Chapter 4: Falling?

Hate vs Love

Campus garden

 

Tiffany’s POV

What is she thinking? Me your slave? Oh no you just make me lose control of myself!

I feel like want to bam my head on the wall now…how can she treats me like that?

Then she showing off her girlfriend! Tch! Do you think I will get jealous?! You’re wrong Kwon! So wrong!!

 

‘I Hate you!!!’ I shout and everyone look at me but I glare at them to make they look away.

 

‘So finally you admit it huh?’

She hears my shout out?!

I turned and face her, she was standing with her arm cross and annoy look on her face.

‘I get that look…you’re probably asking yourself ‘why is this girl here?’ well…you are my project partner…so I can’t start without you…so better finish your shout out and come with me…’

 

I feel victory when she actually came and look for me!

Who would have thought a heartless person like her will come and look for me after what she said to me.

 

‘I hate you now…’

‘I hate you since I’m a in my dad’s ball…’ she scoffs and still hugging herself.

‘Fine…I don’t want to argue with you…let’s finis this project ASAP so that you won’t have to stuck with me anymore!’ I walk away and then I bumped to the hottest boy in campus!!

 

‘Wow…are you okay?’ he asks.

 

Yuri’s POV

I was about to safe her when she was about to fall when she bumped to our university princes…Ok Taecyeon…and suddenly anger filled up my heart.

He’s touching my slave!

Why am I getting angry that she got touched?

The way she looks at him with her crescent eyes…ugh!

 

*Good Yuri* You fall for her?!! It was suppose to be she falls for you!!!

 

Shut up! I’m not falling for anyone!!

 

‘Hey!!!! You faster!! It’s scorching hot out here!!’ I yell for her.

 

‘Thanks for saving me Taec…’ she bows to him and acted very shyly and when she turns toward me her shy expression turn to be ‘I’m-going-to-kill-you’ expression.

 

Taecyeon waves at me and I just wave back with a smile then she grabs me on the arm and drags me with her.

 

‘What was that?! You just disturb the best moment in my life!’

 

I scoff at her and just act cool…well to be honest apart of me didn’t like that scene…the scene where she and Taecyeon gets to close…

 

‘Can you actually treat me nicer?’

 

‘Can’t…’ I answered back.

 

‘You’re a jerk…’

 

‘Only toward you…’ I retaliate and she just grunts and walk away.

 

 

Cafeteria

 

Still Yuri’s POV

 

As I munch on my lunch, someone taps me on the shoulder.

 

‘Yuri~’

‘Oh!! Amber!! How are you?!’ I smiles at my ex-roommate since I live in with Tiffany now.

‘Fine~you? How’s your life with your enemy?’

‘She’s a !’

‘Cool there Yuri…I don’t think she’s a girl like that…’

‘You haven’t got a chance to get to know her Amber~~’ I slurp my milkshake once I’ve finish my words but then something hurtful caught my eyes.

 

‘So…you are stuck with her for your project?’

‘Ahahahahaha yes~’

‘Must be hard for you~’

‘I know I know~ but what can I do?’

 

Tiffany Jung is laughing all the way with Ok Taecyeon! Oh no she’s not! I’m gonna make she feels sorry for making me angry!

 

Oh wait…why am I angry? Tch! Pretend that I didn’t notice her!

 

‘Hi Yuri…Amber...’ Taceyeon spotted us and greet us.

 

Damn!! Why does he have to greet me when I don’t want to have any interaction with him?

 

‘Can we join you guys? Since the other tables are occupied…’

‘Sure~’ Amber offers and I really want to punch that tomboy!

Tiffany sits next to him and he’s next to me and then they acted like they are lovers.

Giggling and touchy…I’m not a lamp post for your dating spot idiot!

 

‘Oh Yuri? Where are you going?’ Taecyeon asks me when I was about to leave the spot.

