’

‘Somewhere~ Just wait for me!’

Tiffany nods and looks puzzle as the girl run out from the shopping complex.

 

Outside

 

‘Omma!!’ Yul runs to her mother.

‘Yul! Where the heck are you?! We need to go now!’

‘Omma! Can you give me money?’

‘Why?’

‘I want to buy something!’

‘What thing? Don’t tell me it’s your Mickey Mouse again! You have tons of those at home!’

‘I want to buy Hello Kitty!’

Mrs. Kwon and Tae’s face change in 180 degree when she mentioned that.

‘You don’t like Hello Kitty!’ Tae stated.

‘I want to buy it for my new friend! She’s leaving Korea soon and she wants that doll badly but her parents don’t want to buy it for her! Phwease Omma~~’ Yul pulls her poodle face.

‘Fine…’ Mrs. Kwon take out some big note for her ‘Here you go…but please come back quickly! We are late for our flight!’

‘Arasho!’

 

Inside

 

‘C’mon Tiff…’ Jessica drags her other half with her.

‘Jessie wait! I’m still waiting for someone!’

‘Tiff we are late and Dad are going to kill us!’

‘Can we just stay in Korea?’ Tiffany yanks her hand from Jessica’s grip.

‘You know Dad wouldn’t like that idea!’

‘…but mom…died here…’ Tiffany starts to sob.

‘That’s why dad wants to leave this place and restart our life…’

‘I want to stay with mom!’

‘Tiff! Stop being a pussycat!! We have to move on! Mom’s dead and we only got each other and dad to live with! You have to appreciate what you have!’

‘…’ Tiffany silent up and she look at the ground.

‘Tiff…let’s go…’ Jessica holds her twin’s hand and pulls her with her.

 

Just when they wanted to leave the shopping complex a girl’s voice calls for Tiffany.

 

‘Tippani!’

 

‘Yul!’ Tiffany runs to her.

 

‘I got you a Hello Kitty! Though it’s small…not the one you wanted…but…I hope it will let you remember Korea when you are in USA….’

Tiffany starts to cry and she nods at Yul’s word ‘Thank you…’

‘Don’t cry…you’re ugly when you cry…’

 

‘Tiff!’ Jessica calls for her twin and Tiffany turns to signal her twin to give her some time.

‘I’m sorry…I don’t have anything to give you but…’ Tiffany plants a quick kiss on her cheek and then she runs back to her sister.

 

Yul was left blushing and dumbfounded while holding on her cheek ‘Tippani…’ she smiles to herself and then she skips out form the shopping complex.

 

End of flashback.

 

‘I keep on wondering if you are the Yul I met 14 years ago…are you?’ Tiffany gazes at the tanned girl sleeping face.

 

Oriental hotel

 

Taeyeon gets up from the bed and put on her cloth.

She looks down at the sleeping figure next to her and she plays with her hair before left a kiss on the girl’s cheek.

‘Thanks Jessica…’ she smiles and she writes down a note on a piece of paper.

She quietly leaves the hotel room trying not to make so much noise so that she will not awake the sleeping beauty on the bed.

 

Taeyeon enters her car and she sighs before start the car engine. She feels guilty and not right for falling and had with the girl she just met. She feels like she’s just using the girl though deep down her heart she really wants to get to know the girl more and better.

‘If we’re fated to be together we will meet again Jessica…’ she smiles and drives away.

 

CaliforniaUniversityDorm 6.30 PM

 

Yuri wakes up but she found Tiffany sleeps on the couch and her body was curling into a small ball. She feels guilty for making the girl sleeps on the couch.

She went to her and lift her up in bridal style and lay her on the bed ‘Sleep tight my princess…’ she kisses her on the forehead and then she heads to the kitchen to cook something for them.

 

Suddenly there was someone honking from the outside and Yuri peek through the kitchen window to check on who is that person is.

 

Taeyeon looks up and wave at her cousin.

 

‘Taetae!’ Yuri jumps up in happiness and she runs down and meet up her cousin.

 

‘Yul~!’ Taeyeon calls her.

‘Taetae!’ Yuri hugs her cousin and they do their special greeting gestures.

‘God! It’s good to see you!’ she ruffles her cousin’s hair ‘What are you doing here?’

‘Oh well…I have business in Texas so I decided to stop here before going~! I miss you so much! But wait…I thought you said your dorm was at the west wing? Since when did you move in to the north wing? Luckily I saw you’re figure by the window so I stop here!’

‘I live in with my girlfriend…’ Yuri stated firmly.

‘Oh?! Who is that unlucky girl?’ Taeyeon teases her.

‘Tiffany Jung Mi Young…’

Taeyeon almost had a heart attack when she heard the name ‘JUNG’

‘What?! Are you crazy Kwon Yuri?!’

