Complicated Relation

Hate vs Love

 

Wonder Bakery

 

Taeyeon found Sunmi and she approaches her ‘Mimi…’

‘Go away!’ Sunmi shoves her away.

‘I came to apologizes…it’s not like what it seems…I was trying to save that girl from the road…’

‘Liar!! We saw you’re chatting with her in the restaurant before she walked out!’ Sohee barks.

‘Can you stay away from this matter? This is me and my fiancée problem not yours!’

‘Sunmi! Don’t listen to her.’

‘Guys…I think it’s better if you two go home first…’ she weakly said and get up from her seat.

‘Mimi…’ Taeyeon calls for Sunmi ‘Though I’m not in love with you but…I am willing to try…’

‘I don’t want you to force yourself Taeyeon…if it’s not me that you wanted…we should break off our engagement…’

‘What?! No!! We can’t!’ Taeyeon grabs on Sunmi’s hand ‘Please let me try to prove myself!’ she begs.

Sunmi wipes her tears and nods ‘Alright…I give you a month of time…’

 

 

Jessica’s office (Her POV)

 

‘Who’s that girl?’

‘She’s my fiancée…’

 

So she’s engaged now? It hurts a lot. Jessica Jung…you should really forget her and move on. You got Taecyeon already. Tonight will be the last night you meet her and after that, there is no more a person name Kim Taeyeon in your life. I had enough of all these deception and forbidden love story. I am tired of all this.

I take out my phone and scroll down the contact number and stop at her name ‘Kim Taeyeon…we were never meant to be huh?’

 

 

The Yultimate Company

 

Yuri can focus on her work as her mind keep worrying about Tiffany and she can stop blaming herself for what happened to Tiffany.

She looks at the photograph that she took with Tiffany after they comeback to Korea and she framed in and put it on her desk and she will look at it every time she missed her during work time.

‘Fany ah…what am I going to do? I don’t want you to abort…that baby in your womb deserve to live…but…can I accept your child after he or she is born?’ she frustrated.

‘Hey Yuri! It’s 5 already don’t you want to go home?’ her colleague asked.

‘Umm…nah…I still got a lot to do…’ she lied. The real reason is she doesn’t want to go home yet because she doesn’t know how to explain to Tiffany and she can’t face her.

‘Okay~~ we go home now bye!’ they bid her good bye and she just waves weakly.

 

Angel Yul: You do love Tiffany right?

Evil Yul: Man!! You don’t! You’re with Tiffany because you want to her up and after that throw her aside right?!

 

‘No…it’s not true…I love Tiffany more than words can describe….’

 

Angel Yul: Then that baby is Tiffany’s baby…and if you really love her…there shouldn’t be any problem about the baby…you will love the baby too right?

 

‘I…I just don’t know…’ Yuri shakes her head and then lays her head on her desk while softly crying to herself.

 

 

Tiffany’s cases

 

Tiffany keeps on gazing on the clock and wished that Yuri will come home earlier because she feels lonely and empty without her wife. She seated herself on the coach and turn on the TV but there was no interesting show so she decides to continue reading the diary.

 

 

1/8/1996

Dear diary,

Today Yunho invited my ‘sister in law’ to his daughters’ birthday party. I don’t know why but I sensed something bad is going to happen. Well do I care? What hurts the most is that after long years he returned with two beautiful baby girls and he looks so happy with Juhyun. Then when he is in front of Miyoung he got his tongue all tied up! He is still in love with her even though he knew that she is married and even has child with my brother?! When he came back I was ready to divorce my husband so I could be with him but when I saw the treatment he gave to Miyoung I feel like an idiot! What does he see in her?! And why is my oppa so stupid to even realize that Yunho oppa still has feeling to his wife?! And he only invited Miyoung to attend his daughters’ birthday! I hate him!

 

‘1/8…my birthday with Jessie…’

 

2/8/1996

Dear diary,

Last night…Juhyun ran away from home and she got hit by a car together with her younger daughter but the girl survive…Juhyun died on the spot. Oppa got home angry that night and he even cast Miyoung out that night. I don’t know what happened so I went to ask the Jung’s maid. She told me that Yunho oppa Miyoung and Oppa saw it. He beats Yunho oppa in front of Juhyun and told her everything that her husband did behind her back and Juhyun got angry and heartbroken by Yunho oppa’s action and she run out with her younger daughter Tiffany Jung…

 

Tiffany stops for awhile ‘That’s…me…’ she took a deep breath before continue reading.

 

Yunho oppa didn’t care about his wife running away and decide to drunk up himself and he even beat up his older daughter Jessica Jung to release his anger. The poor child had to be hospitalized after her head was beaten by the glass bottle that he threw at her. I can’t believe he is this kind of man…he…torture his own children? And that night too, Juhyun involved in a car accident…she died on the spot and Tiffany survived but she needs to be hospitalized too. She was put together with her sister Jessica Jung so they could give each other moral support…

 

Tiffany stops for awhile as the memory of 14 years ago replay in her mind.

 

‘Omma!!! Omma!!!’  7 years old Tiffany cried while shaking her mother.

‘Tiffany…ah…promise to omma…you will…always…be…a …good…girl…and…take…care…of…your….sister….and appa…okay?’ Juhyun tried to catch her last breath to talk to her daughter. ‘Take this…and…treasure…it…and…remember…omma…will…always…love…you…omma…’ before she manages to finish her words Juhyun left the world and Tiffany wails for her mother and beg her to wake up.

‘Hey hey!’ a firefighter pull her away from her mother’s death body and put her in the ambulance. She had a nasty cut on her forehead and knee. Her lips were swollen and bruises all over her arms and body. Her little body was shaking as she cried for her lost. She clutches tightly the necklace that her mom handed to her.

 

Tiffany closes tightly her eyes to shake away the horrible event that took away her mother’s life 14 years ago and she forces herself to continue read the diary content. Her tears stream down her cheeks as she can’t get the image of her mother’s dead body form her mind.

‘Omma…’ she cried.

 

…I need to do something to stop this maniac in the families!

 

Tiffany decides to stop reading and she cries softly to herself ‘I can’t believe Appa is the one who caused all this…he is a monster…’

           

 

Hyoyeon cases

 

Hyoyeon opens the file that she found in her brother’s room.

 

                                      “Kim Jaejoong’s will”

 

She flips open and read through the details.

‘Oh my ing God….this is more complicated than I expected…how am I going to get this thing settle?’ she rested her bum on Taeyeon’s dining table and bit her lower lip.

 

 

My daughter Kim Taeyeon should married to the Jung heiress Tiffany Jung Miyoung once Tiffany reached 22. As the Kim, Taeyeon is the only one who can stop this family from falling apart.

 

‘This thing is really troublesome…’ she sighs ‘How is this will going to be fulfill if Tiffany is already married to Yuri? Aigoo…Oppa ah!!!! You really should be helping me not putting me in a lot of trouble like this!! Aish!!!’ she curses and storm out from Taeyeon’s apartment with the will and head to Tiffany and Yuri’s house.

 

 

 

Since I got nothing to do in the hospital...so i decide to update...It's been awhile huh?? Hope you guys like it...I tried to lighten up my mood lately~~ Don't worry author is fine~~ Well...i think...this story is very complicated huh?? XP