Face to Face

Hate vs Love

After she left the Yulti couple by the coffee shop she drove herself to the Jung Mansion.

Taeyeon parks her car under a large 100 years old tree that facing the big mansion and she planning to sneak into the mansion without getting caught.

She takes out her gun which she keeps in her car just incase the Jung body guard attack her she can use the gun. Then she puts on her masks to hide her identity.

She steps out from her car and reloads her gun before she sneaks into the big mansion.

Jessica just finish taking her bath and she steps out from the bathroom with only towel wraps around her body but then when she bent down to get her robe on the bed she feels someone is behind her and she turns around to face the person.

Taeyeon standing there with her gun and she pulls up her mask when Jessica wants to scream for help.

‘It’s me…’

‘What are you doing here?!!!’ Jessica back away and she fall on the bed.

‘I thought you say you want us to be real?’ Taeyeon smirks as she approaching the terrified girl.

‘You cheat me! You know I was a Jung back then don’t you?! And you make me fall in your trap! Then you…you…took away my ity!’

Taeyeon scoffs and she aims the gun at Jessica’s head and Jessica almost scream but Taeyeon act quick by cover up the girl’s mouth.

‘You think I would touch you if I know you are a Jung? Never…Your father killed my parents…I don’t mind that matters because it’s my past and I’ve put my past behind me… but when your father made me cousin look like trash and he even punch her like she was some kind of dog that he can beat…that matter I can’t put it aside…’ she slowly removes her hand from Jessica’s mouth and back away.

‘Why you came and threaten me if he’s the one that you want to deal with?!’ Jessica glares at the Kim’s heir and then Taeyeon aims the gun at Jessica’s head again and Jessica yelps in surprise when she feels the gun on her forehead.

‘I don’t tolerate with the person who hurt my families’ feeling…Tiffany is a part of my family now that she married to Yul…and you and your filthy father had hurt her feelings! So I think it’s better if I deal with you before I deal with your father…’

‘What exactly do you want form me Kim Taeyeon? Don’t you hurt my feeling enough?’

‘Jessica…to be frank…that one day I spent with you really is wonderful…but…you hurt me…I can’t forgive you for that…’

Jessica scoffs and folds her arms ‘You are the one that hurt me!! I waited so long for you at the hotel only to find out you are a Kim!’

‘Let test you then…’ Taeyeon hands the gun to Jessica ‘If you really hate me and if the feeling that you had for me really is vanish…shoot me right here…’ she points at her chest.

Jessica’s hands tremble when she hold the gun and she aims the gun exactly on Taeyeon’s chest but then when she looks up at her eyes she saw something that is familiar.

‘If you shoot me right on my heart…I don’t have any regret if I die…because the last person I see before I died is the person that I love…go on shoot…’

‘You…really love me?’

‘This heartbeat proves it all…’

Jessica looks away because she doesn’t want to let her feeling take her over and she pushes Taeyeon away when the older girls lean forward trying to plant a kiss on her lips.

‘Go away…I spare you’re life tonight because Tiffany and Yuri still need you…’ she lied.

Taeyeon smiles and she back away, she took out a piece of paper from her jacket and put it beside Jessica then she kisses her finger before touch Jessica’s lips with her fingers and then she exit the princess’s room with a heavy heart.

 

Royal hotel

Yuri couldn’t sleep so she tossing around and then she hear a weeping sound beside her and she turns to see her wife ‘Fany…are you crying?’ she asks.

Tiffany quickly wipes her tears and toss aside to face her wife ‘No…I’m not…why aren’t you asleep yet?’ she fakes a smiling face and caress Yuri’s face.

‘Fany…don’t lie to me…you’re crying right?’

Tiffany couldn’t take it anymore and tears begins to flow down her cheek and she nods her head slowly while trying to holds her tears form flowing out.

Yuri’s heart sank at the sight and she pulls her into a tight hug and comforts the crying girl.

‘…everything will be alright tomorrow…I promise…we will start our own family…without any of the barrier between the Kwon and Jung or Kim status…’

‘Yuri…don’t ever leave me or throw me aside like Daddy did today okay?’

‘Fany…’ Yuri tilts the girl’s head up and she looks into her eyes ‘I will always be there for you…’ and she seals her promise with a deep kiss on Tiffany’s lips.

 

The next day 9.30 A.M…

Yulti was having a break fast in the hotel’s restaurant when Taeyeon approaches them.

‘Yo buddy! You’re ready?’ Taeyeon asks as she steals one of Yuri’s sausages and shove it in .

‘Ready for what?’ Yuri looks up at her cousin.

‘To see your new house and your new job~’ Taeyeon pulls a chair next to Tiffany and Tiffany’s snow peas caught her eyes ‘Umm…Tiffany can I have that? ><’

‘Sure…Tiffany smiles and gives Taeyeon her fork.

