Chapter 3: Jealous?

Hate vs Love

It’s a bright and breeze morning in California and Yuri had a nice sleep until…

 

‘AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

 

Yuri almost had heart attack when she hears someone screaming in a super high pitched loud voice.

 

‘What the hell!!!’ she shoots up when she feels someone jumping on the bed and shakes her up.

 

‘Cockroach!!!!’ Tiffany screams and she hides behind Yuri’s back.

 

Yuri frowns and she gets up from the bed and walk to the bathroom where Tiffany pointed earlier and she search for the cockroach.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I can’t believe she will help me…I thought she will be the last one who will come to rescue me if I’m in trouble.

 

She went into the bathroom for almost a minute now…did she found the cockroach and kill it? I hope she kill it.

I hate bugs!!

 

Yuri’s POV

 

‘Heh…she’s scared of thing like this?’ I thought to myself when I hold up the cockroach and then a smirk creep up on my face when my mischievous thought creep up in my brain.

‘Dear little buddy~~ Can you do me a favor?’ I talk to the cockroach as I hold it higher than my head level.

 

So I hold the cockroach in my palm and hide it behind my back when I step out from the bathroom and I see her sitting on the bed with her big grin and crescent eyes.

 

‘Did you kill it?’ she asked.

‘Yeah…’ I answer while trying to hide my smirk.

She climbs down from the bed and walk toward me and I call her name ‘Yo Jung…’

 

‘What?’

‘You see…just now while trying to get rid of that bug for you…I had my hand hit on the wall and it’s ing hurt now…I’m blaming you for it…so now I want you to massage it for me~’ I held out my knuckle where the cockroach was toward her.

She sighs in annoyed and then she closes the gap between us and she holds on my knuckles.

I try hard to hold my laughter when she actually fell for my trap.

When she turns my hand upward I open up my grip and reveal the cockroach.

 

‘Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

 

Gosh…I think that scream just blow my eardrums away!

 

She starts to rap in our mother tongue language and I was laughing so hard when I see her jumping like a crazy girl.

I help out the cockroach nearer to her and boy she was like screaming like there is no tomorrow!

 

I see her eyes start to become teary and I think that I’m being too much on her so I decide to throw the cockroach away and then I want to say sorry to her but my tongue is tied up by hatreds so I decide to just leave her alone and step into the bathroom to take my bath.

 

I purposely take my bath longer than I used to…I don’t know why…I let the shower running and my mind is keep replaying her teary face and guilt build up in my chest. Should I really apologize to her or just pretend like I’m a heartless person?

Blah! She knows I hate her so what’s the point of apologizing?

 

After I take my bath I step out from the bathroom and I see that she was gone and there are some sandwiches on the dining table with a note saying ‘I head to the campus first…enjoy your breakfast…-Tiffany Jung’

 

I take one and munch it…hmm…peanut butter jelly sandwich…

 

Why is she still so good to me even after what I’ve done to her?

 

University lecture hall

 

No one’s POV

 

‘Oh wow…Tiffany…you look miserable!’ one of her campus friend Diana greets her.

‘How I am not with that Kwon living with me! Ever since last night she keeps on bugging me and bullies me! Then this morning she played and teased me with a cockroach!!’ Tiffany grunts in anger.

‘She did that?’

‘Yeah!!’

‘Poor girl you are…but you know…she’s hot!’

‘Yeah…’ the words slip from .

‘Tiffany?’

‘Hmm?’

‘Did I just hear you agree to me that I said she’s hot?’

‘Did I?’ Tiffany tries to hide her blush ‘No I didn’t!’ she denies.

‘Oh just admit it Tiff~ you like her don’t you? Owh it will be like Romeo and Juliet if you fall for her!’

‘Yeah…more like one sided love…’ Tiffany scoffs.

‘Well…if she likes you it will be Romeo and Juliet! Since her family and yours are like ‘Hating-each-other-for-no-reason’’

‘Diana…’

‘Hmm?’

‘She hates me and I don’t think I swing that way! I’m straight okay? So don’t put your hope so high on me and her getting hooked up together…’

‘Whatever you wanna say Tiff~ Oh ya…do you know Nicole from the 1styear?’

‘I heard about her before but I don’t think I ever met her before…why?’

‘I heard she’s dating with your Kwon~’

‘My Kwon? Diana…It’s not my business on who she wants to date! I’m not her girlfriend and I’m straight! I like hot guys with y abs not hot girls with y abs!’

‘You just said she has y abs!! What did you do with her last night?’

Tiffany buried her face in her palm when her friend keep bombard her with question and then she caught someone calling for the tanned girl’s name.

 

‘Yuri!!’

‘Oh hi~~ Nicole…’

 

‘So she’s Nicole huh?’ Tiffany eyed the short hair girl who’s linking her arm with Yuri.

‘Yeah…she’s Nicole~ She’ a Korean too~~’ Diana replies.

‘Tch…’ Tiffany just scoffs and turned to the other direction as she laid her head on the table ignoring Yuri who is walking toward her with Nicole.

 

Yuri was feeling weird when she saw that Tiffany looked away when she approaches her.

‘Hey slave…’ Yuri pokes her shoulder.

‘Yah!’ Tiffany spats.

‘You are suppose to wait for me and help me to carry my back but you left me alone…you are so going to get your punishment later on!’

‘You!’ Tiffany slams her text book on the table and glare up to Yuri.

‘Baby? Who is she?’ Nicole asks as she hugs Yuri from the side.

Tiffany can feel her heart hurt when she saw the hug but she tried to ignore that unwanted feeling.

‘She’s our slave~’

‘What?!’ Tiffany stands up and meets with Yuri’s eyes level.

‘Since when did I become her slave?!’

‘She’s my girl so automatically you will be her slave as well~’ Yuri grins at her.

‘Yay! I got a maid~~’ Nicole squeals.

Tiffany glares at Yuri and Yuri just shrugs while smiling.

Anger is boiling up in Tiffany’s chest and the scene in front of her feels like stabbing her heart over and over again so she decides to leave the hall to find some other place to cool down. She purposely breaks the hug that Yuri and Nicole sharing when she bummed Nicole with her shoulder.

 

‘Well good job Yuri…you just make her angry…better go and apologize…’

‘You’re crazy Diana? Me a Kwon apologize to her?’

‘ down with yours whatever Jung and Kwon, Kwon Yuri! Does it really matters?’

‘It does…’ Yuri shuts the American girl up and pulls Nicole out from the hall.

 

‘Baby…I think you should apologize too…because you’re too cruel toward her…’

‘Oh Baby…I was just kid with her…’ Yuri smiles and the girl’s hair.

‘Baby…’

‘Hmm?’

‘You like her don’t you?’

‘Wha…what? Me? No! I love you~’

‘I can see the way you treat her is different from the way you treated the other girl~ beside I know once you’ve play enough with me you’ll dump me so I’m not really taking our relationship seriously…’

‘Huh?’

‘I don’t want to get heart broken when you left me~’

‘Damn…she’s too clever to be fallen for me…’ Yuri thought. 

 

So how?? am I going to fast to get those two hooked up?? Please comment~ Love you guys ciao~ -HeeCTaengsicnYulti