Chapter 12: The beginning

Hate vs Love

 

A week later…

 

‘Honey I’m home!’ Yuri shouts at the door when she reached home after come back form her 1st day of work.

‘Oh Yuri! You’re home!’ Tiffany comes out from the kitchen with messy look on her face.

Yuri laughs at the scene ‘Oh my god…what did you do? Why is there flour on your face?’ she wipes it away and kisses her softly on the lips when the girl pouts.

‘I tried to cook for you…but…’ Tiffany sighs.

‘You tried to cook and?’

‘I failed…I even almost burnt up our kitchen!’

Yuri laughs again and Tiffany smacks her on the chest and pouts again.

‘Fany ah…’ Yuri pulls out a small box form her pocket.

‘I want you to know that you are always be in my heart forever and I want to make up with you for all of my wrong doing before well…before I fall for you…so on my way home I stop by a jewelry shop and I saw this necklace…’ she opens up the small box and reveals to Tiffany a silver heart shape necklace with pink stone on it and her name was carved on the stone.

‘I got mine~’ Yuri pulls up hers from underneath her collar and hers was carved with Tiffany’s name and its blue in color.

Tiffany doesn’t know how she was supposed to answer so she just gives Yuri a long rough kiss.

 

 

Spanish Café

 

Today is the days where Taeyeon will meet her fiancée and she waits patiently on the table outside the café while having her latte and she was reading some novel to keep her entertain while waiting.

A moment later a brown hair girl approaches her ‘Umm…Kim Taeyeon?’ she politely asks.

‘Yes…umm…you are…Lee Sunmi?’

‘Ah yes but you can call me Mimi!’ she smiles and Taeyeon stands up to pull a chair for her to sit but the Taeyeon was shocked by the girl’s height ‘Damn…she’s taller than me!’

‘So umm…Taeyeon…My dad told me you are beautiful…yet very intelligent…but I think he forgot to mention how cute you are…’

Taeyeon was dumbfounded at the compliments ‘Umm…you think I’m cute?’

‘Yeah~ and he said you were 4 years older than me! I don’t think so! I think you are the one that younger than me!’

‘How old are you Sun…er I mean Mimi?’

‘Well…I’m 18…’

‘How old?!’

‘18…’

‘My grandfather wants me to marry a high school girl?!’

‘You…don’t like me? We haven’t got to know each other yet and you said you dislike me…’ Sunmi pouts and she joins her index fingers together while looking down at her feet.

‘Sunmi…don’t get wrong…it just that…don’t you think you’re too young to get marry? You’re just 18…and…our is…’

‘Taeyeonie…I don’t care about our age differences…I think I really like you…’

Taeyeon doesn’t know whether she’s happy or unhappy with this engagement and she was in dilemma again.

‘I think we will make a great couple…’ Sunmi smiles and Taeyeon just show a weak smile to reply her smile.

 

 

Yulti’s house

 

Yuri was preparing their diner when she notice that Tiffany running to the toilet and throw up.

She check up on her to make sure that she’s okay.

‘Hey baby…are you okay?’ Yuri gently pats her on her back.

‘I’m not felling well…’ Tiffany sighs and she wipes with her hand.

‘Do you want to go to the clinic or do you want me to get you some medicine?’

‘It’s okay Yuri…I’m fine…’

‘If you change your mind…just tell me okay? I’ll take you to the clinic…Now…let’s go eat…’ Yuri gently helps her wife to get up.

 

 

JungMansion

 

‘Jessica I heard you ditch Taecyeon again…he’s your fiancé…treat him well will ya?’

‘Dad! I don’t like him!’

‘He’s your future! Don’t you dare to turn your back on me like your sister did!’

‘Dad! I’m tired of you trying to decide what I should do with my life!’

‘This is for your own good…’

‘I don’t want to marry in young age!!’ Jessica huffs and she walks into her room leaving her father disbelieve in the hallway.

 

Jessica plops herself on the bed and she takes out her phone ‘Tiffany-ah…unnie miss you…’ she cries when she gazes at her wallpaper.

‘I wonder what are you doing right now?’

‘Do you miss me?’

‘Did you have a good life with that Kwon?’

‘Tiffany…’

 

 

Taeyeon’s apartment

 

Taeyeon sprawls on the couch and she’s too tired to do anything right now because she’s was tired from all of her thought.

She tried to forget Jessica Jung but it will never work.

Jessica Jung got her heart and there’s no way she going to get her stolen heart back without loving her enemy back.

‘If only…I wasn’t born a Kim…’ she complains.

‘Now…that’s not a right way to say…’ a voice pops out and the voice actually surprises her so she immediately gets up from the couch.

‘Who is it?’ she asks.

‘Long time no see my lovely niece!!’ a short girl jumps out from her room and hug her tightly.

‘Aunt Hyo?’ she was surprise to see her aunt.

‘Yep~ that’s me~’ her aunt flashes a dorky grin just like her.

‘When did you come back from England?’ Taeyeon happily hugs her aunt.

‘Today…when our driver asked me if I want to go to hotel or go back home I choose to stay at your face…ugh…I don’t have the heart to face my sister…’

 

Kim Hyoyeon is the daughter of Kim Yeon Jae with his second wife.

She’s the youngest among the 3 Kim siblings.

Kim Jaejoong (Taeyeon’s father) was the oldest of the Kim family follow by  Kim Jihyeon (Yuri’s mother) then Kim Yeon Jae remarried after his first wife died and here come Kim Hyoyeon the youngest Kim (Same age with Taeyeon). She has been living in UK since she’s 10 with her mother.

 

 

‘So tell me my dear niece…what make you so sad? Why is it being a Kim tense you up? you should be proud to be one of the popular family in Korea!’ Hyoyeon sits herself next to her niece.

‘Nah…it’s nothing…it just that grandpa want me to engage to this 18 years old girl…’

‘He what?! That girl is too young for you!’

Taeyeon laughs at her aunt ‘Yeah…I know…’

‘Why didn’t you tell him that you don’t want to marry that girl?’

‘She looks like a good girl…I don’t want to break her heart…’ Taeyeon sighs.

‘Taeyeon…’

‘Deh…’

‘Why didn’t you tell me about Yuri was kicked out from the family?’ she pulls her serious face.

‘I…I…’ Taeyeon was lost in her words she doesn’t know how to reply there’s a lot of things happen that make she going crazy with the whole situation.

‘You know I love you and Yuri…I really do…it hurts me when I found out that she’s kicked out from the family…and it even hurts more because I know this piece of information from the outsider not my own family…’

‘I’m sorry…’ Taeyeon lowers her head.

‘Did you help her?’ Hyoyeon tilts her niece’s head up.

‘Deh…she’s safe…with her wife…incase you haven’t know…her wife is a…’

‘Jung…I know…’ Hyoyeon cut her through.

‘You’re not…mad at that fact?’ Taeyeon was surprise when Hyoyeon act cool at the situation.

‘I don’t really mind with who you two want to be even if you choose to be with a Jung…I think in the Kim…only me and you are the person that don’t hold any grudge against the Jung…oh! And not to be forgotten your Appa!’

‘Appa don’t hate the Jung?’

‘No…because your mom is a Jung!’

‘My mum is a what? I thought my mum surname was Hwang?’

‘Well…half of the Jung…she was adopted by the Jung…then when she married to your father she changed her name and use her real name...Hwang Mi young...’

‘Aunt Hyo…is there something that I should know from you? How did my mum and dad meet?’

 

Hihihiihihihi i decide to put up surprise on the next chapter! Sorry if i took so much time to update...my laprop got a little problem...anyway hope you guys like it!!