‘New house? New Job?’

‘Yeah~~ What you don’t want to build a new family with Tiffany huh?’ she states with full.

‘I want! But Tae…what will grandpa thinks if he knows you help us and what will omma and appa think?’

‘Seriously you think I will let them know? I didn’t even use my money!’ Taeyeon said in rather jovial tone.

‘Then who’s money you use?’ Yuri squint her eyes at her cousin and so is Tiffany.

‘Your money…’

‘…but I thought…omma had closed all my account?’

‘She did~~ but…you older cousin here is a genius remember?’ Taeyeon grins before she continue ‘Before your omma know about you and Tiffany I took out a small sum of your money from your account and invest it in a new company that I open…so the 10% from the company share is yours~ so your new job is as one of the company manager and share holder!’

‘You did all that for us?’

‘Deh~’ Taeyeon smiles at Tiffany and Tiffany pulls the dorky girl into a hug and Yuri get jealous at the intimate sight ‘Oops Fany ah…I think your ‘husband’ is jealous~~’ Taeyeon teases the jealous Yuri and Yuri snarls at her.

‘Aigoo…Yuri~ You know I only love you right?’

Yuri pouts and look away ‘Aigoo…Yuri ah…you know Tiffany is not my cup of tea!’ Taeyeon pulls Yuri by the sleeve and Yuri still sulking and didn’t want to face the two of them.

‘Fine…I’m gonna ignore you too…’ Tiffany huffs and Yuri quickly turn to look at her and she grins widely at her wife.

‘So…the mighty Kwon Yuri is afraid of her wife huh?’ Taeyeon teases and receive a smack from the tanned girl.

‘Ouch!’

‘But…Taeyeonie…what about the house? Where did you get the money from?’

‘Oh it’s just a small house~ doesn’t cost a lot but…I loan it from the bank…so…you two will need to pay for every months rent…but again…I didn’t use my money~’

‘Whose money did you use this time?’

‘Tiffany’s money…’

‘Huh?’

‘Your dad doesn’t know about you and Yuri until yesterday right? So it will takes time to close your account…so what I did was…I sneak into your sister room and threatened her to take out some of your saving money and use it to buy a house for you two…hmm…she call me a few hours ago and told me that she got you two a house…’

Yuri’s and Tiffany’s eyes widen up at her words ‘Jessica agree to your plan?!! I thought she hates me and she now hates her sister just because she’s married to me?!’

‘Calm down Yuri…I had my way to make her do it okay? Beside, Jessica loves Tiffany a lot because Tiffany is her other half! So I know she will do what I asked her to do…’

‘Come let’s go! We’re going to be late we don’t get our from this place this instant…Mr. Choi your business partner is waiting…’

 

The three sit quietly and the atmosphere around them were awkward at the drive to Mr. Choi’s place.

They arrive and Taeyeon pulls the brake ‘Well here we are…’ she smiles and steps out from the car.

‘Isn’t that Sunny? Sunny Lee your secretary?’ Yuri points at the short girl that was waiting for them.

‘Well yeah…she’s Mr. Choi’s wife…’

‘Huh?! I thought you and her…were together…you two are so close around each other!’

‘Oh silent Yuri…yes we are close but as sister! She’s married! I don’t deal with married woman…’ Taeyeon grins and she greets the shorter girl.

‘Sunny!’ she hugs her ‘How are you? Where’s your husband?’

‘He’s waiting inside the restaurant…well…he’s hungry and he said he might as well get something to eat first while waiting for you guys…’

‘Well what are we waiting for…oh ya…Sunny…that’s Yuri…you still remember her right?’

‘Ah…yes…How are you Miss Kwon…Nice to meet you again after a long time…’ she shakes Yuri’s hand and then she turn to Tiffany ‘Who is she then?’

‘Oh…This is Tiffany Kwon…my wife…’ Yuri introduces her wife to the short girl.

‘Nice…to meet you Mrs. Kwon…’

‘Nice to meet you too Sunny…’

‘Okay…everyone know each other now right? Let’s go in…I bet Mr. Choi is waiting impatiently for us inside…’

‘Okay…’

‘Excuse me Sir…here’s your triple cheeses burger…do you need anything else sir?’

‘Oh yes! I would like the steak with your special barbeque sauce and then…umm…some onion ring…and French fries thank you…’

‘Right away sir…’ the waiter jolts down Mr. Choi order and he return back to the kitchen.

‘Darling!’ Sunny hugs him from behind and give him a peck at the cheek.

‘Sunny~~’ he greets back and smile.

‘Yo~ Mr. Choi~’ Taeyeon greets and she sits oppositely to him and so are the Yulti.

‘Oh hi Miss Kim!! I brought the document as you asked…’ he hands her the yellow file.

