Chapter 6: Visitors

Hate vs Love

Tiffany wandering around the Cineplex trying to find the tanned girl that keeps playing in her mind until she spot her across the road.

 

‘Kwon Yuri!!’ she calls her and the tanned girl turns around to face her.

Tiffany runs to her when the road is clear and she links their hand which make Yuri surprise by her action.

‘What are you doing?’ she flinches away.

‘Let me be your ears for tonight and let me help you to ease the pain that you feel…’

‘What are you talking about?’ Yuri pulls away her hand and she walk ahead leaving Tiffany behind her.

 

‘That girl is stubborn!’ Tiffany thought and she catches her up again ‘Kwon Yuri!’ she calls again.

 

‘Let me go!’ Yuri yanks her hand from Tiffany’s hold.

‘I know you need someone to talk to!’ Tiffany raised her voice at the girl and everyone on the road has their eyes on them.

‘What do you know about me huh little Jung?’ Yuri was grinning in victory in her head but she keeps that stern and annoyed look on her face she needs to keep up with her acting if she wants Tiffany to fall for her act.

 

‘Nicole cheated on you right? And now you are sad because of her?’

‘She’s a …’ and in her mind ‘OMG Nicole I’m sorry I had to say so!’

‘Yuri…’

‘So what if she cheats on me? I can do the same to her!’

‘Kwon Yuri…’

‘No one can ever cheat on this playa!’

‘Yuri…’

‘I don’t want to hear you talk about that ever again!’

‘Yuri…’

Yuri was trying her best to squeeze out some fake tears and success in it, Tiffany who saw it feels sorry about mentioning Nicole’s name and she doesn’t know how to react.

‘Yuri…’ she calls for her name again and Yuri tries to look away to hide her smirk.

‘What?’

‘I’m sorry…’

‘I hate you…’

‘I know…’

And there was a silent between them until Tiffany open up .

‘I think…’

‘What?’

‘Nothing…’ Tiffany sighs and she pulls Yuri on her jacket ‘Let’s go home…I’m tired…’

‘I don’t want to go back yet…’ Yuri back to her childish and annoy self.

Tiffany sighs and she looks at her with a frown.

‘So what do you want Miss Kwon?’

‘Let’s go out for a date…’

‘What?!’

‘I need someone to ease this pain….and you just volunteer yourself…’

‘Kwon…you yourself said that you will never date a Jung!’

‘Yeah….but now I don’t care about that anymore….’

‘I don’t want to date you!’

‘Fine…then I’ll be at the bar if you change your mind…’ Yuri walks away and leaving Tiffany by the roadside shivering in cold as the rain start to fall.

 

Tiffany having a second thought and then she calls for the tanned girl ‘Fine…our date…tomorrow…’

 

Yuri smirks at her replies and she continues to walk into the bar leaving tiffany alone by the roadside.

 

What Yuri doesn’t know is there is a bunch of gangster watching Tiffany by the alley near by.

As Tiffany turn around to head back home those gangster stop her and .

‘What’s up young lady…feeling alone tonight?’

‘Did your girlfriend leave you alone?’

Tiffany was afraid at their taunt and she tries to ignore them and quicken her path but they follow her and circle her to make it hard for her to escape.

 

‘Wh…what do you want from me?’ Tiffany asked with a trembling voice.

‘We just wanna have fun with you…’

‘Let me go…or I will scream…’

‘You can scream all you want no one is going to hear you…’

As tiffany tries to make a run for it they caught him and carry her to the pitch black alley.

Tiffany screams on top of her lung trying to get help but no one actually hear her.

 

2 am

Yuri left the bar and she was heading home but then something caught her eyes by the alley and to her horror it was Tiffany lying on the cold concrete ground with barely any cloth wrap around her.

 

‘Tiffany!’ she runs to her and she kneels down as she holds her in her embrace ‘Tiffany!!’

There were bruises all over her body and blood.

Yuri mentally smack and hit herself for what happened to her. If she let her follow her a moment a go she would probably will be safe.

 

‘Hey Duke! Look another package for us!’ the gangster that Tiffany show himself.

‘You guys did this to her?’

‘Woah…is that you Yuri?’ one of the boys’ eyes bulged when he saw Yuri’s face.

‘Daniel…you are going to pay for what you have done!’

‘Don’t worry Daniel…this can do nothing toward you because we are here to protect you…’

‘Dude! Her grandfather is the richest man in the world next to Bill Gates!’ Daniel pulls back the leader of the group.

 

Before they can retreat Yuri already attack them with the plank that she found on the ground.

The boys fight back but they didn’t know that Yuri is a black belt in Taekwondo and Judo.

 

The fighting lasted for 10 minutes and Yuri defeated all the 7 boys without even get a bruise.

She opens up her jacket and picked up Tiffany’s scattered cloth and she wraps it around Tiffany’s body.

 

After that she takes out her phone and call 911.

 

‘Hello police…I want to make a report…my friend got and the culprits you can find them behind the Black Bar alley…I’ve tied them up come and pick them up…’

 

She hangs up and looks at the body that lying on the floor. She carried her and brings her to the nearest hospital.

 

A week passed

 

Yuri’s POV

 

It’s been a week now and Tiffany is still in coma… She becomes like that because of me…if I listened to her and follow she home that night she wouldn’t be like this… why did I left her alone that night?! Why?! I will not forgive myself if anything happened to her…

 

‘Miss Kwon?’

