Spill it out!

Hate vs Love

 

 

‘I don’t know Taeng…I just…’

‘Jessica…please? It’s time you get over Taeyeon and move on with your life!! Marrying me is one of the way!!’ Taeng shouts at Jessica’s face while both hand gripping Jessica’s shoulder tightly.

Jessica was teriffic by his act. She was puzzled why did Taeng act such a way? She thought that he was so gentle just like how her Taeyeon used to be.

‘You’re hurting me!!’ Jessica tried to pushed his hands away.

Realized that he’s hurting Jessica, Taeng let go and he apologizes. He doesn’t know why is he acted such way. Probably his hate toward her father turn him to someone that he didn’t even know.

Jessica rubs her shoulder to ease the pain ‘I think it’s better if we stay apart…’

‘No…don’t leave me…’ Taeng begs while kneeling in front of her.

‘Taeng…you’re not the person I thought you are…you act so violent! A moment ago you’re so gentle toward me but now…why are you acting so badass?’

‘I’m…’ he paused for a moment and then his head dropped back facing the floor ‘I can’t tell her who I really am…’ he thought ‘but if I don’t…she’ll find out sooner or later…’ he thought again.

‘Taeng?’

Taeng took a deep breath and look back to Jessica again ‘I don’t want to lose you for the second time…’

‘Second time? Taeng are you out of your mind? We’re just met and we’re just had for the first time just now…how can you said you’ve lost me?’

‘That is because…Taeyeon didn’t really died in that car crash…’

‘What are you talking about?’

Taeng gets up on his feet and he holds Jessica’s hand ‘I think you better get change before I tell you anything…’

‘No…I demand to know everything right now! Are you hiding something from me? You know Taeyeon?’ Jessica asked with demanding voice.

‘Yes…I know Taeyeon…I know her more than your or anyone else…’ Taeng confessed.

At the moment there, Jessica thought that Taeng could be Taeyeon’s ex-boyfriend.

‘Are you telling me that…you are her ex-boyfried?’ Jessica gasps.

Taeng sighs and pull Jessica out from the bath tub and lead her to their room ‘Get change and I’ll wait for you by the fireplace…’ he pats her softly on the shoulder before head out from the room to the living room.

 

‘This is it…I am going to spilt out everything…’ Taeng thought.

 

 

Tiffany’s house (The little cottage)

 

 

Yul park his car right outside of Tiffany’s house and he steps out of his car to open the door for Tiffany and then carry the sleeping Juhyun in his arms.

Once they are inside, Tiffany leads him to Juhyun room and they tuck her in her bed.

 

Yul bids Tiffany goodbye after they walk out Juhyun’s room however Tiffany stops him ‘Well…you helped me a lot today so I think I would like to return the favour by cook for you something? Both of us haven’t eaten yet so…do you mind to have dinner at my house?’ she asked and it sound kinda like she’s hitting on him.

Yul smiles awkwardly and shrugs ‘Well…why not?’

 

Tiffany lets Yul walk around the house as he wishes while she gets the dinner ready.

 

Yul explore every inch of the house and then he stops by a room with the nametag ‘Yuri’ hangs on the door.

‘Yuri? My room?’ he asked himself and without hesitation, he revolves the doorknob and enters the dark room. He turns on the light and he was surprise by everything that is in the room. There is big poster size picture of him when he was Yuri wearing wedding dress hugging Tiffany.

‘That’s me…’ he gasps. He sits on the bed and shook his head disbelieve ‘Taeng tells the truth all this while…I am her wife…I love Tiffany Jung…and we were married…so it’s true…but why I can’t remember a thing about her?!!’ he was upset that he doesn’t remember anything about her.

 

He lays his back on the bed and stare at the ceiling ‘How I wish I could remember everything…’ he murmurs.

 

Tiffany finished cooking and she calls out for Yul to join her. Seeing that Yul did not reply, she went out to find him ‘Yul…where are you?’

She notices that the door to Yuri’s bedroom was open and the light was on too, she enters the room thinking that Yul might be in there and she found out that Yul had fallen asleep on Yuri’s bed.

Her frown softens and she approached him slowly, afraid that she might abruptly woke him up.

She finds something intriguing about his sleeping style. He looks so much like Yuri when he sleeps, when Yuri sleep she usually will hug her big mickey mouse plushie, so does Yul. The way Yul holdings the plush toy in his embrace is similar to the way Yuri would.

However, she shrugs of the thought and shake him on the shoulder to wake him up.

