Chapter: Master plan~

Hate vs Love

‘Are you crazy?!’

 

‘More to insane than crazy I think…’ Yuri replies her friend over the phone.

 

‘I thought you said you hate her and you won’t even fall for someone like her?’

 

‘Well Amber…I don’t know what changed me…when I look at her I feel my heart beating fast…and when we were near…I get that electricity feeling…’

 

‘I should have predicted this will be coming…so now my question is answered….’

 

‘What question?’

 

‘Why are you acting weird this noon...you ran away when she's with Taecyeon during the lunch remember?’

 

‘Am I that obvious?’

 

‘Well…to the others maybe not…but Yuri…I’m like your best buddy ever since you’re in your diaper!’

 

‘!’

 

‘It’s nothing to be embarrass with…I know how you feel…so what you gonna do bout her date with Taecyeon tonight?’

 

‘Stop them…’

 

‘How?’

 

‘I don’t know…’ Yuri shrugs and she throws herself onto Tiffany’s soft bed.

 

‘How can I help you if you don’t know how are you going to stop them?’

 

‘I don’t know!! Just help me to think of a way!’

 

Tiffany enters her dorm and saw Yuri is on the phone on her bed and she just huffs as she put down her bag on her desk and then she went into the bathroom.

 

‘…she just returns back!’ Yuri lowered her voice and she’s more to whispering on the phone.

 

‘Just tell her the truth Yuri…’

 

‘I can’t…she will probably think I just want to play with her heart…and beside…I don’t think she swing the way I swing….’

 

‘Seriously Yuri…I don’t think that is the problem…just tell me how many girls…’ Amber paused for awhile on the line and then she continues ‘Let be more specific…how many straight girls turn gay after they met you? From what I observe every girl who befriend with you all turning themselves to gay…I don’t think that you can’t let Tiffany fall for you…’

 

‘She’s different Amber! Totally different! She’s not like the other girls I met!’

 

‘Yeah…because you never tried to get to know her first…’

 

‘I’m serious about her Amber…’

 

‘You only get to know her for like 3 days!’

 

‘I know her since last year…’

 

‘I know what I mean is…you only really get to know her like since last 3 days…Through the whole year you finish your time by hating her...’

 

‘….’ There was a paused.

 

‘Yuri….’

 

‘Yeah?’

 

‘You’re serious about…her?’

 

‘Damn serious….’

 

‘What if your families know about this matter?’

 

‘I don’t give a damn….’

 

‘Alright…let’s do this…’

 

‘Do what?’

 

Bathroom

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I can’t keep the stupid feelings away…why every time I see her my heart beat fast?

I don’t want to fall for her!

If I really do…Jessica and Dad are going to kill me…

But…I can’t deny my feeling anymore…I want to know what is this funny feeling…

I feel like I want to get to know her better…but…ugh…let’s not think of this!

 

Korea

Kim Company

 

‘Miss Kim…’

‘Deh Sunny yah?’

‘You got a call from your aunt on line number 1…’

‘Ah…arasho…’ Kim Taeyeon presses the number on the phone and waits for it to beep.

 

Beep

 

‘Hello! My lovely niece~’

 

‘Oh! Ahjumma! How are you?’

 

‘I’m fine darling…how’s the company running?’

 

‘Good….I’m keeping up the company reputation and I had to fly to the states for a contract agreement meeting at the end of this week….’

 

‘Oh really? When is your flight?’

 

‘Umm…it’s on Saturday…’

 

‘Which part of the states?’

 

‘California and I was thinking to pay Yuri a visit when I get there!’

 

‘That’s so good of you! I was about to ask you to drop by at California and visit your cousin…she hadn’t call me for this few days…’

 

‘Don’t worry ahjumma…I will help you to kick her for not calling you…’

 

‘Yah…She will be mad at me if she knows that I asked you to kick her for me…’

 

Taeyeon laughs at her aunt comments.

 

‘Send my regard to her Taeyeon…’

 

‘Alright ahjumma…’

 

‘I’m sorry if I disturb you Taeyeon ah…since you are too busy to give your one and only aunt a call so I call~~ hahaha…take care now dear…don’t overworked your body!’

