Chapter 1: My project partner

Hate vs Love

Yuri’s POV

My name is Kwon Yuri…I’m 21 and I’m the hottest student in the University of California this year is my 2ndyears~ Just say my name and everyone will know it’s me~ and I’m the one and only heir of the Kwon Hotels.

I’m a playa and I proud to be one~ Hehe but then there is someone…even if you threaten me to kill me I will not fall for her or make she falls for me!!

Who is it? Heh…She’s Tiffany Jung.

Why I said like that?

Tch…She’s from the Jung! The Jung is my family sworn enemy~ mom said that they try to take away our company well not my in the right way…because I’m a Kwon, the one that having grudge against the Jung are the Kim which is where my mom origin from before she married to my dad.

So I’m a half of the Kim right?

As the rule of the family is ‘Not to believe in a Jung or even fall in love with them break the rule you are no more of the family member of the Kim or the Kwon’

When I arrived at this university I never knew that I will be taking the same course as the Jung!! Ugh!! She with her that that that eyes smile and her loud voice!

I promise my grandpa, my mother’s father that I will help my best cousin Kim Taeyeon in running the Kim Company.

As her one and only family member~ her parents died when she was seven and she was under grandpa’s custody and she immediately throne as the Kim heir~ Can you believe it? She was only 7 and then she becomes one of the richest kids in the world?

Since she’s a genius where she completed her degrees in business at the age of 17, she becomes one of the youngest CEO in this world and next to her will be me!

Once I’ve finish my degrees in business I will help her in running her gigantic business~ and then I can hooked up with the hot girls all over the world…but now…I feel like I want to kill someone…

 

‘Kwon Yuri!! Your partner will be Tiffany Jung!’

 

Seriously…doesn’t this stupid lecturer know that I hate that girl?

 

‘But Mr. Bernard….she hates me!’ Tiffany Jung raises her hand to protest the teacher’s order.

 

Good Job now Jung…

 

‘Whatever you want to say Miss Jung now go to your own partner or I will expel you from my class!’

 

I can see she pouts and frowns when the lecturer actually wins the conversation and I really wish I can punch that useless old man on his face! How am I going to work with my own enemy?

 

Tiffany’s POV

Now I’m seriously dead!! I’m paired up with my worst nightmares! Kwon Yuri….the Kim’s other half…she hates me…

I really feel like wanna cry out my heart now! Dad told me that the Kim and the Kwon was the reason why my mom died 14 years ago.

I don’t hate them…I really don’t like to hate people though I know my sister did warned me not to get close to any of the Kwon or the Kim when she knew that one of the family member will be joining me in my university years and what shocked me is that I got stuck up with the tanned Kwon in everything I do!

In the dance club…

In the swimming club…

In the drama club…

And now even in my business class I’m stuck with her again!

I don’t know what I am going to do now! Make peace with her? If I do…my family is going to skinned me alive!

I hate this rivalry between the two families and I’m stuck in it!!

 

‘Don’t think I will treat you good just because you are my partner…’ she warns me right before I seated myself next to her.

‘Hey…who do you think you are?’ I asked her.

‘I’m a Kwon you are a Jung…get it?’

‘Can we just let the stupid rivalry get loose just for our project? After our project done I don’t care on whatever you want to do to me or say to me! Just please put your hatred toward me for these 2 weeks…’

‘No…’

What the…I swear…if I am brave enough I would have choke her to death! With her ‘I-don’t-care-what-you-want’ kind of look she told me no?!

I took a deep breath before I ask her again ‘Then…what you want me to do for you to work with me in this project?’

I can see she smirks at my proposal and dear God I regret I said those.

‘I want you to do everything that I said and then you will be my slave through those 2 weeks I need to spend with you!’

There she goes…and I’m a idiot to even propose that kind of thing…

Without having a second though I agree by nodding my head and we shake hands as we make a deal.

‘Well…the first thing I want you to do now is move my thing to your dorm…’

‘What?!!’

 

Yuri’s POV

‘What?!!’

I tried to hold my laughter when I saw her expression ‘As for your information…I don’t want to keep finding you and it’s easier for me to command you if I’m with you~ Aah~~ live finally gets better with a slave!’

I can see she’s having a deep thought and then she looks at me with a frown and she nods.

Ha! Finally I can treat a Jung as my slave!!

But…I found something else as well when I look at her…something that I never felt before…a tingly feeling…and it feels funny. Maybe I’m thinking too much!

 

Tiffany POV

 

Dear God…don’t let her do anything that might defect our project and I hope Jessie doesn’t know about this…

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think?? Comment and please subscrib!!-HeeC

Chapter will be update by Alice~~ Hope you like it!