‘Hey… dinner is ready…’

Yul immediately sits up and rubs his face ‘How long have I been sleeping?’ he asked.

‘I don’t know…probably around 15 minutes?’

‘I’m sorry…I feel tired…so I fell asleep here after checking all the things here…so I guess…she’s the one huh?’ Yul asked.

‘Yep…she’s the person that I fell in love with, it’s kinda funny how hate could turn into something romantic you know?’ Tiffany spaced out when she said it ‘Just…cut it out…let’s eat our diner before it turns cold…’

‘Okay…’ Yul nods and he follows her out.

He glances back for the last time before he turns off the light and close the door.

 

 

Yuri sits oppositely to Tiffany at the dining table and to his surprise, all the menu are his favourite food.

‘I hope you don’t mind with Japanese food…I’ve stayed there long enough to try out their recipe.’

‘Oh…no…I mean…these are my favourite food…’

‘Really?’ Tiffany was shocked too.

‘Yeah…’ Yul nods.

‘Wow…Yuri likes my Japanese cooking too…could it be…you’re actually Yuri?’ she asked bluntly.

Yul gagged on his food when Tiffany asked him that question.

‘I think you’re imagining thing too much…me? Yuri? Yuri was a girl…and I’m a man….’ He answered her.

‘Yeah you’re right…You will not replace her place…so eat up so you can leave already~’ Tiffany urges him.

 

 

Taengsic’s chalet

 

‘What is your relation to Taeyeon’s death Taeng?’ Jessica asked with suspicious tone and she even thought that Taeng might be the one who collide with Taeyeon and now he’s trying to get to her in order to fix his sin.

‘It wasn’t an accident…it was planned…’ Taeng speaks up.

‘You killed her?!!’ Jessica grabs Taeng by the collar and shouts at his face.

‘Let me finish first would you?’ Taeng pushes away Jessica’s hand and slowly he opens his mouth and continues his story again.

‘Taeyeon didn’t die in the accident…it was a decoy…’

‘Taeyeon still alive?!’ Jessica asked again and she feels disgusted by herself because she have slept with someone else behind Taeyeon’s back.

‘Yes…she is still alive…’

‘Where is she now?!!’

‘…Sica…’

‘Answer my question you idiot! Taeyeon is still alive that’s why you want me to marry you so that you can watch her suffer is it? I don’t know what is you relation with her but I love her and not you! So you do what you want, I am not going to betray her love!’

‘Sica…I…I am Taeyeon…’ he confessed.

‘What….? Noo…you’re now…you’re Daniel Kim Taeng…’

‘I faked my death so that I can get my gender changed…I’m doing this because I want to take my revenge on your dad…’

‘No! I don’t believe you!!’

‘I am Kim Taeyeon…the Taengoo that you used to love…Jessica…why would I lie to you?’

‘…if you are Taeyeon… why are you doing this? Why do you have to hurt me over and over again?! WHY?!’

‘Jessica…I didn’t tell you the truth because I know that you will disagree and beside that I didn’t plan to tell you who I really am, that’s why I changed my identity and keep my status from you…I’m sorry if I’ve hurt you…’

‘Kim Taeyeon…you’re jerk!!’ Jessica cries and slaps him across the face.

‘Jessica……’

‘I…I don’t want to see your face again!!’

‘Jessica wait!!!’ Taeng grabs her by the arm and tighten his grip ‘I won’t let go again…now that your dad doesn’t know I am Taeyeon shouldn’t you be happy? We can finally vengeance for your mom’s death and also my parents’ death?’

‘You did this all because you want to revenge? Did you ever think of my feeling Taeyeon? Did you?!’

‘I know my decision was selfish and inconsiderable…but…I did this for us! Our future! I ever had this!!’ Taeng explains while pointing at his manhood ‘Sica…I missed you all this

while I never forgot your smile, your face, your laughter, your pouting face…I missed every little thing of you…’

‘……’

‘Sica…’

‘……’

‘You hate me?’

‘Yes I do…’ Jessica stated.

‘I hate you because you never asked me anything before you act! You never tell me if you got any problem! All you ever think about is about your own priority! I want you to stop acting like this Taeyeon…we need trust to be together…and this time…promise me that you won’t leave me ever again…and if you do…I won’t forgive you ever again…’ she cried.

Taeng smiles weakly and pull her into a hug ‘I promise…I’m sorry and I love you…’

‘I hate it when you’re taller than me…’ Jessica muffles while having cover by his shoulder.

‘Hahaha…at least I am taller now huh?’