 

‘No it’s okay…I’m not busy anyway…alright ahjumma I will…bye…’

 

Taeyeon hang up and she lean her back on her chair while staring up to the ceiling of her office.

She sighs and stares back to her desk and stares at the photo of her and her parents.

 

‘Appa…Omma…I miss you two…’ then she look at another photo 'Yo cousin~ what are you doing now?' she asks the Yuri in the photo they took together before she went to the state.

 

 

Back to California

7 pm

 

Tiffany is finish with her bath and she steps out from the bathroom full cloth and actually, Yuri shows a slight of disappointment at the view because she would like to see a half Tiffany coming out from the bathroom.

 

‘You can’t go…’ she said to the girl that is combing her hair in front of the mirror without even leaving her gaze from her Iphone.

 

‘I’ve told you…say whatever you want I won’t even listen to your order…because I’m not your slave!’

 

‘You made agreement to be my slave for these 2 weeks when you made that deal with me 3 days ago remember?’ Yuri is now glaring at her from the corner of her eyes.

 

‘Kwon Yuri…are you like jealous?’

 

‘Me? Jealous? Of who? You?’

 

‘Yeah…you’re jealous that I’m going out for a date with Taec…’

 

‘Please~’ Yuri scoffs and she toss aside trying to hide her angry expression from Tiffany and Tiffany frowns at her action.

 

Then someone knock on the door.

Tiffany opens it and found Nicole standing there with Taecyeon.

 

‘Hi Tiffany…you’re ready to go?’ Taecyeon flashes his charming smile at Tiffany.

‘Yeah~’ Tiffany smiles and the she turns to Nicole.

‘What are you doing here?’ she frowns at her and asked her in her annoyed anger tone.

‘To see my girlfriend…’ Nicole frowns at Tiffany rudeness.

‘Tch…she’s in there….don’t try to do anything nasty in my dorm!’ Tiffany warns and she bumps Nicole’s shoulder again as she steps out.

 

‘What is wrong with you crush?’ Nicole turns to ask Yuri who’s laying on the bed once Tiffany and Taecyeon were lost in her sight.

 

‘What do you mean by my crush?’

‘Geez…you text me saying that you might be have fallen for her and asking me if I would let you break up with me…oh my gee Yuri…you are so lame on the break up thingy! From what I heard you are great in breaking girl’s heart….’

 

Flashback to 10 minutes earlier…

 

To: Nicole

Hey…I think I’m falling for Tiffany…

From: Yuri

 

To: Yuri

Seriously? So are you going to break up with me?

From: Nicole

 

To: Nicole

Yes…if you allow…you allow don’t you? Since…you said that you never actually took our relationship seriously?

From: Yuri

 

To: Yuri

Is this the way you asking for a break up with your girlfriend? I want a proper break up!

From: Nicole

 

To: Nicole

Umm…how do you want me to break your heart then?

From: Yuri

 

To: Yuri

Ah…you are a big loser! I’m going over to Tiffany’s dorm now…Amber had told me everything and I feel free to let you go to chase after Tiffany but at first please just give me a proper break up act! I feel like you are not even my GF when you asked me to break up with you like this!

From: Nicole

 

To: Nicole

You angry baby?

From: Yuri

 

To: Yuri

No…because I’ve predicted this thing will happen.

From: Nicole

 

To: Nicole

So…we already broke up right now?

From: Yuri

 

To: Yuri

………

From: Nicole

 

To: Nicole

Oh…k k I get it…I’m annoying…

From: Yuri

 

To: Yuri

Good that you know that…I thought you wouldn’t understand my message~ Okay just stop texting me! I’m on the way to Tiffany’s dorm! And guess what? I bumped to Taec and now we’re walking together to her dorm.

From: Nicole

 

To: Nicole

He’s almost here?!

From: Yuri

 

End of flashback

 

 

‘That is because you are too crazy to play with!’

 

‘Enough with your jealousy! Now what you want me to do in order to help you to get Tiffany away from Taec?’

 

‘Let’s go on our last date! Amber had text you about the plan? On what you should do later on?’

 

‘Yeah…’

 

‘Good! Let’s follow them now!’

 

Cineplex

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

Taecyeon was queuing to buy our tickets when I spotted that playa Kwon Yuri with her girlfriend giggling with each other while holding each other’s hand.

