Finally

Hate vs Love

 

Yuri decides to just head home and not going to the reception party after the incident. She wants to clear her mind.

So she calls Taeyeon to inform her about her absences.

 

'He..hello?'

 

'Yo Tae...it's me Yuri...are you okay? You sound...weird?'

 

'Oh! Yuri! I'm okay...it just that...umm...nothing...so err...why did you call me?'

 

'Umm...I'm not feeling well...so err...can you ask someone else to be your date to the reception party?'

 

'Why?'

 

'I'm having headache right now...I don't think I can attend...'

 

'You're okay Yuri? Do you need to see the doctor?'

 

'Don't worry Tae...it just a headache I'll be okay...'

 

'Alright...take care...don't stress yourself too much...'

 

'I know that...I'm sorry I can't be your partner tonight...beside, you have Jessica now right?'

 

'What?! How did you know I was with her?!'

 

'Kim Taeyeon....heheheh...I heard the and all...what are you et doing to Jessica?'

 

'no...nothing!! I'll hang up now! Bye!'Taeyeon hangs up the phone and Yuri smirks as she was thinking of what the two might doing now.

 

'Taeyeon ah...I never know you are such a person...'

 

 

Once she reached home, she went to her room and mesmerizes the wedding photo of her and Tiffany 'Fany ah...I missed you...where are you right now?'

'Things aren't the same anymore without you by my side...I want to meet you again...please...dear God...let me see her again...'

 

 

The Nyuma couple Reception Party

 

'Eat and drink all you want!! The treat is on my lovely 'husband'~~ Yoobin unnie~~' Sunmi was drunk.

'Sunmi ah~~ Get down from that table! You are scaring the guests!' Yoobin tries to stop her wife.

'Yoobin unnie~~~' Sunmi jumps down and runs to Yoobin 'I love you~~' she said before passed out in Yoobin's arms.

'Guys~~ enjoy yourself while I get her to the room...don't worry about her~~' Yoobin assures the guests and haul Sunmi into the resting room.

 

'Are you sure about inviting me to this party? You do know people will start talking about us...' Jessica was reluctant to follow Taeyeon to the party.

'Babe...I don't care if my grandpa drop me out of his will or get criticizes by the public...all I wanted right now is to be with you. For 4 years I yearn for you and finally now you are mine and I'm not going to let go of you ever even if your dad comes to me and shoot me dead...'

'Shush!! No! Please don't mention dead...' Jessica hushes the shorter girl and she smiles at her 'I will do the same thing to you too Taeyeon...in these 4 years I finally realized how stupid I am when I rejected you...I regret it and I am very thankful that you accepted me back to your life and you've waited for me...I love you...'

'I love you too...' Taeyeon smiles and pecks her lover on the lips.

'Hmmm' someone interrupted the couple intimacy moment 'I'm sorry Taeyeon...but you got a lot of explanation need to do...' Kim Hyoyeon interrupts them with a big frown on her face.

'Aunt Hyo? What are you doing here?! I thought you were at America to do your some business?'

‘I got invited to Sunmi’s party too! And what are you doing with Jessica Jung?!’ Hyoyeon pulls Taeyeon’s ears and drag her to the other side.

‘Aunt Hyo…I’ve decided…I want to follow my heart and not what the family want me to. I can’t live without Jessica and I love her. I would be lying if I said I hate her…even I pretend to hate her…it can’t never erase the love that I have for her…’ Taeyeon says straightforward.

‘……’

‘Hyo~’ Eunhyuk calls for his wife.

‘What is it?!’ she turns and glare at him for interrupting her.

‘We should get home now…it’s late…’ Yunho replies with a slight terrified tone.

‘Kim Taeyeon…we will continue our conversation tomorrow…I’m going home now…’ Hyoeyeon excuses herself and went home.

 

‘So…’

‘So what?’ Taeyeon look up to Jessica.

‘You still think us being together can be accepted? I don’t want anything bad to happen to you…’

 

Yuri’s house

 

Yuri keeps on tossing around and she can’t sleep because she keeps on thinking about Tiffany. She was 100% that the woman she saw earlier was Tiffany.

‘Fany…have you return back to Korea?’ she asks herself.

‘I will find you…I will…and I will make you mine again…I can’t live without you…’

 

 

The next day

 

As usual Yuri went to office and she always stop by the café near to her office to get her favorite cup of latte. This time when she went in, she saw a little girl sitting all by herself with a drawing book in her hand. Yuri doesn’t know why but her heart was moved to approach the little girl and she did. She when to the table and greet the little girl.

‘Hello…can unnie sit here?’ she pulls a chair and the little girl nods at her.

‘What is your name?’ Yuri gently asks.

‘Kwon Seohyun~~’ she answers cutely.

‘Oh~~ What a nice name~~ where’s your parents?’

‘Omma went to get her cellphone~~’

‘Your appa?’

‘…Seohyun don’t have appa…’ she cringes a bit and Yuri was burden by it and quickly changes the topic.

‘Unnie saw you holding a drawing book can unnie have a look at it?’

‘Sure!!’ Seohyun hands the drawing book to Yuri and Yuri take a look at it.

Then she saw a familiar drawing on the book.

 

‘Seohyun ah~~’ a familiar voice call for the little girl.

‘Oh unnie! My omma is here!’ the little girl take the book from Yuri and she pack up her stuff and run toward her mother.

Yuri get up to bid the little girl goodbye and then she was surprised.

 

‘Fany!’

 

 

Okay stop here for this time...I'm sleepy~~ I will try to update with more content~~ Stay tune~~ Lol~