‘Doctor?’

‘Why are you still here?’

‘I’m waiting for her…she’s going to wake up right doctor?’

‘We don’t know about that Miss Kwon…she’s having inner trauma… it’s up to her whether she wants to awake or stay forever in her dreamland…’

‘Doc…is there a way that we can make her awake?’

‘…prays Miss…we only can pray…’ the doctor patted me on my shoulder and she left me with this guilty feeling in my heart.

 

Daniel and his friends where sentence for 20 years in jail I was unsatisfied with the court decision. They should be sentence to death!

 

I enter Tiffany’s room and I pull a chair and I sit next to her.

 

‘Yah…Jung…wake up…’

‘You promise me that you will help me to ease my pain…but you broke your promise! You even leave me alone to do our project! Hey I’m the one who suppose to sleep like this not you! You’re my slave! You’re the one who suppose to do all the jobs! Wake up now!’ I don’t know why but I can feel my tears are building up right now.

I hold on her hand and kiss it lightly ‘You…please wake up…I feel so alone…no one is there for me to tease and no one is there to fight back my words…my world is empty without you…’

 

She shows a respond at my words and I call the doctor to come quickly.

 

‘Miracle just happens…she’s slowly gained back her conscious…your love for her in undeniable…’

My love for her? Am I really in love with her?

 

I bow to thanks the doctor and I turn to look at Tiffany and I swear I saw she’s smiling and I return back to my seat and hold her hand in mine.

‘Tiffany Jung…you better wake up…because I think…I like you…I want you to know my feeling for you or else I will keep bugging you…’

 

Los AngelesAirport

 

Jessica Jung finally arrives back to her hometown.

She inhales the air that she hadn’t smells for 10 years now and big grin is plastered on her face.

‘I’m home!’ she shouts.

 

Outside

 

She was waiting for a cab on the Taxi waiting area but then a snatch thief snatch her Prada handbag and she screams for help.

 

Coincidently Kim Taeyeon who just come out from the airport notice the scene and she flung her suitcase at the thief and caused the thief to stumble on the ground.

She approaches the thief coolly and she bent down to pick up the handbag and her suitcase and the crowds cheer fro her braveness.

‘Miss is there anything wrong?’

‘No…nothing…I get what I want…’ she shows the security guards the handbag that she just retrieves from the thief.

The security guards drag the thief away with him and Taeyeon walks cool toward Jessica and handed the handbag to her.

‘Yours?’

‘Thank you…’ Jessica smiles and she couldn’t keep her eyes away from the shorter girl.

‘Umm…let me pay you for you help…’ Jessica takes out a few big notes from her purse but Taeyeon rejects.

‘I don’t need those…I help because I had too…it’s everyone’s duty to help someone in distress…’

‘Can I umm offer you a lunch then? I feel in debt if I didn’t repay your kindness…’

Taeyeon having a second thought ‘Hmm…should I? She’s hot I know~ but I need to get to Yuri…because I can’t stay long here…I still need to fly to Texas tonight…it just a lunch right?’

‘Alright…’ Taeyeon nods.

‘What’s your name?’

‘Taeyeon…yours?’

‘I’m Jessica…So you are Korean?’

‘Yeah…’

‘Me too…’

‘Oh? But you don’t look like one! Your English as well…it doesn’t sound like Korean’s English…’

‘I used to live here…that’s why I’m fluent.’

‘Ooh….Well nice to meet you Jessica…shall we go now?’

‘Yes…but there is no taxi…’

‘Don’t worry about Taxi…’ Taeyeon smiles and she pointed at a black sporty Ferrari that’s coming toward them.

‘Meet my black beauty…’ she smiles and open up the door for Jessica then she put her suitcase and Jessica’s suitcase in the bonnet.

 

‘Miss Kim…do you need anything else?’ her chauffeur asked when he helps her to close the car bonnet.

‘No thanks Albert…you will wait here for me at 9.30 pm sharp alright? I’m going to Texas and you take care of my baby for me okay?’

 

Taeyeon steps in the car and she looks at Jessica ‘Like my black baby?’ she asks.

‘Damn…this chick seems like richer than me! I thought she was just a ordinary Korean tourist!’ Jessica thought.

‘What are you doing here?’ Jessica asked.

‘Business…you?’

‘Business…’ she replies.

‘Oh…maybe we can discuss about out business during the lunch huh?’

They both smile and Taeyeon speeds away with her Ferrari. 

 

Fuh~~!! Graduation week was havoc! lots of thing need to get done!! How is this chap?? comment please...and Jessica and Taeyeon still don't know about each other identity yet because they only said their name without their surname...actually we got 2 situation that need your help...

1st- Jessica and Taeyeon knew about each other and banned Yuri and Tiffany to be together?

2nd- They don't knowabout each other and fall for one another and when they get home they know about each other and it was too late because they already so deep in love? then the story will turn to be romeo and Juliet for both Yulti and Taengsic...

which one should we choose?? Me and Alice having a huge debate on these two situation!! she wants 2nd scene while i want the 1st 1! so reades please make a decision for us!! Arigato for reading!!- HeeCtaengsicnYulti

(P.S Sorry if this chap is short!)