New Start

Hate vs Love

 

Hospital

 

Tiffany rush to the examine room to attend to her sister and when she opens the door she finds her sister seating on the bed looking dull.

‘Jessie!’ she pulls her into a hug ‘You scared me!! Are you okay?’

‘Yes I’m okay…just a bit of shocked so I passed out…’

‘You are so lucky that the lorry didn’t run over you!’ sighed Tiffany.

‘Tiff…daddy is so cruel…why can’t he just accept Taeyeon? I love her more than anything in this world…’

‘Shush…’ shushed Tiffany and she gently her twin’s hair to calm her ‘Just fight for your love Jessie…I believe one day…daddy will understand…’

‘I love you Tiff…I don’t know what I would do without you…’

‘Hey…we are sisters right?’

‘Teehee…’ smiled Jessica.

 

While the sister chatting away, two polices enter the room ‘Excuse me…Miss Jung?’

‘Yes?’ Tiffany and Jessica responded ‘What can I help you?’

‘We’re here to tell you that Kwon Yuri and Kim Taeyeon were involved in a car accident this morning and…both died in the car crashed…here…these are their belongings…’

‘What?’ Tiffany’s heart stops beating for a moment.

Jessica fainted at the news.

Tiffany takes Yuri and Taeyeon’s belonging and she weakly thanked the policemen before fell on her knees ‘Yuri…she’s…no…it can’t be…Yuri…’ hot tears trailed down her cheek.

‘Yuri!!!!!!!’

 

 

A year passed

 

Juhyun a girl who once was a bright girl becomes a dull and likes to be all by herself after she learnt the truth about her father and she refuse to speak to anyone include her own mother.

 

Flashback

 

‘Omma…where is appa?’

‘…Juhyun ah…’

‘Omma? Why are you crying?’

‘…Your…appa…he’s dead…’

‘What? Omma’s lying right? Like last time omma lied to me that appa was dead while he is still alive?’

‘No Juhyun ah! Your appa is really dead!! He died in a car crashed the morning he went to work!!’

‘Omma lied!!!!!!!!’ screamed Juhyun before run away from her mother.

 

End of flashback

 

‘Appa…I know appa can hear me…appa…Juhyun missed appa…’ the girls mumbled in her sleep.

 

Tiffany eavesdrop her daughter prayer outside the room cry softly to herself she’s blaming herself for all the pain she caused the little girl. For the pain she caused her daughter. She’s not a good mother she thought because she keeps on hurting the most precious thing in her life.

‘Juhyun…I’m so sorry…I’m not a good mother for you…but omma promise that omma will try to make you happy…so that you and I will shed no more tears…’

 

After the news of Yuri’s death spread, Tiffany immediately becomes the next successor of the Yultimate scent company.

Yuri had make Tiffany’s her successor if anything happen to her and so Tiffany becomes the company CEO.

As for the Kim’s company, Mr. Kim handed it over to Hyoyeon to be taken care of.

Jessica who could cope with Taeyeon’s death try a few time to suicide but she got scolded by Tiffany and Tiffany told her to move on so now she’s currently dating Lee Minho, a famous model and Jessica runs her own company in Korea called the ‘GorJess’.

 

Russia

 

The operation was a success, Taeyeon and Yuri woke up and looked at the mirror and they saw someone else, it’s not them anymore. They have official becomes the new person.

Even their voice had changed.

‘Wow…you did a good job Eunhyuk ah…(Eunhyuk…Hyoyeon’s husband-sorry for the mistake in previous chapter where I put Yunho as Hyoyeon’s husband I’ll change that)’

‘Thanks Dr. Top…not me…’

Taeyeon was clearly satisfied with his new look.

‘I really can’t believe I can be this good looking…’ Yuri caress her own err…his own face.

‘From now…we’re no more Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Yuri…’ said Taeyeon to his cousin.

‘Yeah…I got your new ID done…here…’ Eunhyuk passed them their new ID.

‘I’m Danny Kwon Yulri? What a weird name…’

‘You got to get yourself used to that name Yulri ah…’ teased the new Taeyeon, Daniel Kim Taeng.

Daniel looks at Danny and his face gone soft ‘Yul…’

‘Neh?’

‘I’m sorry…’

‘Why?’

‘I’m sorry that I’m a bad cousin…I’m not able to help you remember everything accept your own name and our purpose to come here…’

‘Hey…no worries…well…at least I remember that we come here to change our gender and I still remember that my real name is Kwon Yuri and you are my cousin…’ grinned the tanned one.

‘Yeah…but you can’t remember who is Tiffany right?’

‘…I don’t remember anything about a girl named Tiffany Taeng ah…but every night I would dream about a little girl keep on calling me appa and then there’s this lady…but I can’t see her face clearly…but you know…I felt connected to them.’

‘Yul…when we’re back to Korea…I hope that you will meet her and gain back your memories…’

‘Who is she to me Taeng?’

‘Tiffany Jung is the love of your life…you both faced so many obstacles to be together but in the end you couldn’t…’

‘Wow…all I remember…I was a playgirl and broke so many girls’ heart before…I must have love this girl so much huh?’

‘With all your life Yul…trust me…’

‘Well…I’m looking forward when we are back to Korea to meet this girl…’ Yul smiled at Taeng and pat him on the shoulder before climb down the surgery bed and when to get change.

‘I’m sorry Tiffany…I’ve made Yuri forgotten all about you…’

 

 

What happen 8 months ago before the surgery…

 

Taeyeon and Yuri were walking to the café near their hotel and on their way to the place, there was a mafia war happening nearby.

There was people screaming running for protection, Yuri and Taeyeon got panic and they tried to run away to saved their life.

