When Love struck

Hate vs Love

 

10.15 a.m at some Theme Park

‘Where are we going Juhyun ah?’ Tiffany asked her daughter as she pulls her through the crowd.

‘Just follow me omma ah!! You promise to bring me to the theme park once I am released from the hospital?’ Juhyun rants while pulling her mother.

‘I know but…you’re just discharge from the hospital…shouldn’t you be in bed right now?’ Tiffany retaliates.

‘Omma!!!’

‘Arasho…ok ok we go to the theme park….’ Tiffany sighs when she realizes that she couldn’t win over her daughter stubborn attitude.

Once they reach the theme park, Juhyun let go of Tiffany’s hand and run toward a tall tanned man.

‘Ahjussi!!!’ she screamed.

‘Hye Juhyun…how are you today?’ Yul picks up Juhyun in the air. (okay…starting from now I’ll address Danny as Yul and Daniel as Taeng okay? It’s awkward for me to even call them using other names…)

‘What the hell are you doing here?!!’ Tiffany yells at Yul.

‘Well…I’m not here for you for sure! Juhyun asked me out and I am here for her…’ Yul huffed.

‘Juhyun? Juhyun you asked this jerk come out?! How dare you?!! We are going home this instant!!’

‘Omma!!! I don’t want to go home I want to stay here with ahjussi!! You can go home alone if you want…’ Juhyun said with a pout and she tighten her grip on Yul’s collar.

Yul raised an eyebrow point to Tiffany the exit.

Tiffany’s stress shoulder slump and she sighed ‘Noo…I’m not going away! I’m not leaving my daughter with a stranger like you!!’

‘So…you decide to follow us?’ Yul asked again.

‘Yes!’ Tiffany walks into the theme park angrily.

Juhyun and Yul exchanged glance and both laugh at Tiffany cute grumpy way.

‘Well?! Omma doesn’t have a whole day to accompany you and that monkey!! You better come and play now so we can end this fast!!’ Tiffany yells from afar.

‘Is your mother having PMS right now?’ Yul whispered at Juhyun.

‘Maybe she just feels embarrassing around you?’

‘Wae?’

‘Well…ahjussi is handsome!! Charismatic and rich!!’

‘Hahahahaha!! So actually you’re the one who likes me and not your omma huh?’

‘But ahjussi ah…I rather to have you as my step father than someone else! Because ahjussi remind me of my father…’ Juhyun s her arms around Yul’s neck and she lies her head on Yul’s shoulder ‘I miss appa…’ she sobs.

Yul gently pats Juhyun on the back and he carries her into the theme park to look for Tiffany.

 

‘Yuri ah…’

‘Hmmm?’

‘You look dashing when you disguise as guy…I like it…’

Yuri chuckles and she wrapped Tiffany’s arms around her waist.

‘Fany…’

‘Em?’

‘I love you…’

‘Yah…what’s up with the …?’

‘Nothing…can you help me tie my tie??’

‘Arasho~~’ and so Tiffany helps Yuri to tie up her neck tie.

‘Fany ah…I don’t know when will I see your face again…it hurts to know that in a few more hour I will have to leave you…I’m sorry that I only could give you a short happiness…I promise once I get back I will treat you and Juhyun better…’ Yuri thought as she mesmerizing the eyes smile girl’s beauties.

 

'What the....'

'Ahjussi you're okay?'

Yul shakes his head to get better vision and he smiled at Juhyun 'Deh...I'm fine....come one let's go...let's not let your omma long waited for you....she's a fierce lioness...it scares me...'

'Ahjussi you are so funny!!'

 

 

 

A moment later...

 

 

'Aaaaah!!!!!!!!!!' Tiffany unleashed her ultra loud voice when she saw the zombies getting close to her.

'Stupid you!!! WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THE HAUNTED HOUSE?!!!' she yells at Yul.

'Well...why blame me?! Your daughter is the one that wanted so much to visit this house!!!' Yul yells back.

When a banshee suddenly appear, Tiffany flung her arms toward Yul and wraps it tightly on his neck while she had her head buried in the crook of Yul's neck.

Tiffany keeps on chanting some unknown language while hugging Yuk tightly.

Yul who was surprise didn't dare to move a muscle, there's this weird feeling he felt when they body contact.