 

‘I finish eating so I’m heading to the library…oh ya Tiffany…carry my bag to the library after you finish your lunch…’ I excused myself with a lie.

She huffs at my orders and I left the place leaving my best mate Amber confused with my attitude.

 

I walk out form the cafeteria and I had my earphone plug on my ears. I open my Ipod and it starts to play ‘2AM-Love you hate you’ song and I immediately changed it.

Then it changes to ‘Boyfriend-Don’t touch my girl’.

‘Ugh!! Even my Ipod plays with my feeling?!’ I unplug the earphone and shove everything into my jacket pocket and continue to walk to the library with this annoying feeling in my heart.

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I really don’t understand what is up with her! She’s like jealous? If not how are you going to explain her reaction when she saw me and Taecyeon were together? She looked annoyed and angry! Maybe she likes Taecyeon? There is no chance that she might like me!

 

I enter the library but there’s no one in there accepts for a few librarians arranging the books on its’ shelf. Then I spotted a tanned girl who had her head on the table sleeping.

So I approach her with her bag with me.

 

I found myself blush when I look at her peaceful face. She looks so…beautiful…Aah!! Seriously I really need to get my mind straight!!

‘I’m not swinging that way am I?’ I asked my self as I slowly settle down next to her trying not to making as much noise so that I won’t wake her up.

 

She looks so cute! I can’t tear my eyes off her and I mentally slap myself at my own thought!

 

‘Tiffany…~~’

 

I jump up when I heard she called for me! But when I turned to look at her she’s still sleeping.

‘Is she having a dream about me?’ I smirked at that thought then I think maybe it’s an opportunity for me to clear off the hatred in her heart and between our families!

Let’s start with friend status.

 

Then…

 

‘Oh yeah baby…that’s hot…’

 

What the…

 

‘You like it huh Tiffany? You like it like that?’ she sleep talking and she even start to rock her chair.

 

'You like when I you so hard right?' she moans.

 

‘She’s having wet dream about me?!! Hell no!’ I smack her head with my text book and caused her to jerk up in surprise.

 

‘What the hell was that?!’ she yells at me  while rubbing her head, the spot where I hit her and we both got warned by the librarian.

 

‘May be I wouldn’t do that if you were not having a wet dream about me!’ I hissed at her.

 

‘What are you talking about? I’m not having a weird wet dream about you!’

‘Don’t try to deny it Kwon! I heard you my name and you even rock the chair!’ my volume suddenly went up and the librarian warned me again so I bow to apologize.

 

She blushing like hell now and she pull me out from the library and I struggle to release her grip on my wrist because it was too tight and it hurts me.

 

‘Let me go!!’

 

She finally let go of my hand and now she’s facing me ‘I’m having wet dream is because of you keep on annoy me!’

 

‘What?! I don’t even like you and you are the one who's annoy me! You hate me! So how can you have wet dream of me?!’

 

‘Nothing…I just get for no reason…’ she huffed and crossed her arm.

 

‘Now I’m starting to really hate you…’ I scoff at her and she turns me around to meet with her gazes.

 

‘I will never like you even if you threaten me you will kill me…’ her eyes were filled with fire and I got scared by that stare but I tried to control my fear and I glare back.

 

‘Yo…you two okay there?’ Taecyeon interupts our glaring competition.

lucky me!! Taecyeon come at the right time! He just saved me from getting eaten up alive by Kwon Yuri’s stare!

She let go of my arm and I smile at Taecyeon showing that we are okay and nothing happen between us.

 

‘What are you doing here Taec?’ she glares at him. How could she look at him like that?

‘Oh…I was looking for Tiffany. Tiff…you forgot your phone at the cafeteria…’ he handed me my phone.

‘Thanks…’ I smiled at him showing him my best eyes smile and I can hear Kwon Yuri scoff beside me and she lowers her cap then she bumped my shoulder and enters back the library.

Hmm…the scene looks familiar with the scene where I bumped to her girlfriend this morning. Revenge back or…jealous?