Taeyeon reads through the details and she nods ‘This should be okay…Thank you for all the help Mr. Choi…’

‘Ah…it’s nothing…so when do you want to sign the document?’

‘Today…right here…’ Taeyeon takes out her pen and sign on the document then she hands it to Yuri.

‘Huh?’ Yuri looks at her blankly.

‘What is this?’

‘Well…it’s your company of course…so I agree to hand over the share that is under my name to you…and you have to sign it to agree to the term and condition…but if you want to re-read…you are most please…’

‘Your share?’

‘It’s yours…I had to use my name to buy the share…so now…we are going to exchange…understand Yul?’

Yuri grins and she gives her cousin a tight hug before she signs the document without any doubt.

‘Good…now it’s all sign…Mr. Choi…meet your new business partner…’ states Taeyeon.

‘Nice to meet you Miss Kwon…we will be a great business partner…’ Mr. Choi offers a handshake and Yuri shakes it.

 

Jung’s company

Jessica is checking on some of the company financial reports but her mind keep playing on the encounter with Taeyeon and the letter she wrote to her.

To: Jessica

I know…Jung and a Kim is never gonna be…but I wrote this letter because I want you to help your sister out…I mean you so still love your sister right? If you still love her buy a house for her to stay…don’t let your father know…she and Yuri deserve to be together after what they gone through…now both of Kwon and Jung cast them away…where can they live? Yuri’s account froze by my aunt…then I know your father is going to freeze your sister’s account as well…You really need to help them…if you still love your sister…or you rather seeing your sister live in a tent under the bridge? Which one do you choose? Think about my words Jessica Jung…after this thing…there will be no more Kim Taeyeon for you…and we will be back to where we are…you hate me and I ignore you… after you bought the house give me a call…

Taeyeon...

Jessica rests her head on her palm and sighs all over again and then she turns to her left side and pick up the picture of her and her sister.

‘Tiff… Why did you have to married with our enemy?’

 

‘If you shoot me right on my heart…I don’t have any regret if I die…because the last person I see before I died is the person that I love…go on shoot…’

‘You…really love me?’

‘This heartbeat proves it all…’

 

‘Kim Taeyeon…why is it so easy for you to make my heart yearn for you when I didn’t want to?’ Jessica cries.

 

Knock Knock

 

Jessica wipes away her tears quickly when she heard there’s a knock on her door.

‘Come in…’

‘Miss Jessica…there’s a call for you…it’s from a private number…’ her secretary stated.

‘Alright…just put it in my line…’ she said and then her secretary went out and put the phone call in her line.

‘Hello…’ Jessica picks up the call.

 

‘Hey…thanks for the house you bought for me sis…’

 

‘Tiff?!’

 

‘Yeah…I’m sorry if I’ve hurt you and daddy…but I really love Yuri…she means the world to me…there is no way I want to live my life without her beside me…I hope you understand…’

 

‘Tiff…I understand how you feel but the thing that I don’t understand is…why do you have to choose our enemy?’

 

‘Are you still angry at me Jess?’

 

‘Hell yeah I am…but you are my sister…’

 

‘Looks like Taeyeon really mean something to you huh?’

 

‘Tiff…I don’t want to hear that jerk’s name anymore!’

 

‘…but sis…without her…I would be living under the bridge right now…’

 

‘Tiff…I don’t want to talk about her…’

 

‘Sis…Jess…listen to me…don’t you think it’s time to put away the grudge between the family?’

 

‘I can’t Tiff…right now…I’m the only one that Daddy is counting on…’

 

‘Why is it so important to keep hating on each other when you are so sure that you love her?!’

 

‘I’ve put those feelings away…’

 

‘Jess your mouth can lie…but you’re heart is another story…’

 

‘Tiff if you want to talk about Kim Taeyeon you better hang up now…or else I’ll hang up on you…’

 

‘Fine…I just want to tell you thank you for helping me…I love you Jess…bye…’

 

‘Wait Tiff!’ but she was too late because Tiffany already hangs up on the other side.

‘I hope that Kwon could make you happy Tiff…’ she murmurs and then put pack the phone on it’s place and huffed loudly before turn around and watch the blue sky through the window of her office.

 

Kim’s company

Taeyeon had her back to her desk and she’s watching the blue sky as well and Jessica’s image keep on playing in her mind.

Then there is a knock on her door.

‘Come in…’ she said and turn back to face the door.

‘How are you doing my granddaughter?’ her grandpa greets her and she fakes a grin.

‘I’m fine! Why are you here grandpa?’ Taeyeon walks to her grandpa and lead him to the couch.

‘Well…I got a huge project at the states…and I think that this is a great opportunity for you to gain some experience so I wonder if you want to go there?’

