Time to get ready!

Hate vs Love

The next day at Yulti's house

 

 

After Yuri gone to work Tiffany immediately contact Taeyeon and asks her out.

 

‘Do you think you can leave your job for awhile? This is really important…’

 

‘Really that important? Yuri bully you is it?’

 

Tiffany chuckles at Taeyeon random reply ‘No Taeyeonie…this is not about Yuri it’s about our families matter…yesterday I found something…and I thought as the Kim heir you would want to know about this…’

 

‘Oh? Really?’

 

‘Yes…’

 

‘Alright then…I’ll pick you up by 11 a.m…’

 

‘Okay…See you later then…’

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s office

 

‘Who called?’

‘Yuri’s wife…hey…do you want to meet her? She’s a nice sweet girl!’

‘You’re not in love with your cousin’s wife don’t you?’

‘Nah~ she’s hot yes but oops she’s not my type!’ Taeyeon chuckles and continue to check on her paper work.

‘So…why did she call you?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘Aunt Hyo…why did you have to follow me to work? She said she wants to show me something…’

‘Lol Taeyeon ah! Do you want your old aunt to rot in your boring apartment?! At least when I’m with you I got something to do!’

‘And what is that? And you’re younger than me! Puh…saying yourself old…’

‘According to age yes…you’re older but I’m your grandpa’s daughter~ that just makes me a head respective! And I get to bug my favorite niece if I follow her to work~’ Hyoyeon pinches Taeyeon's cheek like Taeyeon is a 3 years old kid.

Taeyeon purses her lips and decide to ignore her annoying aunt then her expression change when she remembered about her promise to Sunmi that she’ll bring her out for lunch today.

‘Aish…I forgot…’

‘Forgot what?’

‘I promised Sunmi that I’ll bring her for lunch today and then I need to meet Tiffany at the same time!’

‘Ditch your fiancée then~’

‘I can’t do that! I’m not that heartless type of person!’

‘You said Tiffany got something want to show you…that girl just want to use your money…which one do you want?’

‘Talk nicely about Sunmi! You never meet her before so don’t bash her…’ Taeyeon tried to defend her fiancee.

‘Fine…I’ll shut up…’Hyoyeon zips her lips and plops herself on the nearby couch and read through the magazine on Taeyeon's coffee table.

'Taeyeon ah!'

'What now?'

'I'm bored...can we go meet Tiffany now? You can get your paper work done later...beside you are the CEO of this company!'

Taeyeon look at her watch 10.20 and she haven't get herself a breakfast yet so maybe she could meet Tiffany now and have a brunch with her.

'Alright then ahjumma...let's go!'

'Yah! Why call me ahjumma?!!'

'You are my ahjumma! You don't seem to mind I call you aunt...'

'Kim Taeyeon...when you call me aunt Hyo it sounds cuter than ahjumma!' Hyoyeon huffs and crossed her arms.

‘Whatever…’ so she picks up her phone and call Tiffany.

 

‘Hello?’

 

‘Yo…Tiffany I’m heading to your house now…’

 

‘Why so sudden?’

 

‘I’m not quite free later on…so let’s meet now…’

 

‘Okay…’

 

 

Yulti’s house

 

Taeyeon knocks on the door and Tiffany opens it.

‘Hi Taeyeonie!’ Tiffany gives Taeyeon a gently friendly hug once she opens the door for her.

‘Hi~~’ Taeyeon wears her best smile to greet the latter.

‘Umm…Taeyeon ah…who is she?’ Tiffany points at Hyoyeon.

‘Ah…right…Tiffany please meet my aunt…Kim Hyoyeon and Aunt Hyo…this is Yuri’s wife, Tiffany Jung…I mean Kwon…’ Taeyeon introduces them.

‘You got to be kidding me?! She’s your aunt?!! She’s too young to be your aunt!’

Hyoyeon’s face gleaming at Tiffany’s remark ‘She said I’m young~~’ she turns to gives Taeyeon a big grin.