‘What is she doing here?!’ I asked myself as I watched her walk pass me and pretend like I’m some kind of invisible in front of her!

 

‘Tiffany…I got us the middle seats!’ Taecyeon bring me back to reality from my thought and I flashed a faint smile at him as my eyes still trailing over Kwon and Nicole.

 

‘You want some popcorn?’ Teacyeon asked.

‘Ah…yes…’

‘How about drink?’

‘A light coke will be great…’

‘Alright! You wait here I go buy us some!’ he vanished into the crowd and I still have my eyes on the couple that oblivious of my existent.

 

When they passed me I clear my throat to get her attention and she did turn and look at me then she look away.

I just don’t understand her! One moment she’s like good to me and one moment she’s mean to me! I hate seeing the two of them together! Are they watching real steel as well?

 

In the cinema

 

Still Tiffany’s POV

 

I hate this situation…I can’t believe she actually sits next to me! Now for sure I can’t focus in the movie…with her beside me only gonna make my heart beats like the drumbeat and make my blood rise up.

 

But now…I notice something different on her face…she’s seems distracted and sad. Then I notice that Nicole is not beside her…

She turns to me and flashes a faint smile which is a very painful smile. It was the first time I see her being like this.

 

I gaze up at her again when the light dim down and this time I found that she’s looking at me and then she looks away. I got distract by her action.

 

Through out the movie, awkward atmosphere filled the air of the cinema and I hate this feeling.

When the movie is finish, the crowds leave the cinema and Taecyeon asked me if I wanna grab a late night diner with him and I agreed but then when we left the place I look back for the last time and I saw her still sitting on her seat look lost and I wonder where have Nicole gone to? Why is she left her? Before the movie she was happy but now…Yuri…what happen to you?

I decide to ignore my feeling and walk out the cinema with Taecyeon and then I bumped to Nicole.

She was with other boy and they linked hand. I frown at her and then I ask her ‘What are you doing here with him? Where’s Yuri?’

 

‘We just broke up…’

What? But they…they look so happy earlier!

‘But I saw you and her…you two…were…happily walking together earlier!’

‘Tiffany…she found us making out by the toilet when I lied to her that I wanted to do my business…and she slapped me and then we broke up…I deserve better than her…’

No wonder she looks so sad! That B*tch Nicole! She’s worst than Yuri! I feel sorry for the latter now…

 

‘Tiff!’ Taecyeon calls for me but my heart wanting to find Kwon Yuri.

‘Sorry Taec…I think I have something that I need to do…I’m sorry…maybe you should go yourself…’ I rejected the campus Prince’s offer just because I wanted to talk to Kwon Yuri? Puh! Great! But I bet she needs someone to talk to now…Well…I’m her slave anyway…

‘Oh…okay…then…you want me to walk you home?’

‘No thanks…’ I smiles and walk away.

Taecyeon just bid me goodbye and exit the Cineplex.

 

End of Tiffany’s POV

 

Nicole sighs in relieve when Tiffany had walked away and she turn to Amber ‘You think she believes my story?’

‘Don’t worry…she already did…’ Amber smiles at her.

‘You look handsome when you disguise as guy! I was worried if she found out that it’s you…’

‘Nah~ she won’t…right now…just hope Yuri know what she is doing…’ Amber stated.

‘Yeah…it’s up to her right now…but I was surprise by her acting! She is good!’

‘Well…you know~ She’s the biggest Casanova in town~’

‘Right…’

‘I was surprised by your attitude as well…’

‘Why?’

‘You actually don’t mind to give Yuri away for other girl…’

‘She doesn’t love me so I tried not to fall deeply with her~’

‘Did you guys have ?’

‘No…I’m still a …’ Nicole stated and her statement makes Amber grin widely.

 

I'm back~~ *sniff* so how is this chap?? Comment please~~ Sorry if we keep you long waited for this chap! Heectaengsic is busy with graduation week while me stuck up with flu and fever~ hahahaha~~ but i still hope you guys like this!! Next chapter cameo is Jessica~~ Thanks for the comment guys! You guys keep this story alive! Love you guys! Thanks for reading and subscrib to this story~ -Alice