‘No…I’m not…I love her…I want to be with her…and I’m not going to let anyone stop us from being together…’

‘Yul…’ Taeyeon holds her cousin on the shoulder.

‘You know the consequences of your action don’t you?’

‘I’m ready to face any of it Tae…I don’t care if omma hates her or what!’

Taeyeon was speechless she doesn’t know what to say.

‘Tae…you hate the Jung too?’

‘I don’t Yul…I never hate them…even if the rumor saying they killed my parents is true I will never hate them…’

‘Then will you help us?’

‘In what?’

‘I want Tiffany to be my wife…’

‘WHAT?!!’ Taeyeon swears the whole school can hear she yelled.

Taeyeon lean on her car for support ‘You just cost me my 10 years life…’ Taeyeon pants while holding to her chest.

‘Please Tae…that’s the only I can make sure omma can’t do anything toward her…’

‘Tell me frankly…why do you want to marry with her?’

‘…she was …’

‘What’s that got to do with you?’

‘I’m the one who caused her to get by a gang of people…I need to take up the responsibility…’

‘So you telling me…you want to marry her because you feeling guilty for what happen to her?’

‘Yes…’

 

‘Is that true…is that true KWON YURI?!’ Tiffany questions her with teary eyes.

Yuri turns and saw Tiffany standing by the stairs.

‘Tiffany…’ she softly said.

‘Is what she said was true? You want to be with me because you’re feeling guilty and not because you love me like the way I do?’

‘No…Tiffany listen…’

‘Kwon Yuri you are a jerk!’ Tiffany runs away in tears.

‘Tiffany!!’ Yuri calls for the girl.

‘Look at what you’ve done Kim Taeyeon!’ Yuri punches Taeyeon on the face and she chases after the crying girl.

Taeyeon falls on the ground and her lips were bleeding from the punch. She shakes her head and looks at the direction the two run ‘Geez…she really loves that girl…next time remind me not to do so…’ she talks to herself.

 

Oriental Hotel

 

Jessica wakes up feeling a little tired and she looks around the hotel room and she finds that Taeyeon had left.

She smiles when she recalls the moment that they shared and she will not regret to give herself to the stranger though they might not meet up again because she feels so in love with the stranger.

Then a note caught her eyes and she read it.

 

To Jessica-

 

            Hey thanks…it was a good memory for me…can’t believe that you can be so aggressive on bed…I would like to meet you again someday…if we are fated to meet up again…I would like if I could spent more time with you…I want to get to know you better…Thanks for the *** ^^ you can call me at 177-77788-9922 if you want to meet up or have a little chit chat and go for a drink when you are in Korea.

 

Taeyeon

 

 

Jessica smiles at the note.

 

Somewhere I don’t know XP

 

‘Tiffany! Stop running!’ Yuri yells at the girl.

 

‘Tiffany!! Tiffany!! Tippani!!!’ Yuri screams and Tiffany stops when she hear the name ‘Tippani’ being call.

 

‘Yul?’ she turns around to face the tanned girl 'She's the Yul that i met 14 years ago is she?' Tiffany thought.

‘Stop running…let me explain myself first…’ Yuri holds the girl hand and looks into her eyes.

‘Tiffany…I would be lying if I said that I want to be with you just because I love you…yes I love you…and the other reason is that I’m a jerk and I couldn’t protect you that time…I want to redeem back my fault…I really want to be with you…will you be with me? I want you to be my wife so that I can protect you…’

Tiffany cries and Yuri wraps her arm around Tiffany’s shoulder and pulls her into her embrace.

 

Then they broke apart when they heard a car honking at them.

‘Yo~ Cousin mind to introduce me to your girlfriend?’ Taeyeon poke her head out from her car window and put up her thumbs while had that dorky childish grin plastered on her face.

 

Yuri laughs at the dorky girl approaches ‘Come Tiffany…I’ll introduce you to my cousin…don’t worry…she’s on our side…’ Yuri pulls Tiffany to the black Ferrari.

 

‘Hello I’m Kim Taeyeon~’ Taeyeon held out her hand and offer a handshake.

‘Tiffany Jung…’ Tiffany flashes her eyes smile.

‘Let’s go~’

‘Where?’ Yuri and Tiffany look puzzle at her words.

‘Buy your wedding stuff!’ Taeyeon blurted out.

 Si

Sorry if i took time to update! Facing final exam so quiet busy this few days! But The exam is over! Yay! Yulti are going to get married!! Hehehehe give comments you guys~ Wait for the next update! Taengsic will have a quarrel in the next chapter and will the Yulti wedding get distracted by someone?-Alice