‘Wow…sure! I would like to…’

‘Great…so…your flight is next week…and Taeyeon…’

‘Yes grandpa?’

‘I’ve found you a life partner…’

Taeyeon’s world stops at the time when she heard what her grandpa said ‘Life partner?’

‘Yes…well you ever told me before that you not interested in boys so I got you a perfect girl!’

‘Umm…grandpa…I’m not ready to start a ‘family life’…’ she said but in her heart she say the otherwise ‘…because I love someone else…’

‘Don’t say so…get to know her first before you said something else…okay?’

‘I…’ her heart and mind are debating on her grandpa suggestion ‘I…will try…’

‘Give her a few months try okay?’ Mr. Kim pats he granddaughter on the shoulder before he left her alone in her office.

‘Maybe this is the way I can forget Jessica….’ She murmurs and then she sighs and lay her back on the couch.

 

‘But you love Jessica…’

‘Yeah…’

‘You like her since in your high school…’

‘Ya~~ don’t act like you don’t know…’

 

‘Stop it!’ Taeyeon holds her head ‘Jessica Jung is out from my life!! Out!’

 

Jung Company

‘Jessica!’

‘Oh daddy!’ she greets her father at the company lobby.

‘Sica…I want you to meet your fiancé…Ok Taecyeon…’

‘What….??’ Jessica looks at the tall buff man blankly.

‘You and he will get marry after 5 months…and we will combine our company with the Ok family…’

‘Hi…I’m Taecyeon…I bet you’ve seen me before? You step on my feet last time remember? At the airport?’

‘…but daddy…I’m too young to marry!’

‘Sica…this is for the company sakes…well he was supposed to marry your sister…but she betrayed us…so you are my only hope….’

Jessica scoffs disbelieve and she bums to Taecyeon purposely and walk away.

‘Sica!’ Mr. Jung call for her but she just ignore him and continue to exit the company.

‘I’m sorry for my daughter behavior Taecyeon…why don’t you come to uncle’s office and have a little chit chat?’

 

Yulti’s house

‘Fany~~’ Yuri hugs her wife from behind and she kiss her on the neck.

‘Yul…’ she sighs.

‘Is something bothering you?’

‘Yes…’ Tiffany says with a pout.

‘What is it? Maybe I can help you to figure it out…’

‘…Yuri…’ Tiffany turns and she lays her head on the tanned girl’s shoulder.

‘I don’t want our family to continue to hate on each other…I thought with our marriage they will try to forget and forgive….but things are getting worse…’

‘I know…but we need to try to settle down with our life first…then we will figure out what to do with our families alright?’

‘Yuri…’

‘Emm?’

‘You really know how to ease the pain that I felt don’t you? I can’t believe you really can accept me as your wife for after all what happen…’

‘Will you stop to talk about this? I love you and you love me is all we need…and now…we will restart our life again…’

‘Yul…’

‘Deh?’

‘It would be great if we never actually hated each other before and learn to love each other from the start right?’

‘You want that?’

‘It would be nice if you approach me nicely…not with the prank you pulled on me on our first day in campus…’ Tiffany giggles.

‘I will make that happen!’ Yuri breaks away from the hug and she faces Tiffany.

‘Hi…My name is Kwon Yuri…what is your name?’ Yuri asks.

Tiffany laughs at the lines ‘My name is Tiffany Jung…’

‘Wow…Tiffany…what a beautiful name…and you are such a beautiful lady too…’

Tiffany smacks the girl on the shoulder ‘You are so cheesy!’

‘You love it~’

‘No~~ I love the new Yuri~’

‘Then…what about some ‘get to know each other on the bed’ scene?’

‘You mean ?’

‘Yep~~ I haven’t touched you yet…’ Yuri pouts.

‘…’ Tiffany silences herself and back away from Yuri when Yuri mention about having with her. That is because she’s still traumatized from the incident that hit her on that day.

When Yuri realized the girl’s sudden change she realized her mistake ‘Fany…I’m…I’m so sorry…I didn’t mean to hurt you…if you are not ready…I’ll be waiting till the day you are ready…’

‘It’s okay Yuri…it’s not your fault anyway…’ she tries her best to smile.

Yuri feels guilty at her words and she hugs Tiffany to apologize ‘Fany…I’m sorry…’

Tiffany pats the girl on the shoulder to say that she’s fine.

‘Let’s sleep shall we?’ she suggests and Yuri looks down on her ‘I’m sleepy…’ she fakes a yawn and she pulls Yuri to their bed. 

'I'm sorry Yuri...please be patient with me...' Tiffany said in her heart and they went to sleep.

 

How is it?? ^^ Oh ya...can you guys suggest to who should i paired up with Taeyeon? Anyone will do, not necessary a SNSD member~~ Heheheh i apperciate your help~!! Annyong~