It's the feeling that he missed so much but he didn't have any memories of it.

When he feels that Tiffany's body start to shiver and he feels wet on his shoulder, he looks down on her and she was crying on his shoulder.

It wasn't the tears of frighten, he could see through her, it was tears of sadness.

Without any words spoken, Yul carried Tiffany bridal style and walks toward the exit.

Tiffany was surprise by Yul's action but she didn't utter out any words.

Once the reach the exit, Yul saw Juhyun waiting for them at the exit.

'Oh!! Ahjussi!! What happened to omma?!' she asked in worried tone.

Yul put down Tiffany and he wipes away her tears with his thumb 'There...don't cry anymore...no more ghost going to scare you...' he said gently.

Tiffany's heart skip a beat when her eyes met with his.

Juhyun on the other side, was content with what she saw, her eyes light up with hope when she saw the interaction.

'Well...I didn't expect you will be such scare baby....even Juhyun didn't cry throughout the journey in the Haunted House...heh...what a !' Yul said in sarcastic tone.

Tiffany who was touched by his gentleness a moment ago, changed her perception again toward her 'Yah!! I was getting the good impression toward you but now I don't know how I should rate you!' she grunts at him and she drag Juhyun with her when she walks away.

Yul stands there stoned when Tiffany walk away from him, though, he smirks when he remember the blush on Tiffany's face before she walks away.

'Maybe Taeng is right...maybe I really did love this woman before this...heh...I want to get to know her better...' Yul thought while watching Tiffany's back that's getting farther and farther away.

Suddenly Tiffany stops walking and she turns back 'Yah! Are you coming or not?! I don't have the whole day!!' she shouts out loud at Yul.

'I thought you said you hate me?' Yul shouts back.

'Everyone is watching us! You better stop shouting back or people might think we are crazy!'

'Well...you shouts at me first!!' Yul shouts back and he found a new interest now, and that is make fun of Tiffany. He likes the way she will frown at him and puffed her cheeks to show her sulking face.

'Ahjussi!!' Juhyun yanks her hand from her mother's grip and run to Yul. She took Yul's hand and drag him closer to her mother. Juhyun holds Tiffany's hand with her free hand and she stands in between the two adult.

'Stop fighting please~' Juhyun begs with her puppy eyes and Yul fell for her cuteness immediately.

'Well...I'll stop for Juhyun...I don't know if you would stop...'

'I'll stop for my daughter too....but it doesn't mean I like to stick around with you!' Tiffany stucks out her tongue at him.

Yul looks down on Juhyun and they both try to contain their laughter at Tiffany's reaction.

'Actually...' Juhyun speaks up.

'I like to be like this with omma and ahjussi~ we look like a happy family!!!' she grins at both of the adult.

Yul smile sheepishly at the little girl and Tiffany doesn't whether to blush or to frown but she is sure that she didn't want to hook up with that tanned boy.

 

 

 

 

At Shandong Shan chalet

 

 

Jessica woke up to a  Taeng beside her, she sighs in happiness when she looks at his face beside her.

She plays with his golden brown hair, her finger slowly trail down his abs and then she stare back to his face. Taeng sleeps so peacefully with a light snore. Jessica slowly remove his arm from her waist so that she will not wake him up from her sleep.

She puts on her robe and head to the bathroom to take some hot shower.

Taeng was woke up by the sound of Jessica opening the shower, he sits up and his eyes roam in every corner of the room to search for his beloved.

He reaches for his boxer and out it on before he got off the bed. Once he get off, he directly head the bathroom, and Jessica didn't lock the door. So it's easy for him to access the room.

'Hey....' Taeng greets the  Jessica.

'Oh! Taeng! You startled me!' Jessica was surprise by his presence.

Taeng was quite relief that Jessica didn't suspect anything that he was gender bender when they have .

'Mind if I join you?' Taeng asks with a smirk.

'I'm almost done...' Jessica tried to reject Taeng request.

'Aww...too bad...I was thinking of second round...' Taeng said cheekily.

'Yah...what if I'm pregnant? I never done this with boy you know...' Jessica sighs and wash off the soap out of her body.