‘Don’t push it aunt Hyo…’ Taeyeon warns her and pushes her aside ‘It’s a complicated story why I got myself a young aunt just leave it for later on… So Tiffany…what did you want to tell me?’

‘Oh…please come in…umm…Aunt Hyo…I hope you don’t mind that I’m a Jung…’ Tiffany bows.

‘Nah~ I don’t care if you’re Jung or whatever bull~ I’m cool as long as my niece is cool~’ Hyoyeon shrugs and steps into the small house.

‘Please have a seat while I go and make you guys some drinks…’ Tiffany excuses herself to the kitchen.

 

‘Taeyeon…you bought this house for them?’

‘Nah…Tiffany’s sister bought it for them… I had to sneak into the Jung resident to get her agree to buy this house for them…’

‘You what?’

‘You know…grandpa probably kill me if he knows I’m secretly helping these two…so I had to blackmail the older Jung to get her sister a house to stay…’ Taeyeon explains more.

‘You know if you were caught…the consequences are…’

‘I know…but it’s not easy to catch me…’

‘I seriously don’t understand why your grandpa wanted to sent you to the military school when you’re just 10!’ Hyoyeon rolls her eyes.

‘You went too with me remembered?’

‘I do…but you manage to finish your training with high marks in just 3 months while I had to stuck in there for a year! Ugh!’ Hyoyeon grunts.

 

‘Sorry let you guys wait…’ Tiffany came out with tea and cupcakes.

‘Thank you for your hospitality Tiffany~~’ Taeyeon smiled.

‘Please have a sip and eat those cupcakes…they are freshly baked!’

‘You cook?’

‘Well…not really a good one…but I need to try for Yuri!’ Tiffany says sweetly.

‘I like to have someone who can cook for me at home! I want each time I come home a wife waiting for me at the main door and says ‘Welcome home honey~’ then good food is prepared for me!’

‘Taeyeon…’ Hyoyeon knocks Taeyeon’s head with her knuckle ‘Stop day dreaming would you?’

‘You’re cute Taeyeon ah!’ Tiffany laughs at Taeyeon.

‘See! Tiffany thinks I’m cute!’

‘Wait a second! You two are acting like…couple!’ Hyoyeon stated and the atmosphere turn awkward between Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Taeyeon clears when Hyoyeon said so and start getting back to the serious her.

‘So…Tiffany…why you want me to come over?’

‘Yesterday…I found this…’ Tiffany hands them the diary ‘I think it belongs to Yuri’s mom…’

‘What makes you think so?’ Hyoyeon asks.

‘It states Kim Jihyeon…’

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon flip through the diary and indeed there is Kim Jihyeon’s name written in the book.

‘How come you got aunt Jihyeon’s diary?’ Taeyeon asks in suspicious tone.

‘Well…I was unpacking last night and I found this and because I’m a very curious girl I read it…’

‘You do?’ the double Yeon asks together.

Tiffany nods ‘A lot of the things we didn’t know is in there…I didn’t continue to read it finish because I think Taeyeon deserves to know first before me because it’s about the Kim Family…’

‘Did you tell Yuri about this?’

Tiffany shakes her head ‘No…I don’t think she wants to know about it at all…she doesn’t want to talk about the Kwon or the Kim or Jung matters…so I thought….maybe I should give it to Taeyeon…’

‘What did you know about the diary?’ Hyoyeon interrogates the girl.

‘It’s kind of ashamed to tell you guys…but it seems like…Yuri’s mom had a crush on my father but she had to marry someone else…and she got jealous over my father’s stepsister that have the same name as me…’

‘You’re name is?’

‘My name is Hwang Miyoung…’

‘What about your older sister?’

‘Her name is Jessica Jung Sooyeon…’ Taeyeon helps Tiffany to answer because Hyoyeon had been asking too much question already.

‘…’ Hyoyeon was silent for a moment.

‘Why are you quiet all of sudden?’ Taeyeon pokes her aunt cheek to get her attention.