However, with all the rampage shooting, one bullet went to Taeyeon’s direction but Yuri manages to push her away and the bullet penetrated her head and injured her brain.

‘Yuri!!!!!!!!!!’

 

Yuri was rushed to the nearest hospital and she was saved though the doctor said that she only got 0.09 percent to survive, 1st reason because the place where the bullet penetrate was her head and the risk for a slight mistake during the removal of the bullet might cause Yuri to die.

2nd reason, the bullet was just 1 centimeter from touching her brain and if they did not carefully in the operation, Yuri might become cripple or die.

3rd reason, excessive blood lost.

 

Yuri was saved and the news however, the news that Taeyeon received after knowing that her cousin was saved shocked her the most.

 

‘Miss Kim…your cousin is safe…but the sad part is that…she will lose her memories…’

‘What? How could it be possible?!!’

‘The bullet did not injure her brain is good news…however…due to the impact from the bullet penetrating through her skull, she might be facing some amnesia…it’s normal for a person who suffers injury in their head…I hope you be patient with her when she recovers…’

‘Dr…will she forgot all of her memories?’

‘They are many type of amnesia my dear…she maybe woke up and remember who she is but no one surround her or maybe she remember everyone around her and forget who she is…or even forgot everything… and on some circumstances…she might be able to remember some memories and forgotten some…you just need to cope with her and don’t make her stress…that’s all…’

‘Thanks doctor…’

‘Well come…’

 

Taeyeon feels like a jerk at the moment because she failed to take care of her cousin. Her own beloved cousin. What if Yuri forgot about everything and even the purpose for them to come to Russia? So many questions lingering in her mind at the moment but then she decides to wait for the latter to wake up first before making assumption.

 

A few weeks after the incident, Yuri woke up, surprisingly, she remembered everything but when Taeyeon arouse Tiffany’s name, Yuri when blank and asked who is Tiffany.

 

‘Who is Tiffany Tae? Do I know her?’

‘Yul…you really don’t remember anything about Tiffany?’

‘No? I don’t even remember I dated anyone by the name of Tiffany! Well…there’s Brittany~ when I was in college but no memories of Tiffany~’

 

Taeyeon went to the doctor for some advice.

 

‘She can’t remember the person that she loves so much, the person who she would die for…’

‘Well Miss Kim…it’s not possible…maybe…that person was the person she think of when she’s battling with her life and death…maybe that person was the person she think of when the bullet hit her and eventually she ends up forgot everything about her…it could be possible you know…’

 

‘Is there any way I can make her remember?’

‘Only that person can make her remember Miss Kim…’

‘Will it work?’

‘I never know…but hey…people say the power of love can cure anything right? So give it a try…’

 

End of flashback

 

‘Yuri ah…I promise I will help you and Tiffany to get together even if I have to cost me my life…’

‘Yo bruv…aren’t you gonna get change? We’re flying back to Korea tonight aren’t we?’

‘Yep…maybe later…I still need to settle something with Eunhyuk…why don’t you go and buy us some food? Maybe some pizza?’

‘Arasho~’ Danny nods and takes his coat with him.

‘Eunhyuk…call my step father…’

‘Alright Tae…err…I mean Daniel…’

 

 

Back In Korea

 

‘You’re breaking up with me?!!’

‘Yes I am Lee Minho…’

‘Why?!’

‘Obviously you are secretly dating Park Minyoung aren’t you?!’

‘How did you know?!’

‘Well…we are never actually like each other huh? I think it’s better if we break up…’

‘Fine!!’ Minho grunted and walk out of the room.

Jessica sighed and lean her back against her chair.

‘Taeyeon…no one can make me feel like you make me feel…I missed you…’ she said to the photo that she and Taeyeon took.

 

Knock knock

 

‘Come in…’

‘Miss Jessica…here’s an invitation car for you…’

‘Huh? From who?’

‘From Kia group…they inviting you to their party…well…the Kia successor wanted to introduce his heir to the public…so they personally invited you…’

‘Why me? What Gorjess got to do with the Kia group?’

‘Well Miss Jessica they invited your sister too…well…it stated here they invite you because you are a role model to the people…you’re young and you own a company and run it by yourself…’

‘Hmm…impressive compliment…alright I will attend it…when is the party?’

‘Umm…next week…and the dress code are black and red…’

‘Okay…ask Antonio to design me the most gorgeous dress could you Tina?’

‘Arasho Miss Jessica…’ replied her secretary and she left the room.

 

‘Tiffany probably asked me to find a guy to hook up with…tch…what about herself? Why didn’t she find someone to hook up with?’ Jessica talked to herself and at the exact moment Tiffany enters her office.

‘Because I’m someone’s mother Jessie ah…what would my daughter’s friends’ mothers think of me when I dating someone else?’

‘You got to get yourself a life Tiff…how long are you going to mourn for your ‘husband’?’

‘I tried it before Jessie…and Juhyun basically hate all the guys I dated…she even scolds me for cheating on her father…’

‘I know how she felt Tiff…we both know…she lost her father at very young age…’

‘Whatever it is Jessie…I still love Yuri no matter what…’

‘Yeah…I know…and why are you here?’

‘Did you receive the invitation?’

‘Yes…’

‘I need some nice outfit…’

‘No worried sis…you can pick out any of the dress you want from my collection!’

‘Thanks Jess…I owe you…’

‘Well…no need to…you just got to give me your most expensive Yultimate limited edition perfume!’ joked Jessica.

 

How was this chapter?? Bad Good Ugly Retarded Speechless (you name it)??? Come don't be shy comment please...even if your comment is to critize~ I won't bite...well maybe a  lil bit heart broken ahahahaha...