'It will be great if you are pregnant...then you'll have to marry me even if you don't want to...because I'm the child father and then I can secure you to myself.'

Jessica's eyes widened at his remark and she saw that his eyes are full of anger.

'Why are you doing this to me?' Jessica asked with tremble voice.

'I don't want anyone else got you...I want you for my own...Jessica...' Taeng reach out for her hands and he holds them firmly 'I know we know each other not for long but I am sure that you are the one for me....will you marry me?'

'Huh??'

 

 

 

 

Theme Park

 

 

'Here's your Ice Blended Coffee...' Yul hands Tiffany her drink.

'Thanks...'

'You're welcome...' Yul smiles and seated himself next to Tiffany.

'She must be tire huh...' Yul asks and sip on his coffee.

'Of course she would...she plays all the things she could find in this theme park...and I'm surprise at how happy she is...' Tiffany said with gentler tone. Juhyun fall asleep on her lap while waiting for Yul to get them some drinks.

'Well...think...she must have been missing her daddy so much huh?' Yul asked and he notice that Tiffany was saddened by his question.

'But hey...you don't have to tell me if you don't feel like want to...but...you can count on me if you need anyone to talk to...'

'Thanks....' Tiffany said again with a smile.

'Actually...I don't have a husband.....' Tiffany confess after a moment of silence.

'What?'

'I was ...and there I got Juhyun....' Tiffany said with cracked voice, it was hard for her to confess is but somehow she feels as if she could trust Yul.

Yul's head start to ache suddenly.

 

 

‘Tiffany!’ she runs to her and she kneels down as she holds her in her embrace ‘Tiffany!!’

There were bruises all over her body and blood. 

Yuri mentally smack and hit herself for what happened to her. If she let her follow her a moment a go she would probably will be safe.

 

 

'I...I'm sorry....' Yul apologizes, it is like all of his memories as Yuri is coming back.

'You don't have to say sorry to me...it wasn't your fault...it's no one's fault...and...because of that incident...I met my true love...but...she left me a year ago...after she promised that she will aways be by my side...she still left me...' Tiffany can feels that her voice is trembling and tears building up in her eyes.

'You still love her?' Yul asked.

'I love her more than anyone else...and she sacrifice for me a lot...she even disguise herself as guy so that Juhyun can feel the joy of having a father like other kids do. She loves Juhyun very much even though Juhyun isn't her biological daughter and is not connected to her...she's willing to sacrifice for her. I will never find anyone that can replace her place in my heart...'

Yul's heartache seeing Tiffany tears flowing down her cheeks.

'I'm sorry...I shouldn't be telling a stranger about my personal problem...' Tiffany fakes a laugh and use her palm to wipe her tears away 'And you know what's the funny thing is? When she disguise as guy...her name was Yul...same as yours...so it's a bit awkward to call you because you share the same name as she is...'

'Tiffany...' Yul stops her hand from wiping away her tears and he use his thumbs again to wipe her tears 'Your tears are too precious to be wasted for someone that is gone...If you need company...just give me a call...I know we start off badly but we can fix this.'

'Yul?'

'Let me take care of you and Juhyun from now on...Juhyun missed her father and he or she is gone and you seems to be very lonely and you need someone by your side to share your feeling and to talk with...so I'll be there for you...' Yul smiles.

Tiffany would be lying if she said she didn't find his smile attractive.

'Thanks...' Tiffany showed him her famous eye smile.

'Stop saying thanks would you? It's getting later now...let's get you and the precious little princess there home!' Yul gets up from his seat and throw his cup away before he approached Juhyun and carry her in his arms.

'Yul...' Tiffany stops Yul.

'Yes?'

'With all that you said early...do you mean something else?'

'Something like?'

'Well...you're hitting on me?' Tiffany asked in sheepish tone.

'Noo~ I mean...I don't really have any friend here...so let's start of as friend? I'm okay if you want me to flirt with you~' Yul winks and turn away with Juhyun in his arms.

Tiffany's eyes twitched at his remark. She hates his attitude but she couldn't resist his charm either.

 

 

 

Taengsic Chalet

 

'Marry me?

'I...I...'

 

 

Missed me?! Or hate me? TT^TT I'm sorry I keep you guys long waited!! Here~~ an update!! Please Leave a comment~~