 

I frowned as I watched the tanned girl walk back into the library and then I was bring back into the reality when I heard Taec’s manly voice called for me.

 

‘Hey…tonight are you free?’

‘Kinda…’

‘Wanna go out with me? There’s new movie ‘Real Steel’ wanna check it out with me?’

OMG!! The hottest guy in campus just asked me out!!

‘Yes!!’ I jump in happiness and I was unable to content it!

He laughs at my reaction and I quickly hide my blushing face.

‘Cool…so I pick you up at 7 tonight?’

‘Alright…’ I nod and smile.

He bids me good bye and walk away.

What a good lad he is! My anger because of that ert Kwon just vanished like that after I talked to him.

 

 

Yuri’s POV

Aah!! Stupid dream!! Because of you I get misunderstood by that Jung!! She must think that I’m a ert!!

 

*Bad Yuri* you are~~

 

*Good Yuri* just admit you like her~

 

Shut up! Aih…I don’t think I have the face to face her anymore…

 

Then there she is walking in with a big smile plastered on her face.

 

‘Tch…’ I scoff when she sits next to me and I purposely look away pretending I’m reading my book.

 

‘You’re reading it upside down…’ she pulls away my book and rotates it.

 

‘Tch…’ I scoff again and huffed loudly.

 

She ignores me and start to write down note in her note book with a happy face. Since I’m a curious fella I decide to ask her the reason behind her happiness.

 

‘Oh~~ Taecyeon just asked me out!’

 

Oh no he didn’t…she’s my slave!! No one can date her unless if I give permission!

 

‘You can't go on a date with him…’ I said in low tone.

 

‘Who are you to prevent me from whom shall I date?’

‘I’m your master!’

‘I’m not your slave!’

‘You are!’

‘No!’

‘Yes!’

‘No!’

‘Yes!’

‘No!!’ Our voices getting louder as our face get closer too.

‘Yes!’

‘No!!’

‘No…’ I tricked her.

‘Yes!’

 

‘Ha! You just said yes!’

‘Not fair! You tricked me!!’ she hits me on my arm and I grab on her wrist.

Our gazes locked with each other and I don’t know why my heart start thumping faster than usual and I get the funny feeling again.

 

‘Excuse me…you two are too loud…I’m afraid I had to throw you guys out from the library please exit at once…’ a librarian approach us and asked us to go out from the library.

 

We walk out from the library and no words are exchanged between us.

I keep my 5 meter distance from her and she didn’t even turn to look at me.

I bet she feels what I felt back then.

 

Tiffany’s POV

Gosh…what is that feeling back then? I feel butterflies and tingling as I feel electricity from her touch.

Oh no…am I really fallen for her?

 

We keep our distance as we walk she was behind me and I don’t know where we should go now so I turn and face her with angry look on my face.

 

‘So…Thanks to your loud voice now we are cast away from the library so where are we going now?’

 

She looks blank and that was the first time I saw her smile at me sincerely.

The hate look is gone…she seems like soften toward me and then she said ‘Up to you…’

 

Did I just hear she talk nicely to me?

 

Yuri’s POV

These feeling feels so good and I want to explore it…Omma…I’m sorry…I have to break my promise…I think fall for this Jung.

 

She purses her lips once she heard my replies and she continue to walk ahead me so I decide to stand at my spot and examine her from head to toe…she’s hot and cut and beautiful…who wouldn’t fall for her? But it seems like she likes guys…how am I going to make she falls for me? Oh! Her date with Taec tonight! I must stop her! 

 

So how?? Yuri get jealous and she's finally slowly accepting her feeling toward Tiffany~~ Oh Ya! Taeyeon is coming up in the next chapter! Alice couldn't update this chap...she only did the front part...since she's having fever...but anyway hope you like it~~ Thanks for suggestion~ ActraJape and rhanycacu~ Please support~ -HeeCtaengsic