‘Tiffany’s Korean name is Miyoung…then her twin sister is Sooyeon…Yeon…is this some kind of coincidence?’ Hyoyeon asks herself.

‘Umm…aunt Hyo…you’re creeping us out!’

‘Like this…I got a plan! Tiffany…don’t tell Yuri about this diary thing! Don’t tell her anything! Give me sometime to get something check and after that we will meet again to talk about this matter okay? At the mean time if you want to know what happen to your step aunt…you can always look for Taeyeon…she’ll tell you everything…’

‘Where are you going?’ Taeyeon asks as Hyoyeon gets up from her seat and went out.

‘Taeyeon can you take the cab? Cause I’m taking your car!’

‘Where are you going?!’

‘Secret!’ Hyoyeon takes the car key with her and dash out.

‘Hey! I need to pick up Sunmi later on!’

‘Use cab!!’ Hyoyeon shouts and drives away with Taeyeon’s car.

 

‘Who is Sunmi?’ Tiffany asks from behind.

‘My fiancée…’ Taeyeon shrugs.

‘You’re what?!! When did you get engaged?!’

‘Like…last week?’

‘What about my sister?!’

‘She hates me! And by the way she’s betrothed to some guy name Ok Taecyeon already…’ Taeyeon explains with jealousy tone.

‘Ok Taecyeon?!! I thought he said he likes me?!’

‘You got yourself a Kwon Yuri and why do you need Ok Taecyeon for?’ Taeyeon was confused by Tiffany’s words.

‘You don’t understand! You got to stop their marriage!’ Tiffany urges her.

‘No way!’ Taeyeon protested.

‘So are you going to tell me that you rather marry someone you don’t love and let your love one marry someone that she doesn’t love?!’

‘Jessica doesn’t love me…she hates me…’ Taeyeon plops herself helplessly on the couch.

‘Who told you she didn’t love you?’

‘Herself…’ Taeyeon replies steadfast.

‘If she didn’t love you do you think she will give herself to you?!’ Tiffany is now speaking with her voice in maximum volume.

‘Slow down! The neighbor might think we’re having a fight!’

‘We are! Kim Taeyeon! You are so pathetic!’

‘Say whatever you want Tiffany…loving you sister is a tough task for me to get it done…both family had enough hurt because of you and Yuri…I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings anymore…’ Taeyeon sighs and sips on her tea before get up.

When Taeyeon wants to step out from the house she turns back to wave goodbye at Tiffany but she saw that Tiffany is going to collapsed any soon. She runs back to catch Tiffany before she falls on the floor.

‘Tiffany?’ she gently shakes her.

‘Tiffany?!’ she start to panic when the girl didn’t respond to her.

‘Oh my god!! Tiffany I’m sorry if my word hurt you! I didn’t mean to hurt you!!’ she begs Tiffany to opens her eyes.

‘God damn it! It’s no time to panic right now! Call for help! Right! Yuri!!’ Taeyeon shifted Tiffany’s body to her left side and let the girl lays her head on her shoulder while she dialing for her cousin’s number.

Yuri offs her phone and she didn’t pick up and make Taeyeon curse even more.

‘Call the doctor!’ she exclaims and she quickly scroll down to find the family’s doctor’s number.

‘Aha!’ she clicks on the dial button and wait for an answer.

 

‘Hello Doctor Han speaking~’

 

‘Doctor! I need you to come here now! Immediately!’ Taeyeon screams in the phone.

 

‘What happen Miss Kim?!’

 

‘Just come to the address that I send to you now!! N.O.W!!! NOW!!!!!!’

 

 

Just a short update! I've been neglected this story for awhile =.=~ I'm sorry for keeping your guys waiting!! I hope you guys still like this one after so long time I didn't update =.= I'm really sorry really really sorry guys...comments will be apperciate ^^ I love it when you guys comment! It gives me idea to wirte more~ I mean motivation...hehehehe^^